12+ Best AI Translation Tools For SEO, Localization, And More.
Translate With Ease With These Powerful AI Translation Tools And Platforms (With Features, Pricing And More)
Using AI we can do anything from removing background in a video to music generator using Ai. This technology is taking over the world by achieving laborious work within a few seconds. Most small businesses use this for managing their business and website. Many websites use content writing tools to create stunning content. Feeling confusing about how AI works? Well, it is easy to learn more about AI technology, starting your journey by knowing cool and important AI terms.
Related: Creative small business ideas
Not all people are polyglots and it takes so much time to learn so many languages. But AI makes it simple, it can change our important content to any language. It makes it easy for those who want email marketing in many languages. No need to build a website in various formats, it will auto-generate the main website in numerous forms.
Table Of Contents
What Is AI Translation Tools?
AI translation tools are developed on the concept of Artificial Intelligence technology and Neural Machine Translation. learning a new language takes lots of time and effort which is so much valuable thing to humans. Not only does it translate any texts but also helps to communicate with foreign people.
Forget about old big dictionaries which are difficult to use, a new digital dictionary is in the palm of your hand. Easily translate your mother tongue to any other foreign language. Many virtual assistants as Google, Alexa, or Siri use voice, language recognization, AirPods pro translate tools to understand the language and deliver the related output.
Why Should We Use AI Translation Tools
We know it is fun to learn anything especially a language, but it consumes so much time and laborious work. AI translation tools make it simple for it. Think about that we want to submit a proposal to a Japanese company in their native language but it would be difficult to do so. You can hire people but it will act on your pocket too and you don’t have that time to learn a new language. So what is the solution?
Here comes the AI translation tools to do so, it will cost you minimum charges compared to the other translators and give you the quality output. Your data will be safe in its hand so no worry about data leaking to the other entity. Not only texts but also AI translation tools help to convert audio, videos, video subtitle, a whole website, complete documentation such as PDF, WORD, PPT, HTML, and many more.
Google translate was developed by Google to translate documents, text, and websites. It helps to convert one language to another language. Google translate is available on various platforms such as android app, iOS app, cloud-based, web browser extensions, and so on.
With the help of google translate, we can translate any words to any foreign language. Also, we can translate a whole webpage. It allows translating any documents such as doc, Docx, odf, pdf, ppt, pptx, ps, rtf, txt, xls, and xlsx.
Google translate is completely based on AI technology with the help of neural and machine language. Most people use it to talk with other foreign people.
Google Translate Features:
- Audio Translation: It helps to translate any spoken languange into the specific other language
- Image Translation: With this features Google translate recognize the text in a image and translate it to the required language
- Number of Languages: It supports around 109 languages with 37 languages for images, and 32 for voice translation
Google Translate Pros and Cons:
- It helps to translate any handwritten text
- Easy to use
- We can store languages for offline
- Sometimes Google translate fails to translate a proper regional language
Google Translate Pricing:
Google translate is completely free to use which is a great thing for users.
Alexa translation is the best field that is used for Canadian legal, Securities, and Financial sectors. It works so fast, translates 30k words per minute. It provides API integration with the website for the translation of web content. With the help of Alexa Translations translates up to 100 documents in seconds at the same time.
Alexa translations can translate information circulars, letters of intent, terms sheets, contracts, Codes of conduct, subscription agreement, valuations, annual financial statements, interim financial statements, annual information forms, KIID, Fund facts, and many more.
Alexa Translations Features:
- Number of languages: Alexa can translates six languages, these are English, French, German, Hindi, Italiam, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Supported Files: Alexa supports DOCX, PPTX, HTML, HTM, PDF, IDML, XML, XLSX, VSDX, and POTX
- Chat Support: If Customers face any issue then they can directly connect with agents or chat bot will solve customer’s issue
- WYSIWYGH editor: With the help of this text editor it is easy to edit the translations and format text
Alexa Translations Pros and Cons:
- It comes with Single Sign-On (SSO) Feature
- It allows translating any web content for real-time
- It has a responsive design
- Build for large companies and enterprises only
Alexa Translations Pricing:
Mirai Translator is an NMT that is known as Neural Machine Translator, it helps to translate any documents within minutes. It is completely based on AI Translation. This platform also supports For Speech Translator and is completely safe to use as data will automatically delete after the translation is completed. They are secured with GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) for the protection of user data.
Mirai Translate Features:
- Supported Files: It allows Word, Excel, PPT, PDF fiels to translate
- Speech Recognition: Mirai Translate has Speech recognition feature using machine translation
- Functions comes with API: Mirai Translation provides Speech translation, Machine translation, Speech synthesis, and so on
- Supported languages: Platform supports Japanes to English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Myanmar, French, Spanich, Portuguese (Brazil), and vice versa
Mirai Translate Pros and Cons:
- Comes with a 14-day trial
- Supports PDF, WORD, PPT, and more files to translate
- Difficult to use this software
Mirai Translate Pricing:
Mirai Translate comes with two plans one is a Flat-rate plan and another is a Pay-as-you-go plan.
- FLat rate plan: This plan starts from 80,000 yen excluding tax that is nearly $690/month for up to 10 users.
- Pay-as-you-go plan: In this plan you have to pay 10,000 yen or nearly $87/month as you translate
Phrase, an AI translator tool, is simple, fast, and secured which is built for organizational tasks. It comes with a wide range of integrations for streamlined localization. Invite users to work together on the same platform.
It would be tough to understand the dashboard for the first time, on the dashboard it has the Projects option where you will create new projects and translate the documents. Also, it is easy to invite developers and designers from the integration section.
- Supports: Includes so many formats in this platform as Android XML, JSON, CSV, XSLX, PHP, and so on
- Language suports: this platforms supports 7 languages and these are English, ar, German, French, Kpe, Thai, and Urdu
- History: It allows to retrieve the previous data on the platform
Phrase Pros and Cons:
- Easy to use
- Provides Fast Translation
- Currently does not support PDF files
The phrase is not a free service, it has three plans like a Basic plan, Advanced plan, and Enterprise plan.
- Basic Plan: Basic plan starts from $23/month where we can translate 1 project only
- Advanced Plan: Advanced plan starts from $35/month for unlimited Projects
- Enterprise plan: For Enterpricing Level you have to contact with them for more information. In Enterprise inlcudes custom API rate, Unlimited Projects, and for minimum 10 users
Text United is an AI translator online software, with the help of this we can translate a whole website, documents, and even texts. It allows 3rd party platform to import files and all.
For creating an account you have to enter your first name, last name, Email address, and password. After that select the appropriate answers then hit enter.
Also, it helps to translate the whole website using its smart crawler. Create a new project and select a website after that enter the URL and then wait for the translation. Then select the page and choose the languages and hit continue. You have to mention who is the user and after all of this click on create a new project. It will provide you with the website link.
Text United Features:
- Website translation: Using this platform, translate a complete website
- Website Localization: Website localization is a process to convert a website content into local culture and language. Using Text United we can perfect website localization
Text United Pros and Cons:
- It is a Cloud-based Platform
- No credit card is required to create an account
- This platform comes with human translation
- Multilingual SEO supports
- Fails to translate some specific languages
Text United Pricing:
Text United has three plans for access like Free plan, Basic plan, and Essential plan.
- Free Plan: Free plan has some limitations as it allows to translate simple files
- Basic Plan: Basic plan starts from nearly $68/month for low volume and includes up to 5 users. They are offering email support for any issue.
- Essential Plan: Essential plan is starting from nearly $240/month where they are allowing up to 15 users, API integration, Phone Support. Use Github, Bitbucket, WordPress, SharePoint, FTP, Figma, Outlook, Confluence as connectors
Pairaphrase is the best localization tool for business. Pairaphrase AI technology supports 57 different languages. More than 15,000 users used Pairaphrase for their own website.
Supports 24 types of files including HTML, XML for android, JSON, RTF, and so on. In all packages, it offers 60 languages using a dynamic machine learning and spellchecker with the help of AI technology. In all packages, it offers 60 languages using a dynamic machine learning spellchecker.
- Automatic Formating: It has 3,600 language pairs for automatic formating
- Package Engine: All the packages use Microsoft translation as engine
- Secured Software: Pairaphrase is a secured translation tool with SSL and multi-factor authentication
Pairaphrase Pros and Cons:
- A large number of languages supports
- Comes with audio translations
- Allows to change the plan as upgrading or downgrading
- Easy to use
payment models such as the Subscription models and Packages. The subscription model has 4 plans there are,
- Tokyo: Tokyo subscription is starting from $3,399 where it supports up to 2 users and 600,000 words
- Paris: Paris subscription is starting from $5,988 where it supports up to 5 users and 12,000,000 words
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong subscription is starting f rom $10,999 where it supports up to 10 users and 30,000,000 words
- New York: Tokyo subscription is starting from $19,999 where it supports up to 25 users and 72,000,000 words
Package plan also has 4 plans such as,
- Barcelona: It is available for $99 where it offers 5,000 words
- Berlin: Berlin starts from $199 for 25,000 words
- Amsterdam: This plan starts from $299 for 50,000 words
- Rome: This plan is the best premium plan where it starts from $399 for 100,00 woords
Taia is a modern localization platform to increase more visitors to the site and help to grow businesses. Instead of depending completely on AI, it has 2000 professionals for quick and perfect service.
Click on the new project to create a new task and enter the project name, select the language and the target language, choose multiple languages if requires. After this selection, if your task is in file or text and submit the data and choose the category. After this process, it will translate to the targeted languages.
- Supported: This platform supports 64 types of different file formats
- Language Supports: Taia supports more 97 languages with AI technology which help any documents to translate in any languages
Taia Pros and Cons:
- Allows translating documents up to three times
- The platform is too slow to use
In this platform Catapult subscription model has 4 plans like Free plan, Starter plan, Business plan, and Professional plan.
- Free plan: With free plan word limit is around 2000 words
- Starter plan: Starter plan starts at $25/month for 10000 words
- Business plan: Business plan starts at $99/month for 40000 words
- Professional plan: Professional plan starts at $199/month for 100000 words
DeepL translator, Neural Machine Translation, Developed by DeepL GmbH in 2017. It allows PDF, Word, Docx, and Powerpoint files to translate to other languages by just the drag-and-drop option. DeepL Translator provides a secured platform for data.
The best part of this platform is we can save the translation for future use. Not only the web version it is also available for Chrome extension. Never wait for the translation, with the help of DeepL Translator we can translate articles, websites, and even emails.
DeepL Translator Features:
- Language Detection: DeepL Translator automatically recognize the inputed language
- Platform: DeepL Translator is available for both Windows and iOS
- Right Things: It helps to select right words and phrases for content
DeepL Translator Pros and Cons:
- Allows translating unlimited text translation
- helps to translate documents
- Without exiting the apps it translates words and phrases
DeepL Translator Pricing:
DeepL Translator has 4 plans to use as Free, Starter, Advanced, Ultimate.
- DeepL Translator has 4 plans to use as Free, Starter, Advanced, Ultimate
- Starter plan: This plan starts at $6.99/month where providing unlimited text translate, and 5 files translation
- Advcanced plan: It is available for $22.99/month with 20 file translation per month
- Unlimate plan: This premium plan starts from $45.99/month for 100 file and CAT tool integration
Stepes is used by more than 1,200 companies. It is an AI translation tool to translate any content. Using this we can translate videos and generate premium videos so anyone can use this for their business as well as material for onboarding and training.
To use this platform you need to click on the new project and then enter the project name with source content such as file, text, or link then click on next and select the translated language and targeted language. It allows selecting multiple languages at once.
- Number of languages: More than 100 languages supported in this platform. You can translate your content to any language and more relatable to your viewer
- Payment Method: It allows Paypal, Credit Card, or Pay with wire transfer also
- Website translation: With the help of this platform it is easy to translate a complete webpage
Stepes Pros and Cons:
- They are assuring 24/7 customer support
- Allows documents to translate
- Also works on mobile for translation
Stepes has 3 price models for its clients. It takes charges according to the number of words.
- Standard: Standard plan is starting for $0.09 to $0.20 per words which is mainly used for product manual, user guides, and technical documentation
- Marketing: This plan is available for $0.12 to $0.24 per word and most of the marketers use it for creating brochures, advertising materials and relatable content
- Legal/Medical: This is the best plan for generating legal contracts, business agreements, and medical documents. Price of this plan is same as Marketing plan i.e. $0.12 to $0.24 per word
Sonix is a powerful automated transcription tool that comes in more than 35 languages. They are assuring for security for personal data and contents. It is easy to share the translated content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more social media.
Since it is completely built on AI technology therefore it allows to search transcripts by words. They are offering email support, chat support, and phone support for their users. Now it is easier to create small content creators to increase its users.
- In browser Editor: It allows to edit transcription in the browser
- Exporting format: It is easy to export any text into Word, TXT, PDF, and other format
- Multiple custom dictionarie: After adding a words and phrase we can create our own custom dictionary. Also, this platform also allows to create multiple custom dictionaries
Sonix Pros and Cons:
- Providing best support to its clients
- It is providing much accurate result
- It is easy to include notes and commenting in the transcript
Sonix offers its three plans to the customers. These plans are explained below here.
- Standard Plan: This plan is like PAY-AS-YOU-GO that is it will charge you after how much you used it. A perfect plan for project work. It charges $10/month
- Premium Plan: It is a subscription based plan that is available for $22/user/month and charges $5/hour
- Enterprise Plan: For big companies and enterprises can subscribe this plan for the regular basis. Enterprises have to contact them directly.
Fluently comes with a grammar checker, in-built synonyms library, and multilingual translator to write content in any language. This platform is responsive so it can be used on desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile. The best part of Fluently is it saves the format of the document so it won’t change after the translation.
This platform is the best tool for business owners to write professional emails. American Express, Washington State University, and La Poste use this platform for their businesses. They are providing spell checkers and grammar in 42 languages and synonym libraries in 21 languages.
- Number of languages: Fluently comes with 71 languages to translate the content in any language
- Micro Translator: Micro Translator helps to translate in any language from our mother tongue. We can write any content in our home-language and this function will convert it to other languages
- Editor: Editor of this platform is fast and user friendly to write best content
- Dark Mode: Users can enable dark mode to use awesome interface
- Document Overview: Using this feature we can edit and manage the documents. This function is available on the top left corner of the page. Purple ones are opened document and black ones are closed documents.
Fluently Pros and Cons:
- They are providing powerful editor
- It provides highly accurate translate
- It has video tutorials for explanation
- It comes with a spell checker
- Very slow website and sometimes server won’t response
Fluently comes with the 3-time plan such as yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
- Yearly: Yearly plan takes $82 which is nearly $7/month
- Quarterly: Qurterly is available at $31 that is nearly $11/month
- Monthly: Monthly charges for $14
Smartling is the language-translation tool powered by AI technology. Using this we can manage, automate, and translate the content like professionals. Smartling is a cloud-based platform so users don’t need to install anything on its device.
So many large companies and enterprises work with smartling such as Cloudflare, Pinterest, Vimeo, Shopify, Canva, and so on. It helps to save our valuable time and reduce the effort and cost so we can translate the best content. Smartling allows translating in a way so native speaker easily understands that.
- Good content: Smartling helps to create a good translation by quality check and automated proofreading to develop a error-free content
- Translator: Smartling has worlds best translator in its platform for you. They are assuring best quality for the content
- Integration: Platform comes with so many integrations for its users for snug use
Smartling Pros and Cons:
- Smartling is the cloud-based platform
- Easy to write in foreign languages
- It has a Single Sign-on function
This Neural Machine Translation is not free at all. It takes charge of its valuable service with quality assurance. Using this platform it is easy to translate subtitles and transcription.
- Starting From: This plan is starting $200/month with premium features
We have discussed everything regarding AI translation tools with their features, pricing, and all you need to know. Feel free to use this AI translator to create amazing content and website worldwide. Even it allows you to translate the video subtitle as well as reduces the communication gap between two foreigners. Best AI tools for content writers to write content in other Languages.
Enjoyed this section? Then you can join our Facebook group SaaSTalks for more product discussion like this and review with pros and cons.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink