8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: VOIP, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, is a technology that allows voice communication and multimedia sessions to be transmitted over the Internet rather than traditional telephone lines. It essentially converts analog audio signals into digital data packets and transmits them over an IP network.
8×8 is a leading cloud-based communication platform that offers a comprehensive suite of voice, video, chat, and contact center solutions. It provides businesses with reliable and scalable communication services, advanced features, and integration capabilities.
Nextiva is a VOIP provider that offers a range of communication tools, including voice, video, messaging, and collaboration solutions. It focuses on providing businesses with a unified communication platform that simplifies communication and enhances productivity.
Freshcaller is a cloud-based phone system designed specifically for customer support and call center operations. It offers features like call routing, call monitoring, call recording, and interactive voice response (IVR) to help businesses manage customer interactions effectively.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Quick Comparison Table
Competitive pricing for plans
User-friendly administration portal
Affordable pricing plans for businesses of all sizes
Offers a mobile app for agents to work on-the-go
Easy administration and corporate features
Reliable and secure with end-to-end SLA
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Quick Overview
8×8 is a leading provider of cloud-based communication and collaboration solutions for businesses of all sizes. The company specializes in unified communications as a service (UCaaS), which combines voice, video, messaging, and contact center capabilities into a single platform accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Unified communications platform with voice, video, chat, and team messaging.
- Advanced call routing and management capabilities.
- Integration with popular CRM systems.
- Mobile and desktop apps for seamless communication on the go.
- Collaboration tools such as document sharing and virtual meetings.
Nextiva provides a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system that enables businesses to make and receive calls over the internet instead of traditional phone lines. This technology allows for more flexibility, scalability, and cost savings compared to traditional phone systems.
- Integration with popular CRM and productivity tools.
- Real-time analytics and reporting for call monitoring and performance tracking.
- Reliable and scalable infrastructure.
- Mobile and desktop apps for remote communication.
- Exceptional customer support.
Freshcaller is a popular online marketplace that specializes in connecting consumers with fresh and high-quality flowers, particularly calla lilies. As a trusted platform for flower enthusiasts, Freshcaller offers a wide variety of calla lily arrangements and bouquets for various occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and more.
- Cloud-based call center and customer engagement software.
- Call routing and queuing capabilities for efficient call management.
- Call recording and monitoring for quality assurance.
- Integration with CRM systems and helpdesk tools.
- Interactive voice response (IVR) system for automated call handling.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Key Features
- Enterprise-grade cloud PBX: 8×8’s cloud PBX includes features like auto-attendant, voicemail, and flexible call flows to create a seamless and efficient communications network.
- Unlimited calling, SMS, and fax: With 8×8’s unlimited calling, SMS, and faxing capabilities, businesses can communicate with customers and colleagues without worrying about usage fees.
- Multi-level auto-attendant: The multi-level auto-attendant feature allows businesses to create a customized greeting for callers and route calls to the appropriate department or individual.
- Call recordings: 8×8’s call recording feature allows businesses to record and store calls for quality assurance, training, and compliance purposes.
- Visual voicemail: The visual voicemail feature allows users to view and manage voicemails from a centralized location, making it easy to stay organized and respond to messages quickly.
- Call handling: 8×8’s call handling features include caller ID, blocking, call forwarding and transfer, call waiting and parking, and 3-way calling to equip teams with the tools they need to manage incoming and outgoing phone calls. para phase it.
- Voice over IP (VoIP):Nextiva provides a cloud-based VoIP system that enables businesses to make and receive calls over the internet, eliminating the need for traditional phone lines.
- Auto Attendant: Nextiva’s auto attendant feature acts as a virtual receptionist, routing incoming calls to the appropriate departments or extensions based on customizable rules.
- Call Routing and Forwarding: Nextiva allows businesses to easily route and forward calls to different devices or locations, ensuring that important calls are never missed.
- Call Recording: Nextiva’s call recording feature enables businesses to record and store calls for quality assurance, training purposes, or compliance requirements.
- Virtual Fax: Nextiva’s virtual fax feature allows businesses to send and receive faxes digitally, eliminating the need for physical fax machines and paper.
- Call Routing: Freshcaller allows businesses to set up intelligent call routing based on IVR (Interactive Voice Response) menus, time of day, agent availability, or other custom criteria, ensuring calls are directed to the right team or agent.
- Virtual Phone Numbers: With Freshcaller, businesses can obtain virtual phone numbers from different countries, enabling them to establish a local presence and receive calls from customers in various geographic locations.
- Call Recording: Freshcaller provides call recording capabilities, allowing businesses to record and store calls for quality assurance, training, compliance, or dispute resolution purposes.
- IVR System: Freshcaller offers an Interactive Voice Response system that lets businesses create customized menus and automated voice prompts to provide self-service options to callers, reducing wait times and improving efficiency.
- Call Queuing: Freshcaller’s call queuing feature ensures that incoming calls are placed in a queue during busy periods, preventing callers from encountering busy signals and improving customer satisfaction.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Benefits
- Professional Image: 8×8’s auto-attendants, call routing, and other features help businesses project a professional image to customers. Features like auto-attendants ensure that calls are routed to the right departments or extensions, giving customers a seamless experience.
- Easy to Use: The 8×8 admin console is designed to be user-friendly, even for non-technical business owners. It allows businesses to easily configure their phone systems according to their specific needs, without requiring extensive technical knowledge.
- Unlimited Calling: 8×8’s entry-level plan includes unlimited calling within the U.S. and Canada, while upper-tier plans offer unlimited calling to 48 countries. This unlimited calling feature can help businesses reduce communication costs and provide seamless connectivity with customers and partners worldwide.
- Integrated Platform: 8×8 offers a comprehensive suite of communication solutions integrated into one platform. This includes voice, video, chat, contact center, and enterprise-class API solutions. The integrated platform allows businesses to stay connected and productive, as they can easily switch between different communication channels based on their needs.
- Cost Savings: Nextiva’s cloud-based communication system eliminates the need for expensive on-premises hardware and maintenance costs associated with traditional phone systems. Businesses can significantly reduce their communication expenses by leveraging Nextiva’s cost-effective solutions.
- Scalability: Nextiva’s platform is highly scalable, allowing businesses to easily add or remove users as their needs change. Whether a business is scaling up or down, Nextiva can accommodate the changing requirements without any hassle.
- Flexibility and Mobility: With Nextiva, employees can access their communication tools from anywhere using desktop applications, mobile apps, or web browsers. This enables remote work, enhances collaboration among geographically dispersed teams, and ensures business continuity.
- Feature-Rich Solutions: Nextiva offers a comprehensive suite of communication and collaboration features, including VoIP, auto attendant, conferencing, chat, and more. These features empower businesses to streamline their communication processes, improve productivity, and enhance customer service.
- Easy Setup and Configuration: Freshcaller is known for its user-friendly interface and easy setup process. Businesses can quickly configure their call center settings, phone numbers, and IVR menus without the need for complex technical knowledge or extensive training.
- Scalability: Freshcaller provides scalable solutions that can grow with your business. Whether you have a small team or a large call center, Freshcaller can accommodate your changing needs by allowing you to add or remove agents and phone lines as required.
- Multiple Communication Channels: Freshcaller supports not only voice calls but also additional communication channels such as SMS and chat. This multi-channel capability enables businesses to provide a seamless customer experience and engage with customers through their preferred channels.
- Call Routing and IVR: Freshcaller offers advanced call routing features and interactive voice response (IVR) menus. Businesses can easily route incoming calls to the appropriate departments or agents based on customizable rules, ensuring efficient call management and minimizing wait times for customers.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Pricing
There are many pricing plains some of which are,X6 Priced at $85 per user/month, this plan includes skills-based routing, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), call recording, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) features.
X7 Priced at $110 per user/month, this plan includes everything in X6 and provides an additional feature of multi-channel support for social media, chat, email, and SMS.X8 Priced at $140 per user/month, this plan includes everything in X7 and provides an advanced contact center with quality management (QM) and interaction analytics.
Monthly: The Professional plan includes everything in the Essential plan, with additional features such as unlimited conference calls with 40 participants, unlimited video conferencing, screen sharing, auto attendant (multi-level), and mobile and desktop SMS/MMS. The monthly pricing per user is $30.95.
Annually: By choosing the annual subscription, businesses can save up to 25% and pay $22.95 per user/month.
plan is suitable for enterprise-grade support. It includes everything in the Pro plan and offers up to 5000 incoming minutes per month for free. Additional features include speech-enabled IVR, abandoned call metrics, service level monitoring, and 5000 bot sessions per month.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Customer Support
At 8×8, we understand the importance of providing exceptional customer support to ensure that you have a seamless experience with our VoIP software. Whether you’re a new user or a long-time customer, their dedicated support team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Their commitment to customer satisfaction begins with their knowledgeable and friendly support representatives. They have undergone rigorous training and possess in-depth expertise in our VoIP software, enabling them to address your queries and concerns effectively.
At Nextiva, they are dedicated to providing exceptional customer support to ensure that you have a seamless experience with their VoIP software. Whether you are a new user or a long-time customer, their knowledgeable and friendly support team is here to assist you every step of the way.
They offer multiple channels for you to reach out to their support team. You can submit a ticket or chat with them directly through their user-friendly platform. Their support center provides a comprehensive resource hub where you can find helpful information by searching for specific topics.
At Freshcaller, they are dedicated to providing exceptional customer support to ensure that you have a seamless experience with their VoIP software. Whether you are a new user or a long-time customer, their knowledgeable and friendly support team is here to assist you every step of the way.
As part of the Freshdesk Omnichannel Suite, Freshcaller integrates effortlessly with other Freshdesk products to deliver a comprehensive helpdesk and call center solution for exceptional customer service.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Conclusion
8×8 is a comprehensive communication solution offering a wide range of features including voice, video, messaging, and collaboration tools. It’s known for its scalability and reliability, making it a suitable choice for medium to large businesses.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: Nextiva, on the other hand, focuses on providing a user-friendly and intuitive interface. It offers a robust set of features, including advanced call management and analytics, making it a suitable choice for businesses of all sizes. Nextiva also offers excellent customer support, which can be crucial for organizations requiring assistance.
Freshcaller is a cloud-based call center software that offers features like call routing, recording, and analytics. It’s designed specifically for call center operations and is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses that require an affordable solution with basic call center functionality.
8×8 vs Nextiva vs Freshcaller: FAQs
What features do they offer?
All three providers offer core features like call management, auto-attendants, voicemail, call forwarding, and mobile apps. However, specific features can vary. For example, 8×8 and Nextiva have robust collaboration tools, while Freshcaller focuses on essential calling features.
How scalable are these systems?
All three providers offer scalability, allowing you to add or remove users and features as your business needs change. However, 8×8 and Nextiva have a broader range of plans and advanced options for larger organizations.
How reliable are their services?
Each provider emphasizes reliability and uptime for their services. However, the actual reliability can vary depending on factors like your internet connection, location, and the provider’s infrastructure.