Are you looking for the Best ERP Software? Your search ends here. In this article, I will list down the top Enterprise resource planning software in the market right now.
This article will help you to evaluate the best enterprise resource planning software (or ERP software) on the market along with its features and pricing.
If you Want to jump straight to the answer, here is a quick list of the Best Enterprise resource planning software.
Now that you have got the list, it’s time to evaluate the features it offers and pricing. But before that, you have to know more about ERP.
Table Of Contents
What Is ERP?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a business process management system that compiles, organizes, aligns, and automates various aspects of a company’s workflow. The purpose of centralizing all business operations is to improve efficiency and guarantee that all bases are covered. Companies frequently use ERP software to aid in the management of a variety of back-office tasks.
As more businesses adopt the technology, the market for ERP vendors is expanding exponentially. According to MarketWatch, the market for ERP software is predicted to reach a staggering $71.63 billion by 2026, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 8.66 percent during that time.
Best ERP Software List
After thorough research and 30 hours of testing, I have this curated list of the best ERP that helps large organizations manage their entire operation within a single system. A good ERP software centralizes and makes every employee’s daily tasks easier with features like CRM, HR, accounting, supply chain management, and more.
Katana is a manufacturing ERP that gives you a live look at your business, including live inventory and manufacturing management, batch tracking for end-to-end traceability, a Shop Floor App for total floor-level control, open API, and a growing channel partner network. Katana ERP is one of the best ERP software for manufacturing.
In order to centralize your operations on a single visual platform, real-time master planning features automate resource allocation based on prioritized sales orders and integrations with e-commerce, accounting, CRM, and reporting services.
In short, Katana has you covered if you require real-time information management, master planning for production, scheduling, and resources, as well as omnichannel order management, all from a simple platform with a negligible learning curve.
With Katana, even task management is simple. Through the app, you can send and assign tasks, schedule operators, assign and view real-time material tracking, and add notes to orders quickly from a single location.
Katana ERP Features
Live inventory management – Keep track of materials and product stock to avoid stock-outs. Get total inventory control for finished products and raw materials. You can track on-hand, committed, and expected stock amounts in real-time.
- Real-time master planning – Production, scheduling, and resource management in one place. Gain real-time visibility to optimize all your key resources.
- Total shop floor control – Get floor-level control from scheduling to task prioritization. Use the Katana Shop Floor App to align sales and production. Send tasks to the app according to product operations for incoming manufacturing orders.
- Omnichannel order management – Unified B2B and e-commerce sales order management. Sync your sales channels for optimal order fulfillment. Track the availability of required products for sales orders.
- End-to-end traceability – Tracing for batches, materials, expiry dates, and more. Keep an eye on your inventory beyond the warehouse. End-to-end traceability for materials and products with batch tracking.
- Production planning – Routing and matrix BOMs for your variable products. Automate the reallocation of materials based on the priorities you set.
- Purchase order management – Granular purchase order tracking for maximum visibility. Avoid stock-outs and keep your teams and products moving.
- Accurate costing – Real-time reliable costing made easy. Ensure accuracy with costing features built for precision. Track manufacturing costs based on your bill of materials (BOM) and production operations.
- Custom workflows via API – Katana’s open API and no-code solutions. Set up integrations and create workflows to streamline your operations. Sync your Katana data with hundreds of e-commerce, shipping, accounting, and reporting platforms
Katana ERP Pricing
Katana ERP has 4 simple plan.
- Essential – $99 USD per month billed annually.
- Advanced – $299 USD per month billed annually.
- Professional – $599 USD per month billed annually.
- Enterprise – Customizable Plan.
NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance. Oracle NetSuite ERP is considered as one of the best ERP For Small businesses.
NetSuite ERP offers businesses better data visibility and greater business control by combining a single, integrated suite of applications for managing accounting, order processing, inventory management, production, supply chain, and warehouse operations.
You can access financial, operational, and transactional data from all areas of the company using Oracle Netsuite ERP. You can quickly alter dashboards, reports, and visual analytics to offer a high-level summary or a detailed account of business activity.
Oracle Netsuite has built-in business intelligence. This means that you will have access to visual analytics for all of your data. You can use these reports to decide how to proceed with your business.
Oracle Netsuite ERP Feature
- Accounting Software – Transform your general ledger, optimize AR, automate AP and streamline tax management. Get a complete view of cash flow and financial performance.
- Financial Management – Expedite daily financial transactions, accelerate the financial close process and ensure compliance. Get a complete, real-time view of your business’s financial performance, from a consolidated level down to individual transactions.
- Global Business Management – NetSuite OneWorld helps companies manage global operations, including multiple currencies, taxation rules, and reporting requirements, across geographies and subsidiaries, all while providing real-time financial consolidation and visibility.
- Inventory Management – Automate the management of your inventory. Keep inventory costs low while meeting customer delivery expectations. NetSuite delivers tools for tracking inventory in multiple locations, determining to reorder points, managing replenishment, and optimizing safety stock.
- Order Management – Streamline order processing by eliminating manual bottlenecks, preventing errors, and establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to order fulfillment. The result: timely invoicing and payment.
- Supply Chain Management – Where an item is produced or stored shouldn’t keep a business from meeting customer needs. NetSuite eases the process of moving goods or materials through an extended supply chain.
- Warehouse Management – Optimize warehouse operations with RF-device-directed putaway and picking tasks, driven by customized, user-defined strategies and advanced capabilities like wave management, cartonization, cycle count planning, real-time inventory updates, and shipping system integrations.
Oracle NetSuite ERP Pricing
Due to the customizability of this software, the pricing is not available online. This is common in the ERP software category. You’ll need to talk to the Oracle Netsuite sales team to discuss your needs and get a quote.
Users subscribe to NetSuite for an annual license fee. Your license is made up of three main components: core platform, optional modules, and the number of users. There is also a one-time implementation fee for the initial setup. As your business grows, you can easily activate new modules and add users — that’s the beauty of cloud software.
Get started now with Industry Editions of NetSuite ERP that include accounting capabilities and modules to address industry-specific needs.
Although larger operations have traditionally used ERP solutions more frequently, many vendors are now beginning to offer excellent options for small businesses. One such solution is SAP Business One. SAP Business One has just what you need if your business has outgrown its current tools or needs to consolidate its software onto a single platform.
With SAP ERP, you can streamline all of your business processes in the areas of procurement, manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and HR. Globally, businesses use SAP ERP to combine all of the essential operations required to run a business into a single platform. Enterprise resource planning, or ERP, enables departments like finance, manufacturing, HR, supply chain, services, procurement, and others to run key processes in a single system.
No matter the size of your company, SAP ERP solutions use intelligent technologies to assist you in transforming your mission-critical processes and quickly adapting to change. Stay up to date with regular updates, scale easily, reduce costs, and discover new efficiencies.
SAP ERP Features
- Asset management – Achieve operational excellence by planning, scheduling, and executing asset maintenance activities with integrated processes.
- Finance – Simplify accounting and financial close processes and improve treasury and financial risk management processes.
- Manufacturing – Improve production planning, support complex assembly processes, and enable seamless manufacturing engineering.
- R&D and engineering– Improve project control and development, manage enterprise projects effectively, and streamline product lifecycle management.
- Sales -Maximise revenue with order and contract management, drive sales performance, and support your sales force and sales managers.
- Service – Deliver exceptional, personalized, and reliable service with holistic analytics and integrated service management.
- Sourcing and procurement – Streamline operational purchasing, automate sourcing and contract management, and centralize procurement processes.
- Supply chain– Provide more accurate commitment dates, integrate transportation management, and streamline warehouse management.
SAP ERP Pricing
The Pricing is $3,213/user ($108 per user per month as a subscription) for a knowledgeable License and $1,666/user ($56 per user per month as a subscription) for a restricted License. The Pricing is merely based on the business requirements and ERP systems are unit priced on a per-user basis.
Sage Business Cloud X3 is an ERP software suite that includes integrated functionality for financial management, sales, customer service, distribution, inventory, manufacturing, and business intelligence. Sage Business Cloud X3 is web-based, independent of the browser, and mobile-friendly. In addition, it can be used as a service in a partner-provisioned cloud or deployed on-premises and managed by Sage in the AWS cloud.
Compared to conventional ERP solutions, Sage Business Cloud provides more. Its toolkit is customized to your company’s requirements so you can streamline operations and effectively collaborate across departments. All from one location, it gives you crucial real-time information about your business, identifies areas for improvement, and makes sure you adhere to financial regulations.
From HR and accounting to inventory management and customer relationship management (CRM), our enterprise software lets users share information across the entire business from a single, secure database. In short, it connects the dots, packaging data into one simple system.
Sage ERP Features
Business management enterprises. Domestic or International, mobile and web, in the cloud or on-premise
- A single solution for managing your core business processes including inventory, sales, customer service, finances, and more
- Collaborate across divisions, countries, multiple sites, languages, and legislation
- Manage financial operations with general ledger, cost accounting, and budgeting
- Control procurement, cash flow, and business purchases
- Get a complete view of your customers across sales, marketing, customer service, and support
- Ideal for manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and service processes
Sage ERP Pricing
Sage ERP has customizable pricing. You have to contact the vendor for a detailed price quote for your business.
Acumatica is an industry-leading, cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform designed to help small and midsize businesses reach their organizational goals. The suite of applications includes financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), project accounting, and distribution management tools.
Acumatica ERP is very adaptable. This service provider offers an all-inclusive solution for any needs your company may have. This acclaimed ERP system in the cloud facilitates expansion as well. As your business grows, it will be simple to add capabilities and functionality. Additionally, you can add more users with Acumatica without purchasing additional licenses.
Acumatica has a free product tour available on its website. If you’re curious to learn more, you can ask for a personalized demonstration and a risk-free demo.
Acumatica ERP Features
- Easily integrate the tools and systems you already use
- Improve efficiency with intuitive, award-winning UI
- Empower collaboration with modern, cross-module workflows
- Access your data from any device
- Personalize your instance in a low-code / no-code environment
- Scale users and resources up or down as needed
- Gain real-time business insights from a single source of truth]
- Simplify and synchronize automation across multiple workflows
- Get consistent, coordinated views of current accounts
- Enjoy flexible licensing that ensures you’re never punished for growing
- Maintain compliance while reducing overhead (GDPR, SOC Type 1 & 2, PCI DSS, and more)
- The industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings
- Flexible deployment options: public or private cloud
- Modern pay-as-you-go, consumption-based licensing that can grow/shrink with your needs
- ERP implementations without hidden fees
- Dual layers of support
Acumatica ERP Pricing
Although expansion is a key component of your business strategy, have you given any thought to how you should be organizing and streamlining all-important business operations? With SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you can see everything that goes on in your supply chain and business operations, including financial, warehouse, and inventory management. SYSPRO is one of the best ERP software for small and medium enterprises.
With a focus on the manufacturing and distribution industries, SYSPRO ERP offers the tools, processes, and solutions you need to manage your data and gain business insights. The last-mile functionality is provided by our ability to innovate based on market needs and a focus on faster time-to-value to help your business succeed.
Syspro ERP Features
- Business Operations – SYSPRO ERP provides end-to-end visibility, to enable supply chain optimization. Get your inventory and production line in balance.
- Financial Management – Maximize your financial management performance with SYSPRO ERP. Financial management software from SYSPRO delivers core financial and accounting functionality.
- Inventory Management – SYSPRO Inventory Management gives you more control over your inventory by providing greater accuracy and visibility to inventory information throughout the organization.
- Lean Manufacturing – Improve profitability through Lean Manufacturing ERP solutions. With a Lean manufacturing methodology, you focus on creating more value-add for customers with fewer resources.
- Supply Chain Optimization – ERP enables agile and flexible production systems and supply chains. Syspro increases responsiveness, lead times, and overall productivity with a fully integrated ERP.
- Warehouse Management – ERP software provides significant gains in accuracy, productivity, and efficiency. Warehouse Management Software (WMS) from SYSPRO, you can ensure that goods and materials are located where they should be, delivered to the shop floor just-in-time (JIT) based on demand, stored in compliance with regulations, and then accurately picked for dispatch to the customer.
Syspro ERP Pricing
SYSPRO ERP licenses are priced at $200.00 each with only a single pricing plan being offered for all users.
Your company’s ERP is its foundation. Because of this, it’s crucial that you pick a solution that will not only work perfectly for your business today but will also scale and grow with it in the years to come.
Odoo is one of the most widely used ERP products available, with more than 4 million users worldwide. It is a remarkably complete solution that primarily serves small and medium-sized businesses that require a high degree of flexibility.
The benefit of Odoo is its incredibly adaptable modular design. By providing a large variety of modules and applications, you can essentially customize the system to your unique business needs. This indicates that the processes involved in accounting, marketing automation, inventory, CRM, and eCommerce can also be handled by your ERP system.
Oddo ERP Features
- Easy to set up and use – Odoo has a very clean, consistent, easy-to-use interface. It is also easy to set up and configure. You can effortlessly carry out an entire transaction all the way from a quotation to the sales order, invoice, and payment due to the consistency between the various applications within Odoo.
- Powerful communication tools– Odoo has powerful inbuilt communication tools. They use messaging systems to keep track of internal communications on either your sales orders, invoices, or purchasing.
- Integrated front-end and back-end tools – You can have a full-blown website builder with a single click. So, once you install the web platform, you can use it integrated with all the other Odoo applications. Odoo provides powerful e-commerce tools that integrate with your website and are completely tied into the web framework.
- Great mobile support– Though Odoo is completely web-based, it looks pretty good on mobile phones and tablets. You even get a mobile preview to check what your website is going to look like.
- Powerful enterprise and cloud solutions – Odoo have very powerful enterprise and cloud solutions. You can host it yourself or on Amazon, or on the digital cloud. You can also use Odoo.com or Odoo’s own hosted solution.
Odoo ERP Pricing
Odoo Community edition is available for free. Odoo Enterprise edition costs $20/user/month (annual billing) or $25/user/month (monthly billing), and apps can be added individually to fulfill your custom needs.
Microsoft Dynamics is the line of ERP and CRM solutions developed by Microsoft. The Dynamics line of Microsoft products includes numerous products like Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, and others. PowerBI, MS Project Server, and other Microsoft products can be easily integrated with MS Dynamics 365.
Anyone used to working with Microsoft platforms will recognize the feel and interface of Microsoft Dynamics 365, making it simple for Microsoft-savvy workplaces to adopt. To further personalize your experience (and your pricing! ), you can choose which of their applications you want to use. There is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution for businesses of every size.
For older office computers or entry-level laptops, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be a bit of a memory and CPU hog. For the majority of complex analytics, it would be prudent to use a third-party integration because the built-in reporting suite could benefit from more customization options. Luckily, there are lots of choices.
Microsoft Dynamics Features
Key business operations include the following.
- Commerce – An ERP system can provide a full, omnichannel solution that integrates back-office, in-store, and digital experiences for the numerous challenges that modern retailers must overcome. AI recommendations will give customers a more individualized and seamless shopping experience, and retailers will be able to boost employee productivity, reduce fraud, and expand their business.
- Finance – You can boost profitability while promoting compliance with the aid of modern ERP. It provides dashboards and AI-driven insights that provide you with a summary of your finances so you can access real-time information wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Human resources -Modern solutions provide means to streamline employee management tasks like payroll, hiring, and other responsibilities while managing company data. You’ll be in a better position to aid in employee retention, recruitment, and empowerment while also monitoring employee performance and spotting potential HR issues in advance.
- Manufacturing– By using robotic process automation to automate routine tasks, this feature enhances business communication and gives manufacturers the ability to better meet customer demands and manage resources. Additionally, this approach optimizes both production planning and project and cost management.
- Supply Chain – You can easily save time and money by automating these processes with ERP if your company is still manually entering data and attempting to locate stock in your warehouse. To assist you in taking control of your stock management, modern solutions also provide dashboards, business intelligence, and even Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 costs from $65 USD/user/month for your first module and then $20 USD/user/month for every subsequent module. MSD 365 also comes with a 30-day free trial.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Of ERP System
A. Information Integration
Promoting integration is the main advantage. It does so because it can update data between related business components and functions. Additionally, the relationships between the individuals working on a project help to increase productivity.
B. Lead-Time Reduction
Lead Time is the amount of time that passes between placing and receiving an order. Having an effective inventory management system that is integrated with the purchasing, production planning, and production departments will decrease lead times for organizations.
C. Better Customer Satisfaction
The ERP system can produce goods in a flexible manner while taking time and cost management into account. It indicates that you will receive individualized attention and services without having to pay more or wait a long time.
D. Increased Flexibility
Product flexibility refers to an operation’s capacity to produce highly customized and distinctive products in an efficient manner. ERP systems increase organizational flexibility in addition to manufacturing operations flexibility.
E. On-Time Shipment
ERP systems are made to assist your business in reducing data transfer times, minimizing errors, and boosting design output. The Engineering Change Order, or ECO, the process is used by the ERP system to automatically implement changes to the production database. An ERP system ensures timely delivery of goods to customers by utilizing these.
F. Cycle Time Reduction
The interval between placing an order and receiving the product. Situations can be divided into two categories: make-to-order and make-to-stock. Cycle times can be shortened in both situations, but the make-to-order scenario saves more time due to the ERP system’s integration with CAD/CAM tools.
How to Choose Best ERP Software?
Choosing ERP Software for your company can be difficult with so many options available today. Although many businesses believe that any software will function and that their structures will simply adapt to it, widely reported ERP failures to show that this isn’t the best approach.
Furthermore, since ERP should be a game-changing business initiative that gives your company crucial competitive advantages, the choice shouldn’t be hurried or based on shaky information.
Here are some tips to help you choose the best ERP software from the plethora of choices on the market
Step 1: Know Your Requirements
It’s crucial to identify the parts of your company that are sick and require treatment before starting your search for an ERP solution. Simply put, pinpoint the problems that are holding your company back and make a list of the areas you want to streamline through automation and process integration. The process of defining requirements enables the mapping of expectations to the features and functionalities provided by various ERP software. Following that, it becomes simpler to choose the best ERP solution for your company.
Step 2: Understand Your Business Ambitions and Growth Plan
Understanding the goals and expansion strategies for the business is the second step. Every ERP decision is a long-term one. You don’t frequently upgrade your ERP system. ERP needs to be able to address both your current pain points and your long-term growth goals.
Step 3: Zero in On On-Premise or Cloud ERP
Decide whether you should choose an on-premise ERP solution, where the software and the hardware required to deploy it are located on the premises of your company, or a SaaS (software as a service) based solution, which is delivered via the Internet as a service.
Step 4: Compare flexibility to Move to On-premise in Future
As was already mentioned, as your business expands, you might want to switch from cloud to on-premise ERP. Understanding the cloud ERP’s database structure is crucial. The ERP provider may offer a Consolidated Database option for all clients, in which case you would not have the option to switch to on-premises in the future. The ERP vendor will be able to provide you with the same multi-tenancy single-company database structure in the future if they have one.
Step 5: Database Back-up Options
It is imperative to understand whether your ERP vendors can provide you with the periodic back of your database as database management solution is necessary. When you decide to stop working with the ERP Vendors in the future, this could come in handy. You will be very much stuck with them for the rest of your life even after terminating if the database back is not with you because you will be reliant on them for access to your historical data.
Step 6: Compare ERP Solutions
It’s crucial to look into options that fit your needs and budget and to thoroughly contrast them based on factors like price and how well their products fit into business processes. Determine the product fitment by carefully watching the product demos and posing the right questions to the vendor.
Using this method, select a few solutions that seem to best meet your needs before assessing them against other important criteria that will be covered later. It works well to even hire an ERP consultant to assist you in this best ERP software selection process if you lack the necessary personnel.
Step 7: Consult Existing Customers of the Shortlisted ERP Vendors
Referring to current customers who are currently using the shortlisted ERP solutions, preferably in your industry, is always helpful in determining their value. You may never be able to learn as much about the solution from the vendor or the product demo, but their feedback on the ERP software and the vendor services and support can give you incredibly helpful information about the solution. This encounter might alter the direction of your research and prevent you from making a poor decision.
Step 8: Ensure That the ERP Solution is Flexible
Instead of charging you for a pre-bundled ERP suite, the ERP software you are considering must give you the freedom to select and use the modules you want. In the latter scenario, you risk spending money on modules that you may never use. Additionally, ERP software needs to be adaptable and customizable to your needs. You don’t want to be forced to use ERPs that cannot be modified to meet your changing needs.
Step 9: Look for a Solution That’s Elastic and Scalable
Deploying a solution that enables organizations to adjust the ERP usage based on their cash flows and business needs always pays off. If you want to maintain control over the decision to spend money on IT but have a limited budget for process automation, cloud-based ERP systems are a great option. Because the solution is provided via a pay-as-you-use model, a cloud-based ERP solution enables you to pay in an elastic manner.
Step 10: Select an Industry-specific Solution
There are nuances to every trade. Since only a small amount of customization is needed for industry-specific solutions, it saves time and effort when these specialized aspects of the business are included in the ERP features. Therefore, rather than choosing a generic solution off the shelf, look for vendors who ship a solution designed specifically for your industry.
Step 11: Choose a Solution That Includes Best Industry Practices
Try to adopt a solution that offers the best practices of some of the best businesses in your trade, globally, rather than looking for a solution that matches your legacy way of operating. If you want to diversify, grow, and work with international organizations, it is always a good idea to incorporate the industry’s best practices.
Step 12: Deploy a Solution That Allows Integration With Other Software
The best ERP system is one that enables integration with other programs and platforms, including business analytics tools, customer relationship management systems, mobile gateways, and others. Additionally, it’s a good idea to select a vendor that offers a wide range of other similar tools so you can find all business services under one roof.
Step 13: Implementation Time
It has taken many ERP vendors months and even years to implement your program. You don’t want to wait six to nine months before going live in this dynamic world only to discover that you are unsuitable. The future of ERP is plug and play. Look for vendors who can launch in weeks rather than quarters.
Step 14: Ensure the ERP Software Has A Simple User-Interface
Last but not least, it’s critical to make sure that your employees don’t perceive the ERP software as a difficult-to-use piece of technology. It is crucial to check that the solution has an easy-to-use user interface and that using the software to complete a single task is not a time-consuming process if you want to benefit from process automation. The effort needed to train users increases if the user interface is complicated, which may then cause resistance to the newly deployed system and, in some cases, even result in the failure of the ERP implementation.
Conclusion On Best ERP Software
In a nutshell, ERP software enables businesses to manage all of their resources, including cash flow, inventory, and employee information in a single system. This can increase productivity and assist companies in choosing more wisely how to allocate their resources.
The benefits of ERP software include improved efficiency, better decision-making, and streamlined business processes. Additionally, ERP can enhance communication between departments and help businesses become more agile.
Always keep in mind that this is a long-term investment, so be selective. It’s critical to match your ERP system’s features to your interdepartmental objectives and operational requirements.
Hope you liked this article on the Best ERP software. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond. Have a good day.