Are you looking for the best LLC services? If you are, then you’ve come to the right place. We have researched, analyzed, and ranked every LLC formation service to help you find the best deal. We know how confusing and overwhelming it can be when trying to figure out if using a filing service is the right choice for your business. That’s why we are here to help you make this process easier for our clients by providing them with all of the information they need in order to make an informed decision about whether or not using a filing company is best for their business.
Best LLC companies can offer supplementary features such as annual report filing, amendments, LLC publication services, EIN, trademark registration, foreign qualification, business licenses, seller’s permits, office supplies, virtual offices, legal services, business advisory plans, and dissolution filing.
Read Our Blog On Best Stripe Atlas Alternatives For Non-US Residents
Here are my top picks for the best LLC formation companies for starting your LLC:
What Are The Best LLC Filing Companies Of 2022?
Here’s our list of top recommendations when looking into the best LLC formation companies today so make sure it suits all aspects before making any final decisions!
A wide variety of other services is available
Worry-Free Compliance & quick order turnaround
No hidden fees or automatic service renewals
Good Registered Agent Service
Outstanding customer feedback
Online Access to Incorporation Documents
A variety of additional services is available
Fast & Simple Business Formation Guaranteed
Affordable formation packages for small business
Cheapest LLC & Registered Agent Service
Responsive customer support
Registration in Wyoming or Delaware
Tax ID (EIN) setup with the Internal Revenue Service
Helps your US business bank account setup
Physical address in the US
Over $150,000 in exclusive deals & perks
Free 1:1 calls with tax & legal experts
Provides Registered agent service
Provides Lifetime expert support
Includes post-incorporation documents
👉 Firstbase.io Coupons
👉 ZenBusiness Coupons And Promo Codes
👉 Incfile Discount Codes
👉 Northwest Registered Agent Coupons & Discounts
👉 CorpNet Promo Codes & Promo Codes
👉 MyCompanyWorks Coupon Codes
👉 IncAuthority Coupon Codes
👉 Doola Coupon Codes
👉 StartGlobal Coupons & Promo Codes
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Using an LLC service could save you from having to do the work yourself or hiring someone else who may not know what they are doing. It also ensures that every document will be checked thoroughly by someone who understands how this works which means less stress for you! Let us take care of this for you while saving time and money in the long run.
Check Our Detailed Guide On Steps For Setting Up An LLC
Choosing the best LLC filing companies will let you handle everything while you sit back and relax knowing that your business will always stay compliant with state laws no matter where in the U.S. or Canada it’s located! Read our guide on All You Need To Know About Registering A Business In The USA
👉 Top Registered Agent Services For Your Business
👉 Best Incorporation Services To Create An LLC
👉 Complete Guide On Professional Corporation Vs Professional LLC
👉 Top LegalZoom Competitors & Alternatives To Save You Money
👉 Difference Between Stripe Atlas Vs Gust Vs Clerky Vs LegalZoom Vs ZenBusiness
👉 Top-Rated Incfile Incorporation Service Alternatives In 2022
👉 8+ Best Banks For Small Business In 2022
👉 LegalZoom Vs Swyft Fillings: Who Is The Best?
👉 LegalZoom Vs Rocket Lawyer: Which One Is Better?
👉 LegalZoom Vs Inc Authority: Comparison & Verdict 2022
👉 18 Mistakes To Avoid When Naming Your Business
👉 Firstbase Vs Stripe Atlas: Which Is Better In 2022?
👉 What Are Some Alternatives To Stripe Atlas?
👉 Professional Corporation Vs Professional LLC: Which Is Suitable For Your Business?
👉 Top LegalZoom Competitors & Alternatives To Save You Money
👉 ZenBusiness Vs Incfile: Which Is Best For Your Legal Needs?
👉 How To Open A Company In The USA As A Foreigner?
👉 Delaware C-Corp Or An LLC: What’s The Difference?
👉 Stripe Atlas Vs Clerky Vs Gust Vs LegalZoom Compared
👉 NAICS Codes: What Do They Mean for Your Business?
What Is An LLC: An Overview Of LLC Filing Services
The LLC, which stands for Limited Liability Company is a relatively new form of business entity in the U.S., but it has been around since 1977 when Wyoming passed its first formal legislation on this subject matter. The beneficial features between partnerships and corporations were amalgamated with German law to create an act that’s Skype-compatible that can be used by any state or country who wants something more modern than what they’ve got right now!
Read Our Blog On Can You Set Up A Company In The USA As Non-Resident?
LLCs are a hybrid form of business entity that can have the best features from both corporations and partnerships. They allow you to take advantage tax-wise with pass-through taxation, but also give more flexibility in running your company by having limited liability like any regular corporation would offer! Read our guide Cost To Incorporate Or Form An LLC.
Like a corporation, an LLC is considered to be a separate legal entity, which means that the company itself is not liable for the debts or actions of its members. It also provides its owners with some tax benefits.
Also Read, How To Search And Choose Your Business Name?
Owners of an LLC are referred to as members rather than shareholders or partners, and they receive profits in the form of distributions. In addition, members pay taxes on their share of the LLC’s income and gains at their individual income tax rates (which can be lower than corporate rates), rather than at the corporate rate.
Advantages Of Limited Liability Companies(LLC)
If you register your company with the best LLC service in 2022, you can enjoy many benefits. Here are some of the benefits listed below:
- Limited Liability: Limited liability companies are business organizations that provide limited liability for the members. In other words, the members of a company are not personally liable for the actions of the LLC. By contrast, corporations have shareholders who have unlimited personal liability. When a member of an LLC does something illegal or wrong that harms another person or their property, a creditor of the LLC can only go after the assets of the LLC. Creditors cannot sue a member’s personal property. In addition, because an LLC is not a separate legal entity from its owners, any lawsuit or claim against the company will name each owner as being personally responsible for those actions.
- Taxation: In order to limit their liability, members of an LLC form a separate business entity that has certain legal protections for its members. Even though it is a separate legal entity, the IRS views an LLC as a pass-through tax entity, meaning that the owners of an LLC pay taxes on their share of profits from the company, regardless of whether or not they actually receive any money from the business.
- Flexibility In Allocation: Limited liability companies are more flexible than other entities because an LLC can have varying members, while a corporation is restricted to having just shareholders. An LLC can have any of the following legal structures: sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, joint venture, or association. This means that one owner can be listed on tax documents without being involved in the day-to-day activities of the business.
- Fewer Hassles: Starting an LLC is easy, with less paperwork and costs. The operational ease of this company form means you can focus on what really matters – running your business! The benefits of forming an LLC are numerous, but there’s no doubt that it provides the most freedom when managing your company. You can eliminate unnecessary hassles like annual meetings and board seats without sacrificing any productivity!
Read More: What Does Doing My Business Mean?
Disadvantages Of Limited Liability Companies
There are a lot of benefits to choosing an LLC, but you should also keep in mind some drawbacks. Here are some of them listed below:
- Limited Life: Limited liability companies can be a great way to start or grow your small business. The life span of an LLC is limited by the tenure and departure rate among its members, but you might think about including provisions in order for it not just close upon itself when one member departs!
- Self-Employment Taxes: The members of an LLC have to pay self-employment taxes, which are treated as being incorporated. This means that the business’s net income is also subject to this tax and can vary depending on how profitable or lucrative your company will be in order for them not to have any consequences later down the line with paying these debts off more quickly than expected. Consultations should always happen before making such big decisions!
- Ongoing Charges: You can have a lot more freedom with your finances when you register as an LLC instead of other types, like corporations or partnerships. The fee for setting up this business entity is less than what it would cost otherwise and there aren’t any annual reports required- just state filings!
How To Choose The Best LLC Filing Companies?
Whether you’re starting your own business or just looking to protect yourself and what belongs exclusively yours, it’s important that the right steps are taken from day one. Filing an LLC with a legal firm can be straightforward in most states but some people might find themselves taking advantage of services like these which offer added benefits over time – saving them valuable resources spent on research upfront instead!
Read Our Blog On Tips To Start Your Own Business
If you want to save money on your LLC filing, then consider getting an article of organization with some companies. In many cases, this will be cheaper than purchasing all the services from one company and it may suit simpler structures better too!
Filing your LLC with the appropriate government agency can be a daunting task. If you’re not confident in handling this process, an experienced company will help make sure that all of the forms are filled out correctly and submitted on time so as to avoid costly delays or other problems down the line!
So, if you are looking for the top LLC companies you must understand whether the company can meet your specific business needs or not.
- Registered Agent Services: If you own an LLC company, it’s important to know the different services they offer. One service, in particular, is registered agent registration which can be really beneficial for business owners who want their name listed on official documents such as letters or contract agreements with clients but don’t want them handwritten by someone else!
- Expertise: When choosing an LLC formation service, the most important factor is expertise. You should only work with reputable firms that have a proven track record of successfully registering new businesses for clients and providing quality service at competitive prices so you can get your business up and running as soon as possible!
- Cost: The cost of an LLC filing can vary depending on your budget. The best way to decide is by figuring out what you’re willing to spend and then finding a company that aligns with it!
- Tax consulting: If you’re looking for an easy way to start up a new business, the LLC route may be just what your company needs. If not already educated in all aspects of taxes related to running one’s own company or have someone reliable who can help out with basic accounting matters when needed then enlisting those services at registration could prove useful too!
- Turnaround time: The process of getting the best LLC service in 2022 can be time-consuming but it all depends on the type of service you choose. If your order has a fast turnaround, then go for that option because they will charge less than those with slower turnarounds and maybe even offer free expediting services as well!
Detailed List Of Best LLC Filing Companies
By choosing the best business formation services you can focus more on growing your company. Let’s look at some of best rated online LLC formation services below:
Incfile affordable LLC Filing Services
Incfile is a great way to get your LLC up and running for free, but there are some higher-priced services or annual fees that you might want to consider. Incfile offers a full suite of services to help you start your business, register it in New York state and maintain its success. Whether filing an LLC or trademark registration is the first step on your journey – they have something for everyone!
Incfile will provide you with all of the tools to start your business for $0 state filing fees, and they’re here for you every step along the way. With everything from a free registered agent service (for one full year) to 30+ contracts that are tailored just right – there’s no reason not to take advantage today! The firm can help you set up your business in order to make it more profitable. Using this cheapest LLC filing services handle all of the legal necessities like incorporating as well, which will save time on endless paperwork!
The best part? Incfile provides you with a superior and modern experience at an unparalleled value. With this platform, you can also generate a short, brandable business name using artificial intelligence to represent your brand. Plus this nationwide incorporator offers free basic business formation, and also provides email reminders about your LLC’s ongoing compliance requirements.
- Free LLC Filing: If your business operates in multiple states, you’ll likely need to file a fictitious name in any state where you have a presence.Not only this, you can also incorporate in multiple states and allow your business to operate under a different name than the one it was formed with.
- EIN/Tax ID Number: With EIN number you can file tax returns for your business and open a business bank account under the name of your business. Incfile will obtain your federal EIN electronically and have it back to you via email within one business day.
- Registered Agent: Incfile already offers free LLC and other business formation and helps you find ways to charge you more for products and services.With a good registered agent service you can help you respond quickly and focus on running your business.
- Free Tax Consulting: Incfile offers complete business accounting and bookkeeping services at a low monthly cost to ramp up sales and operations. Plus, this company also provides the support, services, and expertise you need to make running your organization a breeze. Get access to accountants for any IRS notices or tax-related questions.
Incfile LLC service files LLC for free and different business types such as:
- DIY Business Course
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
- Nonprofit Corporation
- Sole Proprietorships
File With Your State:
- Free LLC Filing
- Choose a name or DBA
- Get a Free Registered Agent Service For 1 Year
- LLC Information by State
- Business Name Generator
- Free Business Name Search
- Amendment – Name Change
- Foreign Qualification
- Get a Corporate / LLC Kit
- State Filing Times
- State Filing Fees
- Corporation Information by State
Manage Your Business:
- Allows You To Submit Annual Report
- Get An EIN/ Tax Number
- Business License Requirements & Search
- Get a Certificate of Good Standing
- File a Trademark
- Change of Registered Agent
- Annual Report Due Date Tool
- File for an S Corporation
- Ongoing Filing Requirements
- S Corp Tax Calculator
- Sales Tax Calculator
- Free Tax Consultation
Grow Your Business:
- Free Business Downloads & Tools
- Provides Business Startup Guide
- Guides You With What Should You Do After Forming an LLC
- Finances and Accounting
- Business Industry Guides
- Help Center
- Free LLC filing services are available
- Offers real-time order tracking tools and quality customer support
- Provides a user-friendly online dashboard to track compliance reminders
- Helps you to file your LLC documents within 1 business day
- A huge number of upsells and third-party offers
Incfile comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Silver Package (Free) and includes LLC formation, free registered agent service, and lifetime company compliance alerts.
- Gold Package ($149+ state fees) and includes an operating agreement, banking resolution, and EIN registration. Also Read, How To Get An EIN?
- Platinum Package ($249+ state fees) and includes free business website and domain name, expedited filing, and contract templates.
Northwest Registered Agent top notch customer support
Northwest Registered Agent offers customers a refreshing and easy-to-use customer service experience. They handle everything in-house, so you can quickly get any help or information when needed without having to worry about partnering with third parties who might sell your data too cheaply for its value!
Northwest’s customer service is top-notch, and they provide their clients with Corporate Guides who are trained to answer any question you might have. Every account gets assigned one of these helpful people so that the issue can be resolved quickly! To have detailed information about their privacy policies, Read More.
This LLC formation service makes it easy to form an LLC and their prices are relatively higher compared to other companies. The best part? Northwest includes a full year of registered agent service, free limited mail forwarding, an operating agreement, and loads of free forms and tools.
With this LLC Filing Company you can get:
- Get Registered Agent To Start And Maintain Your Business
- Start Your Own LLC or Business
- Allows you To Start A Corporation
- Get Fre Legal Docs
Northwest Registered Agent Features
- Logistics: Get your LLC formed fast and don’t spend extra for speed and competence.Being a registered agent, they have offices in every state. Plus, they are named first with the people who work in every state’s Corporation Division.You can hire them to form your LLC, and leverage your operational logistics for fast, professional service.
- Privacy: Their registered office is listed on your LLC’s formation documents.Plus, they never list your personal information on filings and comes with a level of privacy you can’t get when you file yourself or hire a standard filing service.
- Free Mail Forwarding & Business Address: Northwest Registered Agent include limited digital mail forwarding in every state. Plus, you can list our address as your business address. Combining business address and mail forwarding ensures an increased level of security and service unmatched in the LLC formation industry.
- Local Expertise: With their faster and better service helps you out. Plus, they have invested in a national team of Corporate Guides and there are 200 local business experts whom you can call or email to answer questions about your LLC.
Privacy By Default
- Business Address Included
- Free Mail Forwarding
- Northwest Registered Agent Never Sell Your Data
- Includes user-friendly online ordering process
- Provides you with a free account option with a do-it-yourself filing guide
- Industry-leading customer support services
- Hassle-free business formation service with positive customer reviews
- More expensive than other companies
Northwest Registered Agent Pricing
Northwest Registered Agent costs $225 upfront or pay monthly & yearly and includes filing service fee costs $100, Phone Service, plus registered agent $125.
Inc Authority Most Affordable Filing company
Inc Authority is passionate about making business formation a reality for everyone. That’s why this business formation service is 100% free! You just pay your state fees and Inc Authority does the rest. What makes Inc Authority unique, is its dedicated team of startup experts who are here to assist you every step of the way. Their process is simple and provides the guidance you need to confidently start your business.
If you are confused about which one to choose between LLC Vs Corporation. Read a detailed comparison between LLC Vs Corporation.
Inc Authority’s packages are inexpensive and offer a wide range of services that startup entrepreneurs may need. However, there is no money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase so it pays to research all options before making any decisions about which package will work best for what kind of company!
Inc Authority offers a variety of services to help you launch your business mainstream and protect it from competitors. This includes custom websites, logos for the company, or product names developed by our designers that will be a perfect fit in order to elevate its branding strategy as well as establish trust among consumers who may not know about this new brand yet!
Inc Authority Features
- Business Name Check: Inc Authority will check your business name within your state.
- Registered Agent: Inc Authority will be your registered agent for 1yr. Plus, ensure you never miss a legal notice.
- Tax Planning Consultation: Inc Authority helps you to receive a tax planning consultation to help you save more of your business income.
- Preparation & Filing: Inc Authority will prepare your entity formation documents and submit them to the state.
- S-Election Form: Inc Authority prepares and files S-Election document Form 2553 with the IRS (optional).
- INC Care Support: With their expert support team you can get help answer any questions you have, via email or phone.
- Business Credit Card & Funding Analysis: With this business credit and funding expert will help you to get reviews of your business credit and financing needs and share solutions with you.
Start Your Business For Free With Inc Authority
- 100% free online LLC Setup Service
- A dedicated team of startup experts who are there to assist you every step
- Includes services like custom websites and logos, business plans, trademarks, building business credit, and much more
- Offer some of the best online LLC filing options as well as free LLC registration, to easily create your LLC while also gaining full access to their business formation experts
- Another important fact is, they provide 24/7 live US based support
- Offers free LLC Service with an easy signup process
- Provides simple-to-use checkout process
- Great range of extra services with customizable plans
- Includes one-year registered agent service
- Paid packages can be highly-priced
Inc Authority Pricing
Inc Authority comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Basic plan is free (plus state taxes)
- Starter Plan costs $399
- Executive plan costs $499
- Tycoon Bundle costs $799
ZenBusiness Best for startups
ZenBusiness is an all-in-one platform that helps you turn your idea into making a money-making business and run your business from an all-in-one dashboard.
ZenBusiness will create a new system that makes it easy for business owners to get all of their filings completed in one place, quickly and for far less money. ZenBusiness will be able to complete the filing process with one simple click of a button. This reduces the amount of work for business owners significantly. Secure the best-registered agent service online with Zenbusiness to ensure all of your legal and tax documents
ZenBusiness was founded by entrepreneurs who faced challenges when starting their own businesses. The company provides affordable and excellent packages to help others launch new ventures, and is dedicated to helping others launch their businesses with technical assistance and resources.
The founding team has had first-hand knowledge of the barriers that even skilled entrepreneurs continue to face today when starting a new venture, so they founded this company in an effort toward reducing them as much as possible for future generations!
Also Read, Comparison Between ZenBuiness Vs Incfile
ZenBusiness offers tools, guidance, and expertise to help your dream business grow:
- Fast Filing: ZenBusiness LLC uses the technology and automation to get your formation done as quickly and easily as possible.
- Low Cost: They file and return your completed business documents at a low cost with no hidden fees.
- Expert Service: Their team of formation experts will help you during business hours for the life of of your company.
- Simple Setup: ZenBusiness comes with simple setup and helps you to start run and grow your business and let you be your own boss!
- All-In-One Place: ZenBusiness was built to handle your business needs throughout the lifetime of it. Once you get started, there’s an easy-to use dashboard where important documents can be stored and monitored or even manage a domain name for yourself!
- Find Startup Costs: If you want to start a successful small business, you’ll need to plan and prepare yourself for the costs. Determining your small business startup costs is a vital part of starting your business.With Zenbusiness you can calculate startup costs so you can determine how much funding you’ll need and determine when you’ll make a profit.
- Research Your Market: Market research helps future small business owners find customers. Competitive analysis helps make your business valuable. A market and competitive analysis identifies potential customers and competitors.
- Make A Business Plan: Business plan is the foundation of your business.You have to learn how to set up your business structure,run and grow your business properly.
- Government Grants: The idea of starting your own business, keeping your own hours, and being your own boss can be exhilarating — if not for the uncertainty and expenses associated with the process. There are nonprofit organizations, federal, state, and local government agencies, and even private companies that provide grant money to small business owners.
- Limited Liability Company: Zenbusiness basic filing service and support is included in every formation plans. They provide different options to match your unique needs, plus you can upgrade your plan or purchase other services to help run and grow your business. It includes business formation service, registered agent service, operating agreement template, worry free compliance, EIN, New York Publication, Banking Resolution Template, Free Accounting Consultation,Domain Name Registration and many more.
- S Corp: Learn how you can form your business as an S Corporation.
- C Corp: With the C Corporation, you can have all the benefits for small businesses, depending on your specific goals.Plus, you must keep extensive records and comply with complicated regulations.
- Corporation: Get the fastest Corporation formation online with worry-free services and support to start your business.
- DBA: DBA names are referred to as trade names, fictitious names, or assumed names in some states.DBA names can be beneficial for sole proprietorships and also be helpful for other types of companies, like LLCs and corporations.
- Operating Agreement: You can use Zenbusiness operating agreement template to outline the rules and plans that govern your LLC and provide the structure and framework needed to grow your business.
Brand Your Business
- Business Name Checker: Get a quick list of domain names to use as inspiration for your next business idea or company name. Using their domain name checker tool you can get a list of available domain names and position yourself for success.
- Reserve A Business Name: Get ready to form your LLC or Corporation reserve your business name with the state.Reserve your business name so no one else can take it while you are getting ready to start your business.
- Register A Domain: Secure and register the unique domain name that will be used to create your online presense. You can use it to establish your website, email address, and web hosting as you start and grow your business online.
- Build a Website: Build trust, tell your brand story, market your products or services, and make it easy for people to find you, contact you, and make a purchase.
- Get A Business Email: Bring together your business domain name and email inbox. Give your business more credibility than a personal email address and access your email from any online software or device.
Banking & Finances
- Open a Bank Account: Get unlimited transactions, online banking, debit card, and more.Categorizes business purchases and finances to avoid potential tax problems with the IRS.
- Track Income & Expenses: Automatically track your business income and expenses to save you time and money.
- Get A Banking Resolution: You can use Zenbusiness banking resolution template to authorize who within your limited liability company (LLC) or corporation can open a bank account and provide signature at your bank.
- The platform makes the filing process straightforward, quick, and easy to setup
- Provides affordable LLC formation packages
- Very easy to use with quick turnaround time
- Helps you to store important formation documents and helps you to manage a domain name
- Provides limited website templates
ZenBusiness filing plans and services are listed below to provide different options to match your unique needs. ZenBusiness comes with 3 Pricing Plans:
- Starter Plan costs $39
- Pro Plan costs $149/year
- Premium costs $249/year
The above plans include the following:
- Regitered Agent Services costs $119 per year
- Operating Agreement Template costs $49
- Faster Filing Speeds costs $49-$99 (Plus State Fee)
- Worry Free Compliance costs $199/year
- Employee ID Number(EIN) costs $99
- Annual Report Filing costs $75 (Plus State Fee)
- NewYork Publication costs $200 (Plus Publication Cost)
- Filing Amendment costs $100 (Plus State Fee)
- Domain Name Registration costs $25/year
- Domain Name Privacy costs $10/year
- Business Email Address costs $25/year
MyCompanyWorks perfect choice to setup your LLC
MyCompanyWorks is known for being a perfect choice if you’re looking to form an LLC or even just need some help with your paperwork. The smaller incorporation service offers more personalized attention than LegalZoom’s larger, less personal offerings can provide- so it may be worth checking them out!
Want to form a Corporation with MyCompanyWorks? Read more.
Start your own business with MyCompanyWorks and get the best service at an affordable price. Whether you are starting a new company or need to update information on existing ones, this is one of those services that will help make things easier from start to finish! MyCompanyWorks also provides similar LLC services as ZenBusiness such as EIN and registered agent services.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Ensures you with 100% refund policy if you are not satisfied with their services. No questions asked.
- Free E-Delivery: MyCompanyWorks scan and upload all filed documents into your Account Dashboard. Saves postage and saves time!
- Startup Wizard: Their exclusive interactive wizard personalizes your company and guides you step-by-step through the setup of your company.
- Same Day Processing: This allows you to submit your order by 3 pm EST and they will process it the same business day!
- My Account Dashboard (MAD): This platform comes with a simple-to-use dashboard to view orders, view important compliance tasks, and fully manage your business entity.
- Lifetime Company Alerts: Relax and never miss an important filing date! MyCompanyWorks will remind you of important filings like Annual Reports and other deadlines.
- Online Order Tracking: Get real-time access to your order status 24/7.Plus, view your orders for an unlimited amount of companies in one place.
- Superior Service: 100% US-based phone and email support backed by their highly trained and experienced staff.
- Offers affordable, dissolution service packages
- Comes with modern, user-friendly step-by-step Startup Wizard
- Packages come with only one-time-fee
- Provides same-day filing with annual report service
- Registered Agent is available only with the expensive packages
MyCompanyWorks comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Basic Plan costs $79 (plus state fee) and depends on the plan, same-day processing, operating agreement, free company alerts
- Entrepreneur Plan costs $199 (plus state fees) and includes unlimited phone support, personalized LLC operating agreement
- Entrepreneur Plan costs $199 (plus state fees) and includes unlimited phone support, personalized LLC operating agreement
CorpNet best rated LLC formation service
CorpNet is a top-rated company formation service provider that helped create over 100,000 businesses in the past 20 years. They have an excellent reputation among LLC’s and many independent review sites praise their high level of customer satisfaction with Corpnet as well!
CorpNet is the smartest way to start a business and stay compliant and provides reliable, affordable, and guaranteed live experts at your service. Their filing experts provide the easiest and most reliable platform to help you or your clients incorporate a business or maintain compliance for an existing business.
- Easiest And Reliable: CorpNet comes with the best filing experts and provide the easiest and most reliable platform to help you or your clients incorporate a business, form an LLC, or maintain compliance for an existing business.
- Live Expert: Offers secure self-service and provides live expert at your service.
- Registered Agents: Provides corporate supplies and trademark registrations to registered agent services.
Business Structure & Entity Types Includes
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Professional Corporation
- Nonprofit Corporation
- Sole Proprietorship
- Compare Entity Types
Services & Supplies Includes
- Registered Agent Services
- Corporate Supplies
- Express Filing Services
Names & Trademark Protection Includes
- Doing Business As (DBAs)
- Business Name Search
- Business Name Reservations
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Registration
Licenses, Permits, & Tax Filings Includes
- Entity Classification
- S Corp Elections
- 501C (3) Filings
- Federal Tax ID Numbers (EINs)
- Sales & Use Tax Permits
- Payroll Tax Registration (SUI/SIT)
- Business Licenses & Permits
- Secretary of State Filings
- Most reliable platform to form an LLC
- Provides free corporate compliance tool.
- Offers excellent customer feedback
- Offers secured self-service with business filings experts
- Expensive to form an LLC formation service
- CorpNet starts at $79 (plus state fees)
- Operating Agreement costs $69
- EIN Registration costs $69
Rocket Lawyer Best For Legal Support
Rocket Lawyer can be a great option for those who need ongoing legal support. The membership package that includes an LLC filing ends up costing about $480 per year, which is more than you would pay if just getting the service performed was all there was to it. However, depending on your business and how often they require outside assistance in general (as opposed to specific situations), this expense may actually turn out not so bad after all!
Whether you are starting a new business or just need some help with the legal aspects, Rocket Lawyer have what every entrepreneur needs. With their bundle of services, there is no worry about being left in an uneducated state when it comes to your company’s well-being because they will provide peace of mind for any type of enterprise!
It is one of the best online LLC formation services which has served more than 20 million clients with premium members gaining access to legal documents, advice, and more.
Rocket Lawyer Features
- Limited Liability: This LLC filing service keeps your liability as a business owner limited so that your personal assets are protected.Plus it also helps you from start to finish.
- Simple to set up: This platform helps you file your paperwork and their specialists have incorporated thousands of businesses just like yours. You can also create an LLC operating agreement, collaborate with your co-members and let your business grow.Spend less of your energy filling out compliance documents and more of your time running your company.
- Protect Your Personal Assets: By incorporating as a limited liability company, you separate your business assets from your personal ones. That means your company holds the liability if something goes wrong and your personal assets are protected from lawsuits.
- Management Flexibility: No other entity gives you the ownership and management flexibility of a limited liability company.It allows you set up your unique company the way you want to with just a simple LLC Operating Agreement.
Business and Contracts
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- LLC Operating Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Business Contract
- Lease Agreement
- Eviction Notice
- Intent to Purchase Real Estate
- Quitclaim Deed
Family and Personal
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Divorce Settlement Agreement
- Provides LLC specialists to answer your questions
- Easy-to-use legal documents and contracts such as Operating Agreements
- Great customer service is available
- Free incorporation service with real lawyers and expert advice
- 7-day free trial plus company formation
- More focused on legal help and advice
Rocket Lawyer Pricing
Rocket Lawyer comes with the following pricing plans:
- Premium Membership Plan costs $39.99 and provides you with legal documents, sign online in seconds
- Attorney Services costs $9.99
- Lawyer your Legal Questions $49.99
- 30 Minute Consultation costs $59.99
- Affordable incorporation filing costs $99.99
- Registered Agent Service costs $149.99
Hashtag Legal Best choice for online businesses
Hashtag Legal is an excellent choice for small business owners who don’t have the time or knowledge to handle their own legal needs. The company specializes in helping entrepreneurs and online businesses with various issues, including entity formation and they were able to provide more than enough information about how I could start my new venture!
Hashtag Legal is a small, boutique law firm that offers legal advice tailored to your unique business needs. They can help you decide if an LLC or other type of corporate entity would be best for the goals and objectives in question and they even offer consulting services when it comes time to make sure everything runs smoothly!
Hashtag Legal is the one-stop shop for all of your legal needs. Whether you’re a content creator starting out or have already hit some major success, Hashtag has got it covered and will make sure that any project runs smoothly so long as they are in charge!
Hashtag Legal Features
- Hashtag Legal specializes in helping small businesses, entrepreneurs, and online businesses with various legal needs, including business entity formation
- Hashtag Legal will help you find lawyers who not only speak your language but are genuinely excited to help you grow your company with confidence
- Hashtag Legal over larger firms to customize offerings for your unique business needs
- Perfectly suited for online businesses and startups
- Provides you legal advice with form filing
- Offers a wide variety of packages from a single project or ongoing legal needs
- Offers top-notch business consulting services
- Basically optimized for longer-term legal relationships
Hashtag Legal Pricing
Hashtag Legal comes with a custom legal package that is highly suitable for entrepreneurs to start a new business.
LegalZoom best for attorney service
LegalZoom is a well-known company in the legal services industry and it has earned its top spot as the best LLC filing option for online businesses. Legal Zoom’s low cost paired with long waiting periods make them less appealing than other companies on our list, but if you need an immediate decision then this may be what suits your needs most!
This is one of the most recognized business formation services more focused on full legal services beyond just LLC creation. LegalZoom will help your business in many phases of its creation, from filing the DBA, obtaining a reseller’s permit, and to the crowning point of becoming an LLC.
If you’re patient enough to wait a month, the $79 package is worth it for online businesses looking at filing their LLC forms with someone else. However, make sure to avoid any expensive add-ons or upsells since they can really hurt your budget in terms of profit margin!
- Simple Record Keeping: LLCs have simpler record-keeping rules and ensures you’re not on the hook for business liabilities. You get to decide how you’re taxed as an LLC or a corporation for potential savings.
- Customers Compliance: It offers customers compliance and advisory legal solutions in over 1 million subscriptions. Plus helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into businesses over 2 million times.
- User-friendly Platform: LegalZoom is a game changer and comes with friendly platform with a solid customer service.
- Consultations: LegalZoom is the right LLC service for you that provides access to independent network of attorneys over 650,000 times.
Form Your Business
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Corporation (C Corp, S corp)
- Doing business as (DBA)
- Sole proprietorship
Manage Your Business
- Registered Agent Services
- Annual report
- Contracts & agreements
- Business licenses
- Foreign qualification
- Corporate Amendment
- LZ Tax Services
Protect Your Brand
- Trademark registration
- Trademark search
- Trademark monitoring
- Provisional patent
- Most popular LLC services to give your company brand authority
- Provides the option to upgrade for additional features and services
- Offer professional legal advice and backing
- Comes with a reasonable pricing model with legal advice options
- Add-ons make the service expensive
LegalZoom comes with different pricing plans:
- Basic Plan costs $79 and includes everything required to file your business
- Standard plan costs $329 and gives you an added organizer, stock certificates, and company seal
- Express Gold plan costs $349 and includes 10-day business filing and express shipping for your documents
Nationwide Incorporators Best incorporation service provider
Nationwide Incorporators can help you with whatever legal needs your business may have. They offer comprehensive plans to suit the varying complexities of each individual’s operation, and their customer service representatives are always available for consultation by phone or email if necessary!
Many of us have had a bad customer experience with an automated service, but the reviews for Nationwide Incorporators indicate that this company has been able to deliver on its promises and provide customers succeed in business. The basic package should cover most types of businesses without needing anything else. However, there are those who will want more than just legal help, so they may purchase their $475 plan which provides access up until you feel comfortable going off-script yourself or hiring someone else as your attorney!
Nationwide Incorporators Features
- Free Initial Phone Consultation: Nationwide Incorporators offers a free initial phone consultation with an experienced attorney to discuss your specific business and have your questions answered. You have the confidence of knowing you’ve received valuable information to help select a business type that’s fits your needs. Plus, they provide you information and prepare your legal documents by top attorneys.
- Fast And Simple Process: Nationwide Incorporators prepare your formation document for the quickest processing based on the processing time you’ve requested. Plus, they will mail your filed document as soon as it reaches them. Plus they are ready to open a new bank account and begin running your business through your new corporation or LLC.
- Extremely Competitive And Clear Pricing: Their prices are clearly stated and easy to understand. Plus, you can choose the level of service you desire and pay a package price for bundled services and any additional services you request.
- With the Basic plan get registration and business agreement templates
- Provides fully customized final documents and forms based on your package selection
- Provide assistance and answer questions about your new entity
- Each plan includes services from an attorney
- Upsells are expensive
Nationwide Incorporators Pricing
Nationwide Incorporators comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Basic Plan costs $200 (plus state fees) and includes name availability check prepare and file your articles of organization
- Priority Deluxe costs $425 (plus state fees) includes customized short-form operating agreement,membership certificates
- Priority Premium costs $475 (plus state fees) and includes customized membership ledger, LLC’s tax ID number
BizFilings easy LLC formation service
BizFilings is a leading provider of LLC formations services with over 500,000 successful filings since 1996. They offer an affordable price for all their packages and include registered agent service as well!
BizFilings has a lot of educational content on its website, including some helpful FAQs and state-by-state guides. They don’t stand out in any one way but there’s also no shortage when it comes to incorporating your business with all the different filing packages they offer you at an affordable price!
- Incorporations: Bizfilings is a fast, easy and affordable company who serves around Over 500,000 customers incorporate online and keep their businesses compliant with this platform.
- Foreign Qualification: You can register a company to transact business in another state or multiple states with foreign qualifications.
- Business Dissolution Filing Service: It provides you proof of company ownership with full-sized certificates.BizFilings handle the process of ending your business with the state, so you can concentrate on other requirements.
- Name Amendment Filing Service: When you select the original name for your company, the new name must be distinguishable on state records, meaning it cannot be substantially similar to a name already in use by another company incorporated or foreign qualified in that state. If the name is not unique, the state may reject the amendment.
- Helps you to make a complex process fast and easy
- Allows you to form a wide range of business entities LLC, C Corp, S Corp, Non-Profit, DBA
- Work closely with every state to guarantee accurate service
- Allows you to incorporate in any state
- Expensive for basic LLC formation
- Bizfilings starting plan starts at $99 (plus state fees)
- Operating Agreement costs $39
- EIN Registration costs $79
MyCorporation is one of the top LLC filing companies for legal services, with over two decades of inexperience. They offer trademark and copyright registration as well as nonprofit corporation filing to ensure your business is protected from competitors!
They allow you to start your corporation and offer a full suite of business formation services to help you launch your new business with confidence. You can start an LLC and help you protect your personal assets while adding legitimacy to your company.
- Protect Your Personal Assets: Starting an LLC designates your business as a separate legal entity, preventing you from being personally responsible for the debts of your business.
- Build Credibility: Establishing a professional identity provides the benefit of showing potential customers and investors that your business is legitimate and here to stay.
- Handles Paperwork: They file your business quick and painless.Just answer a few questions and they will complete all the required filings.
- Fast & Affordable: MyCorporation is an easy, fast and affordable solution that helps you in the preparation and filing of articles of formation.
- Provides simplified document filing with custom logo design
- Offers 4-tiered packages with expansive options
- Includes Corporation and LLC Maintenance Services
- Provides simplified document filing
- Charges excessive additional fees
MyCorporation comes with 4 business formation packages:
- Basics Plan costs $99 (plus state fees)and includes Articles of Incorporation, Name Availability Search
- Standard Plan costs $124 (plus state fees) and includes Articles of Incorporation, Annual Report service, and more
- Deluxe Plan costs $224 (plus state fees) and includes Articles of Incorporation, Annual Report service, Registered Agent services
- Premium Plan costs $324 (plus state fees) and includes Annual Report service, Registered Agent services, MaintainMyBiz services
LLC filing companies offer a variety of options for small businesses looking to start an LLC. Some will provide you with the basic necessities, while others focus on specific needs and industries—depending on what your business does or how much it costs!
You have to choose which LLC service is right for your business. We highly recommend for ZenBusiness which is a great choice for any entrepreneur looking to start LLC filing services. The above-listed AI tools are the top listed LLC filing services with different offerings and fees which you must consider to grow your business and increase your business credibility.
Have any questions in mind? Just leave them in the comment section below!
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink