TABLE OF CONTENTS
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, it is really hard to arrange meetings in person and this increased the need for virtual events to keep people connected and stay safe at home. In this situation, many companies and real event organizers are unable to attend all the events they wanted to and this increases the need for virtual events and the best webinar software.
Webinars have actually replaced in-person events or seminars since the Covid-19 crisis is getting worse day by day. In this digital age, a webinar meeting helps your business function remotely! Choosing the best webinar software meets the unique requirements of any professional, business, or educational organization.
Webinars are more engaging compared to traditional events as it combines people from different locations across the globe and attends the same event at the same time. Most companies are using webinar software to eliminate the need for physical meetings and make it easier to conduct and more cost-effective compared to meeting in person.
Now the question is, how to choose a proper online webinar platform? Here, I have listed the best webinar software of 2023 to engage more audiences and deliver a smooth experience for your viewers.
Here are our top picks for the Best Webinar Software platforms in 2023:
A webinar is similar to a live event that provides you with the opportunity to learn and enables an event host to give virtual connections to attendees regardless of where they are located around the globe. All you need is to have an online webinar software platform that even offers whiteboarding to keep deep interaction between the presenter and the viewer.
This platform facilitates hosts to organize webinars and engages a large audience through audio calling, live sessions, HD video calling, and more. Now get connected with your targeted audience where you can record podcasts, edit, and post live sessions online to improve over-the-web reach. After a lot of research, I have handpicked the top-rated webinar software platforms that combine video conferencing and marketing automation remotely!
There are some difficulties you may face during a webinar such as weak network, download issues, unclear audio, and non-HD video. Personally, I have asked myself some questions myself before choosing the right webinar software and you need to consider the same:
- How many participants can join my webinar?
- Is this software fulfilling my requirements?
- Am I satisfied with the audio and video quality?
- Is it easy for my viewers to download the software and join the meeting?
- What is the number of presenters I can have at one time?
This article will find the top webinar software options with detailed features, usage, pros, performance, and availability. So, without any ado let’s get started!
What Are The Best Webinar Software Platforms?
Seamless integration with HubSpot And Salesforce
Manage promotional emails
On-demand video experiences
Plan recurring sessions
Multiple webinars on one topic
Built-in Landing Pages
Send automatic notifications
Run HD ScreenSharing
Amazing Audio with TrueVoice Technology
Stream live on multiple social media platforms at the same time
Powered by DOLBY technologies
Waiting room with agenda
Interactive screen sharing and presentation
Integrations with Zapier, PayPal
Bigger recording storage
Create on-demand content experiences
Integrations with PayPal, Zapier & InfusioShare the screen and collaboratensoft
Share the screen and collaborate
Private chat option
Interactive web meeting tools
Simple to use and easily scalable
Affordable Pricing Structure
Deep integration with Zoho’s ecosystem
Get a room for up to 1,000 live attendees
Store up to 20 hours of webinar recordings
Share the stage with two other presenters
Built-in marketing tools
The word “webinar” was derived from the term “web-based seminar”. Recently, virtual meetings are replacing in-person meetings, especially in this current pandemic situation. Webinar software is better defined as an instructive or educational event or a meeting that involves audio-visual communication between a speaker and attendees.
Webinar software is also known as a “webinar app” that allows you to make your webinars more interactive and engaging for your audience. Are you thinking what is the best webinar software that will deliver the necessary information? From my perspective, the best live webinar software is Demio, Livestorm, GetResponse, EverWebinar, and more which make my work easier.
The main objective of webinar software is to instruct, demonstrate, or educate and is mostly used by B2B businesses for various marketing purposes. On the other hand, webinars act as great tools for educational organizations to teach or educate members or students.
For small businesses, this platform delivers high-quality video with amazing graphics and will also automate your sales process, and engages your audience with live training and demos. Moreover, this kind of software includes various features such as live chat features, automated webinar sequences, built-in surveys, and more.
With automated webinars sequences help you to host podcast interviews, and any kind of online courses and offer a cost-effective means of sharing information with a large group of people. Currently, the webinar market is showing strong annual growth because of the very high degree of interaction, helping participants to learn and understand more quickly.
Choosing the right webinar tool can be very powerful for effective interaction and offers various interactive opportunities such as:
- Ask a question
Webinar software has everything you need to host an interactive online seminar with attendees from anywhere in the world. Both individuals and companies can make use of the webinar platform to reach out to their target audiences. Various webinar tools meet different requirements.
Here are some important benefits of using webinar software platforms:
1. Educational platform:
A webinar platform provides information and if you are interested in a certain topic you will gain new insights and knowledge. Moreover, you will come across various ideas and concepts from different attendees around the globe.No matter what subject you are interested in, here you will get complete knowledge of any niche such as technology, marketing, or any kind of DIY project.
Webinars are basically designed for online audiences and eliminate the cost of travel and are free for everyone. Not only this, it is significantly cheaper compared to physical events. Some companies may charge a small registration fee. For a live webinar, there are certain things you will require such as a webcam, a good internet connection, a nice microphone, etc.
3. Expands your audience:
With the use of the best-automated webinar software, you can easily outreach a huge audience all over the world. However, good webinar software allows you to target potential leads for both small & medium-sized businesses without any logistical cost or support.
4. Improves lead generation:
Most B2B companies, use webinars as it is the best platform to generate high-quality leads. Attendees generally attend the webinar from their personal interests and this action will help you to market your product, communicate with your viewers and generate more leads.
5. Increases domain expertise:
Participating in a webinar, helps you to build your domain expertise and also scale up your business, and build your own brand. Plus, it also helps you to retain your customer which boosts your sales in the long run.
6. Creates engaging presentations:
Using the webinar platform, it is very easy to create engaging presentations and also allows you to invite guest speakers to your webinars. In this way, you can boost your reliability with your online audience. If you host webinars with multiple presenters or guests, there is a chance to engage a wider audience.
7. Can be attended from anywhere:
Webinars are like online seminars and there is no need to travel to attend a webinar. Plus, it is not necessary to invite attendees physically. Viewers can attend webinars from anywhere and at any time around the world from workplace to home. In this way, this platform saves a lot of time and money. Moreover, now you can get easy access from a wide range of devices such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or desktop computers.
From the above-mentioned points, hope you have got a clear idea that webinar software really helps to increase engagement and is an easy medium for sharing information online.
Let us now jump straight to the best webinar software to use for your online marketing business…Stay tuned!
Webinar software is one of the most engaging platforms and is mostly used by marketers for virtual events, web events, web lectures, and online seminars. Here, are my top picks for the best webinar software with its pros and cons and complete pricing plans. Check out the top options that suit your needs:
Best Webinar Software Platforms of 2023:
Livestorm is one of the best free webinar software for companies where you can organize great webinars from start to finish, and pack them with engaging moments. With this tool, you can create registration pages, send emails and capture actionable analytics in one place. This platform manages your webinars with promotional emails right in the dashboard and allows you to take advantage of a suite of engagement features. Plus it provides powerful analytics for insight into your audience.
Using this best-automated webinar software you can easily create live events like product demos, live events, and customer training, and works great for online courses or any kind of podcast interviews. This platform is basically customer engagement software and allows you to interact with your audience with chats during webinars, Q&A during webinars, polls during webinars, and guest presenters for better CRM.
- Create registration pages: Livestorm’s built-in registration pages are ready to go and allow you to create one in an instant and customize your page that fit your needs.
- Customize your forms: Using this webinar platform you can tailor your registration form to your needs or you can add your brand colors, logo, or important questions for lead qualification.
- Personalize your follow-ups: This platform helps you to convert leads with personalized follow-up emails. Plus you can easily send registration links, promotion offers, or your webinar replay to further nurture your leads.
- Access detailed analytics: It also helps you to learn more about your audience with analytics where you can see which webinars perform the best, how your participants react, and optimize your strategy.
- Add your CRM: Livestorm is my personal favorite as the integrations do everything and there is no need to manually import and automatically send data from your webinars directly to your CRM.
- Easy integrations: This tool allows you to browse through a library of thousands of integrations to build your perfect webinar room or you can also use API to build a native integration. Moreover, it has integrations with HubSpot, Zapier, Intercom, and Google Analytics.
- Share presentations: It allows you to upload and share presentations in a few clicks and you can present your slides like any Powerpoint presentation.
- Fully customizable that lets you create presentations that are unique for your business
- Livestorm offers complete resources to help you learn how to build engaging meetings
- Offers premium multi-language customer support via email and chat
- Livestorm is fully GDPR compliant and makes your data encrypted and backed up regularly
- A browser-based platform that makes it very easy to connect with your attendees smoothly
- Allows you to create a webinar series and add as many sessions as you want in a flash
- Great webinar platform for live training and product demos
Livestorm offers 3 subscription plans:
- The free version ($0) includes features like unlimited events, unlimited moderators, up to 20 minutes per event
- Premium plan($89) includes unlimited event registrants, instant meetings with up to 12 people, up to 4 hours per event
- Enterprise plan includes all premium features, premium training with a Livestorm expert, SLA, dedicated CSM, wire transfer payment, priority support
Demio is the best online webinar software that provides a simple, no-download webinar experience for your audience, as well as includes all the marketing tools you need to generate better results. This platform is fully customizable that provides more options to brand your webinar than any other platform. Demio integrates with other marketing apps that you are already using and helps you improve conversions by starting automations or tagging your audience based on registration, attendance, and more.
Plus you can integrate your email marketing automation solution with Demio to capture leads, save registration data, update contacts based on webinar behavior, and more. It has integrations with AWeber, Active Campaign, ConvertKit, Drip, GetResponse, Mailchimp, Market Hero, Marketo, etc. This tool is the best-automated webinar software that leverages a suite of engagement tools including chat, polls, and featured actions to inspire action and drive revenue. Highly recommended webinar software for beginners who are not familiar with clunky interfaces and also suits professional marketers and corporate users for delivering real-time, HD streaming videos using this webinar platform.
- Easy to use: Demio is a beautiful platform and visually pleasing with an intuitive user experience for you and your attendees. In my opinion, the biggest advantage is it offers live webinars and automated on-demand webinars.
- Wide browser and device support: This platform requires no download and provides support 25X faster for attendees to join in the browser compared to downloading an application.
- More engagement: Give your audience the best experience they want by delivering HD content in real-time on a platform that’s truly reliable.
- Create a beautiful registration process: This webinar tool allows you to choose page templates and create an effective registration and thank you page in minutes!
- Interactive polls with stats: Demio helps you to ask your audience a question at any time with polls and allows you to keep the stats hidden or share them with attendees for social proof.
- Built-in security: It ensures your security and encrypts all browser data, store your data privately, and meet all GDPR requirements. Connect personally at scale: This webinar software host engaging events in the browser and build real relationships with your leads, prospects, and customers at scale.
- Easily integrates with other marketing tools and provides visual pleasure
- 100% Cloud-based software that supports all browsers and devices
- Provides a standard live presentation with real-time, HD streaming
- Provides your audience a beautiful experience that is clean and reliable
- Allows you to host engaging events in the browser and build real relationships with your leads, prospects, and customers at scale
- Easily manage Q&A with dedicated features for organization and answering questions live
- Get a seamless, distraction-free experience for your audience right in the browser
Demio offers a 14-day free trial and offers flexible pricing plans:
- Starter plan($49/mo) and includes 50 attendee rooms, standard features, standard support, live events
- Growth plan ($99/mo) includes 150 attendee room, a 5-hour session limit, room & email branding, automated events, includes 1 host
- Business plan($234/mo) includes 500 attendee rooms, an 8-hour session limit, an onboarding call, includes 4 hosts
- Premium plan includes 1000 attendee rooms, 10-hour session limit, custom domains, priority support
WebinarJam is a cloud-based broadcasting technology that allows you to reach up to 5000 people in one presentation without breaking a sweat. Moreover, it helps to deliver messages to your audience and allows allow up to 6 presenters or you can go solo or host a roundtable of experts to collaborate and share their knowledge on screen. It is ideal for using webinars to run sales presentations, tutorial training sessions, or lecturing classes.
WebinarJam is the best webinar recording software and includes high definition, 30 FPS, high-quality video, and audio broadcasting. This is the best platform for broadcasting, screen-sharing, and PowerPoint presentation. The best part it is compatible with all devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets,s or phones. Plus, this software provides incredible live interaction with your attendants which is very crucial to keep your webinar events engaging and alive.
WebinarJam empowers you with flexible options such as live chat, question, and answer, private comments, moderation capabilities, highlighted comments, sticky announcements, etc. It is ideal for tailoring your live sessions exactly to your business schedule or giving your attendees more options to enroll for your webinars, plus it also customizes the contents of your registration page and makes it 100% mobile responsive.
- Automated recordings: WebinarJam will automatically record your live broadcast in a video file. Plus with the replica replay feature, you will see surveys and product offers appear at the same time and make your replay events as engaging and vibrant as your live events.
- Flexible scheduling: Now you can easily run your webinars anytime you want or you can schedule them for later! With this feature, you can log anytime and go live within seconds and get options like right now, schedule, recurring series, always on!
- Full Email & SMS System: WebinarJam allows you to schedule a series of reminder notifications, both via email and phone text, so your registrants never miss your events.Not only this, you can craft emails based on your attendees actions such as if they miss your webinar or they leave early.
- Polls & Surveys: One of the main benefit of WebinarJam is real-time connection and allows you to know your audience and their preferences, and makes your webinars more engaging and interactive. Plus polls & surveys leverage that interaction such as if you are a teacher you may quiz your students to test their skills, etc.
- Easy presentations: Using WebinarJam you can present your presentations like a pro with Powerpoint or Keynote slides.With this tool, you can simply import your presentation file and run it to your audience seamlessly in High Definition.
- Browser-based solution: It is ideal for a seamless user experience, both for the presenters and the attendees. There’s no plugin or app to download or install, and this minimizes user confusion and technical hiccups.
- Allows you to continuously use past webinars to get new registrations and allows your audience to attend the recorded webinars anytime
- 100% cloud-based software and very easy to set up and run
- WebinarJam makes it very easy to personalize your webinars with your own branding and gives you a lot of control over the design of everything, from landing pages to email notifications.
- The tool integrates easily with multiple tools, and it’s also on Zapier in case you need some additional functionalities
- Includes interactive polling which makes it really easy to get a poll started and get quick answers
- My personal favorite webinar platform and highly recommended for small businesses, marketing & advertising industry
- Allows you to convert your webinars into fully-fledged, money-making events with visually captivating live offer displays
WebinarJam allows a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee and has 3 subscription plans:
- Basic plan costs $499/year and includes unlimited webinars, includes 2 hosts, 500 attendees
- Professional plan costs $699/year and includes unlimited webinars, 4 hosts, 2000 attendees
- Enterprise plan costs $999/year includes 6 hosts, 5000 attendees
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one webinar platform for coaches, teachers, trainers, and creators. Using this software, you can create a pain-free webinar in seconds and engage with your audience in minutes!WebinarNinja has everything you need to host amazing learning experiences.
WebinarNinja is the best live webinar platform comes with 4 different types of webinars which are:
- Live webinar where you can broadcast your webinar in real-time
- Automated webinar which is pre-recorded and evergreen to extend your reach
- Series webinar for multiple webinars on one topic
- Hybrid webinar for recording content and live hosting for live interaction
- Built-in email: WebinarNinja allows you to send automatic notifications, reminders, thank-yous, and follow-ups with ease.
- Detailed analytics: Using this platform, you can see complete analytics such as who attended, who clicked, who purchased, and more.Plus you can track your Facebook ad performance with your unique pixel.
- Multi-function chat: This feature allows you many options such as group chat, private chat, questions, polls, and more in one easy interface.
- Customize in any language: WebinarNinja is the best evergreen webinar software that allows you to customize registration & thank you pages, forms, emails, buttons and more in any language.
- Built-in landing pages: WebinarNinja allows you to quickly create your unique, branded, high-converting landing page in minutes.
- Integration for days: WebinarNinja integrates with all your favorite CRM and email software for better integration.
- Audience presenters: Using this tool you can easily bring attendees in stage with you during the webinar for the ultimate engagement.
- WebinarNinja allows you to customize all the emails, registration page, and thank you page in less than 5 minutes
- Very simple to set up with excellent and easy to find solutions to any queries
- Easy to use dashboards with multiple options for different types of webinars, including deferred webinars
- Versatile software with easy to navigate interface with amazing sound and video quality
- It has all the functionality you need for your business, including offers, polls, and easy to understand stats, and provides regular training to help with building your own webinars
- Solid webinar hosting solution with an impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars
- Great webinar platform for beginners with better landing page templates and easy customization options
WebinarNinja comes with 4 subscription plans:
- Starter costs $39/mo which includes 100 live webinar attendees, 2 additional presenters and more
- Pro costs $79/mo and includes 300 live webinar attendees, 4 additional presenters and more
- Plus costs $129/mo which includes 500 live webinar attendees, 6 additional presenters,live webinars and more
- Power costs $199/mo and includes 1000 live webinars, 10 additional presenters,8 hour-long sessions and more
GoToWEbinar software is a free webinar platform that helps you to quickly create live and pre-recorded events to expand your audience and grow your business. Plus, it also hosts live webinars with a highly interactive attendee experience and then records and automates your webinars so that new attendees can view them in the future.
GoToWebinar virtual conference platform offers flexible webinar modes, interactive features, insightful analytics, powerful integrations, and more. This tool also extends your reach by delivering your content through interactive live recordings, webcasting, or pre-recorded webinars. In addition to this, it comes with amazing key features for the organization’s webinar, training, corporate communications, and any kind of online events such as expanded reach, automated communication, HD video and audio, webinar recordings, integrations with various apps, and many more.
- Engage from anywhere: GoToWebinar allows you to engage from anywhere on any device such from desktop, phone or tablet and helps you to plan and host top-notch virtual events.
- Event promotion: GoToWebinar is another best webinar software that promotes your event on GoToStage to get the word out and draw a crowd.
- Flexible scheduling: This feature enables ou to set up a one-time event, schedule a whole series, or create on-demand experiences with recorded webinars.
- Multi-presentor webinars: WebinarNinja helps you to boost engagement during your event and have more fun presenting.It allows up to six organizers, presenters and panelists and share their webcam during an event and help the crowd put faces to names.
- Integrate with your favorite tools: GoToWebinar allows you to integrate with apps you already use such as Aweber, Unbounce or Hubspot to create landing pages and attract more guests.Plus you can add Zoho, Salesforce or Automate.io to easily sync guest info between events and your CRM.
- Analyze attendee reports: This webinar software allows you explore comprehensive reports on who attended and discover your most loyal audience and allows you to see event analytics with key metrics and downloadable reports.
- Amazing software for hosting Webinars or presentations for a larger audience
- Easy to use webinar platform and accessible overall devices such as smartphones, laptops, desktop anywhere and also includes polls and surveys in live events.
- Very simple platform, where you can share events on various platforms and integrates nicely with other products, like Pardot and website platforms.
- Easily control audio and video feeds, provide control to speakers during presentations, poll participants, and supports automatic email updates
- It helps in strict moderating of webinar audience and provides a wide range of services to monitor and moderate audience and is available on all major platforms
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly and the perfect solution for collaboration on & off-network
GoToWebinar comes with 3 subscription plans which are:
- Starter costs $89 and includes features with 100 participants, reporting and analytics, polls, handouts and Q&A, etc.
- Pro costs $199 with 500 participants and includes features such as automated emails, full-service registration, custom branding, integrations and more
- Plus costs $429 with 1000 participants and includes features such as recorded events, video editor, transcripts, source tracking, video embedding, etc.
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based solution with superior screen sharing, live video streaming, and recording features, plus customized branding, social media broadcasting, and audience engagement analytics and tailors your business to the next level. It also helps you to build email marketing lists and allows you automatically subscribe your webinar leads to marketing automation tools, CRMs. LiveWebinar has integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Zapier, SendFox, Infusiinsoft, etc. This software is great for entrepreneurs and business leaders as a top-quality platform for video events and webinars and works with any device.
LiveWebinar is the only webinar software that runs on so many platforms and is trusted by leading brands and businesses with real-time communication technology to get real results. Let us see some key features of this software:
- Live streaming: Now you can easily broadcast your meetings and webinars to social media and other external sources such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Periscope, etc.
- Improve engagement with polls & surveys: LiveWebinar allows you to increase audience engagement and gain feedback to maximize participation.Plus you can also convert leads into sales and encourage your participants enjoy fantastic results
- Whiteboard: Using this tool you can express your ideas in a more accessible way by drawing on documents and videos and give participants the power to join in and draw as well.
- Host meetings anywhere: LiveWebinar allows you host or join meetings from any device, from laptops to smartphones, tablets and even smart TVs.
- Wide range of integrations: LiveWebinar platform allows you to integrate with your system using the API interface and works well with many marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshMail and many more.
- Record sessions in full HD: Now you can surprise your viewers by creating amazing webinar experiences with the power of high definition while recording and storing them on your personal cloud space.
- Cloud-based webinar software that helps both small teams and enterprises manage webinars and online meetings
- Very easy to share YouTube videos and upload slides and make it look like a professional
- An excellent alternative to webinar software like Zoom or Teams as it gives you the necessary flexibility to customize your webinar or meeting in several ways
- Simple webinar tool with tons of features such as different screen layouts, pop-up questions/polls, and many more
- LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers
- All-in-one solution for multiple uses such as webinars, meetings with clients 1 to 1, and meetings with groups of students
- The UI is very intuitive and flexible and a reliable alternative to Zoom
LiveWebinar comes with a 14-day free trial and has 3 subscription plans:
- Free plan costs $0 and includes features such as up to 5 attendees, 2hours of recording, screen recording and many more
- Pro plan costs $11.99/mo and includes up to 100 attendees, 6 hours of recording, sub-accounts, chat translation and more
- Business plan costs $95.20/mo and includes up to 500 attendees, 8 hours of recordings, fill HD recordings and many more
- Custom plan includes up to 1000 attendees and more, live streaming services, individual options and ,any more
EverWebinar is the best webinar software for small businesses to create pre-recorded webinars that look and feel life with high definition, 30 FPS, high-quality video and audio broadcasting, and perfect for delivering screen tutorials or PowerPoint presentations in pixel perfect quality.
It has flexible scheduling options that let you select specific dates and times or recurring schedules days and times based on what works best for your audience. Not only this, it includes a live chat option to handle real-time questions while the presentation runs on autopilot and allows you to increase conversions with simulated interaction. This platform is ideal for marketers running paid ad campaigns and affiliate programs.
- Includes point-and-click landing pages: This tool includes designed templates to select your favorite template and then customize the content by adding colors, images, your logo, upload a video, etc. Plus it provides free unlimited hosting for your customers.
- Automated integrations: EverWebinar allows you to connect with your autoresponder or CRM of choice for amazing automation capabilities. Plus it allows you to segment your leads with laser-level accuracy, so you can craft your follow-up marketing message based on your customer’s behavior.
- Seamless User Interface: Everything happens in your browser and there is no need to download or install and provides a smooth user experience both for the presenters and the attendees.
- Polls and surveys: Polls and surveys are a great way to simulate live interaction.With this feature you can quizz your audience and understand their needs.
- Easy split testing: EverWebinar lets you to maximize your conversions and traffc value. Plus allows you to easily split test your webinar landing page and its contents, and will track which version delivers better conversions.
- Active offers: This tool helps you to convert your webinars into money-making events with live offer displays and want your audience to take instant actions. With EverWebinar, it’s easy to pop a visually-captivating offer in front of your audience.
- EverWebinar is really good at the set-up process for your automated webinar and makes it very easy with a step-by-step setup process
- Includes automated chat feature and easy integrations with various other tools
- Easy to use webinar platform with seamless UI and analytics
- Ideal for businesses that want to pre-configure their automated webinars while giving their audience plenty of scheduling options
- Allows you to create a live and engaging atmosphere, without the work of actually being live and responding to chats
- Great webinar platform for marketers running paid ad campaigns and affiliate programs
EverWebinar offers 30 day money-back guarantee and comes with 3 subscription plans:
- Monthly plan costs $99/mo and includes automated webinars, advanced simulation tool, automated email marketing
- Annual plan costs $42/mo and includes pre-made landing pages, world class support
- Biennial Plan costs $34/mo and includes advanced simulation tools, automated webinars and email marketing
EasyWebinar is another best webinar software to host live and automated webinars and allows you to build your webinar sales funnel with any combination of integrated tools and makes it easy to trigger automated campaigns from your favorite software platforms.
Plus, it easily adds webinar registrants to your email provider and has autoresponder integrations with GetResponse, Active Campaign, Drip, Keap, Aweber, Mailchimp, ConvertKit, and many more. Not only this EasyWebinar was designed to work with various software such as PayPal, Stripe, JVZoo, samrcart, Clickbank,thrivecart, etc.
- Real-time chat: EasyWebinar has super-easy live chat options that engage your audience and allow them to Send links for real-time communications.
- High-quality picture: This platform allows your audience to see you in pixel-perfect, high definition quality using the proprietary EasyWebinar Live Engine. Experience no delays, no buffering, and no frustration!
- Make any attendee a presenter: Using this software you can easily turn any attendee in the room into a presenter with the click of a button! Just select the attendee and EasyWebinar’s software will automatically locate their camera and audio allowing them to start presenting on the spot.
- Reach a larger audience: It allows you to reach a larger audience by streaming in your attendee’s local timezone. EasyWebinar’s powerful system can stream an event to show in your attendees’ local timezone while simulating the look and feel of a live event.
- Increase engagement by polling your audience: It allows you to engage with your audience on the spot by utilizing EasyWebinar’s polling feature. Plus you can ask questions, and get real-time responses and the insights you need all with the click of a button!
- Integrate with CRM marketing automation: With this feature, you can easily add webinar registrants to your email provider. Plus, with these email providers, you can also easily trigger specific campaigns based on a user’s actions. For example, send specific emails if someone registered but didn’t show up, saw an offer but didn’t click, asked a question or more.
EasyWebinar comes with 3 subscription plans:
- The standard plan costs $78/mo and includes all standard features such as 100 live attendees, unlimited automated webinars, chat support, webinar foundations course, and many more.
- The Pro plan costs $129/mo includes features such as 500 live attendees, Instant onboarding call, Unlimited live attendees using YouTube Live Integration, etc
- Enterprize Plan starts from $499/mo and includes all pro features plus 2000 live attendees, Hubspot and Pardot integration, unlimited attendees on all automated webinars/sessions
ClickMeeting is another best free webinar software for video conferencing, online meetings, and webinar software
to bring your students, customers, and team members together. This is a very creative platform for product demos & marketing to showcase your product and share your insights. Plus this intuitive platform also provides options for automated webinars and customized invites. A great tool to organize periodic events and reach a larger audience for a reduced cost and one of the easiest webinar interfaces with various customization options. Highly recommended for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Better engagement and interaction: Clickmeeting help you to organize automatize and run a live webinar plus also allows you to present training, product demo, sales event or onboarding all in one place.
- ClickMeeting integrations: Now connect directly with ClickMeeting and has integrations with popular platforms such as PayPal, Zapier, and Infusionsoft to convert contacts into leads. Plus it also allows you to reach audience with marketing integrations to strengthen your brand, promote new products and close more deals for your business.
- Automated webinars: It allows you to record and re-use your webinar content to make it work for you for longer. Plus you can upload your webinar recordings, videos, surveys, and call-to-Action and compose your automated webinar timeline.
- Screen-sharing: Clickmeeting allows you to share the screen & collaborate during your webinar and increase audience engagement, improve productivity and maximize your resources by taking turns at the controls.
- Better presentation: The presentation app; allows you to engage your audience with content displayed with your spoken presentation. Plus you can guide your audience through documents and keep everyone on the same page.
- Private chat option: This feature enables you to give your audience a way to interact, provide feedback, and get clarification, while you stay in control of the webinar. Plus the private chat allows one-to-one conversations between the presenter and an attendee and makes your webinars interactive and engaging.
- All-in-one webinar platform where you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinars, create a simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentations
- Reliable and easy to use webinar platform with new features added
- ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams with better customer support and statistic reports to measure your webinar success
- Enables you to use the whiteboard to make your webinars more engaging for your audience and illustrate your ideas and enrich your webinar content
- Allows you to generate more leads and monetize your knowledge on autopilot and save your time and scale up your business
- Easily manage your remote team to engage and collaborate with them every day or organize business meetings with partners, leads, or customers
ClickMeeting offers 30-day money-back guarantee and comes with 3 subscription plans:
- Free trial costs $0 and includes unlimited online meetings, 25 cameras in webinars, 1 host
- Live plan costs $25 and includes an unlimited number of webinars, 1 percent and 3 multi-users
- The automated plan costs $40 and includes 8 number of cameras, Google Analytics integration, Facebook Pixel integration
- The enterprise plan includes unlimited on-demand webinars, custom parallel events, 2GB file storage, and many more
Zoom is one of the best webinar software for powerful communications and allows enterprises to connect with their customers, building the customer engagement platform of the future. This is an intuitive cloud-based platform that is very easy for users to operate and offers HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options. With this web conferencing software you can easily schedule meetings, send emails, seamlessly. Zoom is an all-in-one platform where you can manage, host, and report on all of your virtual events.
- Connect personally: Zoom software allows you to connect with both internal and external audiences by sharing live HD video and put your authentic self front and center.
- Allows you promote your brand: Now you can easily customize your webinar registration page and reminder emails and promote your social share buttons and also allows you to build your own post-webinar landing page.
- Interaction and engagement: With Zoom software, you can easily promote attendees to panelists who can share audio and video and also gather attendee feedback with an automatic post-webinar survey.
- Build your business: Using this online webinar software, you can easily collect contact information from registrants, push webinar contacts as leads into your CRM and monetize your webinars through paid registration.
- Track & measure success: This software helps you to measure audience engagement, analyze Q&A as well as results to audience polls and surveys and easily export all data into a csv file.
- Present with confidence: It allows you to leverage virtual backgrounds, studio effects and background noise suppression to look and sound your best no matter where you are presenting plus enables you to control the experience to minimize audience interruptions.
- Very user-friendly application that allows you to conduct the meeting anytime and anywhere because it facilitates remote working
- The video calling quality is amazing and no buffering or image distortion is associated with it
- One of the best webinar software to record sessions, or calls on your computer and have multiple people talking on call
- Easy to navigate with a user-friendly interface and invite people to a meeting in just a few clicks
- Zoom has great audio and video quality with impressive features like a chat system, screen sharing audio, and video recording
- Zoom is an amazing meeting software for recording, live streaming with virtual background and filters
Zoom comes with 3 subscription plans:
- Basic plan is free and includes features such as host up to 100 participants, unlimited group meetings for up to 40 minutes,private & group chat
- Pro plan costs $14.99/mo and includes features such as Host up to 100 participants, group meetings up to 30 hours, social media streaming and more
- Business plan costs $19.99/mo and includes all pro features plus recording transcripts, company branding, host up to 300 participants and more
- Enterprise plan costs $19.99/mo and includes all business features plus unlimited cloud storage, recording transcripts and host up to 500 participants
AnyMeeting is a powerful video conferencing solution for businesses of all sizes and maintains productivity with HD video, screen sharing, powerful collaboration features, and artificial intelligence capabilities on both mobile and desktop devices. Plus using this best webinar software, you will get built-in collaboration tools to make it easy for participants to share content for more interactive and productive meetings in real-time. It is a great overall video conferencing platform for small businesses.
- Screen sharing: With this feature, you can share your entire screen for more interactive meetings. Plus meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Security: AnyMeeting encryption enables HIPAA compliance using WebRTC standards with SSL and DTLS for signaling, and SRTP protocols for all data and media.
- Integrations: Now you can use AnyMeeting from your everyday applications like Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, MS Teams and more.
- Record meetings: With this best webinae software you can record some meetings or all with unlimited recording storage and sharing capabilities, no one ever has to miss a meeting.
- Remote control: Now you can collaborate directly on the items you’re sharing by giving your participants direct control of your keyboard and mouse.
- Meeting transcripts & insights: Now your meeting hosts can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically receive transcripts with action items in their inbox.
- Ability to customize the background in video calls with end to end encrypted chats
- Schedule meetings and send emails automatically to the email addresses of the ones invited
- Easy to use for setting up a meeting where PowerPoints can be pre-loaded into the system and displayed/controlled without screen-sharing
- Built-in time zone converter on our webinar registration pages is useful, as we invite companies worldwide to our webinars
- The webinar system is browser-based, even for presenters, so you can present from anywhere without needing to download an application
- Easy to record a call for reference by members who could not make the meeting live or host a meeting
AnyMeetings offers a 30-day free pro trial and comes with 4 subscription plans:
- Starter plan costs $0 and includes 4 web participants , phone conference bridge, instant & schedule calls
- Lite plan costs $9.99/mo and includes HD video participants, 10 web participants, custom meeting URL
- Pro plan costs $12.99/mo and includes 100 web participants, 30 HD video participants, meeting lock, waiting room
- Enterprise costs $12.99/mo and includes 200 web participants, active talker indicator, metting chat, record meetings and more
Dacast is an amazing webinar software platform for professional stream video conferencing and allows you to host, monetize, and broadcast with an end-to-end live streaming solution. It is one of the leading streaming platforms for any organization and runs on top-tier CDNs, which is very easy to use with 24/7 online and phone support. Plus it also allows you to shoot live webinars and then offer your on-demand webinars at a later date and a great option for marketers.
Dacast has impressive features and provides high-quality video streaming:
- Secure video hosting: Dacast provides secure video hosting with an all-in-one streaming solution.
- Video Monetization: It helps you to boost your revenue by monetizing video with Dacast.
- Stream live events: Enables you with reliable, flawless live event streaming with top-tier CDNs
- OTT Platform: This webinar platform integrates live video & VODS with their APIs without any difficulty
- HTML5 video player: Now you can reach an audience with Dacast’s all-device HTML 5 Player
- 24/7 customer support: It allows you to connect with support starting at $39/mo
- End-to-end live event streaming: Dacst allows you to host live events on a secure platform with reliable content delivery. Plus get access to tools for customization, monetization, analytics, and more.
- Enables you to gain insights across audience engagement, top-performing content, consumption analytics, revenue generation, and location metrics
- This webinar platform is ideal for all kinds of activities and industries, such as Sport, Business, Education, Agencies, Production, Entertainment, Media, Government/Nonprofit, Medical
- Highly customizable and integrates well into OBS studio and HTML pages, as well as Facebook
- It is quite simple to set up a new Livestream and the user interface is easy to use
- DaCast is an ideal solution for those who want to do serious streaming, has an infinite number of solutions with excellent assistance
- The quality of the stream is very high and the backend design is intuitive and easy to navigate
Dacast comes with 4 subscription plans:
- The starter plan costs $39/mo and includes 1.2TB per year,50 GB storage, love streaming
- Event plan costs $63/mo and includes 6TB upfront, 50GB storage, real-time analytics
- Scale plan costs $188/mo and includes 24 TB per year, 1TB storage, phone support, unlimited channels
- Custom plan include special features, integrations, large scale events
BlueJeans is an amazing video conferencing platform for webinars and virtual events and this tool also allows you to host events for large global audiences, like live streams, interactive events, and many more. The best part is it is very simple to use and experience meetings with HD video and Dolby Voice audio with better productivity. Using this webinar platform get unlimited recordings, real-time transcription, and so much more.
BlueJeans is one of the best video conferencing platforms for digital workplaces such as BlueJeans Meetings for virtual meetings, BlueJeans Events for live streaming webinars, BlueJeans Rooms for intelligent workspace, BlueJeans Gateway that connects rooms to Microsoft teams, BlueJeans Telehealth that drives better patient outcomes.
- Real-time intelligence: This platform improve productivity with meeting highlights and transcription and simplify management with live meeting controls, analytics, and automated alerts.
- Unparalleled interoperability: It provide users with one-touch access to meetings regardless of the device, browser, meeting platform or room system used.
- Enterprise-grade security: It protects your organization from malicious attacks, safeguards end-user privacy, and establishes trust with everyone that joins your meeting.
- Marketing webinars: BlueJeans engage customers and prospects with a modern, virtual webinar experience that brings together HD video with Q&A, polling and rich moderator controls. Now with Marketo access, you can nurture your leads for pre-and post-webinar.
- Large-scale event support: This platform hosts live events with up to 50,000 attendees and 150 presenters worldwide. Plus you can stream to Facebook Live so millions can view the content.
- Audience engagement tools: Now you can keep your audiences engaged with virtual tools such as Q&A, event chat, polling and hand-raising.
- Very easy to download and use the app on your phone and your PC
- Provides multiple protocols to ensure that meetings are always safe, and unauthorized people cannot join meetings without permissions
- This technology suppresses background noise during meetings and ensures the voice of every meeting participant is clear and audible
- The user interface is intuitive and quick to learn with better sound quality
- Easily shares the screen with great audio and video quality without any lagging issue
- BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want
BlueJeans comes with 2 subscription plans:
- BlueJeans Video Webinars costs $83/mo and include an unlimited number of non-concurrent webinars, and 500 attendee plans available. moderator dashboard
- BlueJeans large-scale video events includes features such as up to 50,000 view-only attendees, marketing automation integrations, and more
My Own Conference is another best webinar software for thousands of global attendees where you can connect easily with the audience. This platform is best suited for team collaboration software that holds multiple webinars and builds a solid foundation with 10 reputable data centers at TIER-III standard, with 200 servers, and three cloud services. Plus now you guests can easily start a webinar in 10 seconds and get access from any time and anywhere. Not only this, My Own Conference provides full support available for 365 days via chat, email, Skype, or telephone.
My Own Conference Features:
- Access anywhere: Using this tool, it will give you instant access in just one click from any device and run a successful webinar.
- Automated email sequences: Now you can setup automated email invites and reminders in seconds and maximize your attendence.
- 16+ languages supported: This webinar tool covers 16 interface languages and also allows you to choose the the time of your webinar carefully.
- Multiple speakers: My Own Conference enables you to broadcast up to 10 presenters/attendees at once for a collaborative experience and give everyone the chance to speak.
- Video sharing: Now you can broadcast videos seamlessly and it also supports YouTube or traditional uploads and you can keep your attendees engaged.
- Record and share later: Using this platform, you can record in SD, HD, or full HD with full control over which elements inside the room you capture.
- My Own Conference offers a strong and productive relationship between more distantly placed persons and improves the connection between people
- It allows you to organize online meetings at any time and in any location with just an Internet connection
- The webinar landing page is very easy to set up, where you can choose fields you’d like to add and select a suitable background
- Access from any device or browser with all your favorite features including 16 languages, Q&A, live chat, screen sharing, cloud recording, quizzes, whiteboard, and much more
- Provides an increased level of flexibility that means that more people are likely to be able to attend meetings that are planned
- Allows you to share documents, slides, or anything you fancy and make your webinar exciting & engaging
My Own Conference Pricing:
My Own Conference comes with 2 pricing plans:
- Free plan costs $0 and includes 20 attendees, 3 cameras in webinar, 500MB storage,records up to 20 minutes and many more
- Paid plan costs $36 and includes features such as 60 attendees, 10 cameras in webinar, 5GB, recording up to 10 hours
BigMarker is the #1 video platform for Webinars, Summits & Virtual Conferences that inspires more people, automate marketing & training, and grow your organization’s reach through webinars and video. Plus this webinar software run in the cloud through your web browser, so attending a webinar is easier than ever and there is no need to download anything. Not only this there are build in interactive elements like Lead Forms, Polls, Offers, and Q&A to engage your audience, capture data, and drive action.
It allows you to host live events and includes marketing tools which include custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders.BigMarker gives you everything you need to create, promote, deliver, and monetize a multi-session, video-based series, course, or summit.
- Automate marketing: BigMarker allows you to set interactive webinars on auto-pilot and then embed them into your website and they’ll activate prospects, customers, and employees for you automatically, without having to manually host repetitive content.
- Integrations with favorite platforms: This tool has native integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and dozens more and ensures data is properly captured and your webinar and video efforts support your broader goals.
- Live webinars: Now you can reach and inspire more people with powerful and customizable online events and allows you to capture more leads with landing pages, forms, and emails.
- Easiest way to generate multiple video feeds: BigMarker’s webinar software is the easiest way to create vibrant multi-media events streamed to Facebook & YouTube with no special equipment required.
- Host your own video-based series: BigMarker gives you everything you need to create, promote, deliver, and monetize a multi-session, video-based series, course, or summit.
- Publish branded videos: Now it is very easy to customize BigMarker’s embeddable video player with your brand and then, build in interactive elements like Lead Forms, Polls, Offers, and Q&A to engage your audience, and capture data, and drive action.
- Provides amazing features which can easily be used while doing a webinar, question-answer sessions, participation, and lounge
- Best suited for Live streamed events, Webinar style training, marketing, and automated webinars
- Easy to use interface and is really intuitive, and easy to navigate everything
- BigMarker provides hosts with a full suite of tools to promote webinars, and a channel to build a community around their content
- A great cloud-based webinar platform that provides webinar hosting for up to 1,000 attendees, with no downloads required, featuring HD audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, and recording
- Comes at an affordable price
BigMarker comes with 4 subscription plans:
- Starter plan costs $79/mo and includes 100 attendees, 1 host license, live webinars, on-demand webinars and more.
- Elite plan costs $159/mo and includes 500 attendees, 2 host licenses, automated webinars, recurring webinars
- Premier plan costs $299/mo and includes 1000 attendees, 3 host licenses, evergreen webinars, webinar series
- White label plan hosts up to 10,000 attendees, recording, email templates,15+ landing pages, robust analytics, and many more
Adobe Connect is a versatile webinar platform that enables you with the real power to design and deliver stellar virtual experiences for a diverse audience. Plus it also makes your training, webinars, and meetings extraordinary and securely extends your reach to your audiences of all backgrounds & abilities, across the globe. With Adobe Connect you can transform the way you engage your audience by creating immersive virtual experiences with powerful storyboarding and engagement design capabilities.
In addition to this, this platform also allows you to host videos, share documents, and host meetings for increased interaction with customers in an impactful way. Moreover, it ensures complete protection for hosts, participants, and confidential enterprise information.
Adobe Connect Features:
- Drawing & annotations: Using this tool, you can easily start with a blank whiteboard or overlay color, text, shapes & annotations to bring participant’ attention to where you’d like.
- Breakouts: Adobe Connect allows you to split your primary classroom into multiple smaller rooms and Assign participants or use an automatic even split.Plus you can bring the breakout content back to the main room to discuss & learn with the larger group.
- Moderated chat: This feature allows you to use a Q & A pod to have complete control over the visibility of questions, answers and participant identities.Plus lets you manage hundreds of questions in large webinars efficiently by assigning it to the right expert in the room.
- Interactive recordings: Adobe Connect preserves the interactive design of your live meetings into recordings. It allows viewers to access web links, download files and participate in polls, quizzes and simulations, just like in a live session.
- Remote desktop access: Now your hosts can access participant endpoints with their permission. Plus it opens several powerful propositions for interactive product demos or customer support scenarios.
- Persistence: Now your hosts, presenters & participants can just ‘walk-in’ to persistent reusable rooms, set up ahead of time. It allows you to create and re-use polls quizzes and content for a different audience or at a different time.
- Adobe Connect makes virtual meetings through conferencing effective and manageable at a minimal cost
- A very effective tool, which is built on pod systems, where each pod performs a specific task to make a connection
- Enables you with the ability to customize the layout of webinar rooms, add polls and Q&A, and have more than one host at any given time
- Best suited for large conferences with amazing workspace customization and reliable connection
- Adobe Connect helps you to connect with a large number of attendees, share files& chat, share your screen, interact with users
- A solid platform to stream a presentation online and a great choice for video conferencing in a clear and concise way
Adobe Connect Pricing:
Adobe Connects offers 30 days free trial and comes with 3 subscription plans:
- Mothly plan starts $130/mo and includes 100 seats
- Yearly plan starts at $1250/yr and includes 1500 seats that allows you to host unlimited events.
Zoho Meeting is one of the best webinar software solutions for web conferencing and helps people find new ways to collaborate and work remotely with efficacy. Plus this platform allows you to enhance your remote collaboration experience with a highly secured online platform. With Zoho Meeting software, you can easily host live video webinars and share multiple video feeds with your audience, share your screen, or another monitor’s screen to support your presentation. It is highly suited for small and large businesses for team collaboration and webinars.
It comes with many impressive features such as interaction with your audience, view webinar data and download reports, plus offers multiple security features to keep your meetings safe from disruption, such as the Lock Meetings function, organization-level video settings, and Entry/Exit notifications.
Zoho Meeting Features:
- Instant and scheduled meetings: With Zoho Meeting you can plan meetings ahead and send email invitations to participants with the agenda, date, and time.For instant collaboration, you can share the joining link with participants via chat, SMS, or email.
- Moderator controls: Using moderator controls you can mute all or individual participants and also, remove participants when they aren’t part of discussion anymore.Plus reduce disturbances and drive discussions in the right direction.
- Video webinars: This tool allows you to conduct video webinars by broadcasting live video feeds of organizers and co-organizers to attendees along with the webinar presentation.
- Audio, video and screen sharing: Zoho Meetings allows you to build trust and connect better by collaborating face to face through video and audio conferencing. Plus, you can add context or share your screen, application or a connected monitor to deliver presentations and demos.
- Private meetings: This platform allows you to lock confidential meetings and keep them secure from unexpected attendees and provide you notifications when someone tries to enter your meeting only if you want them to.
- Webinar analytics: Zoho meeting allows you to analyze and document webinar registrants, attendees, poll results, and Q&A using webinar reports and download the reports as XLS or CSV files.
- Amazing browser-based web conferencing solution built to attend a meeting or webinar and works excellent when compared to other apps
- Very easy to navigate and cheaper than other platforms with better in-depth analytics
- Allows you handy meeting using the desktop plugin for Windows, Linux and Mac, iOS app, android app, Google Chrome extension, Firefox extension, embed widget, and calendar integrations
- Zoho meetings are best suited for business remote workers with screen sharing and real-time collaboration with the mobile app
- It is scalable and enormously cost-effective and is a great option for conducting live and on-demand products
- Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics
Zoho Meeting Pricing:
Zoho Meeting offers a free version and includes unlimited meetings up to 2 participants and 10 attendees:
- Paid Webinar starts at $19 for 25 attendees
- $29 for 50 attendees
- $39 for 100 attendees
- $79 for 250 attendees
- $125 for 500 attendees
- $200 for 1000 attendees
GetResponse is a very powerful email marketing platform that provides a complete webinar marketing solution designed to increase conversions and engagement rates. Plus, this tool includes various features such as maximizing your audience engagement, such as sharing files in various formats, brainstorming ideas, promoting collaboration, expanding your reach by live streaming your webinar, and generating more leads with evergreen webinars.
Plus, this tool helps build relationships and monetize your expertise using free or paid webinar funnels and includes a fully responsive webinar room. Your attendees can join your events from their mobile browsers without any app or installation needed.
- Flexible scheduling: It includes flexible scheduling options, for creating a webinar in minutes plus customize your webinar URL and start collecting new leads, hassle-free.
- Built-in marketing tools: Now you can easily promote your event and send traffic to an SEO-optimized landing page where they can register for your event.Plus use the one-click Facebook Pixel integration to retarget page visitors with relevant offers later.
- Evergreen webinars: GetResponse allows you to put your lead generation efforts on autopilot with on-demand webinars.Plus you can share your prerecorded webinars and let your audience access them anywhere and anytime they want in exchange for their email address.
- Free app to host webinars: Using this free tool you can host webinars from your mobile device.Plus it also allows you to stream your audio and video, record your webinars, Enables live conversations with chats and many more.
- Analyze reports: Get instant access to all the data from your webinars for future optimization such as average attendance time, devices used, attendee locations, survey results and more.
GetResponse includes various other features such as customizing your webinar URL,1-click sharing & recording option, text chat feature for more engagement, tracks conversion stats, and many more.
- Allows you to run online training and onboarding sessions for your new employees using interactive webinar tools
- The interface is elegant and extremely easy to use
- Promote your products and special offers during your webinar using call-to-action buttons
- Enables you to share files in many formats and add YouTube videos to your presentation to enhance your webinar
- Provides you with a professionally designed gallery of free invitation templates that are automatically prefilled with your webinar details
- Fully integrated webinar software which helps you to communicate with your audience from anywhere
GetResponse offers a 30-days free trial and provides 4 subscription plans:
- Basic plan starts at $15 and includes features like email marketing, autoresponders, automation templates, 150+ integrations
- Plus plan starts at $49/mo and includes all features of basic plus unlimited landing pages, sales funnels, list building funnels, webinar funnels
- Professional plan starts at $99/mo and includes all plus features such as unlimited marketing automation, webinar funnels, paid webinars, on-demand webinars, and many more
- Max plan includes includes everything in Pro plus dedicated support, multiple accounts and users, 500 attendees, transactional emails and more
Webex is a cloud-based platform that allows you to meet, call, message, and share from one secure platform. Plus, it allows users a high degree of customization to suit your business requirements. Webex webinars are compatible with all devices and browsers. Not only this, but Webex also allows users to hold meetings both online and offline training sessions with remote support.
- Meeting: With Webex experience HD video conferencing, crystal-clear audio, screen sharing, and powerful meeting controls with just a click.
- Team messaging: This tool is perfect for team messaging, file sharing, and two-way whiteboarding to keep work moving after the meeting.
- Call support: It enables you to make or or receive video calls to other Webex users, for free.
- Screen sharing: Now you can easily share your entire screen or individual files or applications.
- Record meetings: Webex allows you to record meetings and save locally to your system or in cloud storage
- It enhances the speaker’s audio and removes extra background noises
- Easy to set up meetings with voice options, either phone or computer audio
- It allows you to record the meetings and be able to download them later to see them
- Provides broad collaboration options such as screen sharing, survey, file sharing
- This platform provides advanced security to the content shared over the call using advanced encryption and decryption technologies
- Integrate with most common tools like Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Google Calendar
- All-round collaboration tool with seamless integration with Webex Room
Webex offers a free plan and paid plans:
- Free plan includes 50 minutes meeting limit, Up to 100 participants, Share your entire screen or individual files or applications and many more
- Paid plan includes up to 200 paarticipants, screen sharing, record meetings, meeting transcriptions
Livestream is one of the most engaging webinar platforms for virtual events, or to reach your remote workforce in real-time. Live streaming gives you a way to connect with your employees, customers, and community. It is highly suited for organizations that want to build a relationship with their target audience.
Plus, it allows you to engage followers, customers, or employees around the world, wherever they watch. With Livestream, you can easily stream from any device across social media platforms or your own website and share everywhere you want such as YouTube, Linkedin, Periscope, Twitch. Livestreaming is one of the best ways to connect in a meaningful and authentic way with your community plus this platform allows you to connect instantly to your employees, customers, subscribers, or followers when a virtual event or series is your best option.
- Flawless adaptive streaming: Livestream give your viewers the best quality across devices, even with limited bandwidth.
- Video management: It centralizes your organization’s live and on-demand video, build secure viewing destinations, or monetize your video library.
- Live production graphics and tools: This tool easily add lower-thirds, transitions, and logos and also incorporate live polls and Q&A into your broadcast.
- Priority support: This platform provides live support when you set up and stream during business hours, plus options for live stream production services and 24/7 support.
- Grow your audience: This tool engages your followers, customers around the world and allows you share on major platforms such as YouTube, Linkedin, and many more.
- A great solution for businesses to broadcast live, create layered graphics, pre-recorded videos, and more
- It can broadcast many different resolutions with great stability and stores your events on the cloud
- Easy to use, to set up events, track usage, and an excellent software package for streaming from a PC
- Very practical and comfortable interface and great connection with other applications and websites
- It allows seamless integration to our social media platforms and makes everything look more professional overall
- Provides 24/7 support from both the studio and for streaming from the field
Livestream offers 2 subscription plans:
- Premium plan costs $75/mo and includes Unlimited live streaming with free Studio encoding software, auto archive events with up to 7TB of video storage
- Enterprise plan includes Geo blocking & IP Restrictions, advanced features, unlimited storage, auto-archieving, private video showcase and many more.
To wrap up, I would definitely share my personal insights and experience now! To be true, there are various webinar software platforms in the market, right? But how do choose the best webinar software? Now, this entirely depends on your needs and requirements and obviously, it should be budget-friendly.
If you are a beginner, then you must compare the features of the different software and go for a free version before you upgrade with a paid plan. Another important thing is that you must keep in mind your audience size and consider features that will engage your audience during an event.
Before you choose the best online webinar software, ask yourself what is your goal? Because there is the webinar software that will boost your conversion rates or helps you to conduct a poll or survey! So, it is very important while choosing the webinar software that meets your requirements.
Personally, I would suggest you choose free webinar software platforms that offer free trial options and also helps you to choose the best live webinar software for your business. If you ask my favorite option, I will recommend you to start with Demio! Now, I hope you have a complete idea of the best webinar software platforms and make your final decision. Don’t forget to share which webinar software suits your need!
Thank you for reading this article till the end! Still, have questions? Leave them below, I would love to assist you all!