For every business, information is their most significant leverage and through visualization, one can prolifically convey their points and take advantage of that information. With the rapidly growing volume of data, it seems decision-makers are dealing with large amounts of data which actually results in drowning and this made data-minded managers deliberately invest and acquire data visualization tools.
Here you can find some of the best Data Visualization tools on the internet.
Best Data Visualization Software
Table Of Contents
Data is a powerful tool that empowers businesses to recognize trends, conduct analyses, make informed decisions, and set realistic goals and with cleaned data and insights you can easily figure out what to do with all the treasure. Over time, the availability of more powerful computing power and software have helped to create more and more sophisticated visualization techniques for larger and larger datasets.
The global data visualization tools market is projected to grow from USD 5.9 billion in 2022 to USD 10.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic has given rise to the increased use of line charts, bar charts, and choropleth maps in the news. Simple data visualizations have become the key to communicating vital information about the coronavirus pandemic to the public.
With the growing trends towards statistical visualization, describes in this modern industrial revolution, statisticians are more concerned with graphical visualization to us to understand complex data and notice patterns. Now the question is, why should you apply data visualization tools and techniques to the diverse kinds and vast amounts of data generated throughout your business? It is very simple, as pictorial representation allows analysts to visualize concepts and new patterns. Using the best data visualization tools, professionals can take raw data and turn it into something easy to interpret.
Large organizations have to handle a variety of data sources and destinations and are opting for data migration tools to meet security and compliance requirements. Visualization plays a powerful advantage such as the visual cortex and pattern recognition capabilities of the human brain allow data scientists and decision-makers to quickly grasp the meaning, identify trends and even notice inconsistencies and errors.
If you want to visualize data for your organization, then the data visualization tool will provide you with better data analytics to reach decisions faster to various roles throughout your organization. Basically, it includes bar charts, scatterplots, line charts, geographical maps, etc. which are extremely important for analysts to create visual data models, while many corporate organizations use database management software to recover, or simply monitor business operations.
In this article, I will rank the best data visualization software for your organization and is based on integration capabilities, drag-and-drop dashboard styles, ease of use, pricing details, and more. So, let’s check out the best data visualization tools 2022!
In this digital world, the explosion of data is increasing day by day. Around 2.2 terabytes of new data emerge every single day. This is where data visualization comes into play. Data visualization is a way to represent information graphically that highlights patterns and trends and enables viewers to get quick insights. In other words, any format that visually represents data is Data Visualization and it can be a chart, a graph, images, etc.
The main goal of data visualization is to make it easier to identify patterns, trends, and outliers in large data sets. The term is often used interchangeably with others, including information graphics, information visualization, and statistical graphics. It is also an element of the broader data presentation architecture (DPA) discipline, which aims to identify, locate, manipulate, format, and deliver data in the most efficient way possible.
Data Visualization Tools come into play when a data scientist is writing advanced predictive analytics or machine learning (ML) algorithms, it becomes important to visualize the outputs to monitor results and ensure that models are performing as intended. So, choosing the best data visualization tools for data science makes complex algorithms easier to interpret than numerical outputs, and here comes the role of best
As the amount of big data increases, more people are using data visualization tools to access insights on their computers and on mobile devices. Dashboards are used by business people, data analysts, and data scientists to make data-driven business decisions.
There are various ways to visualize data. Here are some most important data visualization techniques:
- Pie charts
- Bar charts
- Line charts
- Gantt Charts
- Heat maps
- Waterfall charts
- Area charts
- Scatter plots
- Box-and-whisker plots
Benefits Of Data Visualization Tools:
Every professional industry benefits from understanding their data, so data visualization is branching out to all fields where data exists. With the use of data visualization tools, businesses easily identify which factors affect customer behavior, how to make data more memorable, and how to predict sales volume.
Here are some important benefits of data visualization tools:
- It analyzes the business reports and helps stakeholders focus on important areas. Plus visual data also helps to build a marketing strategy for increasing profit and make better business decisions.
- You can’t deny that humans prefer visualizations rather than tabular reports and allow marketers to make decisions faster and this helps in business growth
- Visualization enables communication and collaboration as multiple stakeholders can view, appreciate and discuss insights from data and present in easy-to-understand visual methods
- Data visualization uncovers trends, patterns, and relationships that are not easily discernible from numerical data or traditional forms of representation to get deeper insights and interrelationships
- Data visualization strengthens the impact of messaging for your audiences and presents the data analysis results in the most persuasive manner
- Visualization tools eliminate the need for data scientists since data is more accessible and understandable
- Provides an increased ability to act on findings quickly and, therefore achieve success with greater speed and fewer mistakes
- Visuals promote storytelling in the most compelling way and are used in the most meaningful way to convey the right message to the audience and identify errors and inaccuracies in data quickly
- It enables enterprises to stay on top of their game by discovering the latest trends through data visualization tools
Images communicate better than words and help you to represent complex information in a meaningful manner that hundreds of lines of documents do not. There are various data in spreadsheets and charts but to visualize them in a more sensible way. High-quality visualization tools are crucial for your data analytics strategy and allow you to present the data in a visual, pictorial format, presenting a wholesome image of the data, to help your team better understand it.
Here are some important features, you must consider while choosing the best data visualization tools. Check them below:
- Customizable Dashboard: The dashboard could easily be called the very face of a data visualization program. A good data visualization dashboard should look great with clear pops of colors and should be able to accurately summarize all the data that matters. Another very important quality a dashboard must possess is customizability and easily tracks dozens of database.
- Embeddability: A good data visualization tool must allow for easy embeddability. It must integrate seamlessly and easily explore the reasons of failure/success, view metrics associated for each, and predict forthcoming to produce the desired result. Plus, it allows you to use various media like graphs and charts into different applications.
- Interactive Reporting: Interactive data visualization tools must be extremely interactive, allowing easy investigation into trends and insights. It should allow users for the reports to be viewed in various different formats and different parts can be highlighted at different times.
- Data collection and sharing: A good data visualization tool must import raw data and then export the visual reports in various different forms and will collect data from multiple sources and display it on the same dashboard.
- AI Integration: It must make use of artificial intelligence to analyze, explore and predict trends to go as far as suggest future actions based on past trends.
- Real-time collaboration: Sometimes team members need to connect with one another to have a meaningful discussion about current data, and here comes the role of real-time interaction for better visibility and to draw conclusions at the end.
- Data Mining: It is the process of studying large data sets to identify patterns and trends in them. By choosing the best data visualization software you can distill all the important information and yield visual reports.
- User-friendly: You must ensure that the tool is really simple to use and operate with an intuitive dashboard. This is the most important factor before you make purchase.
What Are The Best Data Visualization Tools?
Here, is my complete list of best data visualization tools to choose from in 2022:
- Best Free Data Visualization Tools: Databox
- Best Data Visualization Tools For Large Enterprises: Zoho Analytics
- Best Data Visualization Tools For Corporate Comapnies: Tableau
- Best Web Data Visualization Tools: Infogram
- Best Interactive Data Visualization Tools: Chartblocks
- Best Data Visualization Tools For Small Organizations: Datawrapper
- Best Data Visualization Tools Python: Plotly
- Best Data Visualization Tools Open-Source: Leaflet
- Best Data Visualization Tool Microsoft: Microsoft Power BI
- Best Data Visualization Tools For Startups: Google Charts
Above, I have mentioned some crucial factors you must consider to get significant values from the data to produce actionable insights to make quick and effective decisions. In the next section, we will have a detailed discussion of the best big data visualization tools!
Data is a vital thing for every business organization. Using data visualization software it makes sense to raw data into visual charts, graphs, and more. Here, are my top picks with popular features, positive sides, and pricing info. Check out the best suggestions below:
Best Data Visualization Tools 2022:
Databox is the best free data visualization tools that pull all your data into one place, so you can track performance and discover insights in real-time. It is used by 15,000+ businesses and 1000 digital marketing agencies for tracking performance. Databox sets goals for specific metrics and provides 70+ integrations and allows you to track them all on one screen or visualize your progress toward them on any Databoard.
Databox is built to make performance insights more accessible for every company and provides features and programs designed to help agencies deliver more predictable performance for every client. It is considered the best marketing data visualization tools without any coding required.
- Databox mix and match metrics from different sources in one Databoard and get a more complete view of your performance by spending less time checking data and more time acting on insights
- With the DIY Dashboard Designer, you can pull the metrics you need, visualize KPIs in a variety of ways, and build beautiful dashboards without any code or design skills
- Provides you alerts and notifications to have a better insight into your teams achievements and receive recommendations for improving your performance
- With Data Calculations, you can combine data from any source and easily calculate new metrics, conversion rates, ROI, and much more
- Using the scorecards feature, get updates on your most important KPIs through email, mobile push notifications, or slack every day, week, or month
- Includes templates created by certified experts, build comprehensive reports such as Google Analytics Dashboards, Facebook Pages Dashboard, Facebook Ads Dashboard
- Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options and provides a complete customizable key metrics dashboard
- Databox’s clean user interface makes it really easy to notice trends and provides updates in real-time which is helpful.
- Very easy to implement and great for visualizing results and better understanding complex matters
- Databox makes it easy to create custom reports from multiple sources and has multiple integrations such as Hubspot, Google Ads, zapier, stripe, Adobe Analytics
- Offer a lot of pre-made dashboards to help you get up and running, with completely customizable dashboards
- Helps you create advanced data calculations from multiple sources, including ROAS, ARPU, LTV, LTV, etc
Databox comes with free plans where you can create a free-forever account with 3 Data Source Connections. Other plans include:
- Starter plan costs $0/mo
- Professional plan costs $169/mo
- Performer plan costs $289/mo
Zoho Analytics is another best data visualization tools free that help you to transform any data into rich visuals. It also helps you arrive at the right decisions faster, and with confidence. You can easily import data into Zoho Analytics from a variety of data sources such as local files, web URLs, cloud drives (Google Spreadsheets, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, etc), local and cloud databases, popular business applications, custom applications, etc, for in-depth analysis.
Plus Zoho Analytics also allows you to share and collaborate on reports and dashboards with your colleagues and embed your data visualizations as reports and dashboards to reach a wider audience or you can schedule reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically.
Zoho Analytics Features:
- Pre-built analytics: You can instantly kick start your analytics journey with hundreds of valuable pre-built visualizations that provide a bird’s eye view of your business health. Plus, you can build your own ad hoc reports and dashboards to suit your specific needs.
- Embedded BI: This tool offer a full-fledged white-labeled BI & analytics app under your brand name. Plus, you can set up a standalone analytics portal, or embed within your app.
- Easy connectors: It allows you to connect up to 50+ popular business apps, in just a few clicks. In addition to this, you can auto-sync, and unify data from various business apps at hourly intervals.
- Web portals: You can create purpose-built analytics portals, using site builder Zoho Sites. And make it easy and exclusive for your users to analyze data through cool visualizations.
- Dynamic & interactive: It allows you to use a range of interactive options like view underlying data, drill-downs, contextual filters, and many more, to perform ad-hoc exploratory analysis.
- Smart data blending: It allows you to automatically blend data from multiple apps and define metrics that span data from multiple departments. Plus you can create reports and dashboards with those metrics, offering end-to-end insights across your business.
- Allows you to embed reports and dashboards across websites, intranets, blogs, and applications for wider consumption
- Includes a purpose-built, immersive mobile app to access and explore the dashboards you have in Zoho Analytics
- Easily integrate a full-featured analytics platform within your application using a single sign-on API or SAML authentication
- Analyze your big data goldmine with ease and derive key business insights and data can be in any big data sources like cloud databases or popular business apps.
- Provides support for redundancy, backup, confidentiality, and privacy, to help ensure your data is secure and safe.
- Enables you to add rich narratives in text, images, shapes, etc, along with reports & dashboards, to weave data stories to your audience
Zoho Analytics Pricing:
Zoho Analytics comes with a 15-day free trial and offers 4 subscription plans:
- Basic Plan starts at $24/mo billed yearly
- Standard Plan starts at $48/mo billed yearly
- Premium Plan starts at $115/mo billed yearly
- Enterprise Plan starts at $455/mo billed yearly
Tableau is another visualization software that combines visual analysis with the power of data science and transforms your data from an underutilized asset to a competitive advantage. It is an incredible tool for data analysis capabilities and provides analytical data with beautiful visualizations.
Tableau helps organizations accelerate innovation, improve operations, and better serve their customers and help you to realize the value of your analytics investments, by embracing a Data Culture.
- Tableau Data Management helps you better manage the data within your analytics environment, ensuring that trusted and up-to-date data is always used to drive decisions
- Allows you to embed and customize with Tableau’s interactive, analytical capabilities to create a seamless experience with your products
- Tableau integrates into your existing technologies with versatile single sign-on, enterprise-grade security, and out-of-the-box high availability at scale
- With row-level security and user filtering, Tableau allows you to build dashboards once and then load filtered data as appropriate to each user’s permissions
- Empower self-service data prep and analytics with more ease by operationalizing and automating your data management
- Easily connect to all of your data with fully integrated AI/ML capabilities, governance and data management, visual storytelling and collaboration
- Easy to use and learn with quantitative analysis and trending
- Good for advanced users as allows a deep level of customization with a wide selection of graphs and charts
- Easy to create dashboards for data visualization and the simplest way to get data from data lakes
- Customized statistical models with trending predictions and displays complex trending data in a simplified format
- Allows you to add filters and offer you to plug and play with values and understand different outcomes
- Various charts make the data presentation much better and allow you to connect to multiple data sources simultaneously
- Easy access to all types of data analytics, which includes IT analytics, government analytics, marketing analytics, insurance analytics
Tableau comes with 3 subscription plans to meet the unique needs of your organization:
- Tableau Viewer Plan starts at $12/user/mo billed annually
- Tableau Explorer starts $35/user/mo billed annually
- Tableau Creator starts at $70/user/mo billed annually
Infogram is the best web data visualization tools that empower people and teams to create beautiful content. Infogram is the perfect place for your company to visualize data in real-time and allows you to create, edit, and publish projects from your team library. In addition to this, Infogram uses state-of-the-art technologies to offer the best possible experience for the web and mobile devices. Over 30,000+ companies use Infogram to create captivating visuals that impress and inform your audience.
Using powerful analytics, this tool gives you detailed viewer demographics, average on-screen rate, and how many people shared your content. With this tool, you can easily connect your data to build live, easily shareable dashboards that visually track your business. Moreover, it lets you Stand out with interactive marketing reports, sales figures, and more. Infogram offers enhanced interactivity with tooltips, tabs, clickable legends, linking, and so much more.
Infogram visualization tool has endless possibilities for marketing, online publishing, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor: This intuitive, lightweight data editor lets you easily edit colors and styles, add icons, and set display options to make your data shine.
- Interactive charts and maps: You can easily create interactive charts and graphs your audience can explore using Infogram tabs or add links to increase engagement and drive traffic to your site. Plus, you can visualize data from over 550 countries and regions using our interactive heat maps, geographic time-series data, and marker icons.
- Export infographics, charts and reports: It allows you to export visualizations in high-quality PNG, PDF, or GIF formats to share on social media or embed using our interactive HTML option.
- Easy data import: It allows you to Input directly in its editor, uploads a spreadsheet, gets live data integration from your favorite cloud service, or use our API.
- Interactive dashboards: With this tool, you can design great-looking dashboards to impress colleagues and clients, plus you can connect live data so they’re always up-to-date.
- Publish your content online: It has fully responsive infographics that look great across all devices and you can add them to Facebook Instant Articles, publish on Medium, or use Infogram WordPress plugin.
- Infogram allows you to invite team members to edit your projects, share folders, and create together
- Allows you to create engaging reports that are easy to read and share where you can customize for your brand and audience or embed online and track using analytics
- Provides an endless supply of high-quality, royalty-free stock photos, icons, GIFs, flags, and more
- Includes ready-to-use templates to drive engagement, impress your audience, and look perfectly polished
- With the map maker feature, you can publish professional-quality interactive maps that impress and inform
- Offers an extensive library of photos and icons to create stunning visuals for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Infogram offers a freemium plan to design beautiful data visualization and comes with 4 subscription plans:
- Basic Plan is available for free
- Pro Plan starts at $19/mo billed yearly
- Business Plan starts at $67/mo billed yearly
- Team Plan starts at $149/mo billed yearly
- Enterprise allows you to receive custom designs, branded profile and subdomain, priority support, and tailored training for your team
Chartblocks is one of the best interactive data visualization tools, where you can build a chart in minutes in the easy-to-use chart designer, choosing from dozens of chart types and then customizing it to your needs. Not only this, it allows you to embed your charts into any website, or share them using the built-in social media sharing tools. ChartBlocks integrates directly with Facebook and Twitter and allows you to export your chart as editable vector graphics for use in Illustrator and other graphics packages.
It allows you to pull in data from almost any source and even create charts that pull data from multiple sources. This tool is the easiest chart builder app, where you can import your data, design your chart and then start sharing it within minutes. With Chartblocks, you can create any type of chart or graph and is fully customizable and can be adjusted to fit brand guidelines or a project’s color palette. Chartblocks are best suited to create a chart for proposals, reports,s or projects. Moreover, it is also suited for the travel industry, healthcare, insurance, and more.
- Import data: ChartBlocks helps you to pick the correct part of your data for use in a chart and will guide your through the whole import process. Moreover, it also allows you to build a chart using data from spreadsheets, imported via our API or type it in manually, plus you can update your data directly in the ChartBlocks app or set up scheduled imports.
- Customize and design: Plus, you can use the chart builder to create almost any kind of chart and you can make your chart look amazing like the way you want with the chart design tools.
- Responsive charts: Using the power of D3.js your charts are rendered as Scalable Vector Graphics which means they are ready for use on retina screens and for high-quality printed documents.
- Sharing tools: With Chartblocks, you can easily grab the embed code to put your chart on your own website or share it instantly to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
- Wizard: With the use of simple chart building wizard, you can pick the right data for your chart.
- The charts are well designed and had just the right amount of options where you can use the same data set to make multiple charts
- Allows you to control every aspect of your chart and provides an opportunity to import data instantly
- Enables you to share charts straight to Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites
- ChartBocks is an easy-to-use data visualization tool for creating charts and graphs and integrated with Ceros and the most interactive content creation tool
- Compatible with all types of mobile devices and fits on any screen size
Chartblocks comes in 3 pricing plans:
- Personal Plan is free and costs $0/mo
- Professional Plan costs $20/mo
- Elite Plan costs $65/mo
Datawrapper is another data visualization tool that lets you show your data as beautiful charts, maps, or tables with a few clicks. This tool includes 20 chart types to show your data ranging from simple bars and lines to arrows, range,s, and scatter plots. Includes responsive data tables which allow for lots of styling options and let you include bar, column & line charts, heatmaps, images, a search bar, and pagination. In addition to this, it includes 3 interactive and responsive map types that let you create anything from locator maps to thematic choropleth & symbol maps.
Microsoft’s best data visualization tools are used by the world’s best teams to tell stories such as The New York Times, MOODY’S, and QUARTZ. Datawrapper minimizes the need to use an alternative, time-consuming visualization methods, plus it has also enabled the wider team to embellish stories with data graphics without assistance or additional training. It is best suited for students and small organizations without any coding skills required.
With just 3 simple steps, you can easily create charts, maps, and tables:
- Copy & paste your data: Copy your data from the web, Excel or Google Sheets or you can also upload CSV/XLS files or link to an URL or Google Sheet for live-updating charts.
- Edit your chart: You can easily choose from many chart and map types with one click and then annotate your chart to make it more effective.
- Embed or download: You can copy the responsive embed code into your CMS or website to show the interactive version, or export the chart as a PNG, SVG or PDF to print it.
- Unlimited visualizations: There is no limit o the number of charts, maps, and tables you can create.
- Collaborate in teams: With this tool, you can make use of shared folders, a Slack & Teams integration, and admin permissions to see what your team is creating.
- Responsive: Datawrapper visualizations are beautiful & readable everywhere and works on desktop devices, tablets, or smartphones.
- Live-updating: All our visualizations can update themselves periodically, or you can simply link to an external CSV or Google Sheet.
- Works for big audiences: Datawrapper visualizations scale to the largest audiences and support even millions of viewers.
- Export in PNG, SVG, PDF: This allows you to export every visualization as PNG, SVG or PDF and continue working on them in e.g. Adobe Illustrator.
- Print-ready graphics: You can even print-ready PDFs with defined CMYK colors are also possible.
- It’s an open-source solution that enables users to create and visualize charts and maps that are responsive, interactive, and embeddable
- The platform expedites the conversion of data from CSVs, PDFs, and web sources into simple, beautiful, and accurate charts and requires no coding or designing skills to use.
- Datawrapper charts are highly responsive, which means they look great on any device including desktop, tablet, and mobile device
- Provides a preview mode that lets you check how the charts will look like on different devices before publishing them and also allows you to alter the size of the preview directly
- It is a user-friendly software for creating aesthetically pleasing and interactive maps and graphic designs and has automation features for color and font size adjustments
- Built to deliver unprecedented flexibility, and it can create customized chart styles for specific newsrooms
Datawrapper offers both free and paid plans which fit teams of every size:
- Free plan is absolutely free to use where you can publish unlimited visualizations
- Custom plan costs $599/mo with custom white-label branding, SVG and PDF export
- Enterprise plan is quote based and includes all features of free & custom
Plotly is the best data visualization tools python which includes a python graphing library that makes interactive, publication-quality graphs, plus it also shows you how to make line posts, scatter plots, area charts, bar charts, error bars, box plots, histograms, heatmaps, subplots, multiple-axes, polar charts, and bubble charts. Plotly has commercial offerings like Dash Enterprise and is the fastest way to elevate AI, ML, and Python analytics to business users.
It provides NLP, object detection, predictive analytics, and more and is the new standard for AI & Data Science Apps. Plotly provides complex analytics of emerging industries such as autonomous vehicles, renewable energy, quantum computing, novel therapeutics, and more. It includes pie charts, bar charts, line graphs, and so on for effective visuals when presenting data. Great for professional enterprises as well as small-scale businesses.
- Deliver apps and dashboards that run advanced analytics such as ML, NLP, forecasting, computer vision and more
- Helps to create pixel-perfect dashboards & web apps, without writing any CSS
- Plotly support mission-critical Python applications with high availability
- Includes drag & drop layouts, chart editing and crossfiter for your Dash apps
- Helps you to save and share Dash app views as links and PDFs or run a Python job through Dash
- It is built for ML model development, data science, and data visualization, without any compromises
- It easily connects to almost every kind of data sources like SQL, Excel, MS Access, flat files, and more
- No need for manual intervention in order to refresh the charts every time the data gets changed.
- Multiple users can concurrently access visualizations and include a beautiful user interface(web-based for an app)
- Open-source and free software that connects to any type of data including JSON, databases, CSV
- Mostly used by Small businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry
Plotly offers a freemium plan and the paid plan starts at $59/year per user
The leaflet is used by everyone for various data mapping solutions and makes things work perfectly. This software is trusted by GitHub, Pinterest, EVERNOTE, flicker, and many more.
- Customization features includes image- and HTML-based markers, simple interface for custom map layers and controls, pure CSS3 popups and controls for easy restyling, powerful OOP facilities for extending existing classes
- Interaction features include drag panning with inertia, pinch-zoom on mobile, keyboard navigation, marker dragging, and much more
- Visual Features include zoom and pan animation, title and popup fade animation, retina resolution support
- Layers out of the box features include title layers, WMS, markers, popups, and image ovelay.
- Leaflet provides browser support for both Desktop & Mobile such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile and many more
- Map controls feature includes zoom buttons, attribution, layer switcher, scale and many more
- It has well-structured documentation with a lot of examples and tutorials and has great API documentation that allows you to quickly find the functionality required.
- Support for other formats, like CSV, WKT, TopoJSON, GPX, provided by plugins
- The Leaflet is designed to be able to achieve the desired result with a minimal amount of code
- Uses OpenStreetMap data, which enables you to add HTML5/CSS3 interactivity and visualizations
It’s is a completely open-source data visualization software, which is available free of cost
Microsoft Power BI is the best data visualization tools Microsoft where you can find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualizations, built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration, and prebuilt and custom data connectors. It tailors custom data visualizations to your requirements and industry to differentiate your organization and build something unique.
It also helps you to create interactive data visualizations from multiple data sources and share important business insights across your organization with Power BI. With this tool, you can get quick insights with AI-assisted visualizations created automatically on your dataset. Power BI allows us to provide physicians with interactive data they can use to assess their own performance and utilization profiles within their respective departments. Using Power BI and Excel together u can easily gather, shape, analyze, and explore key business data in new ways and in less time.
Microsoft Power BI Features:
- Get self-service analytics at enterprise scale: You can reduce the added cost, complexity, and security risks of multiple solutions with an analytics platform that scales from individuals to the organization as a whole.
- Protect your analytics data: With this tool, you can keep your data secure with industry-leading data security capabilities including sensitivity labeling, end-to-end encryption, and real-time access monitoring.
- Publish and share: It allows you to empower data-driven decision-making across your organization and quickly onboard your team with integrations to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and other familiar tools. Plus, you can collaborate on reports and share insights with users across your organization.
- Connect and prepare you data: You can easily connect directly to data sources which include real-time and streaming with 90+ connectors for data in the cloud or on-premises. Plus, you can simplify data modeling when you prepare data and use it for multiple models.
- Power Query: Using this feature, you can clean and preview data before using it for analysis purposes.
- Configurable reporting figures that can be set and adjusted to meet your needs and very easy to read and analyze the charts
- Friendly interface and simple steps to make a report and publish it on Power BI Service on the cloud and provides nice graphic reports
- Easy and simple integration with Microsoft Ecosystem and has the ability to store massive amounts of data which can be a useful resource for multiple teams
- Great visualizations provide insights into your data and allow you to share and publish in minutes
- The UX is clean and simple, but powerful enough to deliver great results and the visual indicators are easy to use
- Power BI lets you connect to multiple data sources at the same time and easily transform the data using power query
Microsoft Power BI Pricing:
Microsoft Power BI comes with 2 subscription plans:
- Power BI Pro costs $9.99/user/mo
- Power BI Pro costs $9.99/user/mo
Google Charts are rendered using HTML5/SVG technology to provide cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform portability to iPhones, iPads, and Android. With DataTable, you can sort, modify and filter data directly from your web page, a database, or any data provider supporting the Chart Tools Datasource protocol. Google Charts is best suitable for all types of organizations, including companies, start-ups. With this tool, you can easily create, manage, and data using Google Sheet.
Google Charts Features:
- Customizable: You can easily configure an extensive set of options to perfectly match the look and feel of your website plus make the charts your own.
- Rich Gallery: It allows you to choose from a variety of charts. You can easily find the best fit for your data, from simple scatter plots to hierarchical treemaps.
- HTML5/SVG: It is a cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform portability to iOS and new Android releases, and there is no need of any plugins.
- Dynamic Data: With this tool, you can connect to your data in real time using a variety of data connection tools and protocols.
- Completely free: It uses the same chart tool Google uses, and is completely free to use.
- Controls and dashboards: With this tool, you can easily connect charts and controls into an interactive dashboard.
- Provides easy access to well-documented APIs for integration with third-party software and free to use
- Saving and sharing charts made on Google Charts is really easy and customization is really intuitively designed
- Offer a large number of charts and graphs compared to other options and allows you to work on projects with teammates together
- Google Charts allows you to custom code the colors, shapes, etc. of each chart and easily sharable with others via a link or by embedding it into a site
- Google Charts allow their visualizations to be added to Gmail and the website for simple readability
- Google Charts is a free tool for universities and students with easy customization options
- Provides new users that need charts an inventory and a gallery of potential charts and types to visualize data
Google Charts Pricing:
Google Charts is entirely available for free
In the early days, the easiest and most common way to create a data visualization was to take the information from an Excel spreadsheet and transform it into a bar graph, pie chart, or table. But, if you want to make sure to have a clean and complete set of data and grab the attention of your audience then you must have the best data visualization tools for better decision-making. Human brains find it difficult to visualize large amounts of complex data.
A good data visualization tool will change the way analysts work with data and will respond to issues more rapidly and be able to dig for more insights and look at data differently and more imaginatively. If you are looking for basic visualization charts then you must go for Leaflet which is free open-source software.
In case, you need a popular data visualization tool for your business with advanced features then my favorite tool is Databox which is the best overall data visualization tool. Other popular tools are Tableau, Datawrapper which is a great option for large enterprises. Moreover, all these tools can easily extract raw data from multiple sources easily.
Thank you for reading this article. Hope you have enjoyed it a lot. If you are looking for basic visualization charts then you must go for Leaflet which is free open-source software. So, if you want to make better decisions and manage mass amounts of data that make sense to both the business owners and stakeholders, you need the best data visualization tool to learn how to collect complex algorithms in an easier visual format.
Still, have questions to ask? Don’t forget to share, which one is your favorite in the comment section below! I will be there to help you out! Happy to hear you all!