15 + Best CRM Softwares For Small Businesses And Startups
List Of Best CRM Software For Small Businesses (Listed And Reviewed)
( Listed Both Paid & Free CRM software with Features and Pros)
Today’s business world comprises heavy competition in every segment of the industry. But, numerous factors like employee management, partner management, customer management, business strategies, etc. differentiate one company from another. As such integrating CRM and PRM software allows organizations to bring all participants in the channels together into one virtual database while preserving the integrity and uniqueness of customer and partner systems and tools.
Let’s keep the PRM term aside in this article and discuss some basics of CRM before moving to the Listing of “Best CRM For Small Business“. Customer Relationship Management is a crucial aspect of a business throughout the history of business. It is not just in this digital age that customer relationships are relevant. The importance of CRM cannot be overstated.
What Is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
CRM is the combination of practices, strategies, and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle.
What Is CRM Software?
Customer relationship management software or CRM software is a tool that’s designed to help your organization offer your customers a unique and seamless experience, as well as build better relationships by providing a complete picture of all customer interactions, keeping track of your sales, organizing and prioritizing your opportunities, and facilitating collaboration between various teams.
CRM software is now the biggest software market in the world and the growth isn’t slowing down. One of the key factors behind the growth of CRM is accessibility. Companies want access to customer data in real-time, with mobile and cloud solutions leading the way. From customer service and email marketing to personalization, companies now expect to connect platforms and technologies with customer data to provide a more personalized experience. The CRM industry continues to grow at a staggering rate, and each year new statistics are reported based on CRM trends.
According to a report of Statista.com, the global customer relationship management (CRM) software market is forecast to grow to 43.5 billion U.S. dollars in size in 2024. This is a projected increase of almost one billion U.S. dollars from 2019, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4 percent.
Benefits Of CRM Software For Small Businesses
Investing in cloud-based CRM software can have many benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here’s how online CRM benefits can renew and expand your business. Have a look.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: One of the key benefits of using CRM system software is improving customer satisfaction. By using the CRM approach, all dealings involving marketing and selling your products and services to your customers can be conducted in an organized and systematic way. You can also serve better service to customers through a better understanding of their pain areas.
- Better Efficiency For Multiple Departments: A viable CRM system automatically stored communication with the customer allows you to view emails, calendar, and phone call details in a single and easily accessible location. You can add that to the ability for multiple teams to access the same pieces of information. Each department can now tag a team to get the correct information to the right individual. With this, teams can seamlessly work together to boost the bottom line.
- Better analytics data and reporting: Reporting is necessary to analyze the progress and make improvements. Todays’ CRMs also help you in creating aesthetic and insightful reports that help teams visualize the business performance. With this important reporting data, you can make effective and resourceful decisions to reap the rewards in customer loyalty and profitability.
- Boost sales productivity: A CRM system software houses all of the crucial customer information in a centralized place. A CRM system keeps your ear to the ground and allows you to track trends and change your sales strategy as needed. You can use your CRM software to identify which lead you need to nurture or to pull up contact information for a customer in seconds. An online CRM system helps you close more deals and improve your sales productivity.
- Better Internal Communication: CRM system offers collaboration so that different departments can smoothly communicate and share information for better results. Your sales, marketing, and customer service teams can work in sync to provide a delightful experience to the customers.
- Integration With Other Software: The flow of information and data from other software to CRM is important to utilize most of everything. With easy one-click integrations available, businesses can update their CRM database with information of all customers from popular project management, accountant, sales, and marketing tools.CRM tools can now integrate customer data from various social platforms to gather relevant information about potential customers. This helps your team in easily segmenting and targeting prospects.
- Enhance Your Marketing: Cloud-based CRM software allows you to have a more targeted and cost-efficient marketing program. By understanding your customer behavior and their needs, you will be able to identify the right time to promote your product. A CRM system software will also help you segment your customers and give you insight into which are the more revenue-generating customer groups.
- Retain More customer: It’s easy to think attracting new customers is the most important thing you can do for your business. In truth, customer retention is where you’ll find the greatest impact. CRM systems let you retain more customers through Loyalty programs, Customer insight, performing surveys, and multi-channel supports.
- Regulatory Compliance: By using a CRM, the intuitive settings can perform regular checks on your business to make sure it’s compliant with federal and state laws as well as industry standards. With only a few clicks, you can generate the relevant documentation you need, or set up an alert to flag a high-risk client. So finally, you can use that budget you set aside for compliance analysts to pay for your CRM system or invest it back into your business to meet your business goals.
- Increase Profits: One of the major benefits of CRM is that you can use the software to pull reports and identify which phases of your sales process work and where customers are falling off. From there, you can weed out what isn’t working and turn more leads into paying customers. A CRM system can help any potential sales from falling through the cracks and ultimately boost your profit.
What Are The Best CRM For Small Businesses?
- Bigin By Zoho CRM – Free CRM software for small business.
- PipeDrive CRM – Best CRM system for small business
- Salesmate CRM – Best customer relationship management small business
- Hubspot CRM – Best CRM small business.
- TeamWave CRM – Best CRM For Startups.
- Vtiger CRM – Free Open Source CRM Software For Small Business
- Salesforce CRM – Best customer relationship management system for small business.
- Insightly CRM – Small business customer relationship management software.
- Streak CRM – CRM softwares for small businesses.
- Agile CRM – Best client relationship management software for small business.
- Capsule CRM – Best Customer Relationship Management Software For Small Business.
- Copper CRM – Gsuit based CRM solution for Small Businesses.
- Inflow CRM – Outlook Based CRM for small bussiness.
- Method CRM – Small businesses CRM
- Nutshell CRM – Best CRM for small Startup
- Keap CRM – Top CRM for Small Business
Best CRM For Small Business
Bigin By Zoho CRM
My first choice of CRM for small businesses is Bigin. This software is developed by Zoho. As we already know that Zoho is a renowned brand for various Saas services like Zoho People, Zoho Books, Zoho password manager, Zoho Inventory, Zoho CRM, Zoho Sites, and more.
Bigin is a customer relationship management software designed by Zoho to help small businesses manage sales pipelines, schedule follow-ups, and update customer records. It enables employees to capture and store prospect details including deals, emails, activities, tweets, and more in a centralized repository. This is the best free CRM for small businesses.
The application allows users to create and embed webforms into business websites to capture leads’ information. Users can also utilize the built-in telephony system to connect with prospects or customers and automatically update call records. With Bigin’s activity management module, employees can create tasks, schedule calls with customers, create events, and set up activity reminders. Other features of Bigin are workflow management, automated notifications, collaboration, data import, audit logs, email templates, and more.
- Engage Prospects: With Begin, you will never miss out on engaging with your prospects. You can get a 360-degree view of your contacts with every piece of information neatly arranged in one place. Connect with your business prospects through email, over the phone, Twitter, and web forms. Bigin makes communication easy.
- Manage pipelines: Bigin’s clutter-free pipeline management tools will help your team get complete control over your sales pipelines and ensure you stay on top of every deal that matters. Bigin gives you the option to tailor sales stages to fit your business process with a neat drag-and-drop interface for deal management, so you can perfect your sales process like never before.
- Close More Deals: Shorten your sales cycle by quickly moving deals through your pipeline. Bigin provides the necessary automation for small businesses to eliminate manual work from their sales process and drastically cut down on the time they need to spend on each deal. With real-time notifications and dashboards to analyze sales numbers, Bigin helps businesses put less effort into managing data, and more on actual work so you can close more deals in less time.
- Data Management and Security: Bigin helps you handle and protect your customer data with ease, with its built-in privacy and data security features. Ensure that your important data stays in the hands of the right people, at the right time. You can Bigin helps you import data from your spreadsheets, automating the process so that you can get up and running faster.
- Mobile Apps: Bigin By Zoho CRM offers a mobile app using which you can manage customer relations from anywhere. You can get immediate access to important information, such as customer interactions and contact history. Keep in touch with prospects even while you’re on the move and update customer information in real-time. The Bigin app comes with all the features you need to truly sell on the go.
- GDRP Compliant: With Bigin, your data is secure and always will be. Hosted on the Zoho platform that puts privacy and data security at the heart of its business, Bigin complies with the EU’s latest data protection laws and helps your business become GDPR compliant.
- Bigin integrates with some of the top business apps out there like Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Zapier, Mailchimp, and more.
- Bigin helps you capture leads from your website through customizable web forms.
- The pipeline view in Bigin gives you all the key information about your deals at a glance, freeing your sales reps up to spend more time on promising prospects.
- Bigin provides easy-to-create workflows, you can automate routine tasks and maximize your selling time.
- With custom roles and profiles, you can replicate your organizational structure in CRM, and control who sees what information using profile-based access permissions.
- Bigin’s UI, loved by early adopters, is optimized for faster actions and frictionless user experiences across web and mobile devices.
Bigin By Zoho CRM offers two pricing Plans
- Free Editions – $0
- Express – $7 /user/month – Billed Yearly
Pipedrive is a CRM and sales pipeline management tool for small and medium-sized sales teams. It’s built hand-in-hand by hardcore salespeople and ex-Skypers. Pipedrive organizes leads in a way you’ll always have a great overview of sales and makes you focus on the important deals first.
Pipedrive is advertised as a smaller sales management solution with very big ambitions, a tool that works to use data and analytics combined with advanced visualization tools that help streamline the sales process from start to finish.
This relatively young player in the CRM market focuses on managing accounts and sales opportunities from a cloud solution and a focus on mobile use. The tool focuses mainly on small and medium-sized businesses and is less extensive in functionality compared to CRM giants. The tool is aimed at supporting teams dealing with an opportunity and provides a visual representation of the status of a deal. This is one of the best CRM systems for small businesses.
- Manage Leads And Deals: With Pipedrive, you can get more hot leads fed straight into your sales pipelines around the clock from your custom chatbox and web forms. You can organize deals in pipelines and customize the stages to suit your sales cycle. Create team pipelines and filter by rep or stage, or have one for each team member.
- Track Communications: Track calls, emails, and contact history exactly where you need to and have full visibility and control of your schedule. Manage sales conversations from your preferred inbox and have emails automatically linked to deals and contacts. Make sales calls directly from the web for fast call tracking, recording, and insights all in one place.
- Automate And Grow: Eliminate busywork By Automating repetitive administrative tasks and learn from artificial intelligence. Your AI-powered sales mentor boosts your performance with personalized tips so you don’t have to think about what to do next. Automate repetitive tasks to create a streamlined sales process for your team.
- Insight and Reports: Create custom CRM fields for reports and decisions as unique as your business. Filter, group and oversee results, revealing winning patterns and bottlenecks for your team to overcome. Track your most important reports and KPIs in one place with visual dashboards to monitor team progress at a glance. Set individual, team, and company-wide goals, then track progress with real-time metrics on customizable dashboards and easy-to-read reports.
- Privacy And Security: Create information hierarchies to protect the data on your company’s account. Limit what users can and cannot see access, and do with user permission sets and visibility groups. Enhance your login security from any device with two-factor email verification. Or, manage user access centrally through your preferred single sign-on provider.
- Mobile Apps and Integration: Access Pipedrive from your mobile devices and integrate with your favorite sales-boosting apps.
- Activity reminders keep you on top of all activities & deals.
- You can sync all your activities with Google Calendar.
- You can edit, complete and add new activities on the go.
- You can schedule activities wherever you are, even when offline.
- Pipedrive lets you easily find all the information you need before a meeting or call.
- The nearby feature of Pipedrive lets you know which clients are near you.
- Pipedrive is fully committed to meeting GDPR requirements, safeguarding data subject rights, and ensuring accountability at all levels.
PipeDrive CRM Pricing
The Pipedrive CRM offers 4 pricing plans:
- Essentials – US$12.50
- Advanced – US$24.90
- Professional – US$49.90
- Enterprise – US$99.00
Salesmate is a web-based integrated CRM solution, offering additional functionality for sales management, business automation, and acceleration. Designed specifically to resolve the pain points of sales teams, the solution helps businesses to capture more leads and manage their sales pipelines.
Salesmate is an advanced cloud-based CRM software that provides tracking software for your sales team, generates sales email campaigns, and comes up with an app synchronization. By using a CRM like Salesmate, you’ll be able to grow your business by keeping track of sales, managing customer data, and running marketing campaigns. The dashboard is also highly interactive and user-friendly. The software can be used on both smartphones (Android and iPhone), and a desktop/laptop.
- Contact Management: You can effectively manage your contacts and relationships with a 360° contact management feature from Salesmate CRM. Easily import or capture your contacts/leads, enrich them, track all conversations and activities, and have informed conversations with better insights.
- Sales Pipeline: Quickly view, organize, prioritize, and follow-up using a simplified pipeline view of your complex sales process to close more deals.
- Product Management: Businesses dealing with multiple products and services can easily create, add, manage the list of the products and associate the same to deals. Keep a track of everything you sell.
- Reports and Analytics: Reports present beautiful charts with compact tables to understand how teammates are performing to achieve common goals. Salesmate reports come with different filters to analyze data at the granular level. So explore the required matrix as per your requirements.
- Activity Management: Always keep track of what is happening and what needs to be done to drive more sales and increase team collaboration. Salesmate comes with a predefined set of common activity types, but every business is unique.
- Built-in Phone: Avoid time wasted in manually dialing numbers and making any mistakes. Just call people with a single click, take notes during the call and log them to drive better insights about your sales process.Integrations: Salesmate comes with essential integrations to save your time and deliver extended functionality. Connect your favorite apps and streamline business processes.
- Smart Emails: Sync your favorite Google, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or other IMAP services to send and receive emails directly inside Salesmate. Get notified in real-time whenever someone opens or clicks an email, so you plan the next course of action and improve engagement.
- Salesmate CRM enables users to customize the information related to your products.
- You can set healthy competition by defining goals for your teammates and know every individual’s contribution to close a sale.
- You get lots of different insights like activities over time, activities by user, and the type of activities done by teammates to measure performance.
- Sync your contacts between your favorite cloud apps ( MailChimp, Google, ActiveCampaign) and Salesmate using PieSync’s robust integration.
- You can send personalized bulk emails to your customers and prospects with a single click and make mundane follow-up activities into fun ones.
The Salesmate CRM offers 4 annual pricing plans:
- Starter – $12/user/month
- Growth – $24/user/month
- Boost – $40/user/month
- Enetrprise – You have to contact with the sales team of salemate for cutomized entrprise pricing.
HubSpot CRM has been designed from the ground up and is ready to eliminate manual work and actually help sales teams. It was built ready for the modern world to help users get running and start selling. HubSpot CRM takes care of all the little details – logging emails, recording calls, and managing data – in a very intuitive manner, therefore, freeing up valuable selling time in the process.
HubSpot’s CRM covers all the bases necessary to help your company maintain strong relationships with your customers, no matter what role you’re in. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, customer service, operations, or responsible for all of the above, the HubSpot CRM will help you get your job done.
Hubspot CRM Features
- Sales Management: Arm your team with competitive battle cards, call scripts, positioning guides, and more. Better sales enablement and faster onboarding mean more time to close deals.
- Sales Management and Reporting: Answer important questions about sales performance by bringing all your data together in one place. Get full visibility into your process so you can forecast effectively and deliver exceptional results.
- Appointment And Meeting Scheduler: Eliminate the painful back and forth of meeting scheduling. Share a link that gives prospects the power to choose a time that works for everyone — it’ll automatically sync with your Google or Office 365 calendar.
- Sales Automation: Automate your sales process with a personal touch. Set up a series of personalized emails and follow-up tasks to ensure you stay top of mind throughout the sales process.
- Conversation Intelligence: Automatically capture details from every call so you can uncover the “why” behind team performance. Then unlock coaching opportunities with AI-powered insights.
- Call tracking and Recording: Prioritize your day’s sales calls, make and record calls directly from your browser, and automatically log them in your CRM for maximum efficiency.
- Pipeline Management: Stop letting lucrative deals slip through the cracks. Add deals with a single click, assign tasks, and track progress in your dashboards.
- With Live Chat features, you can connect directly with prospects when they’re actively engaging with your website.
- You can save time by turning your best-performing sales emails into templates that can be shared with your team.
- HubSpot CRM has free tools for everyone on your team, and it’s 100% free.
- Manage your contacts, deals, and tasks from any place and device with Hubspot Mobile CRM Apps.
- HubSpot’s award-winning customer support team is ready to help you with all your technical questions and can be reached by live chat, email, or phone depending on your plan.
- Plenty of available integrations – making this easy to set up for a company with existing technologies.
Hubspot CRM Pricing
HubSpot CRM is available for free of cost. Users can add 1,000,000 contacts and unlimited users. Free access to the CRM has no time limit.
- Starter– $45/month or $545/year
- Professional – $800/month or $9600/year
- Enterprise – $3200/month or $38400/year
TeamWave is a fully integrated cloud-based suite of business applications designed to help small and medium-sized businesses manage customer relationships (CRM), projects, and human resources (HRMS). The unified platform allows teams to collaboratively make sales, deliver on projects, and support their customers. A better way to manage your projects, team, and sales.TeamWave is the best small business CRM, project management & HRMS software.
TeamWave’s CRM provides users with full visibility into their sales pipeline, and all deals at the various stages, with the ability to sort and filter by the close date. The timeline view enables sales forecasting and displays ongoing deals arranged by probable close date next to already-closed deals for comparison. Sales reports provide insights into team performance and enable comparison of individual results and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Get complete visibility of your deals across different stages. Quickly see how many deals are in each stage, sort, and filter by their expected close date, make a smart decision, and stay in control of a complex sales process.
- List View: Just like an interactive spreadsheet, the deals “List View” allows you to choose which columns are displayed, in what order, and how they are displayed. Features include bulk-editing, sorting, click-and-drag columns, data export & advanced filters.
- Sales Forecasting: Forecasting helps you to pick the right deals and activities to focus on useful for salespeople and their managers and allows effective sales planning.
- Email Integration: Connect emails automatically to your contacts and deals, so you’ll have a full overview of everything that’s happening with a prospect in one place.
- Activities And Tasks: Everything in TeamWave CRM is built around activity-based selling.With TeamWavem you will get fully customizable activity types and Built-in reminders and notifications.
- Setup & Track Sales Goals: Goals are a great way of keeping track of your personal and team sales objectives. Easily define sales targets for each team member, and then track key performance metrics: Value and Quantity of deals advanced.
- Web-forms: Web forms are fully customizable and you can collect information that’s relevant to your business. The forms are intuitive, requiring just a few clicks to set up.
- Smart Filter: Segment your contacts, companies, or deals based on specific characteristics. Custom filters allow you to quickly and easily see which contacts, companies, or deals meet the criteria you’ve set at any given time.
- Data Import & Export: It is very easy to import your existing data to TeamWave CRM, or export it into another software. Our system checks for duplicates or incomplete entries.
- Easily customize your sales pipeline, filters, contacts, and deals to suit any type of sales process.
- Teamwave’s visual sales pipeline prompts you to take action, remain organized, and stay in control of the complex sales process.
- You can keep track of hours worked, improve your team’s productivity and your bottom line.
- TeamWave mobile apps let you access your deals, tasks, projects, and contacts even when you’re on the road.
- You can schedule and track meetings, tasks, milestones, and events for yourself or other team members.
- You can manage all contacts from one place and get a clear overview, and build better relationships.
- Gain instant visibility and insights you need to make informed decisions in real-time. Spot issues before things go off-track.
TeamWave offers 3 pricing plans:
- Starter – $39/per month
- Pro – $66/per month
- Business – $199/month
Vtiger is an all-in-one CRM designed for small businesses. Vtiger is an Open Source CRM from India (Bangalore) which has been largely inspired by other CRM tools such as SugarCRM. It was founded in the year 2004 and it integrates the features that go beyond the standard capacity suite of the typical CRMs. Vtiger system has been tailored to meet with needs of the clients based on the feedback provided by the customer base.
It can be installed for free on your servers for professional use. You can also opt for a monthly subscription that includes hosting the software and data, securing data, and maintenance.
Vtiger CRM Features
- Contact Management: Contact Management is the process of collating and organizing contact information. Track customer interactions, increase conversions, and drive up your sales. Contact can be easily imported from third-party apps such as Google Contact, Webform, CSV files, or email.
- Appointment: Appointment scheduling is the process of managing the schedule of bookings, meetings, and appointments. Vtiger CRM’s Appointment Pages feature allows your prospects and customers to schedule appointments on your published calendars.
- Forecasting: Sales forecasting is the process of predicting the estimated sales revenue over a future period. Fulfill sales targets, with forecasts that show you whether you are on track to meet them, or how much of a gap you need to close through team motivation, training, or recruiting.
- Workflow Automation: Workflow is a feature that enables you to automate repetitive tasks. It comprises trigger conditions, entry criteria, and actions. Automate mundane tasks like creating a meeting or sending an email by setting up a workflow. Specify the trigger conditions and actions; let the CRM take care of the rest. Use workflows to update a CRM field by specifying the trigger conditions and entry criteria as needed.
- Email Marketing: With Vtiger, you can send beautiful emails effortlessly to segmented audiences. Target and track email campaigns to build strong trust in prospects. Vtiger Email Marketing is a full package with easy-to-build email templates, drag, and drop editor, and automation tools to track analytics in real-time. Every Vtiger subscription comes with up to 25,000 free emails per month.
- Sales Insight: Sales insights track and coach your sales teams to achieve goals, gain leads, and convert more deals by generating reports in the pipeline, sales team activities, and performances.The insights dashboard highlights key organization, team, and pipeline stats like top-performing team members, and the current value of open opportunities.
- Reports: A report is a detailed account of consolidated data that helps you draw inferences for informed decision-making. Vtiger reports let you organize every piece of data in the CRM, from a list of comments to the most valued deals. You can even print your reports if needed.
- Collaboration: Collaborative tools are features that aid people in working together on organizational goals in a meaningful way. Their objective is to foster interaction between various teams. Empower your team with the right collaborative tools for dependable access to information and features. Staying organized and accelerating sales was never this easy.
- Vtiger CRM integrates with more than 500 business applications to help you thrive at work.
- Vtiger helps companies of all sizes to implement a robust customer experience strategy with the power of One View.
- Increase sales win with detailed sales deals and automatic notifications.
- Communicate through a call, email, or Tweet, and capture it all in Vtiger.
- View pre-built insights, or build your own custom reports, charts, and forecasts.
- Allows you to see insights about the team, process, and pipeline efficiency, or build custom reports.
Vtiger CRM Pricing
Vtiger offer 3 pricing plans:
- Pilot – Free
- One Professional – $30/month/user
- One Enterprise – $42/month/user
Salesforce carved its place in the CRM marketplace by launching as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, then popularizing the idea of a cloud-based platform for software. With its cloud-based platform, Salesforce made it even easier for businesses to use its software. Some of the benefits of cloud-based platforms include that they are often cheaper to host, easier to scale, faster to run, and more secure.
Salesforce offers Trailhead to guide and grow small businesses and startups. This application has built-in intelligence and offers best-in-class services to customers. By giving a 360-degree customer view, Trailhead catches data automatically from emails, support channels, and calendars. There is a setup assistant to answer the customer queries quickly. In addition, startups can learn a lot from the in-app tutorials. It also gives nitty-gritty and in-depth details on all the products of Salesforce including CRM.
The software keeps up-to-date information in a single location which makes it easier to prioritize and make decisions. This approach accelerates productivity and enables mobility as information can be accessed using any device—desktop, laptop, and phone.
- Contact Management: Salesforce CRM assures hassle-free contact management by giving access to critical data of the customers and interaction history. It gives a complete customer picture including insights and engage-enhancement strategies. You can use the social data of the customers for a deeper understanding of their particular behavior regarding any product or service.
- Opportunity Management: Opportunity management is one of the top Salesforce CRM features and benefits to look for. It offers a chance to view the activity timeline of your customers. Also, it depicts the various stages of a particular deal which helps you to decide your next move. In addition, you can view critical details of the activity timeline along with the business competitors. And the ready-made templates ensure hassle-free emailing to the clients.
- Quote management: The Salesforce CRM app is featured with a built-in quoting mechanism that automatically quotes client data. It also creates a PDF of the approved template and sends it as an email directly to the customer.
- Files Sync and Share: Salesforce CRM boosts customer engagement double by sending personalized messages. In addition, you can view the history of the conversation and decide the right response at the right time. The application is featured with an interactive dashboard that allows monitoring of the campaigns’ performance. And thus, you can understand the most impactful element in your sales pipeline.
- Sales Collaboration: Salesforce CRM helps you to keep the most critical projects, teams, and topics in a social feed. It assists the team in working together to achieve a common goal. The intelligent recommendation of Salesforce helps to discover the right people, information, and file-based on activities as well as interests. It’s easy for users to identify experts and get the right information.
- Allows you to track your leads from click to close, while continually optimizing your campaigns across every channel.
- You can get a complete view of your team’s deals with Opportunity Management.
- With the Salesforce mobile app, you can log calls, respond to hot leads, work opportunities, or check dashboards, no matter where you are.
- Salesforce.com is able to integrate with 100s of third-party software—oftentimes creating efficiencies in processes.
- Customization allows you to see what’s important to you, not what Salesforce thinks is important. Easily manage goals, track progress, and manage business units to understand how your organization is performing.
- Salesforce is so user-friendly. The design is so intuitive, very little training is needed before you’re off running and getting value out of it. It feels like a digital Rolodex with all the information you need to be successful.
The Pricing Plans of Salesforce CRM are as follows:
- Basic sales and marketing for up to 5 users– $25/user/month(billed annually)
- Complete CRM for any size team – $65/user/month(billed annually)
- Deeply customizable CRM for your business – $125/user/month(billed annually)
- Unlimited CRM power and support – $250/user/month(billed annually)
Insightly is customer relationship management (CRM) software that enables users to streamline sales and project management processes. It features lead routing, workflow automation, and relationship linking tools. It works best for small businesses looking for an integrated platform to manage both sales and post-sales workflows. Insight is one of the best customer relationship management for small businesses that want a centralized contact and pipeline database for sales and projects.
Insightly enables users to create visual pipelines to manage and track leads, opportunities, and projects. It also streamlines various sales tasks like lead routing and email management, which are essential in engaging and nurturing your prospects and contacts.
Insightly CRM Features
- Workflow automation: Create complex, multi-step business processes with Insightly workflow automation. Send email alerts, create or update records, generate tasks for others when opportunities are won, and even execute a custom business logic to sync external systems from SAP, Oracle, and others.
- Send, track, and save emails: Create and send emails from within Insightly in a few clicks, or send out bulk emails to a list of contacts or leads with ease. Insightly tracks email delivery to customers in real-time and monitors open and click statistics for all email templates—it even notifies you when emails are opened.
- Model, capture, and manage any dataset: Capture and store data and the relationships between datasets with custom objects. Set permissions and visibility for records by business role or department, and schedule and run reports from anywhere.
- Build custom apps in minutes: Build complete custom apps for your business on the Insightly platform with validation rules, calculated fields, workflow automation, and dashboards and reports. Then deploy them for employees to use across the web and mobile devices within minutes and without writing any code.
- Design dashboards and track important metrics: With business intelligence built right into Insightly, create beautiful data visualizations to discover insights and chart progress towards your goals. Produce and share dashboards and reports with other team members with drag-and-drop ease of use, and built-in governance and security.
- Integrations: Insightly integrated with other services to provide extended functionality and value to our customers. Some of these integrations ( but not limited to ) are – Integration with G Suite Marketplace, Xero, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office 365 integration. All data in transit with these integrations are encrypted. Insightly is a proud member of the Cloud Technology Alliance.
- EU/US Privacy Shield and GDPR Compliance
- It is a great CRM tool that is very intuitive and makes it easy to manage opportunities.
- Powerful software designed in such a way to manage all the relevant information of your customers helps in prospecting and workflow automation.
- Project Management allows us to organize tasks as a customer moves through the sales process.
- Pipeline management, through Insightly, provides an easy way to score leads and distribute them to reps.
- Share information with multiple users so if the contacts are updated we are able to open Insightly and see where a potential customer is in our sales process.
Insightly CRM Pricing
Insightly offers 4 pricing plans:
- Free – $0 (Free for up to 2 users)
- Plus – $29/user/month (billed annually)
- Professional – $49/user/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – $99/user/month (billed annually)
Streak is the only CRM integrated entirely within your Gmail inbox, and works alongside all your other G Suite applications. It can be used to track many business processes including sales, partnerships, support, hiring, deal flow, and much more. Streak also includes a powerful set of email tools such as email tracking, which lets you track when an email is opened.
With the Stream interface, users can share certain components of their inbox with groups of contacts while keeping other pipelines private. Stream also gives users the capacity to schedule emails for delivery and view customers or deals (and create reports from the data). The product promises no altered data and is also compatible with Google Apps as well as between accounts concurrently.
Streak CRM Features
- Email Tracking From Gmail: With this feature, you can Know when your email is viewed. Get immediately notified with a browser or email notification as soon as the recipient opens your email. You can also turn email tracking on or off with a simple toggle right in the Gmail compose window.
- Pipelines: Streak CRM lets you create an unlimited number of pipelines, and with a Professional or Enterprise plan, you can also create unlimited rows (called items) within each pipeline. Filters, groups, sorting, and search features let you configure pipelines based on the view you need and then save that view to share with team members. You can also link related pipeline items for quick navigation between the two.
- Boxes: Each box represents a contact, lead, or whatever else you want to track. They act as the building blocks of your pipeline and are what you move through the stages. Boxes can contain information like emails, contacts, comments, notes, tasks, file attachments, data fields, and more.
- Customizable Workflows: The software allows you to configure your workflow to fit your processes. You can add, delete or move pipeline stages, as well as color-code them for easy tracking.
- Alerts: The view tracking feature sends a notification when a recipient reads your message. You can sort emails in your Sent folder based on whether they’ve been viewed or not, so it’s clear which contacts require follow-up.
- Mail Merge: If you need to send mass emails that include personalization, this feature has the necessary capabilities. You can pull data from your pipeline to personalize elements like company info or recipient name. The preview mode lets you proof emails before sending them.
- Send Later: You can schedule emails to send at a predetermined time and edit or cancel them from the draft view.
- Snippets: With this feature, which acts as a template, you can create a library of most-used emails to reuse whenever needed. Shortcuts allow you to insert the content quickly. The templates are shareable among team members.
- Reporting: Available with the Professional and Enterprise plans, this feature lets you generate reports based on the data in your pipelines. The system offers built-in sales and pipeline reports that can be customized, downloaded, and shared via email. Sales reports let you track information like the total value currently in your pipeline, the value per stage, close rate, projected close value, and more. Pipeline reports include total interactions, stage flow, the number of boxes assigned to each user, and the number of boxes in any given stage.
- Enables Seamless Collaboration: The solution lets teams share key information like tasks, notes, call logs, and emails, so everyone’s on the same page and acting in the most up-to-date context.
- Robust Security: Data is stored on the Google Cloud Platform, providing the same level of security and infrastructure as other Google products. Each new version of the app itself undergoes a rigorous review process from the Google Chrome team to ensure developer compliance.
- Improve your response rate and save time by sending a mass email to only those recipients who viewed your last email.
- The e-mail tracking feature is easy to use and very handy.
- The snippets feature is very good, has shortcuts to use, and saves a lot of time.
- Integrates well with Google Sheets and allows you to import boxes.
- Free Email tracking is included, it starts at 200 tracked emails a month but if you share it with 5 people it becomes unlimited.
- Snoozing or email reminding. Allows you to snooze an email and archives it until a set time where then it will pop up at the top of your inbox.
Streak CRM Pricing
Steak CRM offers 4 plans
- Free – $0
- Solo – $15/user/month
- Pro – $49/user/month
- Enterprise – $129/user/month
Agile CRM is an all-in-one platform with dedicated sales, marketing, and service features. Cloud-based SaaS service that is mobile-ready, fast, and simple to use. Agile delivers a turnkey, easy-to-use solution to overcome the inefficiencies and technical challenges in seamlessly integrating sales, marketing, and service efforts, and includes integrations with over 60 leading third-party applications.
Agile CRM Features
- Contact Management: Maintain deep insight into your customers and prospects, including their interests, behaviors, interactions with your brand, and more. With Agile CRM’s highly personal contact management software, your entire team gets access to detailed contact profiles that help you better interact with your contacts and keep them engaged with your brand over the long term. In times like these, you can’t afford to go with anything other than the best contact management software on the market.
- Calendar: Use Agile CRM’s built-in calendar to schedule new tasks and events, sync them with your calendar, and schedule reminders.
- Document Management: Make the best use of the enhanced documents-functionality in Agile CRM. With Agile CRM documents the recipients can easily save, tag, and sort the documents (including documents sent to your team from a prospect), and on the other hand, the leads have the important documents in their inbox as they receive them at the right stage in the pipeline.
- Deals: Deals are at the heart of your sales process. Agile CRM includes next-gen tools to make every opportunity a success. Get ready to create multiple deal tracks with custom milestones, trigger automatic follow-ups, get real-time metrics and predict future revenue. Whether you’re an awesome team of one or a dynamic group of 50+ sales pros, Agile provides a customizable sales platform for clearer insights, repeatable results, and smarter sales force automation.
- Inbox Sales: Everyone multitasks these days, but switching between various applications to complete different tasks can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Inbox sales CRM lets you fully access and manage your third-party email account without ever having to leave the system.
- Mobile CRM: Agile CRM’s mobile app for Android is a powerful tool that helps marketers and salespeople acquire, retain, and service customers. With Marketing Automation, Sales Enablement, Telephony, Helpdesk, Web Engagement, Social Media Integration, Email Campaigns, and Mobile Marketing, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM that is next-generation and affordable. With Agile’s mobile CRM send Email campaigns, respond to social mentions, dial calls to your customers, take notes after a meeting, resolve customer issues, manage your tasks and do more, wherever you are.
- Integration: Agile CRM integrates seamlessly with leading third-party service providers, websites, and apps. Integrate your email, social, billing, and support apps for complete customer data and smarter selling.
- Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM.LeTS you to automate your sales, marketing, and service in one platform. Avoid data leaks and enable consistent messaging.
- Make the most of Agile’s modern features & integrations, easy implementation, and great support at an affordable price.
- Cloud-based SaaS service that is mobile-ready, fast, and simple to use.
- Agile CRM gives you a range of prepackaged email marketing templates to give your business the visually appealing, professional look and feel it needs.
- Agile CRM automatically tracks which emails are opened, which ones are clicked, who opens them and the actions leads took on your site after clicking through.
Agile CRM Pricing
Agile CRM has 4 annual plans
- Free – $0
- Starter – $8.99/user/month
- Regular – $29.99/user/month
- Enterprise – $47.99/user/month
The capsule is an easy-to-use CRM for businesses to manage contacts, build relationships, make more sales and be more organized. Store all your contacts in one place in Capsule, whether they are a lead, a supplier, or an investor. Capsule’s powerful filters and tags allow you to easily sort and find the contacts you need when you need them. Alongside your contacts, you can add associated tasks and record your entire communication history with a contact.
Capsule CRM gets you in control of your sales. It tailors your pipeline to match the sales process with your goals and find deals requiring your attention. Capsule CRM’s sales pipeline is solid and can help you increase sales. Capsule CRM lets you make informed decisions favorable for your business. You can spot all activities having the highest impact on your sales. The sales figures and insightful reporting give you the information you need to know where your business stands.
Capsule CRM Features
- Contact Management: With Capsule, you have a home for all your contacts and their key information. You’ll even be able to see the whole history of your relationship with a contact – including email, calls, files, notes, and more.
- Sales Pipeline: Use opportunities to track potential sales with a customer and set the value and milestone to keep track and gather reports on your business deals. Capsule helps you forecast your sales pipeline value based on probability and total opportunity value.
- Security And Permission: The security of your data and earning your trust is core to our culture, processes, and everything we build. Access to records is not only based on team membership but one of three different roles that can be assigned to your users too. This ensures that users only have access to the records you want them to and allows for an increased level of security and organization.
- Task And Calendar: Create tasks for appointments, meetings, phone calls, submission deadlines, and more. See who’s doing what and share tasks.
- Sales Analytics: Monitor every aspect of your sales cycle and better understand your business to help you make more informed decisions. The sales analytics tool allows you to see where time is being spent and compare it to the number of sales coming in.
- Customization: Keep a record of all this data using custom fields. Capsule supports a variety of different custom field types, including text, dates, numbers, and more.
- It has advanced features or document storage, lead scoring, and chat integration.
- It helps the companies to manage their new customers automatically.
- It is also used for email marketing that helps its users to manage their emails through this application.
- Excellent task management system – can track on a timeline as well as across the team.
- Many fields. It’s not super customizable, at least at the free level, but there are many fields that you can utilize to fit your needs
- Entirely web-based. We’ve never experienced downtime or lag issues.
Capsule CRM Pricing
There are four Capsule plans available:
- The free version
- Capsule ‘Professional’ — $18 per month
- Capsule ‘Teams’ — $36 per month
- Capsule ‘Enterprise’ — $54 per month
Small and medium businesses make up for the most significant number of enterprises in any economy – whether a developed country like the US or the UK or an emerging nation like India or Indonesia. Many small businesses are engaged in niche customer services or are providing valuable B2B links in the supply chain.
Small businesses have unique software requirements in comparison to larger businesses, and these need to be considered when it comes to software selection. Customer relationship management (CRM) enables small business owners to tackle operational challenges along with setting a strong rhythm for following up with users who are potential customers. CRM can often be that secret ingredient that helps transition a small business to a rapidly growing one.
So, above here, I have listed some of the best CRM software for small businesses. Hope you have liked this article on “Best CRM For Small Business“. If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink