10+ Best CRM For Gmail Integration.
List Of Top Cutomer Relationship Management Software For Gmail.
(Reviewed Best CRMs For Gmail With Pros And Pricing )
It doesn’t matter whether you’re going to use it for business purposes or personal matters, Gmail will always be one, if not the most popular, web-based email service in the world today. If you’re going to use it for business transactions, you’ll benefit from its numerous correspondence and contacts with partners and customers.
But sending a marketing email to the wrong list is a waste of time and money. Good CRM software can help you ensure your emails are going out to people who have shown interest in your products or services. As such, Gmail integration with CRM has become a significant innovation for business owners as it allows convenient use of customer data coming from and going to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
According to a report of Statista.com, the global customer relationship management (CRM) software market is forecast to grow to 43.5 billion U.S. dollars in size in 2024. This is a projected increase of almost one billion U.S. dollars from 2019, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4 percent.
In this blog, I am going to list down and review some of the Best CRM For Gmail. But before that let us have a brief discussion about Gmail CRMs and their importance.
What is CRM For Gmail?
Before delving into the importance of Gmail CRMs, it would be best to understand what a CRM for Gmail is first.
Once installed, CRM gets automatically synchronized with the Gmail account of your business. It means that you don’t need to switch from one application window to another in order to drag customer information. Once it gets to your email, every data gets automatically copied to your business CRM software.
Implementing CRM using the Gmail integration approach is empowering from a business point of view. Of course, such an innovation reduces the risk of human error. It would also give a chance to your sales team to focus on closing deals instead of spending much of their time and energy in filling the database.
What Are The Importance Of CRM Integration With Gmail?
As already mentioned above, the integration of CRM with Gmail comes with many benefits, and they include the following:
- Add leads To CRM Software Directly From Your Email Inbox.
- Track Your Marketing Emails.
- Create Activities For Your Prospects.
- Define The Specific Stage A Certain Lead Is In.
- Record Everything In One Place.
The mutual integration of Gmail and CRM software will benefit any company that makes use of both tools as part of their workflow. The transfer of data becomes easier without the need for employees to constantly switch between multiple application windows.
What Are The Best CRM For Gmail?
- Streak CRM for Gmail
- Nethunt CRM
- Agile CRM
- Hubspot CRM
- Copper CRM
- Salesmate CRM
- Nimble CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Pipedrive CRM
- Capsule CRM
- NutShell CRM
Top CRMs for Gmail
Streak CRM for Gmail
Streak is a customer relationship management software for Gmail. Streak CRM integrates well with Gmail, allowing you to view and interact with your sales pipeline from within your inbox. You can track emails, follow-ups, tasks, notes, and more in one place – Streak. With the new Inbox integration of Streak CRM, get notified of important emails from your customers directly in your inbox!
Streak helps you to manage and track your sales and marketing leads, and close more deals. It is a CRM for Gmail with an integrated Gmail inbox. Streak lets you schedule emails, send emails at exact times, and reminds you of follow-ups with customers, prospects, or partners; all from within your Gmail inbox. This is one of the best Free CRM for Gmail.
Streak CRM Features
- Manage any workflow from your inbox: Manage your deals and sales pipeline inside Gmail. Streak captures your deals and extends existing Gmail into a flexible, fully-featured CRM. Streak is the elegant solution that your whole team will actually want to use. Be confident your team is actively using CRM and the data is up-to-date and reliable. You can see details in every email and also create mail merges.
- Email Streak Sidebar (enabled after adding an email to a box): After you add an email to a box, the Streak sidebar will appear in Gmail. From here, you’ll be able to update any and all information relating to this box. Just click on any field and start typing and editing. This sidebar will pop up for any future emails on this thread. As a user, you’ll be able to get context on the email and update your work without ever leaving the email thread.
- Auto-enriched contact information in the Sidebar: In the sidebar, add contacts (we auto-suggest contacts to be added). Once added, Streak auto-enriches these contacts with any publicly available data. As a user, you’ll enjoy the enriched contact data. You could also email, schedule meetings, take notes, and even start a Google Hangouts with the contact right there from the sidebar.
- Sharing emails and team collaboration in the Box view: In a Box view, you can @mention your team members to notify them, add comments, reply to comments, add files, add call logs, add tasks with due dates and reminders, and many more. You or your team can share any email by simply adding it to this Box. As a user, you’ll be able to collaborate with your team on any given Box, all in Gmail!
- Saved Views / Show in Inbox: Saved Views allow you to see the most relevant information based on your Pipeline data. If you want to see leads that have not been contacted in 7 days, or opportunities that have been assigned to you, or projects that are above a certain deal size, or candidates in a certain geography, or ANY permutation of your Pipeline data, Saved Views let you visualize that instantly.
Streak CRM Pricing
Streak CRM offers 4 annual plans:
- Free – $0/month
- Solo – $15/month ( Billed Annually)
- Pro – $49/month (Billed Annually)
- Enterprises – $129/month (Billed Annually)
Streak CRM also provides monthly plans. Visit the official site to know more about pricing.
- Free add-on to Gmail – No separate place to have to go.
- Free Version Available.
- Do not clog up your email with lots of folders.
- Tells you where an email recipient is geographically located.
- The snippets feature is very good, has shortcuts to use, and saves a lot of time.
NetHunt is a simple, easy-to-use, and powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.NetHunt is an app that brings CRM to Gmail. It provides Salesforce-like functionality in your email inbox, allowing you to track emails, schedule meetings, and follow up on deals without leaving Gmail. It’s an integrated CRM for Gmail which has no installation, no configuration, and no maintenance required. You can create unlimited free accounts and easily manage your leads, contacts, and opportunities from anywhere via any device.
NetHunt CRM Features
- Lead Management: The platform captures leads, qualifies them, nurtures them, and makes them sales-ready. Segmentation and follow-up reminders help users retain customers and opportunities.
- Deal Tracking: This feature allows users to track all deal-related information, analyze deals to find those with the highest conversion probability, and determine which ones need closer attention. They can use reports to identify bottlenecks in the sales funnel and find opportunities to grow.
- Pipeline Management: Users can structure sales cycles, define sales stages, generate reports, forecast sales, track conversion rates,s and identify drop-offs. Customizable pipelines can be created to track the progress of each sale.
- Automatic Email Linking: Users can log emails with customers by automatically linking their email conversations with companies, contacts, deals, and support cases. The platform allows users to further share the conversation history with their team.
- One-Click Lead Capture: NetHunt CRM allows users to create leads from new email inquiries. It enables auto form fill to quickly capture fields like first name, last name, and email address.
- Easy Data Import: Users can switch from spreadsheets or any other CRM without any stress. Importing data to NetHunt’s database only takes a few minutes.
- Extensive Email Features: The platform saves time and promotes business growth with a robust set of email capabilities. It offers built-in email templates, bulk emailing, test emails, unsubscribe updates, open and click tracking, scheduling, and the ability to connect custom SMTP.
- Easy Customization: The system simplifies the process of organizing and customizing folders, permissions, client cards, and pipelines. Changes in the customization can be done quickly and simply without any technical help.
NetHunt offers 3 annual plans.
- Professional – $24 /user/per month
- Professional Plus – $28/user/month.
- Enterprise – $48/user/per month.
- NetHunt CRM is a sales automation tool that helps you manage leads, nurture customer relations, monitor sales progress, and close more deals.
- Get rid of manual, routine tasks. Leave your sales team to do what they’re best at, selling products and making money.
- Users can manage their relationships and sales operations, as well as close deals from anywhere with a dedicated mobile app, which functions on Android and iOS devices.
- Users can benefit from direct integrations with G Suite tools and connect their most-used apps via Zapier instantly, without needing technical expertise.
- It is very user-friendly and simple to use.
Agile CRM for Gmail is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed specifically for small businesses. The application brings together contact information, email communications, calendars, task lists, and more into one simple interface that is accessible from anywhere at any time. All information is synced with Gmail and Google Apps accounts to create an efficient platform for managing sales leads and contacts.
Agile CRM Features
- Track Gmail Conversations in Agile CRM: Once linked to your Agile CRM account, you can send emails from your Gmail account and they are all tracked in the CRM. Keep track of email opens, clicks, and more.
- Timeline View: Navigate to any contact in Agile CRM and view every email that was sent to that contact on Agile CRM’s contact timeline—part of Agile CRM’s 360-degree contact view. You get quick and easy access to a chronological view of every email sent.
- Two-Way Contact Sync: With the Gmail CRM plugin, you can access all your contacts from both systems in either Gmail or Agile CRM. The sync happens automatically at set time intervals. Or, you can customize the sync to take place as often as you wish.
Agile CRM Pricing
Agile CRM offers 4 annual plans:
- Free – $0 (For 10 Users)
- Starter – $9.99/user/month
- Regular – $39.99/User/month
- Enterprise – $64.99/user/month
- You can add new CRM contacts to your Gmail account and they sync back to Agile CRM—and vice versa.
- CRM for Gmail allows streamline Communication. Gmail CRM integration saves you time that can be dedicated to higher-value tasks.
- Helps you in coordinating contact campaign membership. You can add contacts to new campaigns. Remove contacts from existing campaigns. All from within your Gmail account with Gmail CRM integration.
- Integrating your Gmail account with your Agile CRM instance is simple and quick.
- Agile CRM offers a Free Plan.
Hubspot is a renowned name and offers CRM services in which you can connect a personal email to send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM, send sequences emails, and install HubSpot Sales to access the sales tools in your inbox. By connecting your personal email, you give HubSpot permission to send emails to your contacts using your company’s email servers. Some HubSpot tools require a personal email connection. You can connect multiple personal emails to HubSpot that your user can use to send emails.
HubSpot CRM is the world’s first CRM built exclusively for Gmail. It lets you connect to your contacts, create personalized emails, and track opens, clicks, and conversions all from Google’s email platform. You can also interact with contacts in real-time directly from your inbox by sending emails or scheduling meetings.
Hubspot CRM For Gmail Features
- Bring the power of HubSpot to your inbox: Get access to all of your sales productivity tools, like templates and meetings, and use the HubSpot sidebar and see full HubSpot CRM details about your contacts without leaving your inbox.
- Keep track of your emails: Log emails sent from Gmail into HubSpot CRM with one click, track opens and clicks in real-time, and see every detail from your CRM without leaving your inbox.
Hubspot CRM Pricing
Hubspot CRM provides 3 plans:
- Free – $0
- Basic – $6/month
- Business – $12/month
- HubSpot can effortlessly be integrated into a company’s business process.
- Keeping track of all progress include emails sent and calls made.
- There is always someone from customer support to help you.
- Easy management of reporting dashboards and customizing for particular needs.
- Can create custom follow-ups in the emails so that you receive reminders in the inbox.
With the use of Copper Gmail CRM, you can manage your leads, prospects, partners, and other relationships right from Gmail. Copper Gmail CRM offers invaluable capabilities within your inbox and allows you to categorize your contacts and organize the details that are most important to you. Get notified when your contacts open your emails so that you always know when to follow up. Once you install the Chrome extension, you’ll see all the information you need about anyone who’s emailed you.
Copper CRM Features
- Automatic Email Capture: Automatically sync emails and contacts in Gmail to companies in Copper.
- Bulk Email: Standardized email templates with merge tags to send one personalized message to multiple recipients at once.
- Email Open Tracking: Easily monitor activity, stay engaged with hot prospects, and turn more leads into customers—right from Gmail.
- Email Templates: Pre-built email templates in the CRM platform will increase functionality, and save you hours of writing repetitive emails for marketing, project management, and customer engagement.
Copper CRM Pricing
Copper CRM provides 3 annual plans:
- Basic – $25/user/month (billed annually)
- Professional – $59 (billed annually)
- Business – $199 (billed annually)
Copper also provides a 14-day free trial.
- Reminders to contact the client for service or sales follow-up.
- Copper makes it simple to add leads manually, through Gmail, or using a template and uploading a large list.
- One of the main benefits of Copper is real-time reports.
- Good at keeping track of leads in the pipeline and also customizable.
- It’s much cheaper than other comparable CRMs
Salesmate is a Gmail CRM for sales teams. It’s an all-in-one, completely cloud-based platform designed to help you manage leads and close more deals from your email inbox. If you are planning to run an email marketing campaign for your new product or service, then these tools will help you to build beautiful responsive HTML emails and send them with the help of cloud-based software. All of these have free trial versions so you can easily test their features before purchasing any of them.
Salesmate works within your existing Gmail and Google Apps environment and gives you the ability to connect with anyone via email, see your sales pipeline and convert leads into customers directly from Gmail.
Salesmate Gmail CRM Features
- Keep your emails organized, so you do not waste time searching.
- Track when your emails are being opened & links are being clicked.
- Send bulk emails to a list of potential prospects or clients.
- Keep all documentation in one place.
- Track when and where an email is read with the Salesmate Chrome extension for Gmail.
- Receive a quick notification when your email is opened/ viewed, and send a smart follow-up.
- Know if the email is read and you have not received any response.
- Get notified every time a recipient views your message.
- Easily track and manage activities, company, contacts, and deals.
- Find any information you need by quickly sorting your sales data.
- Manage and update your sales contacts directly from your CRM inside Gmail.
- Add companies, activities, deals, or contacts right from your Gmail chrome extension.
Salesmate CRM Pricing
Salesmate offers 4 annual plans:
- Starter – $12/user/month
- Growth – $24/user/month
- Boost – $40/user/month
- Enterprise – Custom plan
Salesmate also offers a 15-day free trial.
- 2-way Gmail sync with Salesmate CRM lets you manage your emails from both apps.
- Google Calendar sync helps you to get meeting reminders so that you will never miss any appointments.
- Salesmate lets you access your CRM data and manage your day-to-day interactions with customers inside Gmail.
- Salesmate makes it easy to view contact, timeline activities, and related information within your Gmail itself.
Nimble is the industry-leading CRM for Office 365 and G Suite that builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. It does all the work by integrating with productivity apps such as inboxes and calendars, delivers a streamlined user experience, and was built to help business teams close more deals, faster. Nimble unites thousands of small to mid-sized business teams to successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks, and more than 90 cloud-based business applications.
Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence, and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work.
Nimple CRM Features
- Unified Message Inbox: Combine multiple email accounts with your Twitter Account for a unified inbox. Connect your accounts and Nimble will automatically match conversions to your contacts.
- Calendar Sync: Manage contacts and leads without intelligent search and segmentation. Organize contacts by tags, segments, last contact, and send targeted outreach.
- Relationship Management: Automatically combine contacts, social media connections, communications, inboxes, and calendar appointments with over 160 apps and CRMs into one unified relationship manager.
- Live Profiles: Easily locate contact information and team’s interaction history to access a 360-degree view of your customers and leads. You can also add notes to a record, update deal status, and access social handles.
- Segmentation: Segment your contacts into lists to take actions such as sending group emails to a list of contacts and more.
- Group Email: Send personalized, templated group emails with tracking, analytics, and reporting from your personal email.
- Email Tracking: Send trackable, templated emails to see opens and clicks and identify follow-up opportunities, view desktop notifications, and access analytics.
- Pipeline Management: Stay on top of every stage in your sales funnel with a visual representation of your pipelines. Automatically tie your team’s tasks, events, and communications to each deal to ensure efficiency.
- Activities: Stay on top of your team’s tasks, events, calls, and more with one unified activity tracking dashboard.
- Calenders: Unify your team’s calendars to get a full view of upcoming events and meetings.
Nimble CRM Pricing
- Business plan – $19 /user/per month, billed annually.
Nimble offers a 14-day free trial.
- Importing contacts in the CRM is very much consist of easy step.
- Nimble is the CRM solution used to strengthen business relationships with our frequent and potential customers.
- It allows us to give better attention to potential customers through different web channels, messaging, and email.
- Nimble’s integration with social media sources is great for keeping in touch with clients and prospects.
Zoho CRM for Gmail & Inbox is a FREE chrome extension that does what its name says, Zoho CRM integration with your Gmail Inbox. In this review, we will go over the pricing, how Zoho CRM for Gmail & Inbox does what it does, what parts of Zoho it’s compatible with, What we think about it, and if we think it is ready for PRIME TIME or more time.
Not much to say here, it is free! It will work with any version of Zoho CRM, free, paid, or otherwise. As far as Gmail, it will work with any version of it as well. The catch is, it’s a Chrome extension, so Chrome is going to have to be your go-to browser for Gmail and Zoho CRM moving forward if it already isn’t.
Zoho CRM Features
- Manage your Zoho CRM from Gmail: Zoho CRM for Gmail shows you a complete customer profile immediately upon opening an email from the customer. Instantly view customers’ contact information without opening Zoho CRM. You can create new Contacts and Leads, and log calls, add tasks, events, allowing you to keep better track of prospective deals and customers.
- Keep track of all your information: Convert leads to contacts, add, edit and delete notes, events, tasks, log calls using this powerful extension. Its easy-to-use interface helps you see all the information when you need it.
- Make the most out of your CRM investment: Increase your ROI by entering timely and accurate information about your leads and contacts in your CRM system. Create tasks and notes to keep your CRM always updated.
Zoho CRM Pricing
- A free version is available for up to three users and is targeted at home businesses.
- Standard version – $12/user/per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise version – $35 /user/per month (billed annually)
- Easily integrates with web forms and lead captures.
- Very powerful out of the gate but has abilities to add on as needed.
- Extremely affordable compared to some of the other competitors out there.
- Integrates across the board with the full suite of other Zoho products.
- It is quite a user-friendly platform, can easily sort out the customers and follow them to turn into leads.
Pipedrive CRM for Gmail
Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action involved in converting a potential deal into a successful sale. As a cloud-based application, the solution can be accessed from anywhere 24×7 using any web browser or dedicated mobile apps. Pipedrive provides sales personnel full visibility of different sales pipelines. A robust interface displays the progress stages for each deal with the complete details for the next actionable items.
Pipedrive’s mailing system seamlessly integrates with multiple email service providers including Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo. Users can send and receive emails from multiple accounts using their Pipedrive account. The solution also integrates with various leading CRM tools to transfer contact details, communication history, and other information across applications. Apart from these, the solution also integrates with Google Maps, MailChimp, Trello, and Zapier.
PipeDrive CRM Features
- See context as you reply: When a contact from your Pipedrive account emails you, their details like associated deals, activities, and notes will appear in the Pipedrive sidebar. This way, you can reference your past conversations and more as you reply.
- Manage deals and contacts: Create and edit contacts, deals, activities, and notes from the Pipedrive sidebar. If you have an open email activity, you can mark it “done” as soon as you click “send” on a message.
- Link emails to deals: You can also link emails to deals, which is especially handy for users on the Essential plan, who otherwise have to use manual BCC forwarding to get emails into Pipedrive.
- Scheduling: Schedule meetings With Pipedrive’s Scheduler, you can also insert a link with your availability for meetings. Then, invitees can book a time that syncs to your calendar seamlessly.
PipeDrive CRM Pricing
PipeDrive provides 4 annual plans:
- Essential – $12.50/user/month (Billed Annually)
- Advanced – $24.90/user/month (Billed Annually)
- Professional – $49.90/user/month (Billed Annually)
- Enterprise – $99.00/user/month (Billed Annually)
- It’s possible to integrate with Gmail, Linked In, and others.
- Easy to use intuitive interface.
- Keep track of ongoing interactions with business contacts.
- PipeDrive has a great automation system that allows for tasks and emails to be sent when a stage changes.
- It allows you to create automated and personalized messages by email in addition to being able to add invitations or surveys such as Survey Monkey, gizmo among others.
Capsule CRM For Gmail
If you’re using Gmail as your email client then you can install the Capsule add-on for Gmail which will make it really easy to add contacts and store emails in Capsule without ever leaving your inbox. Not only that but the add-on will let you create tasks, sales opportunities, and cases as well.
Once you start tracking an email conversation from Gmail using the add-on it will keep tracking all future messages in that conversation – saving you from having to store each individual back and forth message. It’s a huge time saver and helps you keep all your important communication stored in Capsule.
Capsule CRM Features
- See details of existing contacts when you open an email
- Store email conversations and track a contact’s entire history
- Capture customer information, including social networks
- Add and assign follow up tasks
- Record and link sales opportunities and cases
- Customize with custom fields and tags to fit your business
- Use the add-on from within your Gmail Android app
Capsule CRM Pricing
Capsule CRM for Gmail offers with 3 plans:
- Enterprise – $54/user/month
- Teams – $36/user/month
- Professionals – $18/user/month
Capsule CRM also provides a starter CRM with basic features for up to 2 users and 250 contacts.
- It is also used for email marketing that helps its users to manage their emails through this application.
- It has advanced features or document storage, lead scoring, and chat integration.
- Excellent task management system – can track on a timeline as well as across the team.
- The UI is clean and intuitive.
- Free! It’s hard to find a powerful database for free.
Nutshell CRM For Gmail
With Nutshell CRM, you can save time and stay organized with Nutshell for Gmail. The Nutshell for Gmail chrome extension delivers the power of our award-winning CRM to your Google inbox so you can manage your contacts and leads without having to switch between applications.
Nutshell is easy to learn, easy to manage CRM that doesn’t require extensive training. Offering the power of an enterprise CRM in a user-friendly package, Nutshell includes advanced sales automation features as well as practical, shareable reports and analytics to coach your team effectively.
From team collaboration tools to one-click integrations with the most popular business software, Nutshell helps sales reps save time, build stronger relationships, and get more deals to “yes”—without all the confusing extras.
NutShell CRM Features
With Nutshell CRM, you can:
- Create contacts and tasks.
- View scheduled activities.
- Track communication timelines.
- Write notes.
- See which emails have been shared with your teammates in Nutshell.
- Share email threads and messages directly from Gmail, without having to forward or bcc them to Nutshell.
Nutshell CRM Pricing
Nutshell starts at $19/month with no data limits, no user caps, no hidden costs.
- Great extension! Works better than the previous plugin with more functionality and capabilities.
- It seamlessly connects your Google and Nutshell contacts and emails.
- Syncs and automatically updates Google events with Nutshell activities.
- Scheduling – the ability to set tasks allows us to never forget a follow-up call or email.
- Plenty of functionality without becoming a chore to set up and maintain.
With all of the options available in the market, it can be difficult to make a decision about which CRM is best to integrate with your Gmail for your company. But we’ve put together an easy-to-read list that should make choosing one much easier! The above-listed CRM are some of the best Gmail CRM.
I hope you like this article on Best CRM for Gmail. If you have any questions, please leave them below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you! And don’t forget to mention your favorite Gamil CRM.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink