10+ Best Blogging Platforms & Sites Of 2021
Complete List Of Top Best Blogging Platforms For Beginners, Writers, Developers And More.
(Reviewed Best Blogging Platforms With Features And Pricing )
Blogging is a great way to connect with the world. Whether you are a digital marketer, or your passion is blogging and want to make money out of it, you must decide which platform is right for you!
The best blogging platforms help you to build an online presence and share your hard-earned knowledge with zero skills. There are two ways you can start blogging. One is, use an easy website builder and make a separate section for blogging or choose the right blogging platform to reach out to active users by crafting your blog posts.
In case you are a newbie in this field and want to grow your business. Are you in a dilemma about how to choose the best platform for blogging? Here, I am to help you out! Now, the big problem lies in choosing the right platform, that suits your need!
If you are a beginner, you can experiment better on a free blogging platform to keep an eye on your competitor’s niche! So, what are the best blogging platforms? The answer depends on you and your situation! Different bloggers have different needs, right?
In this article, I will provide you the best blogging platforms/ sites with detailed features and pricing plans that suit your needs! Are you ready to find out the blog sites? Without any ado, let’s go! Before, we move on let me share some basics about blogging platforms and how you can take advantage of marketing and advertising opportunities!
What Is A Blogging Platform?
A blogging platform is a software or service used to manage and publish content on the internet in the form of a blog. Blogging platforms allow the user to publish a post, display the date that the post was published, and assign a specific author assigned to the post.
These software or web-based services also allow users to tag content with specific categories, making it easier to search for all posts on-topic within the blog. It also allows users to tag posts with multiple keywords as another way to search for specific topics.
Do you think that a blogging platform is similar to a website platform? Let me tell you that most website platforms allow you to include a blog, and most blogging platforms have the ability to make regular website pages.
One disadvantage to website builder is the low customization options and fewer integrations with third-party apps, whereas one of the biggest advantages of using a blogging platform is you can easily customize your blog for the search engines( such as including metadata) which helps search engines to find out what your website is all about.
Basically, a blogging platform stores your content, media, files, and all other necessary things required for working. There are many free blogging platforms that you can use for personal purposes.
What Features To Consider Before Choosing A Platform?
Blogs are essential business tools that you can use to attract potential customers to your site and make it easy to connect with your customers. Before you choose the right platform there are some important points you must consider:
- Ease of use: Most blogging platforms offers basic features such as underline, bold, italic, font style and a few more styling options. There are some simple options like html code and visual view, editing images, highlighting text, inserting tables etc which are also necessary for amy Content Management System for creating appealing contents.
- Level of control: The ability to control who can view the blog and what type of content is posted among other things is an important consideration to make before choosing a blogging platform.You must have the minimum ability to access the blog’s backend to edit posts, pages, comments or change the roles of certain users.WordPress offers maximum flexibility at the most affordable price. Make sure that your blogging platform allows you to moderate posts, words or comments.
- Opportunities for monertization: Apart from using your blog to promote your business online, you can use it as a source of residual income that can be used for paying hosting fees or managing fees for your site. Always check, before you choose the best blogging platform to fulfill your monetization needs.
- Skill level: Always go for a user-friendly platform that you can easily work with. If you don’t have any coding skills, make sure you don’t find any complex platform that is beyond your skill level.
- Search engine friendliness: Search engines are normally the key traffic driver for SEO friendly blogs.On the other hand, non-friendly blogging platforms do not have the key weapon for traffic deliver.Take your time, before you take the final decision and non-SEO optimized blog will struggle to provide search engines with what they consider when valuing content on your blog.
- Price: If you are new to blogging, then you must go for free blogging platforms which are free to use without any hassle! But there may not be certain featureS and limited customization options.In case you want to host your blog on your own domain then you must buy the domain and then pay for hosting services.
Benefits Of Blogging Platforms:
Blogging platforms are immensely growing with each passing day and have become a new source of information. Regular blogging can help people find their business online and allow people to make money from blogging.
Almost 4 billion people are currently connected to the internet and this makes businesses include blogging in their marketing strategy. It drives website traffic and promotes your products and services and helps you to build trust with your potential customers.
If your question is, whether blogging is worth it in 2021? The answer is yes! It provides various benefits:
- Helps drive traffic to your website: If you want to attract new traffic or readers to your site, blogging helps you get more traffic! It allows you to create and publish a blog post that helps you to show up on the search engine results (SERP) that helps you to drive traffic to your website in organic search.
- Repurpose blog content for social media: Blogging for your business also helps you get discovered via social media. If you want to create content and share them on social networks such as Twitter, Linked In, Facebook which helps you to expose the business to a new audience. Blog sites also help keep your social media presence going and strengthen your social reach with blog content and drive visitors via social channels.
- Convert traffic into leads: Traffic is the main key for any site and with the use of the best blogging platforms you take convert website traffic into leads! Each blog post provides you an opportunity to generate new leads. If you add lead-generating call-to-action to every blog post then you will see visitors come to your site, clicks the CTA button, and gets to a landing page that contains an online form for them to fill in with information.
- Drives long-term results: By creating valuable content for your target audience, you can establish authority in your reader’s eyes. Establishing authority helps you to measure sales enablement. So, an in-depth explanation of the blog post helps you to move the sales process faster.
- Helps with link building: Inbound links or backlinks are an important aspect of the Google algorithm that helps search engines to rank a site in its SERP. Most SEO experts say that link building is one of the most challenging parts of search optimization. Getting a link from high authoritative websites serves as a vote of confidence or recommendation from other websites.
- Monetize your blog content: Yes! You have heard it right. By choosing the right blogging platform you can generate hundreds of thousands of leads in the future. Not only this, you can monetize your blog content in many creative ways. With the use of affiliate marketing, bloggers can generate a massive amount of income on any topic they want!
- Helps you share company news: Blogging is for every big and small business that helps to share company news and stories. For example, if you have hired a new content marketing manager or interviewed online marketing you can post it on your blog. Sharing company news on your blog helps your audience see that you are not always about selling.
- Free traffic: One of the key benefits of blogging is getting free traffic from search engines and publish high-quality original content on a regular basis. Plus, you can also go for some keyword research to find what people are actually searching for. In 2021, blogging has become a mainstream source of information where visitors can comment and interact with you or your brand.
- Establish your business as an industry leader: By providing helpful and informative blogs you can connect with your existing and potential customers in a more conversational manner. It allows your visitors to respond directly to your posts by building trust and relationships.
Best Blogging Platforms
One of the most effective ways to build brand awareness, while providing relevant and useful content to your target audience is through consistent blogging. Blogging is an inexpensive way for small businesses to drive traffic to their site, enhance inbound marketing efforts and attract more prospective customers. If you really want to increase your online exposure, then you would definitely take advantage of the best blogging platforms to craft unique, relevant, and engaging content for your blog site.
Below are some of the top best blogging platforms ranked and reviewed which will help you pick the best blogging software for you:
Best Blogging Platforms 2021:
If you are a beginner at blogging, then WordPress.org is one of the most popular blogging platforms which makes it easy for you to start your own blog. Over 42% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online.
WordPress is one of the best blogging platform for beginners, as it offers hundreds of themes, with flexibility in fonts and options for a custom look. WordPress is very helpful for website owners and developers that help them automatically organize their content so that Google crawl, reads, and categorizes them. You can extend WordPress with over 55,000 plugins that help your website meet your needs and allows you to add an online store, mailing lists, forums, analytics, and much more.
WordPress comes with beautiful designs, powerful features and helps you to build anything you want. The best part is WordPress is an open-source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. This software helps you to create highly functional and profitable blogs. Plus, if you want to build your blog, you can use pre-designed free themes & templates based on your layout and color scheme.
WordPress.org comes with a large community of experts who provide tutorials for newbies to level up their skills and understand the best practices. WordPress gives you complete control over every aspect of your website and online presence. It can be used to build any kind of website such as an eCommerce store, community forums, membership website, landing page, and many more. Not only this, you will find Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins, additional features to your website such as shopping cart, google analytics, photo gallery, social media tools, live chat, and many more. It also comes with powerful SEO tools that ensure your website gets the highest rankings in search engines.
To be true, WordPress is the #1 blogging platform and CMS solution for web developers, bloggers, business owners, and web designers.
- Dozens of themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable themes, with new additions weekly.
- Mobile-friendly: Create a mobile‑friendly site with a click, or choose from a selection of responsive themes that look great everywhere.
- Powerful media management: Drag-and-drop images into posts and pages. Create designer-worthy photo galleries. Embed audio, video, and more.
- SEO friendly: Make it easy for new fans to find you with built-in sitemaps and other SEO tools. All you have to do is publish.
- Built-in social sharing: Automatically send new posts to Twitter, Facebook, and more, and add social tools to help readers share.
- Easy and accessible: This platform allows you to update your blog post from anywhere with mobile and desktop apps for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
- 24/7 support: WordPress is available 24/7 via email and community forums.If you are using with a paid plan, engineers are available via live chat for real‑time assistance.
- WordPress is incredibly easy to set up and get running with little to no technical knowledge and easy to use
- Popular blogging platform which has thousands of addons, creating huge flexibility to handle almost any need you can imagine
- WordPress has thousands of different visual themes and huge flexibility within the design system so that it can look and feel the way you want & your brand to be represented
- Another amazing feature of WordPress is beautiful pre-built templates which are time-saving and also provide users all the desired looks
- Built-in blogging functions allows websites to stay continuously fresh by adding new content and improves SEO
WordPress.org is an open-source tool (free) that helps you create a beautiful website or blog. It is suitable for a non-commercial blog and allows you to monetize it. Your expenses will be a domain name and web hosting services only!
WordPress.com comes 4 pricing plans:
Wix.com is a popular website builder platform and can also be used as a blogging platform. It is the most beautiful blogging platform that offers stunning templates for every niche. There are over 500 customizable templates to choose from, enabling you to quickly get your site up and running, from free with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Whether you’re a foodie, fashionista, budding entrepreneur, or world traveler, Wix offers you to choose a designer-made template to start blogging today.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, with Wix you can store your content on secure servers plus you can get free hosting service as soon as you publish. Wix allows you to draw more readers in with a set of professional marketing tools such as share your content on social media, engage your readers through emails, understand your audience with blog analytics.
Wix helps you create a free blog to share your ideas and grow your audience. Plus, you can set up your blog with a designer-made template and enjoy all the built-in features. With this platform, you can edit drafts, schedule upcoming posts, tag and categorize the posts to help the readers easily find what interests them. In addition to this, Wix offers you to embed HTML5 code to add quizzes, polls, and various animation options for creative people such as artists, graphic designers, and more.
Wix also provides a good amount of information and support for its users, including email and phone support for customized answers to your questions. Moreover, Wix is the best free blogging platforms with an easy-to-use solution with quick and easy to set up with hosting included.
- Integrated SEO Tools: Drive traffic to your blog with advanced SEO tools like AMP & Schema and a personalized SEO plan to increase your visibility on search engines.
- Edit text and images: Wix allows you to style and edit text and images directly from your posts. Plus,you can use quotes or bullets, crop photos, or apply filters. Then, adjust and align your content to get the look and feel you want.
- Embed HTML: Use HTML code to add interactive content or external applications to your blog posts. You can add music, maps, images and text from your social media pages.
- Categories & hashtags: This platform allows you to add categories and hashtags so readers can find the content they’re looking for. You can make categories that appear on your blog menu and create hashtags for any blog post.
- Mobile-friendly: Write fresh content for your blog using the Wix mobile app. Plus, you can customize your blog’s layout on mobile so that it looks great on any device.
- Add multiple writers & editors: Collaborate with your blog team by adding contributing writers and editors to your site.Your team can help manage your blog, write posts, share contents and more.
- Schdule blog posts: Publish blog posts at the optimal time. Plus, you can write posts when it’s most convenient and schedule them to go live whenever you decide.
- With the built-in analytics tool, you can see how many people visit your site, which blog posts are most popular, and the number of shares each post gets
- Wix helps you create your own SEO plan and guide you through the basics of optimizing your website for search engines
- Includes a powerful drag & drop editor you can work flawlessly and enjoy the layout of your website the way you dreamed of
- The entire platform works stunningly fast and loads each and every element in the blink of an eye
- Wix comes with a much cleaner and simpler user interface that allows you to focus on the content and not worry about different settings that you don’t need
Wix is free a blogging platform and gives you 100s of templates, unlimited pages & top-grade hosting free.
Blogger is one of the oldest blogging platforms on the internet. At present, it is owned by Google and is completely free to use. With this platform, you can create a unique and beautiful blog easily. Users get unlimited space for their blogs, and the number of blogs owned by each user is not restricted. Blogger offers a lot of built-in tools which are actually Google Apps integrated with the platform.
Plus, your blog can be integrated with Google’s Adsense, which will analyze your content, and display relevant ads to monetize your blog, so you can pay for the coffee as you sit in Starbucks and blog into the night. The only downside is, the customization options are limited here.
This hosted blog platform doesn’t need a hosting provider, all you need is to log in using a Google account and make your own blog for free! Do you know the best part? There is no technical knowledge or coding experience required as the site is intuitive and easy to set up.
- Choose the perfect design: Create a beautiful blog that fits your style.Plus, you can choose from a selection of easy-to-use templates, all with flexible layouts and hundreds of background images or design something new.
- Earn money: Get paid for your hard work. Google AdSense can automatically display relevant targeted ads on your blog so that you can earn income by posting about your passion.
- Know your audience: With Bloggers built-in analytics you can find out which posts are a hit. Plus, you can also see where your audience is coming from and what they’re interested in.You can even connect your blog directly to Google Analytics for a more detailed look.
- Hang onto your memories: Blogger lets you safely store thousands of posts, photos, and more with Google for free.This platform allows you to save the moments that matter.
- Easy to use templates: It focus on the design of your blog using flexible layouts and background images.
- Integrates with Google Analytics: Blogger easily integrates with Google Analytics that can provide information about your website’s visitors that should be used to help grow traffic.
- The interface is minimalist and largely self-explanatory and is 100% focused on blogging
- Blogger handles all the speed, security, and technical web hosting issues and is SEO friendly
- Includes strong search engine optimization helps you monetize by integrating with Google AdSense
- Very easy to use and manage without any technical skills required
- Blogger is free to use and has the advantage of Google’s robust secure platform and reliability
Blogger is absolutely free and you can connect a custom domain name to your blog
Medium is one of the best blogging platforms for writers that allows bloggers to write blogs about what they are passionate about without worrying about any coding or designing. Medium is a primary blogging platform where you can share your content, repurpose content from your existing blog post, and be great for professional bloggers.
It is slightly different from other free blogging sites, plus you can monetize your blog posts and share your ideas and opinions with the world. Not only this, you can choose a grid or stream-based layout for your publication as well as add your logo, background color, or image to the header.
It’s easy and free to post your thinking on any topic and connect with millions of readers. Plus, it has built-in analytics tools and shares your post draft with interested users before it goes online.
- Allows you to convert millions of site readers into your subscribers
- Medium is the best blogging platforms free to use and you can easily access Medium on your mobile devices from anywhere
- Provides social media integration and share your content on social networks
- Medium easily integrate various forms of media files
- Medium has the robust WYSIWYG editor which recognizes key commands and formatting characters, correctly displays styles and more
- Great way to engage with, tag, and encourage engagement with a relevant readership
- The editor is surprisingly robust and easy to use and UX is top-notch
- Provide a space where it is very simple to post writing
- Easy usage, clear, good features to embed media from video to image
- Enables you to create a following on the website and gain Twitter followers
Medium is a free platform for publishers and great for personal blogs. It allows you to post your own stories and get access to unlimited public stories.
Squarespace is one of the best blogging platforms for photographers, designers where you can customize your blog on this platform and change everything without any coding skills required. Plus, you can create a beautiful blog and share your passion with the world. Whether you’re showcasing a portfolio, publishing a blog, or running a business, its designer templates have proven to be the most beautiful way to present your ideas online.
Squarespace comes with its own analytics dashboard, and you can see where your website’s traffic is coming from, what pages your visitors are looking at, and how they are engaging with your content. If you are a photographer or designer. Squarespace is perfect for business owners, eCommerce stores, and portfolio websites
Squarespace has easy-to-customize templates that are crafted by world-class designers to help create the web’s most expressive online stores. Plus, with this best online blogging platform, you can allow your visitors to browse your merchandise, add items to their cart, and check out simply and efficiently.
Squarespace offers clean, beautiful templates that you can easily tweak, which are created by a team of exceptional designers. Using this blogging platform, you can increase the reach of your content with their unique suite of marketing and media tools, productivity apps, and more.
- Stand out with a professionally-designed template that can be customized to fit your brand and promote your blog and build your online presence with Squarespace’s built-in suite of marketing tools
- Allows you to explore the various website template options to find the one that best represents your brand and customize it to fit your style of storytelling
- Squarespace has flexible layouts, custom color palettes, cohesive fonts and high-quality images with built-in photo editing capabilities
- With the use of dashboard you can manage your publishing cadence ande categories, customize contributor settings and track analytics
- Gain insights from blog traffic and discover which posts are most popular with in-depth analytics
- Allows you to categorize, tag and organize posts to make it easy for readers to find new and related content
- Increase traffic to your blog with Squarespace Email Campaigns and connected social media accounts and enable commenting through Squarespace
- Allows you to improve search result ranking by optimizing your blog post titles and descriptions with built-in SEO tools
- Squarespace is very easy to use and super helpful for small business owners and has quick and simple plugins
- It includes a very clean and clear dashboard and provides a large selection of templates for both the overall website look and individual pages
- Squarespace makes it easy to get products listing in an eCommerce store and the interface is intuitive and quick to navigate
- Provides good online sessions to develop skills with great looking templates and website analytics
- Comes with solid templates that look professional with minimal work and allows you to manage multiple sites
Squarespace offers simple pricing and comes with award-winning 24/7 customer support:
Weebly helps you get access to customizable webpage designs and useful tools to build your website and grow your ideal business. Basically, Weebly is a website builder and helps you to create any type of website. Weebly is the best blogging platform for businesses and provides a wide range of easy-to-use features which includes drag and drop options to make simple changes.
It is used both for blogging and web building where blogs and websites are created separately. If you are a blogger and want to be able to change and customize HTML or CSS on the blog, then Weebly helps you to quickly create and update a blog hassle-free!
Do you know the best thing about Weebly? It supports app made by 3rd party developers and is constantly growing to find extensions for any business. Plus, Weebly offers a number of beautiful themes for all kinds of blog categories such as eCommerce, business, academic, education, writer, musician, and more. Please give it a try with the free version of Weebly provides 500 MB of storage if you want to share images with your visitors. Weebly is one the best blog sites for eCommerce and you can customize your site to look different.
- Flexible drag and drop blog creation lets you build a beautiful blog and focus on your best content
- Multiple video hosting options, powerful online business features and a dedicated dashboard for site stats gives you all the tools you need to track success and bring your vision to life
- Free, dedicated hosting infrastructure ensures that your site loads fast and gives visitors a great experience
- Multiple video hosting options, with powerful online business features and a dedicated dashboard for site stats gives you all the tools you need to track success and bring your vision to life
- It has a wide range of media widgets like YouTube, maps, search boxes, social media and other tools, nicely integrated
- Provides easy to customize website templates which are very stylish and can be easily customized
- Easy to customize the website templates which are very stylish and can be easily customized
- Weebly makes it incredibly easy for contributors to add content on an occasional basis without knowing the nitty-gritty details of site maintenance
- Weebly provides its customer best speed and security which reduces the risk of hacking
- Provides perfect chance to create blogs and professional websites
- Its user interface is so simple that anyone can learn and create things easily with Weebly
- Offers easy to use website building tools for business websites and eCommerce stores
Weebly comes with a free version and includes other paid options:
Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to create and share content through their “dashboard.” It is the best blogging platform to make money. It is the best blogging platforms to make money and is very simple to use and allows you to create pages that are very simple to work with and you can instantly see similar posts from Tumblr users and share them on your blog.
Tumblr is really very simple for people to make a blog and put whatever they want on it. Create stories, photos, GIFs, TV shows, links, quips, dumb jokes, and create random blogs for your friends. Plus, you can add commentary if you like and make it yours. You can tag, untag or change a tag on a selected number of posts. Plus, you can tag, or change a tag on a selected number of posts that are displayed as the thumbnails.
The best part is, Tumblr is the best blogger sites and offers free service, and provides you an opportunity for your own domain name. It is ideal for bloggers who are more focused on visual content and you can visit millions of people every day!
- Allows you with customized themes that provides you the ability to personalize anything you set your eyes on
- One of the outstanding feature is mass editor, which is very simple to work with dozens of posts on one screen and make some batch actions with them
- Easy social media integration where you can share your Tumblr posts on social platforms
- Your blogs can be viewed easily through the correct password
- Allows you to gather your content in a ZIP file to export
- Tumblr integrates with other platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and helps increase the reach of a piece of content
- Easy to set up and use, plus it provides several free themes that suit many different types of publishing needs
- Tumblr is a great option for visual blogging and other posts with minimal texts
- Free blogging platform and can be used by beginners with easy to learn and interactive user interface
- It provides you with attractive templates that you can use for creating your posts with clean visual consistency
Tumblr is a free blogging platform that is ideal for image-based posts and ideal for a mobile platform.
Ghost is one of the best online blogging platforms, where you can build a website, publish posts, send newsletters, grow an audience plus create a sustainable business around your creative work. This platform allows you to create your unique home on the web, where you can enjoy a library of all-new official Ghost themes. It includes metrics that are powerful tools for business growth and it is one of the secret weapons of the most successful blogs. Ghost is one of the best blogging platforms for blogging where you can customize the look and feel of your blog.
Ghost is an open-source content management system for small companies or for companies that have an engineering background. But compared to WordPress it is much more complicated where you need to have a strong technical background to install/host yourself. It has an amazing dashboard that contains a new control panel with detailed stats on audience engagement and business growth.
The dashboard is extremely minimalistic and clutter-free and provides plugins or theme choices out of the box. Ghost is one of the fastest blogging platforms with a clean and simple interface. Here are some amazing features of Ghost:
- Advanced creator tools: It allows you to publish by web & email newsletter. Provides an editor built from the ground-up for professionals with advanced workflows. Immerse yourself in the story with an interface that’s invisible until you need it, and powerful when you do.
- Grow your audience: Allows you to transform clicks into contacts.Building a publication with memberships and subscriptions has been difficult and complicated.Ghost makes it easy, with native signup forms that work on any site.
- Native analytics: With the use of native engagement analytics, you can understand what content is getting the most attention, and who your biggest fans are.
- Powerful integrations: Ghost includes nice integrations with other tools such as Unsplash, Zapeir, Buffer,Mailchimp, Analytics, and referral programs, push notifications, social sharing, payment gateways, A/B testing, desktop editors and more.
- Dark mode: Now you can easily turn out the lights for late night editing sessions.
- Contents snippets: Now you can save any content in Ghost as a re-usable snippet without saving any media galleries. Save images, quotes, post outlines, embeds, whatever you use most.
- A/B testing: Now get better performance, better SEO and better structured data with better theme options. With Ghost 4.0 you can easily build a platform for the future of distributed, independent publishers.
- Ghost is the fastest and cleanest blog platform and the layouts are minimal, functional and clean
- The UI is simple, elegant, and fast plus provides Markdown Support
- It includes everything together for running a website such as nice clean editor, member management, collecting payments (via Stripe), SEO customization, newsletters
- Ghost is based on Node as opposed to PHP and is much faster and modern compared to competitors like WordPress
- The amazing open-source software helps monetize independent publishing with ease and is the best platform for bloggers
With Ghost you can launch your creative business such as content, newsletters, members, payments, and offers 14 days free trial:
Postach.io is one of the best platforms for blogging which is highly flexible to work with and allows you to create content for individuals or business requirements. With this software, you can thrive on sharing your ideas, thoughts, and achievements. Want to attract website traffic? With Postach.io you can easily make money from third-party ads, engage in affiliate marketing, sell your own product!
Postach.io is directly connected to Evernote and you can use it for writing or store blog posts. Do you know the best part? You can recycle your old content which will help you lift your blog to the next level. Not only this, you can customize blog appearance with a number of themes or add social profiles and cover photos to write a blog description.
If needed you can also use some useful add-ons or add analytics to your site with Google as well as configure automatics sharing of published posts to Twitter. The only downside is, it is not for professional bloggers or serious bloggers.
- Postach.io is actually backed up on your computer and can be reached from Evernote
- Users are allowed to use your own domain as well as to protect your site with the password
- Allows you to get a free postach.io domain and can be used as a subdomain and you can easily choose the one you like in the blog settings
- Robust platform that helps you aim to market your business effectively and generate enough income to replace a full-time job
- Helps you to make money from third-party ads, engaging in affiliate marketing, selling your own product, or just blogging
- Postach.io has helped many bloggers to find their voice and you can simply blog out your personal enjoyment using Evernote
- Includes other features like social sharing, Google Analytics support, password protections
- Postache.io is a special powerful blogging tool that is essential for bloggers and provides a great benefit that will ease your content management
- It easily gets connected with Evernote and allows for customization using your own domain and supports Markdown Support
- It supports integration with Google Analytics, which is very convenient and saves a lot of time importing data, and gives more flexibility
- A great tool that easily converts an Evernote page to a published webpage and easily integrates with various tools
- Best for bloggers who are using Evernote or who want a simple and easy blogging platform
Postach.io is a free blogging platform with immense potential. The paid plan starts at $5/mo and includes a custom domain, password protection, amazing themes, and source code access.
Penzu is the best free online blogging platforms which are loved by over 2 million writers around the world. Penzu gives you all the tools you need to focus on the ideas you want to preserve, rather than the process of writing itself. Want to record your daily emotions and activities in a reflective journal? Penzu has covered everything such as keep track of your food delivery, pregnancy journal or even you can record your dreams in a dream journal!
Penzu keeps your journals safe with double password protection and military strength encryption so you can rest easy knowing that your entries are secure in the Penzu Vault. It allows you to take your journals wherever you go with Penzu mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. It offers a handy blog editor with the main focus on writing.
The best part is, you can write from any device you want! The main focus is all about security and if you need to access your journal and the second one for editing or add new posts. If you want to make your blogging platform more like diaries that are easily discovered by people, then Penzu is the best choice!
- 100% private: Designed to focus on privacy, and your entities are totally private by default.
- Available everywhere: Penzu is available for iOS and Android and is totally free!
- Never forget to write: Custom email reminders help you make sure you never forget to write.
- Fully customizable diary: Make each journal your own with custom covers, backgrounds, and fonts.
- Smart Journal Search: Quickly and easily search through your journals, entries, and tags.
- Military grade security: Easily protect your diary with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
- Penzu mobile: Now you can take your journal wherever you go with their apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones & tablets.
- Easy and fun to use with features that encourage the writing process, and helps you develop a daily writing habit
- Penzu helps you to customize the pages of the journal that you make giving it a title and give your journal a name so that it can be easily found
- Simple format to understand, and you can tag people and places in the app to find them easily
- Great software that allows you to write and to do everything from sending messages to decorating the pages
- 100% customizable online journal and allows you to capture the special moments in your life and to share with your family and friends
Basically free to use. Paid plan starts at $2/mo and provides multiple journals, added security, reminders, and more. Penzu Pro gives you robust searching, sorting, and organizing options to keep your thoughts nice and tidy. It comes with 3 subscription plans:
There are various popular blogging platforms that are prominent blog builders, right? If you are a new blogger, then it is recommended not to start with a complex platform! Above all the platforms on the list are easy to use, but how do find the right platform that helps you to launch quickly, cheaply, and easily!
To choose the best blogging platforms, for your next blog you must consider a blogging platform that is easy to set up and customize! Before you switch, ask yourself will this site help you grow into something bigger? Want to own all your content and have access to it? Do you consider the advertising option on your site? Your answer will help you choose the perfect blogging site that is determined by your unique needs!
Want to make money from your blog sites? Then, I will highly recommend you to go for WordPress which is fully customizable and you can optimize it accordingly! Wix and Squarespace allow you to add eCommerce stores to your site. But again, WordPress provides out-of-the-box features that will definitely help you to grow in the coming days.
I hope, you have liked reading this article and have definitely come to a decision which is the most flexible option compared to all other blogging platforms! Have any questions to ask? Leave them in the comment section below! If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to ask me. Which one is your favorite blogging platform? Let me know!
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink