Most businesses have heard by now that they should be doing SEO. If you own a business or manage a website of any kind, you likely want to bring traffic to it. SEO is important because it’s specifically aimed at helping you do just that. Search engine optimization can put you a little higher on the Google search results page.
SEO tools benefit small businesses to bring more customers through organic search and also benefit other marketing initiatives. If you are looking for SEO tools for your company formation services, you can check our blog on Best LLC Formation Service
In this article, I am going to review some of the best SEO tools with the help of which you can boost your business growth. But before going to the listing, let’s have a glance at how SEO can be beneficial to business.
Key Benefits Of SEO For Business
- Increased Traffic – The higher a website ranks for relevant keywords, the more traffic you’ll receive. A good SEO strategy can get your page ranking for a variety of short- and long-tail keywords. The more often you show up at the top of the search engine results page, the more people click through to your site.
- Improved Visibility – The more keywords your website ranks for and the higher the rank, the more often your brand is seen by potential customers. Seo is a direct driver of improved visibility and impression in search engine results.
- Higher Quality Trafic – Potential customers are searching for your products or services online. Incorporating SEO lets each page on your website become an entry point for those customers. The beauty of a well-developed SEO strategy is that you’re able to reach potential customers at every stage of the buying funnel, ensuring that you’re their choice when they’re ready to make a decision.
- Credibility And Trust – Websites that appear higher in the search results are viewed as more trustworthy and credible. If your website is at the top of the search results, you’ve positioned yourself as a credible and trustworthy source.
- Branding – SEO also improves branding by building a better user experience. Potential customers have a better experience when they come to your site and find useful, relevant content. They’re also happier if your site is fast and optimized for mobile.
- An ongoing relationship with your customers – If your business offers products or services that users search for online, then they need help finding answers to questions about those products and services. Creating content to help answer your target audience’s questions helps provide that ongoing relationship with your potential customers. Publishing content on a regular basis makes you a reliable source of information for your customers while also growing your organic traffic.
As such, there are a handful of SEO tools available in the market. SEO tools aren’t only useful for tracking your rankings or conducting keyword research. You can gain valuable insights into your competition, how your SEO efforts are paying off, and whether you are generating a solid ROI for your clients.
What Is SEO Tool?
SEO tools provide data and alerts about the overall health and success of your website. They help uncover areas of opportunity and identify weaknesses or issues that may prevent you from ranking and earning visibility in the SERPs.Just as actual tools each have a specific role, the same is true in SEO.
The good news is that there are a number of search engine optimization (SEO) tools out there — some free, some paid — that can help you view your website the way search engines like Google see it — this way, you can improve your ranking and relevance for your target keywords.
What Are The Best Seo Tools In The Market?
- SEMrush – Overall Best Marketing SEO Tools
- Ahrefs – SEO Keyword Tool
- SiteChecker – Best SEO Tool
- Advanced Web Ranking (AWR) – Best Rank Tracking Software
- GrowthBar – Best seo audit tools
- KWFinder – SEO Keyword Tool
- Google Search Console – Top SEO Tool
- Moz Pro – SEO Software
- UberSuggest – Keyword Tracking Tool
- SpyFu – Best Free SEO Tools
- WooRank – SEO Ranking Tool
- Screaming Frog – SEO Tools Online
- Majetic SEO – Marketing SEO Tools
Best SEO Tools Of 2023
Semrush is an extremely popular, best-in-class solution for any digital marketer that manages paid or organic search. Founded in 2008, the company has grown to more than 6 million users and 650 employees.
Semrush is the best all-in-one search tool for keyword research, competitive analysis, and rank tracking. Hundreds of thousands of marketers use its features to capture more online search traffic. The platform includes dozens of tools to support SEO, content marketing, market research, advertising, and social media marketing.
- Keyword Research: Fully discover the organic and advertising value of any keyword based on search volume, keyword difficulty, number of results, CPC, competition level, SERP Features, variations, and more. Boost your traffic and conquer the SERPs with the Semrush SEO keyword tools.
- On-Page SEO: Audit your pages and get ideas to improve their health and SEO performance. Check your site health, analyze its interactions with Google, and get fresh ideas to boost rankings with Semrush technical SEO audit tools.
- Local SEO: Optimize your site for local searches and get more local customers. boost your website traffic, get more customers, and track your growth.
- SERP Tracking: Monitor your performance on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages and discover new opportunities to improve your online presence with Semrush.
- Link Building: Find unexploited opportunities to strengthen your backlink profit. Analyze competitors and find link-building opportunities to boost your SEO.
- Competitor SEO Analysis: Find all of the keywords and content in your competitor’s strategy.
- You can research a database with over 20 billion keywords and generate thousands of combinations from one seed keyword in a few clicks.
- Analyze your access logs and get a clear picture of how a Google crawler interacts with your website.
- You can track up to five competing backlink profiles and get actionable insights on link building and outreach.
- The Backlink Audit/Analytics tool makes it easy to see, at a glance, whether there are any toxic links to disavow.
- Semrush helps us analyze competitor websites, with data on keywords, pages, traffic metrics, and trends, and even will show some of their ads.
Semrush offers 3 annual plans:
- Pro – $99.95/month
- Guru – $191.62/month
- Business – $374.95/month
Ahrefs is one of the tools used by the SEO and Digital Marketing industry. It is one of my personal favorites. Ahrefs is actually a software company that develops online SEO tools and free educational materials for marketing professionals. It is a SaaS-based SEO suite that lets you check any domain (including your competitors) domain ranking, keywords ranking, backlink profile, Site structure, and a lot more.
A dedicated section of Ahrefs Tool is Site Explorer which allows users to explore the organic traffic via monitoring keywords that the competitors are being displayed for. In addition, with Ahrefs’ help, you can check what websites are linking to sites from a particular industry. DR or URL Rating indicators expressed on a point scale, allow checking URL and domain linking profile that’s one of the Google ranking factors.
- Site Explorer: Get an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL. See what keywords your competitors are ranking for and which pages bring the most search engine traffic. You can see which websites link to your competitors’ sites and gauge the quality of their backlink profiles.
- Keywords Explorer: Discover thousands of great keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate their traffic potential. Keywords Explorer runs on the world’s largest third-party database of search queries.
- Site Audit: See under the hood of your website’s on-page SEO performance. Stop guessing and find out exactly what’s holding your website back from ranking.
- Rank Tracker: Monitor your rankings over time and chart your performance against your competitors. Get scheduled reports, straight to your inbox. Rank Tracker lets you monitor your Google rankings on desktop and mobile across 170 countries.
- Content Explorer: Discover and analyze top-performing content in your niche. Content Explorer supports advanced search operators. With the right combinations, you can easily find link-building prospects, low competition topics, partnership opportunities, and more.
- It has all the main features which include competitor research, keyword research, website audit, content research, and rank tracking.
- It provides us the detailed keyword research with volume, CPC, and other information.
- Ahrefs is easy to use, the user interface is so user-friendly. Everything is easy to understand you do need to be an expert to use this tool.
- Ahrefs has a huge database of links and will help you keep track of new links and research competitor’s links.
- It offers a free trial as well, you can sign up straight, then use the tools, you may not find a better alternative of Ahrefs.
Ahrefs offers 4 plans:
- Lite – $99/month
- Standard – $179/month
- Advanced – $ 399/month
- Agency – $999/month
If you pay the bill annually, you will get 2 months free.
Sitechecker is designed to help businesses improve their website’s SEO. It will send users email alerts when something dangerous happens with a website or valuable pages and helps them spend less time on research of daily and weekly SEO reports.
Sitechecker is an all-in-one solution that allows site owners and brands to properly track and optimize the performance of their search rankings. In addition to providing users with a plethora of SEO rankings and reports, the solution also provides On-Page SEO checkers, Website SEO reports, SEO monitoring, and more.
- Site Audit: Sitechecker’s free website crawler to detect all technical SEO issues in one place, fix them and get more organic traffic, satisfied users, and sales.
- Site Monitoring: Site monitoring lets you find the problem with indexing, find new content ideas by tracking your competitors, and evaluate the activity of people who works with the websites.
- Keyword Rank Tracking: Track website SEO rankings regularly and find out what of your actions led to the growth and be the first to know when something critical happens.
- Backlink Analysis: Make a comprehensive backlinks analysis divided by time periods. Analyze competitor’s backlinks creating a process to improve your link-building strategy. The backlink analysis tool can estimate the influence of some backlinks on the competitor’s positions in SERP.
- The website SEO monitoring helps you sustain the right SEO strategy by providing you with regular insights on indexing issues, changes in content strategies, and shifts in your SERP ranking.
- Sitechecker also comes with Google Search Console-based guides. Furthermore, it integrates with Search Console and Google Analytics.
- The app helps you gauge web visitors’ behavior and plan your content around it. Likewise, the software alerts you of suspicious activities on your websites to help you avert potential cyber-attacks.
- Allows you to track keyword rankings regularly. You can also monitor and analyze all the backlinks that you have found or built for your website.
- SiteChecker comes with an all-in-one Chrome SEO Extension. You can speed up your SEO routine with Sitechecker SEO Extension.
SiteChecker Offers 3 annual plans
- Basic – $23/month
- Startup – $39/month
- Growing – $79/month
SiteChecker also provides a 48-hour money-back guarantee. It means that you can safely subscribe and try Sitechecker for 2 days. If you realize that it is not for you, you can email them within 48 hours to get a full refund.
Advanced Web Ranking (AWR)
Advanced Web Ranking is a web-based rank tracking software designed to help businesses monitor their website rankings across search engines, such as Google, Yandex, Baidu, Amazon, YouTube, and DuckDuckGo. It lets teams track, compare, and optimize their websites’ performance in SERPs across different devices.
Advanced Web Ranking allows supervisors to get aggregated lists of websites across entire keyword sets, measure and keep track of market shares, and get visibility into competitors’ organic strategies.
ADVANCED WEB RANKING(AWR) FEATURES
- Rank Tracker: The AWR Rank Tracker lets you monitor your website rankings in over 4,000 search engines and more than 170 countries. You can track, compare and optimize your website performance in SERPs across different devices.
- SEO Reporting: With AWR you are enabled to deliver reports that help clients assess the return of their investment in your services. Report on the KPIs, trends, and data segments that best describe SERP performance for your client and their competitors.
- Competitor analysis: AWR monitors the competitive landscape for you, bringing extensive details about your rivals and their organic search strategy. You can get the aggregated list of websites you are competing against, across the entire keyword set.
- API and data integrations: Integrate full SERP data with your in-house tools through AWR’s powerful API and automatic CSV exports uploaded straight to FTP. Or connect AWR to Google Data Studio and other third-party reporting tools.
- AWR Enterprise Subscriptions come with special customer service options to help you achieve more with your business.
- AWR lets you track keywords in any language you want, with any type of special characters.
- AWR covers all types of results and lets you track rankings as they show up in real SERPs.
- Allows you to build your own reports and templates from scratch, mixing up columns, charts, and graphs in simple and telling ways.
- Get expert insight and advice on achieving your business goals and AWR from your dedicated account manager.
ADVANCED WEB RANKING(AWR) PRICING
AWR offers 4 annual plans:
- Starter – $44/month
- Pro – $89/month
- Agency – $179/month
- Enterprise – $449/month
GrowthBar is a powerful SEO tool for results-driven entrepreneurs, marketers, and bloggers. It also has a popular SEO Chrome extension that brings all the key features that you’d typically find in an SEO software suite right into your Google Chrome browser.
From keyword research to backlink analysis to rank tracking, GrowthBar can help you uncover critical data points and insights to drive better marketing results for your business.
- AI Content: With one click, generate content outlines for your blog or website with proper titles, introductions, keywords, word counts, headers, images, links, and more. GrowthBar is the first end-to-end SEO tool to use OpenAI GPT-3, the largest language model ever created. Write content that ranks.
- Keyword Research: Track any site’s keyword rankings and get access to billions of keyword suggestions, keyword difficulty scores, and related long-tail keywords—all in delightful dashboards.
- Metrics: You can see any website’s domain authority, organic keywords, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and backlinks. Some data is augmented by the industry-leading provider, SpyFu.
- Chrome Extension: The 5 star rated GrowthBar Google Chrome Extension is free to use with your account. Get SEO insights while you perform normal Google searches.
- Unlimited keyword research, Google Ads, backlinks & Facebook data.
- Unlimited competitor traffic insights.
- Unlimited Chrome Extension use.
- AI-created content outlines/month.
- Responsive Email and Phone Support.
GrowthBar offers 3 plans:
- Standard – $29/month
- Pro – $79/month
- Agency – $129/month
GrowthBar also offers 5 days free trial.
KWFinder is a keyword research tool that helps you find the best keywords for your site and your content. It offers hundreds of suggestions with every keyword search. KWFinder earns its reputation as one of the best SEO tools out there for doing long-tail keyword research that can identify targeted results where you can carve out a valuable page ranking for the long haul. The querying process, related keyword identification, SERP mapping, and quick keyword management features leave nothing to be desired whether you’re an SEO expert or just a typical sales or marketing, user.
- Long Tail Keyword Research: Find your new niche keywords in less than 3 minutes. boost your keyword research with KWFinder.
- Find Competitors Keyword: Use the competitor’s domain or URL and start optimizing for the most relevant keywords of your niche.
- Google Suggest keyword source: Find new keyword ideas with Google Suggest in KWFinder.Organize Keyword Research With Keyword Lists: Save the most profitable keywords into keyword lists. Create, edit, export, or delete your lists anytime in KWFinder and keep your research organized.
- Import Keyword In Bulk: Get exact search volumes, trends, PPC, and CPC metrics for hundreds of keywords with a single request. Try the bulk import in KWFinder.
- Local Keyword Research: Dominate your niche wherever you’re located. See exact search volumes to boost your local keyword research based on more than 50k local SERPs.
- Optimize your website for profitable keywords! Get rid of low-traffic and high-difficulty keywords that you don’t want to rank for.
- Find out how hard it is to rank on the 1st SERP for hundreds of keywords with the most accurate keyword difficulty.
- Exact keyword search volume and long-term search trends help you identify tons of keywords.
- Evaluate the competitors and your potential to outrank them.
- SERP analysis helps you to understand the search intent behind the keyword.
KWFinder offers 3 plans:
- MangoolsBasic – $29.90/month
- Mangools Premium – $39.90/month
- Mangools Agency – 79.90/month
KWFinder also offers a 48-hours money-back guarantee.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free tool that helps users measure their site’s traffic, see keyword performance, fix issues, and receive messages from Google about their website. It provides insight on how a website is doing in organic search as well as ways to make adjustments to the site in the Google index. (Unlike Google Analytics though, Search Console only provides info on traffic that comes from a web search – not other segments like direct traffic, traffic from ads, or traffic from site referrals). Google Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
GOOGLE SEARCH FEATURES
- Optimize your content with Search Analytics: See which queries bring users to your site. Analyze your site’s impressions, clicks, and position on Google Search.
- Get your content on Google: Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling. Review your index coverage to make sure that Google has the freshest view of your site.
- Get alerted on issues and fix your site: Receive email alerts when Google identifies issues on your site. See which URLs are affected by these issues and tell Google when you’ve fixed them.
- Understand how Google Search sees your pages: The URL Inspection tool provides detailed crawl, index, and serving information about your pages, directly from the Google index.
- AMP: Monitor, test, and track your AMP pages with Search Console tools and reports.
- Mobile Usability: Test and improve your site’s mobile usability with customized reports.
- Rich Results: Your recipes, jobs, or other structured data can appear as rich results on Google Search. Monitor and improve them using Search Console reports.
- Provides ongoing monitoring of website performance.
- Identifies potential issues that could impact a website’s SEO.
- Track search results and landing pages in a more granular way.
- Detailed insights on search queries help us to identify areas of opportunity for clients.
- The ability to access discontinued tools allows us to use GSC our way, even when it’s not necessarily what the devs intended.
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE PRICING
Google Search Console is free to use.
Moz Pro delivers a comprehensive suite of SEO tools for small businesses that want to manage their organic search within one interface. Some Moz Pro tools allow limited free use, so freelancers will find a lot to like here too. Moz Pro covers the core areas of SEO but offers less depth on technical SEO than it does on link analysis and keyword research.
Larger businesses may still wish to invest in a Moz Pro package to use the platform’s standout features, Keyword Explorer and Link Explorer. As an overall package, however, Moz Pro may lack the level of detail needed to manage sprawling domains.
MOZ PRO FEATURES
- Keyword Search: Ranking for the right keywords can make or break website success. Keyword Explorer streamlines your workflow and improves how you discover and prioritize the best keywords to target in less time. Seamlessly add to, manage, and create keyword lists in one place. Categorize, prioritize, and compare keywords and phrases to fine-tune your keyword and content strategy.
- Rank Tracking: Track your site’s keyword ranking performance and overall visibility on the SERP over time to know what’s working and what’s not. Better yet, track competitors’ movement on the SERP to uncover gaps in their strategies and build on yours.
- Site Crawl: Moz Pro crawls large sites fast and keeps track of new and recurring issues over time. Colorful charts show the breakdown of issue categories, new issues, and total issues; allowing you to easily discover trends, opportunities, and inform individuals on the site’s overall SEO performance.
- On-Page Optimization: It’s important that visitors to your site can do two things right away: know what the page they land on is about and easily find the information they’re looking for. These indicate to search engines that your page is meeting customer needs, which in turn boosts your ability to rank higher and drive more traffic. On-page optimization improves your customer experience and boosts ranking by optimizing your content.
- Link Research: Increase the number of high-quality links pointing to your website and decrease the spammy ones. To do so, analyze your link profile and competitive standing with the industry’s most trusted link metrics.
- Strategically target keywords with accurate keyword volume and difficulty metrics. And save Save keyword lists that you can track and update as needed.
- Know what searchers everywhere see by tracking local and national searches. Get a holistic picture of how you rank for your keywords with our Search Visibility score.
- Alerts ensure you’re the first to know when site issues are found so you can fix them fast.
- Ensure your competition isn’t gaining an edge by learning where they are getting links.
- Save time by scheduling recurring reports sent directly to clients and stakeholders.
MOZ PRO PRICING
Moz Pro offers 4 annual plans:
- Standard – $79/month
- Medium – $143/month
- Large – $199/month
- Premium – $279/month
Moz Pro also offers a free trial of 30 days.
Ubersuggest is a free online domain and keyword research tool that enables businesses to receive insights into traffic on competitor’s pages and popular organic keyword phrases. With Ubersuggest’s free keyword tool, users can view the volume, competitiveness, and even seasonal trends of different keywords and will generate a list of optimized keywords.
For content optimization, Ubersuggest allows users to gain deep insights into the top-performing content pieces for any keyword. Building backlinks is also possible with Ubersuggest, allowing users to see the exact content people are linking. Users can set action plans to improving link profiles and page rankings.
- Domain Overview: Imagine being able to reverse engineer your competitors’ SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing strategy. Ubersuggest allows you to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
- Top SEO Pages: With the top SEO pages report, you can discover which of your competitor’s pages are ranking for popular organic keyword phrases and which ones are loved by sites like Facebook. You no longer will waste time writing content that people don’t want to read.
- Keyword Suggestion: From head terms to long-tail phrases, you’ll get hundreds of suggestions from this free keyword tool. You’ll also see volume, competition, and even seasonal trends for each keyword. And to make things a bit easier, it generates a list of keywords for you based on what is working for your competitors and based on what people are typing into Google.
- Content Ideas: Knowing what to write about can make or break your content strategy. Dive deep into the top-performing content pieces for any given keyword so you can write about topics that people are actually interested in.
- Backlink Data: Backlinks are one of the most critical parts of Google’s algorithm. But there is an issue. It’s hard to build them. Now with Ubersuggest, you can see the exact content in your space that people are linking to. You then approach each of these sites and ask them to link to you. This is all you need to come up with an action plan for improving your link profile and understand which links will have the most impact on your rankings.
- Nice clean and clear layout, that’s easy to use.
- Monitoring broken links help optimize your Google ranking.
- Researching competitor keywords to get a competitive advantage.
- All the functions you need for basic SEO research.
- Very fast and reliable.
UberSuggets Offers 3 monthly plans:
- Individual – $12/month
- Business – $ 20/month
- Enterprise/Agency – $ 40/month
With over 9 years of historic ranking and AdWords data, all corroborated with cached copies of search result pages, SpyFu aims to assist users in improving their SEO (search engine optimization) and advertising strategies by exposing their competitors’ tactics. Unlimited domain, keyword and backlink searches, backlink results, and data exports allow users access to extensive data available on their competitors, and also their own sites.
SpyFu’s AdWords advisor reports give campaign-specific keyword recommendations, based on user-selected competitors’ strategies, by collating their most successful adverts. The information provided by three-way domain comparisons can also be used to tailor advertising strategy, showing the user core keywords employed by all three domains, those which are shared between two sites, and keywords exclusive to the user.
- SEO Research: SpyFu provides rich data on the organic search performance of any website. This means that you can access the same data points below for your own website as well as all of your competitors.
- PPC research: SpyFu also provides over 13 years of data on paid search activity of all major websites. Similar to organic research, you can leverage SpyFu’s PPC research for your own website as well as your competitors.
- Keyword Rank Tracking: SpyFu has a tool that tracks the position of your website in Google search rankings over time. To use this tool, you have to upload your desired keywords. Like most tools in SpyFu, this keyword tracking tool can be used to monitor the performance of your competitors as well.
- Competitive Analysis: All of the features outlined above can be used to spy on your competition. In other words, you can use SpyFu’s SEO research, PPC research, and keyword rank tracking features to understand your competitors’ online marketing tactics.
- Gets info on competitor’s websites. Simply putting in a domain name allows us to see what keywords they rank for organically, how much they spend on PPC, and what their ads look like.
- Finds the best keywords for clients. By showing what keywords are going to cost, how many searches per month, etc. allows us to plan budgets more accurately.
- An easy-to-use interface that makes it accessible to most of your employees regardless of experience level.
- Affordable price point compared to other similar tools.
- SpyFu shows details about any website’s organic traffic.
Spyfu offers 3 monthly plans :
- Basic – 33/month (billed annually)
- Professional – $58/month (billed annually)
- Team – $199/month (billed annually)
WooRank is an SEO Analysis Tool to optimize Website Traffic, Conversions, and Usability. Generate website reviews and track your progress in real-time. Download reports or presentation slides in one click. Discover engaging keywords with Competitive Analysis. The Site Crawl checks the content issues and technical SEO problems with your website. Small, Medium, and Large companies make use of the software.
- Keyword Tool: Discover the best keywords for your website’s blog posts and content marketing based on the value they can deliver to your business. See where your landing pages appear in search results and track position changes over time. Localize your efforts by tracking keywords in the country, region, or city to see your results on a more granular level. Investigate Google’s rich results to uncover hidden keyword opportunities.
- Competitive Analysis: Closely monitor your rivals to uncover their SEO strategy and propel your business forward. Find opportunities and uncover gaps in your SEO with a side-by-side comparison of website data. Scope multiple websites using real Google search result data to see what keywords you’re competing for and how you rank relative to your competitors. Decide which queries to go after and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Complete Technical Analysis: Quickly and easily analyze thousands of pages to find issues that could be impacting your website’s SEO, usability, or accessibility. Organize data to take ownership of your digital marketing with an easy-to-use interface that saves you hours of work. Automatic website crawls let you take control of your SEO and diagnose new issues as you add new pages and content to your website. CSV downloads allow you to effortlessly deliver the most important technical tasks to a development team.
- Actionable SEO Task: Digestible language and actionable tasks help you to achieve your marketing and business goals. Identify technical glitches that might be frustrating your users or preventing Google from ranking your site. Easily understand what you need to do to fix the issues we’ve identified. Prioritize your work into manageable and deliverable chunks to celebrate quick wins for your business.
- Track your keywords in the location that makes sense to your business, even at a city level.
- Track your keyword rankings against your competitors for a simple way to view your long-term SEO success.
- Find the keywords that trigger featured results and which ones you or your competitors are already performing for.
- You can export your keyword data as a CSV to complement your historical reporting to colleagues or clients.
- You can categorize your keywords using tags and gain insights into which areas of your site require more attention.
Woorank offers 3 annual plans:
- Pro – US$53.25/ month, billed at US$639.00 yearly
- Premium – US$133.25/month, billed at US$1,599.00 yearly
- Enterprise – Please contact the sales team to get a price tailored to your needs.
Woorank also offers 14 days free.
creaming Frog SEO Spider is a search engine optimization (SEO) software that helps businesses create site visualizations, conduct spell checks, generate XML sitemaps, and more from within a unified platform. It enables staff members to crawl websites to identify broken links and server errors.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider allows team members to access and view URLs blocked by X-Robots-Tag, meta robots, and robots.txt. It lets employees analyze and identify short, missing, or long page titles and meta descriptions. With the md5 algorithmic check tool, professionals can discover duplicate elements, such as descriptions, page titles, or headings.
SCREAMING FROG FEATURES
- Find Broken Links: Crawl a website instantly and find broken links (404s) and server errors. Bulk export the errors and source URLs to fix, or send to a developer.
- Analyze Page Titles & Meta Data: Analyse page titles and meta descriptions during a crawl and identify those that are too long, short, missing, or duplicated across your site.
- Extract Data with XPath: Collect any data from the HTML of a web page using CSS Path, XPath, or regex. This might include social meta tags, additional headings, prices, SKUs, or more!
- Generate XML Sitemaps: Quickly create XML Sitemaps and Image XML Sitemaps, with advanced configuration over URLs to include last modified, priority, and change frequency.
- Schedule Audits: Schedule crawls to run at chosen intervals and auto-export crawl data to any location, including Google Sheets. Or automate entirely via the command line.
- Audit Redirects: Find temporary and permanent redirects, identify redirect chains and loops, or upload a list of URLs to audit in a site migration.
- Allows you to track the progress of SEO issues and opportunities and see what’s changed between crawls. Compare staging against production environments using advanced URL Mapping.
- Evaluate internal linking and URL structure using interactive crawl and directory force-directed diagrams and tree graph site visualizations.
- Connect to the Google Analytics, Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights APIs and fetch user and performance data for all URLs in a crawl for greater insight.
- Discover exact duplicate URLs with an md5 algorithmic check, partially duplicated elements such as page titles, descriptions, or headings, and find low content pages.
- View URLs blocked by robots.txt, meta robots, or X-Robots-Tag directives such as ‘noindex’ or ‘nofollow’, as well as canonicals and rel=“next” and rel=“prev”.
SREAMING FROG PRICING
Screaming Frog offers both free plans and paid plans. Paid plans start from £119 per license/ year.
Majestic SEO is an SEO software tool that specializes in link analysis. So unlike Ahrefs, SEMrush, or Moz Pro, Majestic is all about backlinks. In other words, Majestic isn’t an all-in-one tool that does keyword research, SEO site audits, and on-page SEO analysis. And, because they focus on link analysis above all else, they claim to have the world’s best backlink checker.
- Trust Flow: Trust Flow represents the quality of links that point to URLs and websites. A web page with higher Trust Flow than Citation Flow will usually have good-quality links.
- Citation Flow: Citation Flow is a score that reflects the number of links that point to any given website. Citation Flow does not care whether a link is of good quality or poor quality.
- Visibility Flow: The Visibility Flow score helps you to find desirable editorial-style links on high Trust Flow pages, rather than directory-style links (even when the directory Trust Flow is high).
- Topical Trust Flow: With a score that shows where a website is positioned compared to the very best sites in over 800 categories, Topical Trust Flow illustrates the topical relevancy of a web page.
- Flow Metric Scores: Each score represents a different measure of the impact of your content. Gain great insight from investigating where the balance between Flow Metric scores differ from the norm.
- The backlink review is really done well. Majestic set the standard when it came to creating a full historical backlink review platform as the highlight to their functionality.
- Competitor SEO Analysis is very useful with Majestic, being able to not only pull all SEO data but historical information as well, which allows you to track the ongoing SEO efforts of your competition.
- The Search Explorer tool is really handy. It allows you to scan the Majestic index to see where certain keywords appear in SEO. This is extremely useful for very large websites that have a lot of evergreen content.
- Provides a useful backlink profile. If you can see who is linking to a particular domain you can usually tell if the domain is worthwhile.
- Majestic has one of the largest, if not, in fact, THE largest, inventory of internet links. For backlink analysis that’s extremely important.
Majestic Offers 3 annual plan
- Lite – $41.67/month
- Pro – $83.33/month
- API -$333.33/month
Google algorithm is always updating and constantly changing. The Google algorithm partially uses keywords to determine page rankings. The best way to rank for specific keywords is by doing SEO. SEO essentially is a way to tell Google that a website or web page is about a particular topic. The right tool of SEO will always provide you the opportunity to leave your competitor far away. It is better to generate reports there in lieu of using spreadsheets or other platforms.
The above-mentioned list represents are some of the best SEO tools. Hope you liked this article on “Best SEO Tools“. If you have any questions related to the topic, you can leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink