With people spending more and more time using email as their primary communication tool, marketers have now realized its true potential. In the last four decades, email has inarguably evolved from being a medium for inter-office communications to a primary marketing tool.
As other digital marketing strategies have evolved, a question that keeps coming up is: “is email marketing still important?” In short, yes. Creating a strong email marketing strategy helps you reach and connect with your target audience in a personalized way and increase sales at an affordable cost. Various email marketing tools give your business the ability to reach customers easier than ever. Here I have listed some of the Best Email Marketing Software on the internet.
Best Email Marketing Software
Table Of Contents
Whether you are running a small business or large, Return on Investment(ROI) is a very important factor. Email marketing is an efficient way to ensure that small businesses can reach out to their customers, grow their customer relationship management(CRM), and build their reputation. Sending emails is more effective and responsive than social media platforms when it comes to reaching your audience. But how do choose the best email marketing software?
You’re undermining your campaign’s full potential if you’re not using software in your email marketing efforts. To help you get a better understanding of the specific functionalities of the best email marketing automation software, read on as we have prepared an in-depth explanation of its features and benefits. If you want to target a large audience and reach a wider demographic then direct mail marketing solutions will provide you with greater ROI and engagement rate and help you save money and you can easily track your customer’s engagement!
Today with an estimated 2.6 billion active email users present globally and revenues, generate through email marketing from different industries, and is expected to be $19.3 billion in the future. Around 56% of email users prefer opening their emails on their mobile devices and this highlights 2 major changes in the behavioral pattern of email subscribers:
- Responsive emails are a necessity
- Relevancy, personalized and engagement is essential
The global email marketing software market size is predicted to reach USD 2,275.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. The focus of major companies towards improving customer relations by implementing email marketing will boost the email marketing software market growth. Automated email marketing offers the facility to send out emails to customers automatically, which improves customer engagement and will have a tremendous impact on the market in the forthcoming years.
In this guide, I have ranked and reviewed the best email marketing software, services, and platforms based on your needs with different price points and features. The best email marketing platforms 2021, are based on reliability, technical support, template designs, ease of use, automation, integrations, and various other factors. Without any ado, let’s get started with the best email marketing software 2021!
Email marketing is a powerful content marketing technique that many eCommerce businesses use today. Email marketing is the process of sending optimized commercial messages through email to targeted consumers. In other words, email marketing s the use of email to promote products or services while developing relationships with potential customers or clients. It is essentially direct mail done electronically instead of through the postal service.
This type of marketing is one segment of internet marketing, which encompasses online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, and more. Email marketing can include newsletters with updates on the company, or promotions of sales and exclusive deals for subscribers and allows businesses to keep their customers informed and tailor their marketing messages to their audience.
What Is Email Marketing Software?
Email marketing software is service-based software that marketers use for email marketing. This type of software can be used for a variety of different purposes, from growing a list of email subscribers, to designing and building customized email templates, to creating segmented lists for more targeted, relevant emails to be sent. With a variety of services, resources, and tools, the software allows marketers to do much more than simply send emails.
Moreover, they provide marketers with reporting and analytics that will allow them to measure key metrics and fine-tune their strategy Using the best email marketing software you can automate much of the manual workflows and also split-test campaigns and measure ROI with clear metrics and also helps you to observe how the campaign is performing in real-time with better key metrics and outcome.
There are 4 types of email marketing software, they are grouped below:
- Direct sales which is the most common email marketing software, is used for sending emails to promote an offer
- Newsletter acts as a communication tool and lets you send newsletters to provide quality content like articles, guides, tips, and announcements that are aligned with your product’s value and your customers’ interests
- Transactional emails involve an opt-in phase, where customers agree to be added to your mailing list. Some examples are order confirmation emails, password reset requests, and email receipts
- Autoresponders helps you send multi-tiered emails based on the recipient’s feedback
Email marketing is beneficial because it is fast, efficient, and cost-effective and also provides you the means of reaching out to potential customers and retaining existing ones by encouraging repeat visits to a site. For any successful business, customer retention is very important to achieve sustainable growth over time.
After all, if your customers are happy being informed about new products, sales, or special offers then email marketing is the best way to engage with your audience and stay up-to-date with your business. Below are some benefits you can gain through email marketing tools:
- Increase brand awareness: Not only do social media platforms help to increase a company’s brand awareness. Email marketing gives you the ability to increase that interest level, that brand awareness, by staying top of mind. It helps you to promote your activeness in the local community and build better customer trust in your brand.
- Allows for targeted messaging: Email marketing is sometimes referred to as email lead marketing where you can reach your potential customers and helps businesses target these groups more effectively.
- Reach customers in real-time: Most of the emails were opened on a mobile device. More and more consumers are using their mobile devices to access not only emails but all other types of media and information. Not only that, well-designed emails produce higher conversion rates on mobile than any other medium.
- CRM integration: Many email marketing systems integrate with popular CRM solutions and this helps align sales and marketing activities. Plus, leads from CRM can be added to the mailing list and included in email marketing campaigns.
- Analytics and reports: As with most business solutions, analytics and reports in email marketing software lend to your campaigns insights on its effectiveness. It helps you to measure key metrics like open rates, CTRs, readers’ length of stay on your email, trending content, and demographics. There are many email marketing apps that feature real-time campaign trackers and let you change if any failure occurs.
- Social media integration: With the best email marketing platforms you can also integrate with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages and expand your reach. In addition to this, you can invite your mailing list to like your pages or opt-in to your subscription list in exchange for an incentive or content.
- Build strong CRM: Just think, which is the easiest way to keep your customers up to date about what is happening in your business. Calling customers by phone is a time taking activity. So, email is the best way to reach out with an easy update. It helps you to inform your customers about your next big event and all great topics to build trust with your audiences!
- Affordable: With this email marketing service, you can reach a large number of consumers for less than pennies per message. The cost per conversion is low with email marketing. Email marketing campaigns typically require less personnel, and they often take only a few days to put together, plus it also offers an excellent return on investment (ROI).
With so many different options for email marketing software today, it can be challenging to narrow your options. Before you choose the best software for email marketing, you need to consider some factors to meet your business needs. Here are some key points to remember:
- Rich selection of email templates: Your email marketing software provider should have a rich selection of email templates that serve many different email marketing purposes such as from newsletters to promotions, announcements, and beyond and can be easily customizable to fit your brand needs.
- Powerful email builder: Always choose a powerful email builder that is easy to use with simple drag-and-drop features.
- Mobile-ready: In this digital world, more than 50% of emails are opened through a mobile device. Go for a email marketing service provider that is ready for the mobile world.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance: If your email marketing tool is not following laws then your campaigns can come crashing down. A good email marketing software always alerts you of legal breaches and let you address the issue before launching.
- A/B testing: Always leverage the detailed and measurable metrics your email marketing is capable of. With the A/B testing tool you can optimize each campaign to generate the best possible ROI.
- Opt-in forms: Make sure your email marketing platform should capable of providing embeddable forms so that you can add to your website to capture email addresses.
- Feature set: A good email marketing solution must be an email builder, analytics options, autoresponders, mailing list management, and tag merging functions. If there is any missing functionality, then it is not considered as an overall potential solution.
- List segmentation: Using the best email marketing platforms, you should be able to segment your subscribers based on interests, purchase behavior and any custom field of your choice.
- User-friendly: A good email marketing software should be intuitive and easy to use and delivers the best quality of your email marketing content. There are many types of email marketing software and helps you to create beautiful content. You can easily automate emails like product recommendations, abandoned cart reminders, welcome emails, surveys and requests for reviews, and more.
- Landing page builders: Email marketing software should also come with landing page tools so that you can drive targeted traffic and increase sign-ups.
What Is The Best Email Marketing Software?
Here are my top picks for the best email marketing software and platforms to try in 2022:
- Active Campaign: Best CRM And Email Marketing Software
- Constant Contact: Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
- HubSpot: Best Free Email Marketing Software 2021
- Sendinblue: Best Email Marketing Automation Software
- GetResponse: Best Email Marketing Software For Large Business
- MailChimp: Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce
- Campaign Monitor: Best Email Marketing Software For Agencies
- SendGrid: Best Email Marketing Software For Non-profits
- Mailerlite: Best Affordable Email Marketing Software
- ConvertKit: Best Email Marketing Software For Bloggers
With the best email marketing software and automation tools, you can make sending and monitoring email campaigns easier. This is a great source for any business owner to keep track of every detail of their email campaigns. Plus, you can track analytics like click-through rates, deliverability, open rates, bounce rates, and conversion rates. So what is the best email marketing software that helps to track metrics? Here are my top picks that every business needs to generate a high return on investment!
Best Email Marketing Automation Software 2021:
Active Campaign is the best CRM and email marketing software that provides you the marketing automation and CRM tools you need to create incredible customer experiences. With this email marketing software, you can build email newsletters, create campaigns and send great emails to stay in front of your audience and offer exactly what they want to see.
Plus you can be able to send various types of email campaigns such as broadcast emails, triggered emails, targeted emails, email autoresponders, email funnels, and scheduled emails. Active Campaign includes a drag-and-drop email designer that lets you set up beautiful campaigns in minutes.
This tool helps you to segment and dynamic content and you can easily customize your message and send targeted emails to exactly the right contact.ActiveCampaign works as hard as you do to protect your email deliverability, provide the stability you need, and help you stay compliant. Plus, ActiveCampaign has over 125+ expertly-crafted email templates ready to use and all templates are B2B and B2C friendly, responsive, and work with HTML.
Active Campaign Features:
- Integrations: Easily connect with your email marketing service to your favorite apps
- Mobile-optimized: This app make emails look as good on mobile as they do on desktop
- Link actions: Allows you to add tags, get notifications, and create deals, the second an email link is clicked
- Geotracking: This email marketing tools automatically capture your contact’s location for geotargeted campaigns
- Audience segmentation: This tool helps you to group your contacts based on practically any information you have
- Site tracking: You can easily connect your email marketing to your contact’s behavior on your website
- Analytics: Now you can track what contacts do after they click through to your site through our Google Analytics integration
- Managed deliverability: This tool has easy deliverability so that you can reach as many people you want.
- Allows you to use custom fields to collect the contact information that matters to you most and upload unlimited images for your campaigns
- ActiveCampaign integrates with PayPal, Stripe, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Facebook, and 850+ other apps
- Enables you to personalize your emails based on any contact information you have and make more people engage with your emails
- Reporting helps you see which emails are performing and which ones could use work and use simple split testing to make your emails get more opens, clicks, and buys
- Helps you to edit campaigns together with your team and store all your edits in case you need an older email
Active Campaign Pricing:
Active Campaign comes with simple pricing without any setup fees and offers a 14-days free trial:
- Lite starts at $9/mo
- Plus starts at $49/mo
- Professional starts at $129/mo
- Enterprise starts at $229/mo
Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing software for small businesses, helps you to engage customers, building an awesome website in minutes, uploading products to your online store, generating awareness on social media, or boosting sales with Google Ads this tool provides you everything you need to achieve all in one place.
Constant Contact’s email marketing tools make it easy to stand out while you get the word out, plus it provides a free email template builder and hundreds of mobile-optimized templates for every purpose from promoting a sale to launching a new product. Plus, you can track your success with real-time reporting and robust analytics. This email marketing tool has an A.I.-powered website builder, where you can create a professional-looking, mobile-optimized website in just minutes without any tech skills or guesswork required.
If you are moving your business online or want to sell physical or digital products, Constant Contact’s powerful eCommerce platform ensures your customers will have a great shopping experience on any device. Plus, you can easily create Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that drive traffic to your website, promote list growth, and generate awareness for your business all directly from your account.
Constant Contact Features:
- Smart email editor: Constant Contact includes a smart email editor that makes it easy to customize and design great-looking emails that stand out on every device.
- Better engagement: With its email marketing automation, you can drive sales by keeping your audience engaged and building relationships. Plus, you can welcome email for new subscribers.
- Smart eCommerce tools: Provides email marketing for ecommerce tools are built to help your online store grow.
- Social marketing: It makes social posting, inbox and scheduling simple and you can see how your social campaigns are performing, make updates, and easily respond to comments, mentions, and direct messages. Plus, create social ads that drive brand awareness, website traffic, and sales and optimize your ads with detailed metrics and insights as you go.
- Contact list management: Now you can easily upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce or wherever you store your contacts and this easy-to-use email marketing tools handle the rest. Additionally, you can add new contacts in-person, on your website, through social media, and more.
- Track in real-time: It provides real-time email tracking tools that lets you see who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails. For even more effective email marketing campaigns, you can segment contacts and create more targeted lists based on the content they click on.
- Provides all the tools you need to market your ideas and build a professional brand online and attract customers
- It comprises very interesting tools that help in making newsletters look more mobile friendly and bring day-to-day convenience for the users
- It is a perfect tool that automatically sent emails to new customers and also sends the alert and notifications to previous customers so that they can better participate in the recent activities
- A great degree of personalization with email templates and includes superior WYSIWYG editor and template builder
- Allows you to send out mass emails, customize templates and send out surveys
- It’s very easy to use both in drafting and sending the e-mails and accessing and understanding the back-end summary tools
Constant Contact Pricing:
Constant Contact comes with 2 pricing plans:
- Email plan starts at $20/mo which helps you to create professional emails and build customer relationships
- Email Plus starts at $45/mo with automated emails and other powerful features that engage their audience
Hubspot Email Marketing allows you to create, personalize, and optimize your marketing emails without waiting on designers or IT. With this tool, you can maximize engagement with emails automatically tailored to each recipient. Plus quickly draft email campaigns that look professionally designed and display perfectly across any device. Moreover, it provides goal-based email templates, with an easy-to-use drag-n-drop editor. In addition to this, you can customize your layout, add calls-to-action and images, and modify your content and colors to match your brand.
You can use an email subscriber’s lifecycle stage, list membership, or any information in their contact records to automatically serve up the most relevant subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action. HubSpot also allows you to optimize email campaigns with A/B tests and analytics to get better engagement rates and more sales.
This email marketing tool allows you to choose from a list of email templates and task options, and enroll a contact right from your inbox and you can use personalization tokens to tailor your sequence emails with contact and company context from HubSpot CRM.
- Email templates: With this software, you can turn your most effective and repetitive sales emails into templates you can access inside your inbox and share with your team.
- Email tracking: HubSpot email marketing software know the second a lead opens an email, clicks a link, or downloads an attachment, and surface the most relevant notifications to the top of your activity feed and then send a perfectly timed follow-up.
- Email scheduling: You can easily schedule emails to go out at a specified date and time, or use machine learning to deliver emails to prospects when they’re most likely to engage.
- Sales automation: Easily use workflows to automate manual, time-consuming tasks such as rotate leads, create deals and tasks, and more.
- Live chat: Now you can connect directly with prospects when they’re actively engaging with your website. Plus, you can route chat conversations to the right salesperson to build better relationships and close more deals.
- Email sequences: Put prospecting on autopilot to keep them from slipping through the cracks and free up more time to close warm leads.
- Reporting: Out-of-the-box and customizable reports and dashboards allow you to share high-level business metrics with executives, or dig into more granular metrics for your sales team.
- The templates provided allow you to easily create, beautiful professional emails
- Workflows have a great UI that make them easy to use and the new email UI is nicely flexible
- HubSpot provides a way to integrate all online marketing efforts to ensure that all campaigns have a strategic and integrated focus
- Works with Google Calendar, Office 365, and HubSpot CRM
- Create stunning email templates, automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient, and run A/B tests to improve open rates and click-throughs
- HubSpot provides free CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service tools
HubSpot is the best email marketing software for inbound and outbound marketing and includes 3 pricing plans:
- Starter plan costs $45/mo
- Professional plan costs $800/mo
- Enterprise plan costs $3200/mo
Sendinblue is one of the best email marketing automation software that helps you to promote your brand and grow your business with beautifully designed emails. This is the smartest and most intuitive platform for growing businesses and also helps your business to build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your customer details all in one place.
It allows you to save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages. Plus, you can get more engagement by sending your marketing messages to a more targeted audience.
If you want to build professional email marketing, there are 4 steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Design your message
- Step 2: Personalize the content
- Step 3: Choose your recipients
- Step 4: Send intelligently
Sendinblue allows you to communicate more directly with customers for urgent messages or time-sensitive offers. Plus, you can keep your teams organized with a shared inbox and never lose track of your customer email history again.
- Marketing automation: This is the best free email marketing software, save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
- CRM: Helps you to build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your contact details in one place.
- Transactional email: You can easily step up the design, engagement, and deliverability of your transactional messages.
- Segmentation: Get more engagement by sending your marketing messages to a more targeted audience.
- Landing pages: You can create a more targeted visitor experience with dedicated pages for each of your campaigns.
- Facebook ads: It allows you to launch Facebook ads from your account to retarget contacts or reach new audiences based on your contact lists.
- Sendinblue is the best tool for email marketing campaign automation and all the emails sent is instantly executed and received by the recipient in no time
- Easy to use and offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce
- The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction
- This email marketing platform provides excellent speed and stability which allows managing email marketing flawlessly
- Sendinblue has been the easiest to set up and provides a great way to send and track mass emails
- Great free tier Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows and provides easy to make e-mail templates and preview than with many options
Sendinblue comes with a free version which costs $0/mo and 3 subscription plans:
- Free plans starts at $0/mo
- Lite version costs $25/mo which is perfect for new marketers
- Premium plan costs $65/mo which is the best solution for marketing pros
- Enterprise comes with quote based pricing and is perfect for marketers who need more
GetResponse is one of the best email marketing software for large businesses and with this simplified tool you can send emails, create pages, and automate your marketing. This is a powerful email marketing software with professional email templates, easy design tools, and proven deliverability.
With this tool create stunning emails in minutes and use advanced segmentation tools to make more impact. Plus, this drag-and-drop email creator lets you design and send pixel-perfect emails in a few clicks or use layouts and sections to build your message.
Using this tool you can save and resources and explore the library of free and professionally designed email templates. Plus you can keep your email marketing for all audiences and enjoy proven 99% deliverability. And you can also build custom segments based on specific criteria plus you can deliver emails at your audience’s preferred time with the perfect timing tool.
GetResponse’s email marketing tools are consistent and reliable that helps you to monetize your email campaigns with shoppable messages and built-in eCommerce tools. It includes intuitive analytics to improve your emails based on performance and your contacts’ preferences. Moreover, this email marketing software easily integrates with other online marketing tools to run multichannel campaigns, drive traffic to your landing pages, promote webinars through email
- Newsletters: Allows you to send one-time email broadcasts with updates and special offers.
- Autoresponders: With this best email marketing software free you can create automated email sequences to follow up with and nurture your subscribers.
- Automation emails: It helps you to design and trigger action-based, automated emails to engage and sell.
- Perfectly-timed emails: Deliver emails at the right time with perfect timing and time travel delivery tools.
- Transactional emails: With this paid add-on, you can use SMTP-triggered emails to send receipts or reminders.
- Collect actionable data from your emails: Track your email marketing campaign results in real-time through advanced email analytics, analyze opens, clicks, bounces, and more, A/B test email subject lines to learn what works best and track user behavior for better targeting.
- Get campaign results from anywhere: It allows you to set up automated, customized reports to be sent to you based on a schedule you choose and take it all in with easy-to-digest graphs
- It offers very good templates for any topic to be addressed in the campaign and is great for email automation
- The interface is elegant and extremely easy to use and offers original templates and builds complex content easily
- Provides a variety of tools that make it easy to create very attractive emails quickly and is ideal for setting up and using any number of segmented lists
- With the perfect timing function, this platform analyzes user data, time zones, etc. to deliver your email to each recipient during whatever window of time they’re most likely to read it
- GetResonse is versatile and can be used to tackle a big number of business needs and streamline the lead generation process under one system
GetResponse comes with a 30-day free trial plan and offers 4 subscription plans:
- Basic plan starts at $15/mo and helps you to send emails and build an engaged contact base
- Plus plan costs $49/mo to generate leads, sell products, and grow your profits
- Professional costs $99/mo where you can optimize your results with pro automation and integrations
- Max plan comes with custom pricing to evolve your marketing
MailChimp is pretty great and easy to use and is one of the best email marketing software for eCommerce. This tool allows you to create beautiful, branded emails that make you look like a pro. Plus, you can engage your audience with email marketing. Whether you are starting out or already a pro, Mailchimp’s easy‑to‑use email builder has the tools you need to grow your business.
This tool helps you to learn more about your audience and helps you to build your brand and their design tools help you look professional and offers the highest return on your marketing dollars. MailChimp provides pre‑designed templates and a drag‑and‑drop builder that makes you create relevant and engaging emails a breeze. Whether you’re checking off your to‑do list with an automated email, you can build relationships with the right person at the right time. Plus, you can get real-time analytics on your campaigns to quickly identify what’s working and to make smart decisions moving forward.
With this email marketing software, you can send, personalized transactional emails like order confirmations using API or SMTP, right when your customers need them. In addition to this, you can store and manage all your images and files in Mailchimp’s content studio so you can always find what you need for your campaigns.
- Create meaningful interactions: Mailchimp can easily set up single-step automations or build scalable, adaptable customer journeys that reach your customer when they expect to hear from you. Plus, this tool lets you Connect with your customers and drive growth with email automations.
- Reporting and analytics: MailChimp allows you to keep track of open rates, clicks, and segment data with their built-in analytics tool.
- Build trust with a professional email address: Create an email address for your custom domain name with Google Workspace. Plus, you can collaborate with your team using tools like Google Drive, Sheets, and Slides.
- Connect your store: You can easily connect your online store to Mailchimp to send your customers emails with product recommendations based on stuff they loved and bought before.
- Send emails from anywhere: MailChimp’s mobile app allows you to create, edit, and track performance on your email campaigns wherever you are. Plus, their templates are designed to look great on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Give your email life outside the inbox: Mailchimp makes it easy to craft posts for each of your social platforms right from the email builder. Get more eyes on your emails by sharing them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Or you can simply add a photo and write your copy and they will share your post once you share your email.
- Transactional emails: Create triggered emails like password recoveries or signup confirmations to connect with your customers when they need it.
- Mailchimp’s user interface is intuitive making it easy to set up your first email with great drag-and-drop options, previews, and HTML review
- Powerful email marketing platform that helps to connect with social media immediately and also helps in building newsletters
- It has excellent integration with social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and manages to expand the delivery of your campaigns
- Provides mobile-friendly email templates that work well across the most common email clients and devices
- Easy-to-use WYSIWYG editors that help you to do anything you want in an email
- It is free as long as your list is less than 2,000, which is really important to a small business owner on a budget.
MailChimp comes with 4 pricing plans:
- Free plan costs $0/mo based on 2000 contacts
- Essentials plan starts at $9.99/mo based on 500 contacts
- Standard plan starts at $14.99/mo based on 500 contacts
- Premium plan starts at $299/mo based on 10,000 contacts
Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing software for agencies that help to manage your accounts and orchestrate campaigns, all from one dashboard. Plus, you can connect with your audience easily with Campaign Monitor’s straightforward email marketing and automation tools. With this tool, you can start your email marketing with professionally designed templates to launch targeted campaigns like marketing offers, product announcements, newsletters, or event promotions.
Campaign Monitor provides a variety of email needs such as traditional email marketing and newsletters. In addition to this, you can use an intuitive visual journey designer to create more timely emails that keep your audience engaged, automatically drive revenue, and reduce the amount of time you spend creating and sending campaigns. Not only this, assemble an eye-catching, high-impact email in moments with their drag-and-drop email builder without any training required. They provide 99% customer satisfaction and provide ongoing assistance and helps you to get back to you all answers you need!
With Campaign Monitor, you can ensure that your transactional emails are on brand and just as highly optimized as your regular marketing emails, plus you can trigger automatic emails based on interactions your audience has with your organization, like an online purchase or donation. It is more than a tool rather a full analytics suite that gives you an aggregate view into the overall performance of your emails including geography, acquisition, and engagement per campaign.
Campaign Monitor Features:
- Ease of use: This tool helps you to customize any template or design to showcase your brand using the simply powerful drag-and-drop email builder without any coding required.
- Complete customization: Display your brand at its best with precise adjustments to every aspect of your campaign in the email builder.
- Mobile optimization: Every template is responsive to mobile devices so you can send knowing your campaigns look great everywhere.
- Analytics: With this full analytics suite, you will get actionable insights to help improve your strategy and prove the return on your email investment.
- Apps and integrations: Campaign Monitor seamlessly connects to hundreds of pre-built apps and integrations so you can seamlessly connect your e-commerce platform, CRM, or website.
- Signup forms: Using signup forms you can build your audience and introduce yourself to new customers. From website to store, this tool allow you to do it all from wherever you are.
- Link Review: With the link review feature, you can keep your subscribers pointed in the right direction and this tool automatically searches your emails and flags any hyperlinks that might be broken or outdated for your attention.
- Allows you to increase your email engagement by utilizing the customer data you already have and build hyper-targeted segments, and send highly relevant emails that are tailored to their individual interests
- Enables you to choose one of their professionally-designed email templates or input your website URL to automatically import your brand colors and logo
- Campaign Monitor gives you everything you need to run designed and professional email marketing campaigns to grow your business
- An intuitive email builder and easy customer journey setup and provides comprehensive analytics that helps you attract new clients and retain accounts.
- Effortlessly integrate Salesforce data with Campaign Monitor to bring your accounts indisputable ROI that keeps your relationships sticky and your renewal rates high
Campaign Monitor Pricing:
Campaign Monitor comes with 3 pricing plans to get started with your email marketing campaign:
- Basic plan starts at $9/mo
- Unlimited plan starts at $29/mo
- Premier plan starts at $149/mo
SendGrid is the best email marketing software for non-profits that helps you to streamline your campaigns using an exclusive library of responsive templates or you can design with drag and drop tools. Plus you can create high-impact email automations in hours with simple triggers and a centralized view of the messages and timing of your series. You can automate recurring emails, create compelling time-based drip series or you can measure results and optimize over time.
Not only this, SendGrid maximizes deliverability rates with their industry-leading 96% average inboxing rate. There are various add-ons to maximize your sendings such as additional dedicated IP address, personalized support, 30 days of email activity history, and Twillo products and APIs. SendGrid acts as an all-in-one platform for marketers and developers with modern UIs built on best-in-breed APIs, this lets you control the design of transactional and marketing emails or gain visibility into the entire email experience.
- Email marketing automation: Engage contacts with automated, recurring emails or drip series in the time and it takes to create 1-to-many emails.
- Signup forms: Allows you to capture new signups, confirm opt-in, and add them directly to lists in marketing campaigns.
- Email templates: Use free, responsive email templates to save time and get your campaigns off the ground with a professional look.
- List management: Segment your recipients to send targeted, personal messages that improve engagement and deliverability.
- Email design: This app helps you quickly create beautiful, responsive campaigns with drag & drop, HTML, or both.
- Email statistics: Get a complete picture of each email’s performance with analytics that help you make informed, data-based decisions.
- Deliverability & scalability: Great tool with experstise that you need to optimize your inbox delivery rate.Plus, you can send on a world-class platform that delivers more than 80 billion emails every month.
- 24/7 support: This tool provides you with 24/7 support teams who can give you information and guidance when you need it most.
- SendGrid can accommodate beautiful e-mail templates that were created in HTML/CSS and allow for truly beautiful e-mail marketing campaigns
- It is a very powerful tool for sending and managing emails campaigns, especially for cold email for marketing
- Easy to connect up and set up delivery of email, handle any bounces, spam reports, link tracking and continually trying to deliver
- Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails and works with a 100% support team
- SendGrid offers great tools to integrate emails into a variety of different application platforms and programming languages.
SendGrid comes with 4 subscription plans and provides a free plan to explore your business:
- Free plan costs $0/mo and features with 100 emails/day
- Essentials plan starts at $14.95/mo and empower your business with foundational email features
- Pro plan starts at $89.95/mo and helps you to maximize your email delivery
- Premier plan comes with custom pricing and provides extra support
Mailerlite is the best affordable email markerting software with advanced tools and provides an easy interface, responsive email designs, and 24/7 phone and email support. MailerLite provides all the latest email marketing features designed to help you grow subscribers and build stronger relationships.
Plus, you can sign up for a free account to try everything including our drag & drop editor and automation features. Moreover, it also helps you to build and manage emails with ease, target and segment subscribers automatically, keep growing your email lists and earn additional income. Mailerlite also helps you to track your email marketing results with a click map and opens by location reports and offers a free plan that allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month.
Most email marketing services offer automation and landing pages, but MailerLite is truly distinguished by its simple, beautiful UI and attentive customer service. Plus, this tool provides incredibly powerful features to get your clients to set up their campaigns and send out their own emails.
Mailerlite helps you to design smarter newsletters using your editor of choices such as drag & drop, rich-text, or custom HTML, or you can start fast with pre-designed templates and create professional campaigns that deliver. Plus, you can also attract new people and turn them into loyal subscribers through websites, landing pages, pop-ups, and embedded forms.
- Create amazing features: With its drag & drop editor allows you to build professional and beautiful newsletters on your own, without any HTML skills required!
- Grow your audience: Subscribers are very important for any business. This tool includes website builder, landing pages, pop-ups and embedded forms help you attract new people from across the internet.
- Deliverability: Personalize your campaigns with its advanced targeting features and deliver the right email to each subscriber when it’s right for them. And the best part is, you can set it up in minutes.
- Optimize campaigns: Your campaigns will perform better as you test, experiment and streamline your emails to be as effective as possible. Plus, improve your metrics with these critical email marketing features such as A/B split testing, deliver by time zone, auto respond, RSS campaigns.
- Track your results: Monitor your campaign performance to find what works best for your business using campaign reports, surveys, click maps, opens by locations.
- Automate targeting and workflows: Build subscriber trust and boost engagement by using advanced email automation that results in highly targeted and personalized emails.
- MailerLite has a web building feature, with a personalized feature for content creation and helps to develop newsletters and catalogs
- Easy to learn, and gives a great representation of my blog posts in email form for my subscribers
- Simple to create newsletters that look good both on desktop, tablets, and mobile devices
- Email analytics is fantastic because it helps to know who is reading your emails and what is needed to reach out to do so
- Includes drag and drop email editor with fancy email templates and provide various ways to get subscribers on your email list
- MailerLite offers 24/7 customer support, and a forever free account that includes a 14-day trial of premium features
Mailerlite pricing plans are affordable for all businesses:
- Free plan provides 12,000 emails/mo for 1000 subscribers
- $9 provides unlimited emails for 1000 subscribers
- $19 provides unlimited emails for 1001-2500
- $30 provides unlimited emails for 2501-5000
- $50 provides unlimited emails for 50001-10,000
ConverKit is the best email marketing software for creators/bloggers that help you connect with your audience and grow your business using email marketing software that’s so easy to use you can spend less time in our tool and more time creating. This tool provides great writing and editing experience of email marketing and their email designer helps you to focus on writing your content.
ConvertKit has an extremely high delivery rate of 98% and 30% average open-rate a healthy reputation with email providers which means your emails are more likely to end up in the inbox. Plus you can grow your email list with sign-up forms and landing pages where you can share a new creative project in minutes.
There is no need to create a new list and is highly subscribe-centric which helps you easily organize all your subscribers from just one list with tags and segments. Whether you’re sending a welcome series to onboard new subscribers, launching a product, or offering a daily email course, you can set it up and trust ConvertKit email automations to get it to the right people. Email is the best way to stay in touch with your audience and grow your business and ConvertKit is free for your first 1,000 subscribers
- Easy email templates: Allows you to create as many branded email templates as you like, or you can set one as the default so that nothing slows you down when inspiration hits.
- Clutter-free writing experience: Inline styling options help you to add buttons, images or videos to your email with a simplified interface for a great writing experience.
- Build beautiful pages in minutes: Designed by world-class pros, and includes fully customizable templates that catch eyes and grow email lists. There’s no coding required, and they’ll look great on every device.
- Automated email funnels: Helps you to build custom paths by connecting events, actions, and conditions. Whether you’re sending a welcome series to onboard new subscribers, launching a product, or offering a daily email course, you can set it up and trust ConvertKit email automations to get it to the right people.
- Automated free download delivery: Using this best email marketing software you can set an incentive to automatically deliver whenever someone fills out your form or signs up on your landing page. All you need to do is upload the file in your account and they will do the rest.
- It gives you the ability to customize how your subscribers will go through your funnel and the forms are easy to create and set up
- It’s incredibly simple to use yet has some super powerful features and integrates with other platforms
- ConvertKit has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface for setting up email campaigns and easily assign tags to subscribers and segment your lists
- Convertkit makes it really easy to collect and tag/keep track of subscribers and set up automated emails
- ConvertKit is very intuitive to use and hides a lot of functionality behind a straightforward user interface
- The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market and provide powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes
ConvertKit comes with 3 pricing plans for every stage of your creator journey:
- Free plan costs $0/mo that provides free emails for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Creator plan costs $29/mo for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Creator Pro plan costs $59/mo for up to 1,000 subscribers
To succeed in your online business, email marketing automation software is a must-have to achieve your goals in the long run. If you want to build a strong email list then you need to choose the right platform to make your online business stand out. In this article, I have covered the best email marketing software and platforms with their features and pricing details.
To succeed in your online business, email marketing automation software is a must-have to achieve your goals in the long run. If you want to build a strong email list then you need to choose the right platform to make your online business stand out. In this article, I have covered the best email marketing software and platforms with their features and pricing details.
Are your list contains the above software? If, you want to give some additional information about email marketing automation then please feel free to share them below! Hope you have liked, reading this article. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below, I will respond to you all!