15+ Best Web Hosting Services For Everyone.
List Of Top Web Hosting Companies
(Reviewed Best Web Hosting Service Providers With Pros And Pricing )
Establishing an online presence provides a digital storefront for your business whether you already have a physical location or are a home-based business. For businesses that have a physical location, a website helps you to tap into the online market—something that helps you increase your revenue by increasing your reach. If you’re just searching for business ideas and want to establish a business online, or are trying to branch out and be your own boss, one of the first things you should do is focus some of your energy on developing your own website.
Table Of Contents
Many companies offer the opportunity to build individual websites free of charge, but if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, I’d recommend paying the relatively small fee that will allow you to truly take the reigns and build a unique website from scratch. There are hand-full of website builder software and tools with the help of which even a non-technical person can make a website of his own.
You might even want to invest in a VPS or dedicated server hosting, which will allow you to have complete control over the network your website runs on. By having complete control over every aspect of your website, you control your business’ destiny. So in this article, I am going to list down and review some of the best web hosting services. But before that, we will go through some basics about web hosting.
What Is Web Hosting?
According to Wikipedia, a web hosting service (often shortened to web host) is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
Web hosting is an online service that enables you to publish your website or web application on the Internet. When you sign up for a web hosting service, you basically rent some space on a physical server where you can store all the files and data necessary for your website to work properly.
A server is a physical computer that runs without any interruption so that your website is available all the time for anyone who wants to see it. Your web host is responsible for keeping that server up and running, protecting it from malicious attacks, and transferring your content — such as text, images, files, etc. — from the server to your visitors’ browsers.
When you decide to start a new website, you need to find a web hosting provider that will supply you with that server space. Your web host stores all your files, assets, and databases on the server. Whenever someone types your domain name into the address bar of their browser, your host transfers all the files necessary to serve that request.
Things To Consider Before You Select An Web Hosting Provider
The first step of a website development journey is finding the right web hosting provider. Besides storing the website files and data, a hosting provider plays an important role in the site’s security and performance. Before deciding on a service, it is essential to consider a few crucial factors:
- Budget: Make sure to evaluate the costs of buying a domain name and getting premium themes and plugins. Plus, the more different types of websites you own, the more costly they will be.
- Project scope: Do you want to build an online store, a personal website, or a corporate landing page? Estimate the potential website traffic as it will help you predict the resources needed.
- Website-creation tools: Consider the platform you’re going to use to build the website, such as a CMS or a website builder, and check whether your chosen web host supports those options.
- Features: Take into consideration bandwidth and storage needs compared to your website requirements. Consider the scalability of the web hosting plans as well – that way, you’ll ensure that the website has plenty of room to grow.
- Security: Check the security measures the provider implements, such as access management, SSL certificates, automated backups, and software updates.
What Are The Different Types Of Hosting Services?
Perhaps one of the biggest challenges when setting up a website is deciding what type of web hosting plan you’ll use. There are a lot of options to pick from, and they vary widely in price, so you’ll need to be sure you’re making the right decision. Some of the most common types of web hosting you’ll run across are as follow:
1. Shared Hosting
Shared Hosting: Shared hosting plans are the most common choice for website owners. On this type of plan, a single server is shared among multiple users. That means a single computer (a shared server) will host several (or even hundreds of) websites. Although you’ll share resources with other users, you don’t have access to their files, private information, or any other data.
Shared hosting doesn’t always have the best reputation, but the quality of the service you get will depend largely on your hosting provider. While some shared hosting plans are very limiting, others can handle websites that get decent amounts of traffic.
- It’s very affordable.
- No administration issues.
- Lack of admin access.
- Performance issues due to other customers.
- File permission risks.
2. Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting
Virtual Private Servers (VPSs) are a step above shared plans when it comes to performance and customizability. The way a VPS works is that a single physical server will contain multiple virtually partitioned sections. Each container, or VPS, acts as a full system devoted just to your site. So you get dedicated resources, and in some cases, access to that server’s configuration.
Each user on a VPS server has access to a virtual machine running its own copy of an operating system (OS). This allows customers using VPS hosting to experience similar capabilities and performance to a dedicated server for their sites.
- You get fully dedicated resources for your website.
- Depending on your host, you might be able to configure your VPS to your specific needs.
- Compared to shared hosting, VPS hosting is more expensive.
- Configuring a VPS often requires some technical know-how.
3. Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting is where things get a little trickier. When people talk about the “cloud,” they’re usually referring to distributed VPSs. The way this works is that instead of having a virtual server stored on one computer, it’s hosted on a whole network of them.
That network of computers is what we call the “cloud.” The advantage of this approach is that with a network, you can easily scale your server’s resources as needed. Plus, with cloud hosting, downtime is rarely an issue, nor is data loss thanks to the system’s built-in redundancy.
- It offers a high degree of scalability.
- You can customize your server as you see fit.
- The payment structures for cloud hosting can be a bit complicated.
4. Dedicating Hosting
Dedicated hosting is an Internet hosting option in which an organization leases an entire server, which is often housed in a data center. The host not only provides the server equipment but may also provide administration and other services. This is considered a more flexible arrangement for the client because unlike in shared server arrangements, it gives the organization total control over the server, its software, and security systems. In some cases, a dedicated server can be less expensive.
For example, in a shared hosting plan, a client is sharing a computer with many other clients. In the case of a VPS hosting plan, the clients are sharing a machine but not the resources with other clients on the same computer. However, on dedicated hosting plans, a client leases a whole server with all of its resources. Web hosting companies offer different packages of dedicated hosting plans. Prices of these plans are based on the client’s choice of hardware and resource allocation.
- You get a whole server to yourself.
- In most situations, you can configure your server to your liking.
- It’s an expensive option.
5. Managed Hosting
Managed hosting is a little different. It’s not a type of plan, but a kind of service. With managed hosting, your provider takes care of a lot of the day-to-day maintenance tasks that would otherwise fall on your shoulders. Some of those tasks include backups, security monitoring, software updates, and more.
It’s important to understand that managed hosting plans can come in every flavor. There are managed shared plans, managed VPSs and even managed dedicated servers. In all of these cases, you pay a little extra so you don’t need to worry about the nuts and bolts of hosting, and you get to focus on growing your blog, portfolio, or e-commerce website.
- Your provider will take care of basic maintenance tasks for you.
- Depending on your web host, they might optimize website performance for you.
- It tends to be more expensive than regular hosting plans.
6. WordPress Hosting
WordPress hosting is any form of web hosting that is specifically optimized to function with websites built via WordPress. Websites built on the WordPress platform have some unique characteristics that can cause functionality issues if not properly optimized — meaning certain elements may not load properly, increased load time, or the website could become unreachable altogether. When this happens, it is common for readers or customers to exit your site, costing you valuable traffic and potential sales.
- Often comes with some level of managed service.
- You get access to WordPress-specific perks, such as free plugin licenses and one-click installations.
- It’s only of use to WordPress users and limits your ability to use other platforms.
7. Reseller Hosting
Reseller hosting is a Web hosting business model in which a Web hosting provider allows some or all of their Web hosting services to be sold by an individual or third-party organization. Reseller hosting enables an organization to act as a Web hosting provider without the need to build, operate and manage a Web hosting infrastructure.
In most reseller hosting packages, individual control panels are offered to end-users. However, the end-users of reseller hosting may not have the same level of technical support that other customers receive from established web hosting firms. This is due to the fact that account owners of reseller hosting services are not required to have extensive knowledge of web hosting. In fact, most of the account holders of reseller hosting are entrepreneurs who are starting up their hosting business rather than experienced webmasters.
- You can set up hosting accounts for third-party users and charge them directly.
- You’re in full control of the hosting experience.
- You’re usually responsible for billing clients, which comes with a lot of responsibility.
What Are The Best Web Hosting Services?
- BlueHost – Overall Best Web Hosting
- HostGator – Best Shared Web Hosting
- Hostwinds – Best Dedicated Web Hosting
- DreamHost – Best Email Hosting Provider
- GreenGeeks – Best Web Hosting Providers
- Domain.com – Best Hosting Provider For Shared Hosting
- Liquid Web – Best Web Hosting Platform For Managed Hosting
- NameChaep – Best Host Site For Unlimited Web Hosting
- Hostinger – Best Web Hosting For WordPress
- Kinsta Hosting – Best Hosting Services Web
- A2 Hosting – Best Low Cost Web Hosting Services
- WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- NameHero – Best Web Hosting Services
- SiteGround – Best Web Hosting Services for small business
- FlyWheel – Best Web Hosting For Beginners
Bluehost provides hosting Services. Some of the popular hosting services provided by Bluehost are Shared Hosting, VPDS hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Managed Hosting, and Woocommerce hosting. Bluehost also offers Domain Registration services. Bluehost is the largest privately held web hosting company in the United States.
With WordPress hosting you get powerful tools and a smart design Website Builder for easy, quick website creation to power your WordPress website. Upon creation of your WordPress Hosting plan, Bluehost automatically installs the latest and most secure version of WordPress. You will also get Easy Drag -n-Drop Builder and Free Domain for 1 year. You will also receive free WordPress Updates.
With Bluehost Shared Hosting, whether you use the Website Builder or traditional WordPress, you get all the features, tools, and guidance you need to build and launch truly impressive WordPress websites. Shared hosting is the easiest, most economical way to get your website connected to the Internet so you can start building it.
Hosting your website on one of its dedicated servers gives you more power to grow your business. It’s the ultimate in speed, flexibility, and control. With full SSD storage dedicated solely to you, our virtual private server hosting gives you the flexibility and control to build exactly the website you want. Bluehost’s VPS hosting empowers developers, designers, and system administrators to build without limits thanks to its impressive raw compute power, full root access, and fully dedicated server resources.
Bluehost Web Hosting Features
- All-in-one Dashboard: Everything you need to build a stunning website from one easy-to-access location.
- Fast And Reliable Performance: Give your website the speed and reliability your blog or business visitors expect.
- Best Themes and Plugins: Choose from a variety of themes and plugins to boost your website’s style and function.
- Domain Manager: Bluehost domain manager makes it easy to track, update, transfer, purchase, and administer all of your domains in one place. Plus and Business Pro accounts support unlimited add-on and parked domains, subdomains, and even domestic and international domains.
- Resource Protection: Bluehost’s technology identifies websites using excessive resources and temporarily re-assigns them to isolated systems. This defends your website performance and mitigates the risk normally associated with shared servers.
- SSL Certificates: Powered by Let’s Encrypt, each SSL Certificate provided helps secure the connection between your websites and your visitors. This helps keep personal information, e-commerce transactions, and other sensitive data safeguarded.
Bluehost Web Hosting Pricing
BlueHost Web Hosting plans are:
- Shared Hosting – Starts from $4.95/month
- Dedicated Hosting – Starts from $73.99/month
- VPS Hosting – Starts from $17.99/month
Visit the official site to get the detailed pricing structure.
- The SSL is included in the hosting.
- Its dedicated hosting has a high-quality storage configuration that uses RAID1, mirroring your data for improved security and protection.
- You are able to increase the available storage on your server on the fly, in real-time, without any server admin assistance.
- Installing functions and features through the Cpanel was very easy with Bluehost.
- Customer service/tech support is simply top-notch. Being able to pick up the phone, get help, and not get charged for it is rare in the tech-support world.
- Only one Domain on Basic Plan.
HostGator is a leading provider of web hosting and domain registration services. Founded in 2002, HostGator was one of the first web hosts worldwide to offer unlimited hosting. Today they are the leading provider in the industry with over 900,000 customers worldwide. Hostgator provides hosting services like Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Application Hosting, and Windows Hosting.
If you’re switching to HostGator from another hosting provider, then this process couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is sign up for hosting, and their team will take care of all the technical steps. This is perfect for beginners who don’t want to get their hands dirty with complex site migration.
Also, if this is your first time using the service, then you can take advantage of the number of one-click installs they offer. Installing a CMS on your site takes nothing more than clicking a few buttons and entering the name of your site. These tools and services make it very easy to get your site off the ground, even if you don’t have any technical skills.
Overall, HostGator provides excellent customer support. HostGator does better than most of its competitors here, offering a 45-day guarantee.
Hostgator Web Hosting Features
- Free Domain: Get your first year of domain registration with Hostgator.
- Free Site Transfers: If you already have a site, Hostgator allows you to transfer that site over to Hostgator.
- Unmetered Bandwidth: Disk space and bandwidth are “Unmetered” which means you are not charged according to the amount of disk space or bandwidth you use.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee: Hostgator provides the best uptime that ensures the best ability to keep your website up and running with minimal downtime.
- Free SSL Certificate: An SSL certificate ensures your website traffic is secure and that HTTPS displays in the browser. Hostgator provides a FREE SSL certificate with all hosting accounts.
- One-Click Installs: You can integrate any app easily with just one click.
- Excellent Tech Support: HostGator is famous for its tech support. Talk to a HostGator support rep anytime over a live chat or call the company’s toll-free number. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Reseller Hosting: One of the most innovative HostGator features is reseller hosting, which allows users to sell their own hosting plans over HostGator servers. Start your own web host.
The pricing plans of Hostgator are as follows:
- Shared Hosting – Starts at $2.75/month
- WordPress Hosting – Starts at $3.84/month
- VPS Hosting – $19.95/month
- Dedicated Hosting – 89.98/month
To get the pricing information in detail, please visit their official website.
- The Control Panel for web hosting is very user-friendly.
- Good analytics to track CPU usage and general resource allocation.
- The customer service workers are professional and friendly.
- The Control Panel for web hosting is very user-friendly.
- Hostgator provides a 45-days money refund guarantee.
- Restore from backups requires an additional fee.
HostWind is a web hosting company that provides reliable and efficient web hosting services in the United States. Its main goal is to provide clients with best-in-class, fully managed cloud hosting services at an affordable price. Hostwind offers a wide range of plans to meet the specific needs of all types of websites, from personal blogs to high-traffic eCommerce stores. Hostwinds offers a wide range of hosting products including Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Web Application Hosting, and VPS Services.
Hostwinds owns 100% of its servers, systems, and structures. Every server, router, and deployment is under our control. When a problem arises, we can fix it directly. Most hosting companies rent their servers and forward the costs to their clients. By purchasing its own hardware, Hostwinds can react quickly to every situation and cut out the extra overhead of repackaging another provider’s services.
Hostwinds is very straightforward; it’s designed to be helpful. From day one, it advertises “instant setup” and follows through on that, with dedicated onboarding and easy website transfer. Day-to-day, you use a control panel and admin access that is easy to navigate and customize to your specific needs.
- cPanel and Softaculous: Regardless of your technical knowledge, cPanel provides you everything you need to manage your website like a pro. Huntwinds joined it with the Softaculous auto-installer to provide one-click installation for hundreds of web applications, from WordPress to Joomla.
- Website Monitoring: Huntwinds’ Website Monitoring service will monitor your website 24/7. Should an issue arise, a ticket will automatically dispatch their support engineers for resolution.
- Nightly Backup: Hostwinds offers a nightly backup service so that your essential information is always secure. You can keep your backups for as long as you like and access them at any time!
- High-Quality Networking: Hostwinds network systems offer incomparable speeds and reliability. This is a result of the high degree of redundancy that they have established as a built-in safeguard. Hostwinds has redundant communications pathways and multiple carriers in each location to continue offering the best hosting services in the industry.
of hosting. The most commonly used for small businesses will be the shared web hosting option, with the Basic plan starting at $3.29/month as an introductory rate. It allows you to host one domain and gives you unlimited bandwidth and traffic.
To know more information on pricing, please visit the official site.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth.
- Hostwinds owns 100% of its servers.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Nightly backups are included in the basic plan.
- Users benefit from the White Label Hosting.
- Hostwinds does not offer a free SEO option
DreamHost is a web hosting service provider that offers website owners a great starting place. Whether you’re a blogger, small-business owner, web designer, or developer, DreamHost makes Dreamhost’s shared web hosting solutions are an easy-as-pie way to get a great website up and running. Plus, with so many robust features, it throws in a domain, SSL certificate, professional email address, and privacy protection for free — Shared Hosting gives you everything you need to succeed online (without breaking the bank).
Designed for beginners, Dreamhost’s shared hosting plans offer a user-friendly interface and flexible options to fit your needs. Whether you’re looking to run an e-shop, business website, or killer blog, our Shared Hosting plans can get your site set up with professional, customizable themes and must-have plugins. In addition to helping you trick out your website with the best tools and tech, we offer you round-the-clock support, regular updates, and valuable resources.
Dreamhost Web Hosting Features
- Custom Control Panel: Dreamhost’s intuitive control panel gives you admin access to all of your DreamHost products. Easily update domain information, add users, adjust email settings, gain access to promotions, and more.
- 1-click Installer: Dead-simple installation of web apps like WordPress.
- Real-Life Human Beings: Tech veterans, geeks, and nerds are all standing by to optimize your experience. Whether you get in touch with our support, read our knowledge base, or start a thread in our community forum — getting answers is easy.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee: With multiple data center locations, redundant cooling, emergency generators, and constant monitoring, we are able to offer our 100% Uptime Guarantee.
- Solid State Drives (SSDs): With SSDs, your website, caching, and database queries are faster (200% faster than HDDs by our calculations).
- Award-Winning Support: Dreamhost provides in-house support staff and the service team is here for you 24/7, 365.
The pricing plans of the Dreamhost are as follows:
- Shared Hosting – Starting From $2.59/month
- VPS Hosting – Starting From $10.00/month
- Managed WordPress Hosting – Starting From $16.95/month
- Dedicated Hosting – $149/month
To get detailed information on pricing, visit the official page.
- Their dashboard is extremely easy to use and doesn’t cause any confusion at all.
- DreamHost has very responsive support, which makes solving many problems much easier.
- Unlimited disk space & data transfer.
- Free SSL & Cloudflare CDN.
- Generous 97-day money-back guarantee.
- Don’t offer the cPanel control panel.
GreenGeeks has been around for over a decade and hosts 500,000+ sites. GreenGeeks’ load speeds are 477 ms and they offer fast hosting at an affordable rate. Add to this their feature-rich bonuses, high-quality 24/7 customer support, and environmentally friendly practices and it’s easy.
GreenGeeks are committed to climate change with 300% Renewable Web Hosting. In addition to using eco-friendly data centers and servers, GreenGeeks matches 3 times the amount of energy we consume from the grid in the form of renewable energy credits. Your website will be 300% green when hosted on our platform. You can feel good that you’re making a difference.
GreenGeeks provide 4 types of hosting- Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Reseller Hosting. GreenGeeks platform is continuously optimized to ensure 99.9% uptime. GreenGeek will make sure that everything including its servers, features, and tools, and expert WordPress support team is best aligned to ensure the best WordPress hosting experience.
GreenGeeks hosting platform has been designed with a maximum use, no waste of resources mindset. Every aspect of its hosting platform is built to be as energy-efficient as possible.
GreenGeeks Web Hosting Features
- SSD Storage Arrays: Solid State RAID-10 Storage Arrays for fast page loads and maximum redundancy.
- Best Speed Technology: The latest in speed tech: LiteSpeed, LSCache, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP7, and free CDN.
- Build-in Scalability: Easily scale computing resources when you need them. Seamlessly upgrade your hosting.
- Advanced Security: GreenGeeks keep your websites secure with custom security rules & zero-day vulnerability fixes.
- Stable Hosting Platform: Container technology, account isolation, proactive monitoring, and daily backups.
- Expert 24/7 Support: Brilliant minds with years of experience available to assist you by chat, ticket, or phone.
- Free CDN: Integrated CDN powered by Cloudflare allows you to cache your static content and serve it from the server closest to your visitors for faster page loads.
- Free SSL Certificate: Deploy free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate for your website using our automated SSL deployment tool. Our system will also auto-renew your certificate.
- Daily backup: Your website is backed up daily. In the event of a disaster situation, we will be able to restore your website to the latest available account backup.
- Advanced WAF/AI: Your website is protected by our advanced firewall protection that uses artificial intelligence to detect and protect against various types of attacks.
- Free Malware Cleanup: If your website gets hacked, GreenGeeks’ support experts will be happy to assist you by cleaning up your website’s infection without any cost to you.
- GreenGeeks Dashboard: Its easy-to-use dashboard will make managing your websites easy with convenient access to all the important tools and services you need for your website(s).
- CPanel: Your hosting accounts will be provisioned with the industry-leading control panel cPanel, giving you access to all the tools and features you need and enjoy.
- 1-Click Installer: You will have access to our time-saving one-click tool that helps you install multiple applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and many more in a simple click.
Pricing Plans Of GreenGeeks are as follows:
- WordPress Hosting – Starting from $2.49/mo.
- WooCommerce Hosting – Starting from $2.49/mo.
- Reseller Web Hosting – Starting from $29.95/mo.
- Virtual Reseller Servers – Starting from $39.95/mo.
- Eco-friendly: 300% green hosting.
- Excellent Server Performance.
- They are reliable with 99.9% uptime.
- It is independently owned.
- An interface that’s great for beginners and experts.
- Refund Doesn’t Include Domain Price and Setup Fee.
One of the world’s largest providers of domain names and site hosting, Domain.com offers a wide range of plans including VPS hosting, but it specializes in affordable shared hosting. Its downsides include no uptime guarantee, and with its most basic features, extras will cost you more.
If you’re looking for a basic web hosting destination, Domain.com can provide you with the storage, email, and other tools to give you a foundation, but it does lack some features and pricing options that its competitors offer.
Domain.com’s web hosting packages come with a number of security features. You’ll get a password-protected directory and SSL support. An SSL certificate will protect valuable information like credit card transactions and sign-ups.
For those looking for a small to mid-range service that offers most of the functionality needed to host a website at a low cost, then it’s worth it to take a look at Domain.com. Domain.com’s more advanced WP Essential plan also comes with a built-in security suite called SiteLock. SiteLock includes daily website scans, automated malware removal, and DDoS protection. Just note that Domain.com doesn’t offer site backups with any of its WordPress plans.
- Affordability: You don’t have to sacrifice quality to get great hosting at a low cost.
- Easy To Use: Use the customer-friendly control panel of domain.com and get 1-click WordPress installs.
- No Limits: Get unlimited storage and scalable bandwidth.
- 99.99% uptime guarantee: Reliability you can count on, so your site will be up and running when visitors need you.
- Free Perks: Secure your site with Certificate free SSL Certificate.
Safe And Secure: 24/7 network monitoring and DDoS protection give you peace of mind.
Domain.com Offers 3 plans:
- Basic – Starting at $3.75/mo
- Deluxe – Starting at $6.75/mo
- Ultra – Starting at $13.75/mo
- If you have a domain name from another provider, you can transfer it to Domain.com.
- Excellent and responsive customer support.
- Affordable Pricing Plans.
- Domain.com secures your domain and your website by running malware scans regularly.
- No discounts on long-term plans.
Liquid Web is a hosting company dedicated to web and cloud professionals. The company was founded 22 years ago and currently employs nearly 250+ experienced administrators, engineers, customer service agents, and technicians.
The company focuses on the quality of both managed web hosting services and technical support staff. They offer dedicated servers, cloud VPS hosting, cloud sites, managed WordPress hosting, managed WooCommerce hosting, and custom hosting solutions.
Liquid Web hosting reviews are generally very positive, and many bloggers have praised their super-fast load time and dedicated support team. I have been wanting to test them for a while now, so let’s get going and look at the good (and bad) sides of their managed WordPress offer.
Liquid Web Features
- Fully Managed Hosting: Offering fully managed web hosting means Liquid Web does it all for you. This includes all software updates and security patches, so your website always runs fast and is never compromised.
- Impressive Page Speed: When it comes to fast load times, Liquid Web does not disappoint.High Performance: Liquid Web has averaged a below 1 second load time, which is pretty good for the hosting industry.
- Faster WordPress Hosting: Liquid Web has engineered one of the best WordPress hosting platforms out there to make hosting simple so you can focus on growing your site. Their fully managed WordPress hosting is a complete solution and is the best choice for mission-critical WordPress sites.
- Specialized WooCommerce Hosting: Their managed WooCommerce hosting is extremely fast and reliable as the platform has been optimized to reduce query loads by 95%.
Liquid Web Pricing
Liquid Web Hosting Pricing Plans are as follows:
- Dedicated Servers – Starting at $199/month
- VPS Hosting – Starting at 1.64/day
- Cloud Sites – Starting at $150/month
- Managed WordPress – Starting at 119/month
- Backing Of Large Clients like Porsche, National Geographic, and Home Depot.
- Liquid Web Provides Dedicated and High-Performance Servers.
- Liquid Web’s Hosting would provide its customers with a lot of security features including VPNs, firewalls, scanners for malware and spyware, removal of viruses, etc.
- With Liquid Web, companies can be sure of having their websites up and running most of the time.
- The customer service with Liquid Web is greatly enhanced with a team of informed and knowledgeable individuals.
- No email hosting (paid addon)
NameCheap is another hosting services providers which are ideal for setting up your personal website, WordPress blog, or business landing page, these hosting plans are simple and affordable. So if you are looking for web hosting on a budget, then as its name suggests, Cheap Web Hosting aims to be inexpensive. You get some impressive value-for-money with Cheap Web Hosting, particularly with an initial discount for the first year, and there are some heavyweight plans here.
Namecheap guarantees 99.9% connectivity and is very easy to set up, with an initial welcome email that points you in the right direction for everything you might need (backed up by some impressive FAQs). It also plays host to an excellent searchable knowledge base.
To wrap things up, testing proved that this company generally offers above-average speeds compared to rivals, making this a great hosting provider for those who aren’t keen on doing too much damage to their wallet.
NameChaep Hosting Benefits
- Privacy And Security: NameCheap offers a variety of hosting services like shared hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting. When it comes to privacy and security, your online security and privacy come first at Namecheap, and they will always support the rights of individuals and consumers online. They claim to have a mission to keep the Internet open, free, and safe for everyone.
- Never Pay for Hosting Migration: Already have hosting and want to change your hosting provider? From start to finish, Namecheap migration is free, fast, and easy. No surprises along the way.
- Expect & Receive 24/7 Support: Need some help? Their dedicated team of hosting experts is standing by, ready to help via Live Chat. Whether you’re just starting out or there’s an issue that needs fixing, they’re here for you—every step of the way.
- Go Easy on Your Wallet: Enjoy top-notch service at a fraction of the price you’d pay with competitors. With them, you get all the hosting bells and whistles, without breaking the bank.
- Sit Back & Relax: When you decide to host with them, you’re in the very best of hands. Rest assured that your needs come first and trust that any changes made will benefit you (think top-tier security measures, stable backups, and uptime guarantees).
Currently, you can get started for only $1.58 / month (for the first year), and for that price you get to host not one but three websites. Plus, there’s a free domain name included as well.
- cPanel is used. This is the most commonly used control panel in the world and it makes life easier for users.
- The Softaculous installer enables you to use WordPress or other apps with just a few clicks. You can update and maintain your applications with great ease.
- Namecheap regularly creates its own backups of your site, which you can request a copy of if necessary.
- The design and interface are very user-friendly.
- Free and fast migration from other hosting providers.
- Some aspects of the dashboard are hard to find.
Hostinger is a web hosting service provider that’s well-known for its low-cost plans and speedy loading times. It’s newer when compared to other providers in the industry, but it has become well-known quickly due to its cheap pricing. In fact, Hostinger boasts 29 million users across 178 countries.
If you’re on a budget and need good hosting, Hostinger is the way to go. It’s impossible to find better hosting for less money. This guide will help you decide if Hostinger has suitable hosting plans for your website. This is one of the cheap and best Web hosting service providers.
Hostinger offers various types Of Hosting Services like shared web hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, CPanel Hosting, VPS Hosting, Minecraft Hosting, and CyberPanel Hosting. Hostinger’s website states that their server response time is 43 milliseconds, which is excellent. However, I was unable to verify this number in any tests. You probably would need a high-end plan using little resources to achieve those speeds.
- WordPress Optimized: Hostinger is a popular hosting provider for WordPress sites. It offers high-quality service and has been optimized to work with the world’s most popular CMS. Its speed and easy setup options make it a great choice for website builders who want to get online fast.
- One-Click Install: Hostinger makes it easy to set up a website. You can integrate apps and features with one click, and no need to manually upload updates.
- Unlimited Bandwidth And Storage: The top two tiers of Hostinger’s plans give you unlimited bandwidth (aka, unlimited website traffic) and visits to your site. Single shared hosting plans are capped at 100GB, but for one small site, that’s really all you need for great website accessibility. You also have access to unlimited Hostinger email.
- Custom dashboard: Hostinger takes pride in its customizable dashboard that can be modified just how you like it while still staying clutter-free and functional. It is minimalistic while still feeling modern.
- Ease Of Use: Without a doubt, Hostinger is very easy to use. It’s built for the tech novice trying to run a business and publish a site, not a Silicon Valley developer. Because it knows its target base so well, its user journey is easy to navigate, with synchronization and installation that’s as simple as one click.
Plan Of Hostinger is as follows:
- Shared Web Hosting – Starting from $1.39/month.
- Cloud Hosting – Starting from $9.99/month.
- VPS Hosting plan – Starting from $3.95/month.
- Email Hosting – Starting from $0.99/month.
Visit the official website if you want to know the Pricing information in detail.
- 1-click auto WordPress installer.
- Impressive 99.9% uptime of website server.
- Free daily & weekly data backup.
- 24/7 chat support.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The price is a little bit higher than the other ones.
Kinsta was founded in 2013 with a desire to change the status quo. We set out to create the best WordPress hosting platform in the world, and that’s our promise. Kinsta takes managed WordPress hosting and performance to the next level. Powered by Google Cloud Platform and their lightning-fast “premium tier” network, WordPress users can choose from 25+ data centers around the globe. We host all types of sites, from small blogs up to Fortune 500 customers.
Kinsta has created caching rules to help with popular plugins, most notably WooCommerce. It will only cache pages that are static while excluding checkout and account pages that often change for visitors. This keeps your e-commerce site running as fast as possible with no functionality issues for customers.
Since Kinsta is a WordPress host, it makes sense that their control panel has a WordPress-esque design. The UI is simple and intuitive, and the design of charts and the layout, in general, is pleasant. The dashboard quickly shows you your traffic levels and resource consumption over time.
Customer support is also handled through the dashboard via live messaging, available 24/7. There is no phone support.
Kinsta Hosting Features
- Speed Obsessive Architecture: Kinsta uses state-of-the-art technology like Nginx, PHP 8.0, LXD software containers, MariaDB, and compute-optimized VMs to make sure your website loads in the blink of an eye. Featuring complete resource isolation, a scalable infrastructure, and high uptime.
- High-Security Network: A secure firewall powered by Cloudflare. Active and passive measures to stop attacks and malicious intent in its tracks. Continuous monitoring for uptime, free DDoS protection and mitigation, software-based restrictions, SSL support, and hardware firewalls. Bottom line: your site is monitored and secured 24/7.
- Next Generation Infrastructure: employ only the best technology, from our server hardware to the software we run. No matter what development stack you use, we’ll always have the latest framework versions installed and up to date. employ only the best technology at Kinsta, from our server hardware to the software we run. No matter what development stack you use, we’ll always have the latest framework versions installed and up to date.
- Google Cloud Platform: Powered by Google Cloud Platform and its 28 global data centers. Everything is interconnected over its premium tier network, designed to minimize distance and hops, resulting in fast and secure transport of your data.
- Free Site Migration: Moving your site to Kinsta won’t incur any downtime. Their expert migration team will take care of everything for you. They’ll assign a temporary domain to your migrated site and check everything before going live.
- Uptime Checks: Kinsta checks the status of all websites we host every 2 minutes. That translates to 720 checks for each of your sites every day. Its uptime checks allow us to react to issues before they affect lots of visitors. It allows us to be proactive in our support efforts.
Kinsta Hosting Plans and Pricing
Kinsta Pricing Plans are as follows:
- Starter – $300/year
- Pro – $600/year
- Business 1 – $1000/Year
- Business 2 – $2000/Year
- Business 3 – $3000/Year
- Business 4 – $4000/Year
- Enterprise 1 – $6000/Year
- EnterPrise 2 – $9000/Year
- Enterprise 3 – $12000/Year
- EnterPrise 4 – $15000/Year
- All websites are managed from one dashboard.
- Easy to enable and disable features, such as caching, htaccess redirect rules, etc
- Simple pricing with generous benefits at each price point.
- Contributes to the open-source community through honest articles.
- Excellent customer support! They are knowledgeable, fast to respond, and often go above and beyond.
- Inability to host non-WordPress sites
When A2 Hosting first launched in 2003, the company was focused on serving developers; A2 Hosting was among the first providers to offer PHP 5 and to support Ruby on Rails on shared servers. As the company grew, the focus shifted toward performance, following a customer survey that revealed loading times trailed only support and reliability as top priorities.
Whether you want a dedicated server, standard shared hosting with cPanel, VPS, or anything in between, A2 Hosting can offer the services to meet your needs. With expertly tuned servers that house fewer accounts, the company promises uptimes of 99.9% or higher, with Guru Crew customer support available all day, every day..
Overall, you can’t go wrong in choosing A2 Hosting as your web host. The company’s inventive hosting solutions, impressive performance and security measures, and the constant thought put into the user experience warrant our high praise for their services.
A2 Hosting Features
- Developer Friendly: You get the best versions of your favorite solutions whether you’re looking for Linux or Windows development software. Since its launch in 2003, A2 Hosting has been a developer-friendly web hosting provider.
- Domain Registration Or Transfer: Register a new domain or transfer your existing ones now! In addition to offering the most commonly registered top-level domain (TLD) options, A2 Hosting offers hundreds of additional TLD options bound to fit your needs! Just use the domain registration field above to get started.
- SSL Certificate: Not only does A2 Hosting offer a wide variety of SSL Certificate options, but also from a variety of SSL Certificate providers. Some of the vendors that are currently available from A2 Hosting are RapidSSL, GeoTrust, and DigiCert.
- Swiftserver Fast Hosting: A2 Hosting has the fastest web hosting solution to date available on its SwiftServer Platform is their Turbo package.
- Free SSD: A2 Hosting was actually one of the first hosts to offer SSD Hosting. Before SSDs though, our customers were hosted on hard disk drives (HDDs). Solid-state drives (SSDs) provide faster page load speeds because compared to HDDs with spinning disks and a mechanical arm, SSDs do not have moving parts allowing for much faster read and write times. While HDDs can only perform hundreds of input/output functions each minute, A2 Hosting’s SSDs perform can actually perform thousands.
- Performance Plus Options: A2 Hosting allows your site to run at peak performance even during traffic surges. Thanks to Performance Plus, it can! Add Performance Plus to your account and we’ll double your CPU cores and add an additional GB of RAM to your account. With these additional resources, you can rest assured you’ll be able to maintain your site’s speed during traffic spikes.
A2 Hosting Pricing
A2 Hosting 2 Year Pricing Plans are:
- Shared Hosting – $2.99/month
- Reseller Hosting – $18.99/month
- VPS Hosting – $4.99/month
- Dedicated Hosting – $129/month
- Unlimited SSD Space & Transfer.
- Free & Easy Site Migration.
- Free Automatic Backups.
- Easy Money Back Guarantee.
- Speed Optimized WordPress.
- 99.9% Uptime Commitment.
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- Restrictions on the Cheapest Plan.
WP Engine is known as a managed WordPress hosting service. They offer fully optimized plans that are made specifically for the platform. Of course, when compared to other WordPress hosts, WP Engine’s plans aren’t exactly cheap.
If you’re looking for a WordPress hosting company that will keep your site secure, optimize it, and make sure it loads quickly – without having to do all of the work yourself – managed WordPress hosting is an option worth considering. One of the top names in this niche is WP Engine.
In addition to the standard features of a WordPress hosting company, WP Engine also offers automated site backups and updates. It also has proprietary Evercache technology for caching and proxying, resulting in faster loading times for pages.
If you’re looking to sell products via your website, you should get a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate. It safeguards the data sent from a customer’s computer to your site’s servers. Fortunately, WP Engine includes one, free of charge, with your hosting subscription. Considering that some web hosts make you buy an SSL certificate separately.
WP Engine performs daily malware scans and has a firewall—one that’s updated daily—to block the latest threats. The web host also offers real-time threat detection, enterprise-grade firewalls, and free hacking remediation by WordPress-trained security experts.
WP Engine Features
- Access to WordPress experts: WP Engine recognizes the importance of setting up and maintaining your hosting. To ensure it’s a smooth process, you’ll have access to a team of experts who ensure your hosting is correctly configured for your business needs. They also monitor threats in real-time and offer free WP Engine SSL encryption for added protection.
- One-click staging: The WP Engine staging area lets you test changes before taking posts to live, allowing you to gauge proposed changes rapidly before committing.
- Partnerships: WP Engine has strong partnerships with many key enterprises such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform which offer scalable solutions for all businesses. These plug-ins, optimized for WordPress, meaning you don’t have to spend time coding, building, and testing solutions.
- Geotargeting capabilities: Geotargeting lets you pinpoint your audience with location-specific content to increase engagement and conversions. This can be beneficial for clients selling into disparate markets.
- Multiple user permissions: WP Engine realizes you’ll likely have more than one user on your site so it allows for easy setup of multiple user permissions with varying levels of access.
- Open-source technology: WordPress’s open-source technology eliminates limitations so you can scale and do what’s necessary for your site, just as with WordPress itself. You can customize functions and add-ons precisely as you like for your business.
- Admin activity history logs and data reporting: Keep an eye on users and site data with ease. From one dashboard, you have a bird’ eye view of all admin activity. Meanwhile, your traffic and site performance data is continuously refreshed providing you instantaneous, meaningful information.
- Multiple server locations: WP Engine is global, hosting servers in 19 countries, including data centers in the U.S., Australia, and throughout Europe and Asia.
WP Hosting Pricing
WP Managed Hosting Has 4 plans:
- Managed Hosting Startup– $25/month
- Managed Hosting Professional– $49/month
- Managed Hosting Growth – $95/month
- Managed Hosting Scale – $241/month
WP hosting has many other pricing. Visit the official site to know more about the pricing plans.
- Automatic daily backups. You don’t need to do anything but show up and build sites.
- Their customer service is next-level. I’ve never had an issue go unsolved.
- SSL certificate – WP Engine provides free SSL certificates for your site that auto-renew. Just set it and forget it.
- Simple User Management. You can easily manage who has access and to what
- WPEngine’s servers provide extremely fast page load times using a combination of high-speed server hardware and software along with an excellent CDN and top-notch caching software.
- Their premium pricing is surely worthwhile, but it is significantly higher than virtually all of their competitors, without much obvious distinction in feature sets.
Name Hero is a leader in high-speed cloud Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and VPS Hosting. Built using proprietary technology, Name Hero operates a private cloud with solid-state drives, high availability bandwidth, and powerful Intel processors. Customers enjoy increased page load and 99.99% uptime with the LiteSpeed webserver and MariaDB.
Once you sign up with NameHero, they will provide you with the Client Area on their website that provides, easy navigation to your cPanel, Website, Domain, and much more. The UI is simple and straightforward. Users will get used to it very quickly. cPanel is very much the same except for the additional features they provide. At NameHero, JetBackup is used for taking all types of backups, restoration, and snapshots at the database, email, file, and folder levels. It is very easy to use.
NameHero provides 24/7/365 premium support via phone, live chat, and ticket system (email). Their customer support is really nice and if you ever have any problem, they will respond within 5 minutes. During my website migration, Maria from the Support team helped to migrate my website.
NameHero Hosting Features
- Fast Premium Cloud Web Hosting that’s easily scalable and affordable to purchase for all clients.
- Easily build and manage your website to match your brand in a ‘guru-free’ control panel.
- Protect your website, business, and brand with their unique and strong Security Shield which is absolutely free.
- Sleep sound helps to know when your website is online around the clock with real Superheroes monitoring 24x7x365.
- HeroBuilder includes all the tools you need to start creating a beautiful, professional-looking website without any coding with hundreds of ready-to-use Premium Templates, customize everything without annoying ads or page limitations.
- Migrate Your Website for Free
- Free COM Domain with all 24+ month packages.
- Free SSL included
- Unlimited SSD (limited by inode)
- Daily automatic backups
NameHero Hosting Pricing
NameHero Offers 4 Plans:
- Starter Cloud – $$2.69/mo
- Plus Cloud – $4.53/mo
- Turbo Cloud – $6.98/mo
- Business Cloud – $10.48/mo
- Cloudflare with Railgun.
- SSD with RAID 10 mirroring and stripping.
- CloudLinux and Litespeed web server.
- Fast response from customer service.
- Blazing fast premium cloud web hosting that’s easily scalable and affordable.
- Set up fee charged.
- No free trial is offered.
SiteGround is the largest independent website hosting platform in the world, trusted by over 2.6 million domains. Their focus on web speed and security includes simple but powerful website management tools and in-house solutions that make websites run faster and safer.
Combined with industry-leading customer service, SiteGround is preferred by freelancers, small businesses, and webmasters alike. Their hosting platform also powers over 40% of all websites on the Internet today. They are also recommended by WordPress.org, the software that powers over 40% of all websites on the Internet today.
Siteground provides hosting services like Web hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, WooComerce Hosting, and Cloud Hosting. SiteGround operate on Google Cloud to create a powerful and technically superior hosting service.
SiteGround Hosting Features
- Speed: If your site takes too much time to load, your audiences are going to bounce off. SiteGround pays special attention to this aspect of web hosting by providing you with super-fast connections. They are tied up with Google and have several servers across the globe to maintain an average page loading speed of 673ms. Furthermore, the SSD storage system provides additional benefits when it comes to speed.
- Security: SiteGround has a team dedicated to keeping your website secure. With daily scans for server and website vulnerabilities, the team keeps track of security patches to prevent any data loss or hacks. They isolate your account so that the threat that is reaching your neighbors IP doesn’t get close to you. They also have AI bots stopping any malicious traffic from reaching your site.
- Advanced Technology: SiteGround is on the lookout for technological advancements to better its service. Combine that with an in-house team finding technical solutions, and you have one of the fastest, most secure, and easy-to-manage sites. From lightweight virtualization to account isolations to using Linux containers, SiteGround pioneered in these fields. So, with this web host service, you can be assured of technical upgrades before the rest of the world gets there.
- Systematic Backups: SiteGround provides you with daily backups that can be quickly restored with one click. If you have lost any data, you don’t have to sweat it out. Simply use automatic backups and restore your data. If you have a GrowBig or higher plan, you can also avail yourself of their on-demand backups for free.
- Easy Migration: SiteGround has a free plugin called WordPress Migrator that allows you to migrate your site from your previous web host provider. On a single account, you can migrate multiple websites if you have a GrowBig or higher plan, which allows multiple websites. The migrator moves your data without changing the configuration or causing any downtime for your site.
SiteGround offers 3 plans:
- Startup – $3.99/month
- GrowBig – $6.69/mo.
- GoGeeks – $10.69/mo.
- Excellent server performance – 100% uptime + great speed.
- Free site migration for GrowBig and GoGeek users.
- Officially recommended by WordPress.org and Drupal.org
- Easy setup Let’s Encrypt Standard & Wild Card SSL.
- Awesome customer support.
- Uptime guarantee does not cover outages in the event of DDoS.
Flywheel’s delightful platform offers you professional managed WordPress hosting packed with sleek workflow tools that are a total dream for developers and agencies. The result is a completely unique, next-level platform that allows you to quickly and easily build, launch, and manage any (and all!) of your WordPress sites.
Aside from their WordPress-managed Hoasting features, Flywheel is known for its extensive suite of tools for freelancers, designers, developers, and agencies. If you’re looking for a web host that can help you grow your web development or design business, you definitely should consider them.
When it comes to supporting, Flywheel doesn’t disappoint. They offer several channels of communication, including plain email tickets, phone calls, social media, and live chat. For our Flywheel review for WordPress, we decided to test their live chat, since that’s the channel most people tend to use.
FlyWheel Hosting Features
- The automatic Updates: Flywheel will automatically update the core WordPress software for you.
- Free SSL certificate: It will offer you a free Let’sEncrypt SSL certificate overall its plans. And the process of installation is straightforward and simple just a few clicks to install the whole setup.
- Automatic Backups: The best of the Flywheel is that it will back up your site every night. You will not need any plugins for the backup process.
- Secure staging sites: This one is the best and the helpful development feature provided by the Flywheel. It will create a staging version of your site quickly.
- Built-in Varnish Caching engine: It will utilize server-side caching which will make your WordPress site. Due to this caching your site will load quickly without any use of the caching plugin.
- WordPress Security: It will give limited login attempts along with IP blocking and many more things that will ensure your site security without using any third-party security plugin.
- Malware removal: If somehow something happens to your site then Flywheel will take care of it, and it will remove the entire obstacle from your website.
- 24/7 expert support: Whenever you need help they will be there to help you out with any problem. They will help you via email, chat, and phone calls.
FlyWheel Hosting Pricing
FlyWheel has 4 annual plans for managed WordPress Hosting:
- Tiny – $13/MO
- Starter – $25/MO
- Freelancer – $96/MO
- Agency – $242/MO
Flywheel also provides many other plans. Visit the official page for more pricing information.
- Cloud-based infrastructure with good performance.
- Complete security solutions.
- High-quality IP blocking with 24/7 customer support.
- Great server response and uptime.
- Money-back guarantee.
- You cannot buy SSL certificates directly.
Some Free Web Hosting Sites For WordPress
If you are searching for the best free Web hosting for WordPress then WordPress.com itself is the best option for you. WordPress.com, often confused with the open-source WordPress software, is a for-profit implementation of the open-source software that you find at WordPress.org.
WordPress.com simplifies the process of creating a WordPress site, letting you launch your site by simply registering for a WordPress.com account. However, it also doesn’t give you access to the full WordPress software, which means you’re limited in what you can do.
Some other Best Free Web Hosting Sites are:
- AccuWeb Hosting
- Free Hosting No Ads
- Free Hosting
Web hosting is a foundational part of any website. Choosing the hosting company and plan that are right for your site can take some careful consideration. Not all hosts are created equal, and you’ll want to make sure you’re getting all the features you’ll need.
So above here, I have listed some of the Top Web hosting Companies along with some of the best free web hosting services for small businesses as well as large businesses.
I hope you like reading this article on Best Web Hosting Services and got some idea about different Web hosting companies. If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can surely leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink