10+ Best Deepfake Apps & Websites To Make Your Wild Imagination Go Viral
Now You Can Too Create Viral Deepfake Videos With The Help Deepfake AI Software
Both Paid And Free Deepfake App With Features, Pricing & More
Do You want to become a celebrity like Tom Cruise doing a stunt action sequence? Have you ever wondered how your face would look like Elon Musk or Mark Zukerberg’s? Wish if you had a tool to switch Tom Cruise’s face with your face. Well, now you can switch your face with your favorite celebrity to create crazy and hilarious videos.
You can also create memes and lip-syncing music videos too with the help of deepfake apps and deepfake software. I’ve tried to create such videos and GIFs too and penned down reviews of the best deepfake apps. Most of the apps and software I’ve reviewed are free deepfake software and offer the best experience that can brighten up your mood and make everyone laugh you share with. I hope this blog will be your one-stop solution of what is deepfake app is and how it came into existence, further I’ve listed the best deepfake apps that are among the top deepfake Ai software for your convenience.
Deepfake is currently trending everywhere as it allows swapping faces on the video without any error. You must have been seen a lot of those clips on TikTok or on Instagram. Don’t worry if you have a low-resolution snap of your friend that you downloaded from social media to create a deepfake meme out of it, to prank on him. Now you can enhance and upscale low-resolution images with Image Upscaling Software.
Here is a list of the best deepfake app and deepfake software that you can download on your Android or iPhone seamlessly to generate some creative and funny video clips.
List Of Best Deepfake Apps
TABLE OF CONTENT
What Is Deep Fake?
The terminology deepfake comes from the technology of deep learning, which functions on Artificial Intelligence. Deep learning algorithms that teach themselves how to solve problems when provided with huge numbers of data in the form of images and videos are used to swap faces and create videos and GIFs to make realistic-looking fake media. The deepfake face-swapping technology replicates your face on some other person or it can make your static image move and dance.
How Does Deepfake Work?
There are a couple of methods for making deepfakes, but the most common depends on deep neural networks involving autoencoders that apply the face-swapping techniques. The deepfake algorithm first needs a target video to use as the main ingredient of the deepfake and then a video clip or an image of the person you want to insert in the target.
The target might be a small video clip from a Hollywood movie and you wish to put your face in it, so the second file needs to be your snap or a video. Deepfake uses an autoencoder that is a deep learning AI program tasked with studying the video clips to understand what the person looks like from a variety of angles and environmental conditions, and then mapping that person onto the individual in the target video by finding common features.
Another kind of machine learning exists as of now, called Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), that detects and enhances flaws in the deepfake within multiple layers.GANs are also used as a popular method for the creation of deepfakes, relying on the study of large amounts of data to “learn” how to develop new examples that mimic the real thing, with painfully accurate results.
A huge number of deepfake software can be found on GitHub, a software development open source community. All of the apps are used for simple fun which is why deepfake came into existence.
What Are The Best Deepfake Apps?
Here is a complete list of all the deepfake app I’ve listed and reviewed in this blog.
- Deepfake Web
- Face swap Live
How To Deepfake?
The question comes to mind, how to deepfake, simply put its very easy to use. You can download any of the deepfake app or deepfake software from the links given in the review section of the listed apps below.
Take a snap of your face from your smartphone and upload it along the target video you want to switch with. For more detailed guidance, intall the apps and follow the basic tutorial on the deepfake app or deepfake AI software. Once Your uploaded image and the target videos have merged together to create short clips, you can share it with your friends and family to make them laugh or you can simply download the file and keep it to use it sometime else.
Reface’s deepfake app has effects that are powered by a class of machine learning frameworks known as GANs (Generative Adversarial Network) generating a new animated face using the twin input method —selfie and the target video.
Deep face technology has been around for a couple of years, Reface’s focus is on making the technology reachable and easy to use — delivering as a push-button smartphone app with no need for more powerful hardware and near-instant transformation from a single selfie.
Reface’s is a free deepfake software is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play in 100+ countries —got popular due to its reflective effects catching the eye of the likes of Elon Musk and Britney Spears.
- The deepfake app turns selfies into face vectors representing distinguishing user’s facial features.
- GIF face swap is available on the app.
- Face swapped Videos are uploadable on all social media platforms.
- Uploaded photos are removed from its Google Cloud platform within an hour, taking care of our privacy.
- High resolution videos can be downloaded.
- Free, Offers In-App Purchases.
Another successful deepfake app you must lay your face on is MyHeritage. MyHeritage’s Deep Nostalgia feature gained popularity among social media users as it lets you animate old photos, all you have to do is upload a photo and press the animate button.
MyHeritage deepfake app features the technology to animate the faces in historical photos and create high-quality, realistic video footage. The Deep Nostalgia feature uses several drivers prepared by MyHeritage. Each driver is a video consisting of a fixed sequence of movements and gestures.
Deep Nostalgia deepfake software can very accurately apply the drivers to a face in your still photo, creating a short video that you can share with your friends and family. The driver guides the movements in the animation so you can see your ancestors smile, blink, and turn their heads. Bringing your old photos to life.
- Authenticity: The gestures in the driver videos that are used to create the animation sequences are real human gestures and the actors in most of these blueprint videos are employees of MyHeritage.
- Changing the sequence of movements: To change the driver for your animation, click the “Animation” drop-down and choose any of the available drivers.
- Enhancing: It lets your photo has not yet been enhanced, it will be enhanced in order to achieve optimal animation results.
- Multiple faces: If multiple faces are detected in the photo, you’ll be asked to select which one you’d like to animate.
- Amimation: The animation process can take up to 20 seconds, depending on which driver have been chosen for the face you selected. Once the video animation has been created, it will play automatically.
- Sharing and saving: Once you’ve created your video animation, you’ll surely want to share it with your friends and family. Click on the Share icon to share the original photo or the animation on Facebook, Twitter, or to easily copy the link. Select Download to save the video animation in mp4 format.
- Very accurate.
- Can detect one among multiple faces.
- Loads of animation driver on offer.
- Offers family tree
- Eay to use simple UI.
- Premium version is expensive
- Available for free, In-App Upgrade to premium versions is possible.
- Premium —$79/ Yearly ($49/1st Year)
- Premium Plus Plan —$129/ Yearly ($89/1st Year)
- Complete Plan —$348/ Yearly ($119/1st Year)
Deepfakes web is an online web-based free deepfake software service that lets you generate deepfake videos on the web. It uses deep learning to understand the complexities of facial data.
Deepfakes web can take up to 4 hours to learn and train from video and images whereas it takes another 30 minutes to swap the faces using the trained model. Deepfake web functions on powerful GPU on the cloud, it can take hours to render all the data.
Deepfakes App is online deepfake software that works in the cloud. All you need to do is upload videos and click a button, our app does the rest.
Deepfake Web Features:
- All you need to do is upload videos and click a button, our app does the rest.
- Deepfakes App is online deepfake software that works in the cloud.
- Only you have access to your learning data, videos and images.
- Deepfake Web leaves clear traces of manipulation in the video data so it’s easy to identify as fake.
- Deepfake videos can be enjoyed while still being able to identify it’s fake through the imperfections.
- You can reuse your trained model. This allows you to improve the face swapping quality of the results, or make additional videos without re-training a model.
- Works On Cloud
- Very precise output
- One-click upload
- Easy to understand Simple UI
- App for Android & IOS not available
Deepfake Web Pricing:
- Basic— $0/month
- Premium— $9/month
FaceApp is one of the most popular deepfake app around the world and the top app of 2019 globally that offers a fantastic set of AI filters, backgrounds, effects, and other tools to turn portrait photos into magazine cover pictures in one tap.
It is one of the first few free deepfake software to popularise and democratize deepfakes and AI-generated face editing on smartphones and other devices. With FaceApp you can simply upload your picture to the app and then see what you’ll look like when you’re old, make yourself smile, and more. As mentioned above, the app uses AI to edit the photos so they look quite realistic.
- Boost your attractiveness and get that realistic makeover for your best selfie ever.
- The AI transformation can make you look young again.
- It Smoothens out any spots and wrinkles with deepfake ai software.
- It lets you experiment with your facial hair.
- Full-size aging filters.
- No ads will bother you in our app
- Transfer from iOS to android & Vice Versa
- Available on Android, iOS, Windows & Mac
- Not available on the web
- Free; Offers in-app purchases.
Jiggy is a deepfake app that can make anyone dance in the form of a GIF image. For your creative fantasies to come alive all you need is a snap of your face and select dance moves from the application. The app will merge the two and get a perfect deepfake that is absolutely bound to brighten up your mood.
Created GIFs to share with my friends on social media apps. Jiggy deepfake software takes that process one step further with this app, you can create deepfakes of GIFs and put yourself in any GIF you like. All you need to do is upload a snap of yourself and select the GIF you want to be in. Jiggy will then use its rendering technology to place your photo in the GIF with animation.
- Photorealistic body deepfake video using free deepfake software.
- Get instant results, no manual editing.
- Over 100 unique & funny dances.
- Human animation creator.
- Convert old photos to dance videos.
- Amazing camera filters.
- Replace overused emojis with personal GIFs.
- Make funny GIF for chats.
- Image to video converter deepfake software.
- Realistic deepfake videos
- Support old black & white images
- creates GIF for chats
- App is available
- easy to use application
- Not available for Windows
- Jiggy is free deepfake software and available on android & iOS
From Joe Biden to Kim Jong, if you’ve not been living under a rock, you must have come across funny and hilarious short singing video clips bearing WOMBO watermark. WOMBO is a lip-syncing deepfake app letting you transform your static image into a singing face. Wombo lets you choose from 15 songs making the character sing. From Instagram Reels to TikTok, may find WOMBO singing clips quite often.
- All you have to do is add a selfie, pick a song, and let WOMBO work its magic.
- Videos that are hilarious, bizarre, fun, and ready to go viral using deepfake app. No singing lessons required.
- Ever wondered what your friend, family member or pet would look like singing a song? Upload their picture to WOMBO and find out.
- This free deepfake software provides wide varies options —from old favourites to the latest hits, WOMBO’s music selection is constantly growing so you can find your rhythm and share it with the world.
- Share them with friends and family, or share them with the world. WOMBOs are optimized for social media sharing and are ready to go viral.
- App avialable for Android & iOS
- Free deepfake app
- Pre-loaded songs
- Highly precise
- Easy & simple UI
- Only for lip-syncing
- WOMBO is available on Android and iOS for free.
What if Pablo Picasso painted your portrait? What if Vincent van Gogh painted Manhattan as a starry night? Let’s say goodbye to the dull and traditional filter app. The ultimate art editor filter app for high-quality photo filter lovers, that transforms photos and selfies into famous fine art paintings with the help of AI. Use free art filters and art effects. Choose from more than 100+ art styles and find your favorite photo art effect.
Deep Art Effects is more than filters and better than photo effects. It’s a place where masterpieces happen right out of your photos. And it’s you to decide what kind of art technique to base it on.
For example, you may want to convert a photo to sketch, pencil drawing, or oil on canvas. And not to some abstract, exactly you have Got This App. Well, usual photo editing apps would have probably given up here. Just create art with ai. Download now and check it out.
Deep Art Features:
- Be an artist, create Art with AI and fast image processing.
- HD Resolution for artworks (1080px) in Basic version.
- More than 50 filters from famous artists.
- Change style filter intensity with this deepfake app.
- Encrypted data transfer, maintaining privacy and security for your images.
- Create your own filters with Pro version.
- FULL HD resolution for artworks (1920px) with Pro version.
- Remove watermarks with Pro version.
- More than 120 filters from famous artists with Pro version.
- No advertising in Pro Version.
- Free deepfake software windows/mac/linux available.
- Wide variety of customization
- Available for Android & iOS devices
- Available on Windows/Mac/Linux
- Very simple and user-friendly UI
- No advertising
- In-app purchase
Deep Art Pricing:
- Deep Art is available for free; though in-app purchases exist
Faceswap is a free and open-source deepfake program. Faceswap is powered by Tensorflow, Keras, and Python, and can be used for learning and training purposes.
If you’re more interested in the process of creating a deepfake video than in a deepfake itself, Faceswap free deepfake software has an active forum where you can ask questions about it and tutorials on how to create deepfakes. They also offer guides on how to use the software for complete beginners.
Faceswap free deepfake software runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Although the developers recommend using a high-end computer and graphics card since the process of face swapping on a CPU is very time-consuming.
- Powered by Tensorflow, Keras and Python; Faceswap will run on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- They have an active community supporting and developing the software.
- Visit their Forums for any questions. They have guides and tutorials for learning how to use the software.
- Github Repository
- Active forum
- Guide & tutorial available
- Ideal for beginners
- Professional platform
- Incredibly slow
- Faceswap is free and Open Source but Donations are welcomed.
Face Swap Live deepfake app lets you switch faces with a friend or a photo in real-time. Record videos or photos of yourself swapping faces with a celebrity, friend, or any fun picture from the internet or your phone. Unlike other apps that only can use static photos, this app switches faces live right from your camera’s video feed. Ever wanted to see your talking face on Marilyn Monroe’s photo. Be amazed putting your moving mouth onto a pic of your favorite pet.
Face Swap Live Features:
- Switch faces with your friends and photos in real-time with this deepfake app.
- Just point the camera at your and a friend and the app will swap your faces live right before your eyes.
- Pick one of our 3D Filters or photos. You can also search from one from the internet and swap out the face.
- Pick and choose what hat, glasses and beard you want to wear for crazy and hilarious results.
- Real-time effects
- App available for Android & iOS
- Precise & accurate switching
- Lite & smooth application
- Easy UI
- The app is not free.
Face Swap Live Pricing:
- You have to purchase the application.
The first deepfake app ever that allows you to make and share face swaps and deepfakes using artificial intelligence for humor purposes. This deepfake software show off your impersonation skills or recreate classic scenes with lip sync from the app media library. Truly become your favorite celebrity through face swaps.
With fakers.app’s incredible artificial intelligence, your video is mapped to another in the most frighteningly realistic shape you have ever seen, with convincing facial expressions, dance, and movement. Share them with the fakers’ community, or your friends and family on social media using fakers.app.
- The first app ever that allows you to make and share face swap + deep faces using artificial intelligence for humor purposes.
- Show off your impersonation skills or recreate classic scenes with lip sync from our media library. Truly become your favorite celebrity through face swaps.
- Share them with the fakers community, or your friends and family on social media using fakers.app.
- Fakers.app offers free and premium accounts. Premiun accounts offers all features for a monthly subscription.
- Precise deepfake
- Animate photos
- Make cartoons
- Easy to use UI
- Android version available
- Available only on Android
- Free; Offers in-app purchase
Deepfakes provide an excellent opportunity to have a positive impact on our lives, make us laugh and put a large smile on our friends and family. AI-Generated synthetic media also known as deepfake has become sensational and has made us smile on funny moments.
Deepfakes has given people a voice, purpose, and ability to impact scale and speed. New ideas and capabilities for empowerment have emerged from all walks of life, from art, expression, and public safety to accessibility and business. Deepfakes can create possibilities for all people irrespective of their limitations by augmenting their agency.
However, as access to synthetic media technology increases, so does the risk of exploitation. Deepfakes can be used to damage reputations, fabricate evidence, defraud the public, and undermine trust in democratic institutions. My advice to all the folks out there, do use deepfake but to make people laugh not to hurt them.
Make your wild imaginations come to life. Choose the best deepfake app to create funny and hilarious clips. For any further help, feel free to let me know in the comment box down below. We are glad that you have come this far and have read our blog. Further, if you have any suggestions or questions don’t forget to drop them in the comment section below. It’s our pleasure to respond to you all!
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink