Landing page builder Tools are essential for any marketer looking to acquire leads on the internet. So if you are looking for the best Landing Page Builder Software, you have landed on the right page.
After a week of research and testing, I have listed down the top landing page builder software which has the ability to rapidly create custom landing pages with forms, images, and funnels which are really game-changing. So check out the list below.
List OF Best Landing Page Builder Software
So here are my top picks for Best Landing Page Builder Software.
Use this Table Of Content To Jump To Any Section Of This Article.
Table Of Contents
As you dive into the world of digital marketing, SEO, and paid search advertising, you’ll likely encounter a whole new vocabulary and set of concepts. If you haven’t already, you’re bound to have questions about how landing pages fit into your digital marketing strategy. Developing a landing page sounds like a simple task, and it can be, but we want to stress that landing pages are vitally important to lead conversion.
If you think that website and landing page are the same, let me tell you, it’s not. Landing pages and websites serve different purposes. A website is your brand’s online first impression. Yet, a landing page is more like a handshake, forming a small part of that impression. In some situations, one is more effective than the other.
What Are Landing Page?
Landing pages are specific pages or websites that have been created for single goal-oriented purposes. Landing pages are designed to increase conversions in online advertisements. Customers are directed to the landing page from various online campaigns: online advertisements, email marketing, and many other sources.
Companies that use landing pages increase their result rates in their marketing strategy. Landing pages directly increase conversion rates, therefore, boosting the profitability of a marketing campaign.
The good news is that you can build landing pages and websites yourself without getting bogged down with any technical details. Today there are tons of website builders and landing page builders that are available in the market to make your task easy. In this article, I am going to list down some of the Best Landing Page Builders. But before that let’s discuss some basics about Landing Page Builders.
What Is Landing Page Builder?
A Landing page builder software enables you to create goal-oriented, high-converting landing pages without any technical knowledge. This user-friendly technology makes it easy for non-experts to build, optimize, and publish post-click landing pages without requiring HTML code or a developer. A good landing page builder software will help you create effective, easy landing pages to increase your conversions. It allows you to choose from templates that have already been tested and are effective in converting visitors to a variety of types of landing pages.
Leadpage is a website and landing page builder software. Leadpages lets you create landing pages that they can host and publish for you on a custom domain. Alternatively, you can add those landing pages and other conversion-focused content, such as pop-ups and alert bars, to your WordPress website.
Leadpages has a WYSIWYG editor that gives you an accurate idea of how your page will look when it goes live. However, you can preview your work at any time to see what it looks like outside of the page builder interface. Designed for creating landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and even complete websites, Leadpages should appeal to both WordPress and non-WordPress users who’d like to grow their business or increase their audience. This software provides the best mobile landing platforms.
- Code-free drag-and-drop customizations: Quickly and easily craft professional-looking landing pages without the need to hire outside help.
- Mobile-responsive, high-converting templates: Get a head-start with a gallery of more than 200 professionally designed templates that take the guesswork out of the creative process.
- Unlimited landing pages: Easily test your pages to find out what works best for your audience. Optimize your pages for conversions by running A/B split tests on any landing page.
- App Integrations: Leadpages allow seamless integrations that connect your lead generation tools and marketing automation platforms. Create landing pages that capture email addresses inside segmented lists, and nurture your new leads with email marketing that works for you like a 24/7 sales team.
- Automatic SSL encryption: All pages on our servers are secured with SSL and HTTPS protocols. Whether you use your Leadpages domain or connect your own domain, your pages are secure.
- GDPR Compliance: The data you collect with Leadpages is processed securely and in accordance with GDPR requirements. Easily add an active-consent checkbox to any landing page or pop-up form.
- Simplified Analytics: Easily track the real-time performance of your landing pages and Facebook ads, so you can optimize as you go.
Leadpages offers 3 annual plans :
- Standard – $27/month
- Pro – $59/month
- Advanced – $239/month
- Minimal time and effort in creating landing pages.
- Ability to modify and customize templates and other features.
- Traffic analysis and social media monitoring.
- Leadpages make it easy to embed multimedia with simply an embed code.
- Makes it easy to integrate landing pages with different domains.
Unbounce is one of the landing page platforms for 15,000+ brands. Unbounce can create a high-convert With Unbounce, eliminate guesswork. Get conversion intelligence insights and enhance the intuition and skills you already have to ensure the best campaign performance every time.
Unbounce offers landing page templates. They’re fully designed and all you have to do is select the one that’s right for your business and add the right text. In fact, Unbounce offers more than a hundred conversion-focused templates. Many of them are industry-specific. They’re also already optimized for conversions. How does Unbounce optimize landing pages for conversions when its design team doesn’t even know anything about your business? With quite a bit of historical analysis.
Once you’ve created a landing page you like, you can publish it. You don’t even have to touch your website. Unbounce gives you the opportunity to generate a live landing page without updating anything on your site. You also don’t have to write a lick of code.
As you probably know, SSL encryption on your website is mandatory these days. That’s because Google Chrome will warn users if your site isn’t secure. You don’t want potential customers to see a warning that your site isn’t secure. That will make it difficult to create trust. Fortunately, Unbounce publishes SSL-encrypted landing pages. You don’t have to understand the technology behind digital encryption. The platform handles all of that automatically.
- Optimized Page Sections: Modular section templates can be mixed and matched to create your ideal landing page, built for conversion.
- Mobile-Responsive Design: Create best-in-class mobile-optimized pages, with no additional work or technical know-how. Convert more customers, as your pages are optimized for any device.
- A/B Testing: Run A/B Tests to see how a given landing page variant resonates with visitors. Use the results to tweak pages and increase conversion rates.
- Direct Domain Publishing: Publish your Unbounce landing pages to any custom domain or URL and seamlessly integrate them with your existing campaigns or URL structure.
- Drag and drop every element: Add, remove or customize any part of your landing pages with just a few clicks. Anyone can use the Unbounce Builder, with no coding skills required.
- Choose from 100+ templates: Start building landing pages in minutes by choosing from our gallery of 100+ high-converting templates—or make your own design from scratch.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): Boost your conversion rates by creating AMP landing pages that load up to 85% faster than standard mobile pages.
- Embed third-party tool: Unbounce supports custom code so you can easily add third-party tools like Drift, Calendly, HotJar, and more.
Unbounce Offers 4 annual plans :
- Launch: $72/month (Billed annually)
- Optimize: $108/month month (Billed annually)
- Accelerate: $180/month (Billed annually)
- Scale: $270/month (Billed annually)
Unbounce also offers 4 monthly plans. Visit the official site for more pricing information.
- Let’s quickly set up A B testing for your pages.
- Conversion-friendly tracking of calls, clicks, and more.
- Allows you to build and deploy landing pages quickly.
- AMP Pages are treated just like any other page.
- Excellent customer support.
Ucraft is one of the best free landing page builders that allows you to build a single landing page for your marketing campaign, without the need for an entire website. Ucraft landing page builder allows you to connect a third-party domain to the newly built landing page. If you don’t have any, you can purchase your own domain name directly through Ucraft. Ucraft is the best free landing page creator.
Ucraft has already taken care of how your landing page will look on different devices. Ucraft’s adaptive landing page layouts automatically adjust to different screen sizes and resolutions: from desktops to tablets and smartphones. With an easy-to-use drag-and-drop feature, you may quickly launch your mobile-friendly landing page and scale your business.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Ucraft landing page creator offers an easy drag-and-drop editor.
- The Team App: it allows you to give your website access to your fellow team members and gіve them editing rights.
- The SEO Aрр: Gіves you the basіc tools, such as addіng a page tіtle, іmaga and descrіptіon. Раgеs Aрр: it allows you to add, remove, and rearrange the pages on your website.
- Dеsіgner Tool: a free add-on that lets you customize the templates as per your preference, іn terms of layout, Typography, and more.
Ucraft has 4 pricing:
- Free Website – Free
- Pro Website – $10/month
- Pro Shop – $21/month
- Unlimited – $69
- Clean and modern templates.
- 100% responsive.
- Multilingual website.
- Connect one specific domain per language.
- Lots of eCommerce functionalities.
Landingi is an everyday marketing platform that supports customers at each stage of creating and managing marketing campaigns using landing pages, pop-ups, and funnels – from design, through the launch, integration, to conversion. Landingi Software also comes with landing page optimization tools. The platform users can customize and enhance landing pages using a drag & drop landing page builder with no coding skills.
Pages can be A/B tested, forms embedded to collect data, and leads managed through a single inbox-style interface. Landingi is suitable for companies of all sizes, with pricing dependent on users’ needs. Plans for businesses focus more on landing page creation. Agency plans to put more emphasis on marketing automation processes. This software has the best landing pages designs template.
- Drag & Drop Editor: There’s no need for you to be a designer or a programmer to make the best out of Landingi. All you need to do is pick an element in the editor and drag it on a landing page.
- Templates: Start from one of over 300 landing pages and pop-up templates, which are already designed to work towards conversions. Each template is fully editable so that you can modify as many of its elements as you’d like.
- Smart Sections: Copy and paste the same sections onto numerous landing pages. Then, apply changes to all landing pages with your smart section at once to save time.
- Responsive Web Design: Each template comes with a carefully designed mobile view, which you can edit independently, to make the landing page accessible for mobile users.
- Custom HTML/CSS: Create additional dynamic elements and expand the editor’s possibilities by adding extra lines of HTML and CSS classes.
- Duplication: Duplicate a landing page in just one click. This way, you can create a lot of similar pages differing in details and present each target group with a slightly different-looking site focusing on various benefits.
- Free Images And Icons: Enter our image library and choose the proper visuals to enhance the look of your landing page. Add icons to highlight the crucial points of your offer.
- Pop Up Builder: Create pop-ups in our editor and add them to your landing pages or other areas of your website. Focus the viewers’ attention and gather more leads.
Landingi offers 3 plans:
- Agency– $149/month
- Automate – $ 79/month
- Create – $55/month
- Powerful, easy-to-use drag & drop editor.
- Large template library across a wide range of industries.
- Very responsive customer service team.
- The ability to export landing pages directly to WordPress and to also share with other Landingi accounts.
- Very responsive customer service team.
The HubSpot Landing Page Builder is an all-in-one suite of marketing tools that uses data-driven action in a user-friendly dashboard. Hubspot Landing Page Builder is a tool for creating landing pages, standalone web pages designed to market a specific goal or offer.
The HubSpot Landing Page Builder also features a dashboard of SEO and analytics tools that assist in optimizing your content for search. Software like the HubSpot Landing Page Builder can act as a funnel builder, turning leads into more sales and engagement.
The HubSpot Landing Page Builder includes tools that will optimize your content and elevate your authority in searches. It gives you personalized SEO suggestions and also tracks visits, contacts, and customers on every page. You can even test variations of a page and have HubSpot choose the most successful. Whether it be headlines, images, forms, or calls-to-actions, HubSpot will test them all, giving you confidence that your content is generating leads. Landingi has the best landing page templates.
Popular features of HubSpot landing pages include::
- A WYSIWYG editor that makes building professional-looking landing pages easy.
- Built-in personalization so that your customers always feel like you’re speaking directly to them
- Analytics to understand who is coming to your landing pages and what they’re doing when they get there.
- Extensive template library for quick and easy design.
- Integration with HubSpot’s sales CRM software or with Salesforce to keep customer records clean and up-to-date automatically.
HubSpot’s free plan comes with free landing pages, thirteen industry templates, and basic analytics, along with many other handy business tools. Then, you have three annual paid tiers:
- Ѕtаrtеr – $45/month.
- Рrоfеssіоnаl – $800/month.
- Еntеrрrisе – $3200/month.
- Actionable data that tracks and tests what’s working and what’s not.
- Social media integration merges your social media feeds with your contacts and makes it easy to batch posts.
- User-friendly page editor, personalized SEO advice, and webinars and workshops to take your knowledge of marketing to the next level.
- Live tech support, award-winning customer service reps, and access to a free community to ask questions and find answers.
- The HubSpot Landing Page Builder allows you to tailor the content on your landing page to cater to each visitor.
WishPond’s intuitive landing page builder makes it easy to get more leads and sales from your websites. With over 100 mobile-responsive landing page templates designed to fit any industry, Wishpond makes it simple to create and publish a landing page in minutes. Wishpond’s simple drag-and-drop editor makes it easy for any marketer to create amazing landing pages, without the need for design or programming knowledge. Publish your landing page anywhere, including your website, WordPress, and Facebook.
Use Wishpond’s built-in popup tool to convert more of your visitors by adding popups, welcome mats, slide-in popups, and opt-in bars. Trigger them on entry, exit, scroll, click, or with a timed delay. Optimize your landing pages with one-click A/B split testing. Easily test unlimited variations of your page and see how they’re performing with real-time analytics.
- Create custom form fields to collect information from your leads that’s relevant to your business needs.Take advantage of advanced features like pre-filled form fields and hidden fields to boost your conversion rate and improve lead segmentation.
- Wishpond’s landing page builder automatically creates pages that look great on desktops, tablets & mobile devices, with no coding required.
- With more than half of your website visitors arriving via a mobile device, this is crucial to getting more entrants.
- See overall weekly statistics for all of your campaigns with detailed, personalized weekly report emails.Receive Slack notifications or emails to notify you about new leads from your campaigns.
Wishpond offers 3 plans:
- Starting out – $49/month
- Everything You Need -$99/month
- Rapid Growth – $199/month
Wishpond also offers a 14-day free trial.
- Wishpond’s flexible landing page builder gives you complete control over every aspect of your marketing campaign.
- With Wishpond’s 300+ integrations – including email, analytics, sales, payment & collaboration apps – you can be sure we fit right in with the tools you already use.
- One-Click AB testing is available with Wushpond Land page builder Tools.
- You can publish the landing page anywhere (Your Website, Mobile, Blog, WordPress, Facebook, Wishpond Subdomain).
Instapage is hosted in the cloud and includes everything you need to start creating and publishing landing pages. Whether or not you already have a website or online presence, Instapage makes it possible to produce conversion-focused landing pages to help you to generate more leads, sell more products or elicit some other action from your visitors.
There’s no need for any coding experience or design skills because the features of Instapage really do simplify the process of creating effective landing pages regardless of what you’re trying to promote. Features such as the heatmap, analytics, and split-testing tools let you use visitor data to improve your landing page designs to make them more effective.
- 500+ customizable layouts: Launch faster with professionally designed landing page layouts built to increase conversions for the most common industry-based use cases.
- AMP + Thor Render Engine: Deliver an unparalleled mobile experience with built-in AMP support. Plus get the fastest landing page load speeds in the industry with our proprietary Thor Render Engine technology.
- Scale with ease: Create landing pages at scale using reusable page blocks that you can update globally with one click.
- Instablocks + Global Blocks: Quickly scale with page blocks that you can save, reuse, and update globally.
Instapage offers 2 annual plans :
- Building – $199/month
- Converting – This is a customizable plan which is based on your needs.
- A good range of professional-looking landing page templates.
- The ability to deliver files and sell items via your landing pages.
- An advanced landing page builder that’s easy to use.
- Enough landing page publishing options.
- Lots of reporting data and tools to help you to optimize your pages.
GetResponse is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing platforms available. They offer a full suite of services that include email builders, conversion funnels, marketing automation, website builders, web push, live chat, and of course, a landing page creator. Loaded with different features, this custom landing page builder can help give your online efforts a huge boost. You can host your landing page for free with GetResponse as long as you use a subdomain or use your own hosting service.
All templates available in GetResponse are 100% responsive, so they are optimized to match the screen it’s being watched on. When it comes to customization, GetResponse allows you to edit the landing page layout and other visual elements. At the same time, you can add links to your social media profile to improve your visibility.
- Dynamic templates with high conversion rates.
- Large internal stock image library.
- The ability to publish through different domains.
- A/B testing features.
- 500+ forms and surveys.
- Over 200 landing page templates.
- Possibility to create mobile-friendly landing pages.
- Can be integrated with over 170 different platforms.
- Mobile workspace.
- Customized forms that generate leads.
GetResponse has 4 annual plans:
- Basic – $12.30/month
- Plus – 40.18/month
- Professional – $81.18/month
- Max – Personalized and Flexible
GetResponse also provides a free trial of 30 days.
- Ready-made sales funnel.
- Provides a complete marketing option.
- Can be integrated with social media and other platforms.
- Ready-made templates for various marketing needs (downloads, sales, webinars, videos, promos, thank you pages, etc.)
- Various integrations and APIs.
ClickFunnels is a landing page builder software that helps you to market, sell, and deliver your products online. It simplifies the marketing and delivery of products using funnel options.ClickFunnels makes it easy to create complex sales funnels with everything in one place, although question marks hang over its approach to pricing and security.
ClickFunnels’ primary feature is its ability to easily create a variety of marketing funnels. The three main types are for generating leads or sales or for running events like webinars. But you can also use ClickFunnels to create a variety of other landing pages, as well as one-click upsells, order forms, membership areas, and affiliate programs.
- Dashboard for monitoring business KPIs.
- Campaign analysis and Communication management.
- CRM and email autoresponder.
- Pre-built funnel templates.
- Drag & drop interface.
- Highly converting Landing page templates.
- Multi-channel communications
- Campaign promotion management.
- Offers plugins, form creation, and page design.
- Easy to add videos, tracking code, etc.
ClickFunnels offers two pricing packages. The starting pack is $97 per month, whereas the Etison suite package comes at $297 per month. You also have access to a 14-day free trial to start building your landing page right away.
- Clickfunnels allows you to sell any product online.
- It allows you to move content around and get a business live online.
- Guide your visitors step-by-step throughout the sales process.
- Simple drag and drop webpage editor.
- Everything is organized in one simple dashboard.
ShortStack is a landing page tool with a twist. You should be able to create landing pages to host contests using Instagram Facebook or Twitter Contests, etc. It also has some automation features. Custom domains allow you to use your own branded URL for your campaigns. Beyond increasing brand awareness and providing a white-label experience, they improve the SEO of your campaign and give participants an additional level of trust when visiting your campaign.
Landing pages exist to capture visitors’ contact information. Using ShortStack’s action-gating feature, you can easily collect the data you need by having people fill out your form. In exchange for their information, they’re given access to your offer – entry to a giveaway, an ebook, a discount code, etc.
- Offers templates include quizzes, contests, giveaways, and email collection.
- It helps you to automate emails to lead captures on-page.
- Create a stunning product landing page
ShortStack have 4 annual plans:
- Business– $79/month
- Agency – $199/month
- Brand -$ 399/month
- Enterprise – You have to contact the vendor for a customized plan.
- Unlimited campaigns & emails.
- Custom CSS with all plans.
- It allows you to connect user-generated content.
- ShortStack uses data centers that are PCI-compliant and meet or exceed ISO 9000 standards.
- Data is mirrored and backed up regularly
Lander is a landing page solution used by small businesses, in-house marketers, marketing teams, and agencies that are managing large marketing campaigns to build and publish high-converting and mobile-ready landing pages. The platform has been helping users grow their business by providing an intuitive tool that allows them to easily design their own landing pages, regardless of what type of campaign they are launching; and without coding knowledge required.
The landing page software makes it possible to create a landing page for any marketing goal through the aid of its pre-designed landing page templates. These templates are designed for selling products and services online, launching webinars and events, building Coming Soon pages for product announcements, creating portfolios, and more.
- Easy To Do Editor: Lander’s visual editor is super easy to design and customize your landing page. Drag and drop elements to the place you want them to go. Create high-converting beautiful landing pages in minutes! No, IT skills such as CSS or HTML are needed, it’s that easy.
- A/B Testing Tools: Test up to three different versions of your landing page. Test your copy, images, CTAs, colors in real-time to get real-time results. Impress your executive team with the results, and become a hero “at work”. You are bound to become a conversion geek with our A/B testing tool.
- Dynamic Text Replacement(DTR): Match your PPC ad’s keywords dynamically with your PPC ad’s landing page. It works with AdWord’s dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) or you can use it for email marketing campaigns. Use DTR to save time and money on your PPC campaigns.
- Mobile Version: Almost 80% of your visitors use mobile phones – make them feel at home with our mobile-ready landing pages. Reduce bounce rate and increase your conversions.
- Email Integration: Want to know who is converting on your landing page in real-time? Just add the email addresses of those who need to know in the integrations section of the editor.
- Unlimited Landing Pages: Create a landing page for any campaign, product, segment, or anything you can think of – no limits, no problem, build as many Landing Pages as you need.
Lander offers 2 annual plans:
- Basic – $16/month
- Professional – $83/month.
Lander also offers monthly plans.
- Conversion Analytics Tracking tracks your conversions over time using the conversion chart.
- Get creative with beautiful and FREE Google Fonts.
- Let’s users easily embed Google maps into your landing pages.
- Provide 100+ ready-made landing page templates.
- Allows you to create a Confirmation or Thank You, Page, that will upsell your customer or get them to take any other action.
What Should You look For In A Landing Page Builder?
- Template Design: Landing pages should be optimized for conversions with exact designs, color, call to action, video, and mobile-friendly options you need.
- The number Of Landing pages: Choose a tool that doesn’t cap the number of landing pages you can build.
- Reporting and Analytics: Understanding visitor behavior is paramount, so make sure you can track visits, conversions, button interaction, A/B test results, and more.
- Branding Features: You should be able to customize every aspect of your landing page’s branding by adding your logo, favicon, domain name, and SEO Tags.
- Integrated A/B Testing: Testing and optimizing your pages is the best way to increase conversions. While you can pay for a separate A/B testing tool, these A/B testing tools, these built-in features save your time and money.
- Multiple User Account: If you need more than one user account, make sure your software comes with multiple user seats and collaboration tools so your team can work together fluidly.Personalization: Send relevant offers to the right audience based on email segments, name, company size, device, job title, and more.
- Custom Code: You may need to add custom code like Google Analytics tracking or custom scrips. Make sure this option is available.
- Free Trial: Most Landing page Builders have a free trial period and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Email marketing Integration: Your landing page builder should sync with your email provider and offer options like custom form fields and segmentation.
Conclusion On Best Landing Page Builder Software
When you are trying to generate leads for your business, having even at least a few landing pages on your website provides you with huge opportunities to turn your website visitors, into prospective customers. So above listed are some of the best Landing page builder software.
Hope you liked reading this article on the best landing page builder software. If you have any questions regarding the topic, please leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.