12+ Best Website Builder Software Tool Platforms.
List Of Top Websites Builders For Your Next Big Project.
(Reviewed Best Platform For Creating Websites With Pros And Pricing )
Living in the digital world, a website is crucial for any business. If you have a business and don’t have a website, you are probably losing out on opportunities for your business. A website can be used to accomplish many different marketing strategies to help your business grow. The web has a far more extensive reach than any other form of advertising. Your website will be the center of your company’s online presence. You can advertise your business around the web on social networking sites, forums, and through pay-per-click advertising programs.
But the question is can you build a website by yourself? Of course, you can. Many enthusiastic beginners feel to meet the bump when they want to build a website. This relates to their inability to understand technically the development of the website. They often do not even know the simplest programming language. Today, you don’t have to be a professional coder to build a website.
There are many website builders available in the market with the help of which you can easily build a website without having any knowledge of coding. Cool right? In this article, I am going to list down some of the best website builder software. But before that let’s have a brief discussion about websitebuilders.
What Is Website Builder?
A website builder is software created specifically with the purpose of helping everyone to build a website, including website templates, placement & content settings, selection of widgets, to other items related to it. By using a website builder, a beginner can design or build his website in just a few minutes.
This is a magical tool that overcomes many technical and financial hurdles in building websites. Almost all website builder apps work on an Internet-based, which means they can work while being backed up by an active Internet network. What is very interesting, no programming skills are required to run the application. As long as you can operate a computer and simple Internet, everything will run automatically according to your expectations.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Website Builder?
- No programming or technical skills are required – Website builders are designed for people with little to no technical skills. Website builders use the drag-and-drop technology and a user-friendly interface design, allowing the average person to type in a text, upload images, or change and move any element with a simple click and drag of the mouse – all without having to write or edit a line of code and no FTP handling and all the other technical stuff.
- Reduced Cost – Building a website with a website builder does not require a big budget. There are plenty of free and paid plans to choose from. Even with paid plans, website builders are very affordable compared to hiring professional help. In addition, many website builders come with free hosting services and free domain names.
- High-Quality Graphics – A website builder gives you access to high-quality website graphics which can be used at no additional cost. These graphics can be used to enhance the website pages thereby making the site more attractive for visitors.
- Ease of use – Almost all website builders offer a drag and drop facility, which means the user need not write a new code every time for every change he wishes to make to the website. It thus gives the user the ability to upgrade content and images very easily.
- Libraries and collections of applications – All website builders come with a library of free applications and tools that you can use to add functionality to your website. There are free and paid applications; some are built into the website builder, and others are fully integrated third-party tools. Website.com comes with a long list of built-in apps that you can easily add right from the drag-and-drop editor.
- Your website is up and ready in no time – Website builders simplify the entire website creation process. You start with pre-designed templates, pre-populated web pages, and ready-to-use applications and tools. All you need to do is add in your own content and click on the Publish button and your website is launched in no time.
What Are The Best Website Builder Software?
Some of the Top Website Builders are:
- Wix – Best Free Website Builder Software
- WordPress – Best Online Website Builder
- Weebly – Best Free Website Builder For Small Business.
- Jimdo – Top Website Builders For Small Business.
- GoDaddy – Best Website Builder For Small Business.
- WebFlow – Best Website Design Software
- Duda – Business Website Builder.
- Strikingly – Perfect for making multiple sites.
- One.com – Best Website Software.
- SITE123 – Best Web Development Software
- Webstarts – Best Platform For Creating Website
- Web.com – Best website building software for beginners
- Webnode – Best Professional Web Design Software
List Of Top Website Builders
Wix is a website builder platform that gives you the freedom to create, design, manage and develop your web presence exactly the way you want. Wix website builder lets you design and builds your own high-quality websites. Whether you’re promoting your business, showcasing your work, opening your store, or starting a blog—you can do it all with the Wix website builder.
Wix Editor provides you total design freedom. You can start from scratch or choose from over 500 designer-made templates that you can fully customize using the drag and drop website builder. Make your site come to life with video backgrounds, scroll effects, and animation. With the Wix Editor, you can create your own professional website exactly the way you want it.
Wix provides you with professionally designed website templates. You can choose from 500+ customizable website templates that are built to meet your business needs. Some trending and popular templates are Blog site template, Business site template, Online store template, Educational site template. If you build your website with Wix.com, you will get built-in tools for online stores, online scheduling software, a professional blog, logo maker, and SEO.
Wix also provies a special feature for Beginners- Wix ADI. Answer a few simple questions and Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) will instantly build a personalized website just for you, complete with custom text and images. Choose your style, change the layout and add any features you need for your business, as an online store or booking system. When you’re ready, go live with a click.
Wix has 4 website plans:
- VIP – $ 39/month
- Unlimited – $23/month
- Combo – $18/month
- Connect Domain – $14/month
Wix also offers Business $ commerce Plans and Enterprise plans. Visit their official websites for pricing information.
- Reasonably priced
- Large range of templates
- Good range of e-commerce features
- Bundled free email marketing
- A free plan is available
- No multi-currency checkout
WordPress is the world’s most popular site builder. It powers more than 39% of all websites on the internet, that’s millions of websites all over the world. WordPress is extremely flexible which is the main reason why it is a popular choice to build a website. You can use WordPress to build almost any kind of website imaginable. You can use it to start a blog, make a small business website, create an online store, build a membership site, sell online courses, run a marketplace, and more.
There are thousands of free and paid WordPress themes available that you can use to build a website. These themes allow you to use your own colors, layout combinations, and logos. You can also hire someone to create a custom WordPress theme from scratch, but it would cost significantly higher than using a free or premium WordPress theme. WordPress.com has Jetpack essential features including basic SEO, site statistics, and social media sharing features. You can get even more site tools with a WordPress.com paid plan.
WordPress offers Infinite combinations and possibilities through plugin installation. Thousands of easy‑to‑install add‑ons mean you’ll never outgrow your website. Collect leads, create contact forms, create subscriptions, automatically backup your site, and a whole lot more. No matter what you want to do, there’s a plugin for that.
The basic free plan is extremely limited. Their personal plan starts with $4 per month billed annually and includes a custom domain. Premium plan costs $8 per month billed annually and it gives you the ability to monetize your site and advanced design customization. The business plan costs $25 per month billed annually, and it gives you the ability to have Ecommerce and custom plugins.
- Provides thousands of themes to choose from.
- Integrates Well With Third-Party Tools.
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive.
- WordPress sees frequent updates, both for new features and to fix bugs and security issues.
- Customizing Can Be Expensive.
Weebly’s drag and drop website builder makes it easy to create a powerful, professional website without any technical skills. Over 40 million entrepreneurs and small businesses have already used Weebly to build their online presence with a website, blog, or store. Content elements (like text, photos, maps, and videos) are added to your website by simply dragging and dropping them into place. Text is edited just like in a word processor. Building your website is done in real-time, right from your web browser. There’s absolutely nothing to install and no upgrades to worry about.
With Weebly, you can get additional features like Video backgrounds, custom headers, and Full-width Images, and color backgrounds. If you’re looking for a website builder that focuses on streamlined store creation and ongoing management, it’s hard to look past Weebly. It now offers its online store tools through Square Online, which comes with a great selection of eCommerce features.
So if you’re looking for a website builder that focuses on streamlined store creation and ongoing management, it’s hard to look past Weebly. It now offers its online store tools through Square Online, which comes with a great selection of eCommerce features. In addition, you can make edits to your site with the Weebly app. Manage eCommerce orders and product listings and ensure you never miss anything important by having everything you need at your fingertips.
Weebly comes with a very basic free plan. Their paid plans start from $8 per month billed annually. The pro plan costs $12 per month, and their business plan costs $25 per month.
- The template selection is very good.
- You can change your theme whenever you want with just a click of a button. The themes are also ready for mobile.
- The interface is easy to learn and is very user-friendly.
- One-click SSL certificates, DDoS Mitigation, and a support team are available 24/7 to keep your site safe.
- Weebly supports third-party integration for your site, store, or blogs.
- Weebly.com offers a fully hosted platform, so you are locked to the features they offer. You cannot hire a developer or designer to add new functionality or feature to your website.
Jimdo is an online platform that provides everything you need to make your own website. You can make anything from a business site or blog to an eCommerce store – all without having to use code. Jimdo has proven to be very simple and beginner-friendly, and it offers pretty much everything a basic website builder should have. Whether it’s a business site, blog, portfolio, or an e-store, it can be created with Jimdo’s website builders.
With over 100 templates to choose from, it’s easy to make your site look fancy with Jimdo. Some of the templates stick to the classic minimalism that’s usually associated with site builders, but others pop off the page with heavier use of bright colors and vibrant imagery.
One of the great things about building a website with Jimdo is access to automatic SEO insights. You will be given personalized insights and tips to improve your SEO rating and can connect to your Google Search Console with just a few clicks. Smart technology will even fill in SEO settings for you.
With a Jimdo website, you have access to support with all the premium level packages as well as an FAQ section to help with the more common issues. If you have an Unlimited membership, then you can expect a response from the support team in under an hour.
You can use Jimdo to create a simple website or an online shop, and so Jimdo offers two groups of plans: Website and Online Shop. Here’s a brief overview:
- PLAY – (free of charge so you can have a play around)
- START – $9 (comes with a free domain name and no ads)
- GROW – $15 (gives you more storage space)
- UNLIMITED – $39 (comes with a professional design analysis)
For Online Shops:
- BASIC – $15 (includes one shop design)
- BUSINESS – $19 (option to add different versions of products)
- VIP – $39 (receive premium support within one hour)
- Their free version is one of the best around, allowing you a greater sense of what they can do.
- Both the Jimdo web editor and any website you make with it are mobile-ready. Meaning you can edit on the go and know that it will look good on any device at any time.
- If you set up your online store with Jimdo, they never take a transaction fee. It’s all your money right from the start.
- Solid mobile support.
- WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop site-building.
- Doesn’t provide site asset storage.
GoDaddy is an excellent choice for business owners looking to create a simple, effective website for their business. If you want to create a small business website, build a personal site, or you’re just starting to research website builders, then go Daddy is the right option for you.
The new GoDaddy Website Builder offers about a hundred variations of 22 main themes. All templates are mobile-responsive, and you can preview them on desktop and mobile as you edit.GoDaddy Insight analyzes your industry and website goals to provide specific recommendations for improving your site. Just select a few business goals, then wait for your custom action plan to be generated.
Another tool GoDaddy offers is Search Engine Visibility. Included with all four plans, this walk-through wizard helps optimize your site’s keywords, site title, meta descriptions, and header text.
GoDaddy Website Builder is one of the easiest-to-use builders I’ve personally tested. Even as a beginner, chances are you’ll never run into a feature that you won’t manage to figure out yourself. Building a new website always involves some trial and error, and even experienced web designers make mistakes. That’s why I like GoDaddy’s automatic backup and Site History tab.
GoDaddy has four website builder pricing plans: the $9.99/month Basic plan is the cheapest, but you only unlock SEO tools on the $14.99/month Standard plan. The $19.99/month Premium plan includes unlimited social posts and lets you accept online appointments. The $24.99/month eCommerce plan comes with sales features.
- You can create a website and get it live in a matter of minutes.
- It’s super easy to use.
- Its pricing plans are very cheap in comparison to some competitors.
- Provides a Free plan.
- GoDaddy’s website builder has an auto-save feature that will backup your site, even if you forget to.
- Responsive templates for tablets and mobile phones.
- Not cater for advanced blogs and online stores
Also, it provides users with a plethora of design elements, such as typography families, animations, and trigger-based animations. Moreover, Webflow helps save expenses since users will no longer need to hire the service of professional web designers because they can design and build their websites themselves.
The main benefits of Webflow are its wide variety of easy-to-use tools, content management features, live collaboration support, Webflow Editor, dynamic SEO, and third-party app integration. Webflow promotes a simple way of creating websites. Designers are able to visually manipulate all the elements of the site without having to write codes. The system takes care of code writing that is based on the design, ensuring that it’s ready to be published or exported to other platforms. Moreover, designers wouldn’t have to worry about experiencing any lack of tools since the platform provides them with everything they need for creating stunning websites.
Their Website plans start at $12/month for the Basic plan and go all the way up to bespoke, enterprise-level pricing. If you need an online store, eCommerce plans are also available.
A free version is available with the Starter Account plan, allowing you to build two projects. However, for advanced features, like embedding custom code or exporting your website, you’ll need one of their premium plans, which start at $16/month (Lite plan).
- Intuitive drag-and-drop page builder functionality.
- Responsive page designs.
- A wide variety of stunning website templates – free and paid.
- No coding experience is needed.
- Plans may be a bit confusing.
The Duda website builder powers over 450,000 businesses around the world. It aims to make quality, responsive web design easy through its simple templates and drag-and-drop editor. The platform is particularly good for users looking to quickly create multiple sites for clients, which explains why Duda is so popular with freelancers and agencies.
It works by providing a variety of templates to pick from, which can then be edited accordingly. This can involve changing text, creating new pages, adding images, or even building personalized widgets. Duda also hosts your website for you, so there’s no need to consider extra costs or technicalities.
Duda is a good website builder for artists and ideal for small businesses looking to create a dynamic and personalized web presence in a short space of time. It offers simple functionality that is best suited to digital publishers, agencies, freelancers, SaaS platforms, and hosting companies.
Duda is one of the more expensive website builders on the market, with prices starting at $14 per month. There are four price plans to choose from, ranging from $14 – $44 per month when billed annually.
Unfortunately, there is no free plan available. However, the Team Plan has a 14-day free trial included. Once you’ve tested the platform out, you can choose to sign up for any plan.
- Duda is a simple website builder, offering slick and easy templates to create quick websites.
- Duda has plenty of apps and widgets to use in order to take your website that little bit further.
- Customization sits comfortably in the middle, offering enough for people at a beginner or intermediate level.
- Duda offers a client management suite which is a perfect marriage for freelancers and businesses who have multiple clients.
- No app store or plugin.
Strikingly is a feature-rich website builder tool that enables people with no experience to quickly create modern and beautiful websites. It’s recommended by marketing guru and best-selling author Seth Godin. If you need a tool for designing single-page responsive websites that look amazing on mobile devices, then Strikingly.com might just be the perfect solution for you.
Strikingly is perfect for creating personal, small business, or small e-commerce websites. No coding knowledge is required. You’ll get easy-to-use custom templates and elegant design features, powered by a powerful and intuitive drag and drop website builder tool.
Strikingly also offers a wide selection of template designs that are responsive (AKA they look good on a mobile device, tablet, and computer). There are a wide variety of options to choose from, and Strikingly has them broken down by niche, so you can find a template that includes the functionality your business may need. Now, Strikingly isn’t technically drag-and-drop (where you choose from premade sections and “drop” those onto your page), but it is fairly intuitive to use. You can customize the styles on the page (like fonts and colors), and you can add premade sections and blocks, but you don’t get the ability to add elements willy nilly.
Yearly plans of Strikingly Website Builder:
- Limited – $8/month
- Pro – $16/month
- VIP – $ 49/month
Strikingly also offers free plans forever which will include free site, domain, 5GB of monthly bandwidth. 500MB total storage per site ad more.
- Perfect platform for building single-page websites.
- The ability to embed custom HTML, JS, CSS codes for paid plans.
- Generous rewards program.
- Automatically saving site changes.
- Free support at all rates.
- Customer support is provided by phone only in English.
One.com is a web hosting company that includes a website builder in its services. One.com is a website builder capable of translating across any device. Now you don’t need to worry about building your website on your laptop and having it appear differently on your phone. There are already millions of people who use One.com to build their website, and you can test it out for free with a 14 day free trial before ever making a purchase.
Another bonus is the level of security you get with One.com. Every plan automatically comes with an SSL Certificate, so anyone visiting your website and sharing sensitive data or credit card information is protected. Having an SSL Certificate will also make your website environment more user-friendly.
The best feature about One.com is the security built into all plans across the website. Instead of having to pay upgrades for an SSL Certificate, there’s one included in every plan. If you upgrade to a higher-level plan, like the Expert plan or the Guru plan, you’ll be able to use more advanced security features such as SiteLock and Domain Lock. All plans come with the option to add the SEO optimizer.
One.com offers 4 pricing plans:
- Business – $ 6.00/month
- Professional Plus – $3.50
- Professional – $2.50
- Starter – 1 year free
- Very affordable shared hosting plans.
- Free domain for the first year.
- Unlimited email account hosting.
- Support is available in 14 languages including Spanish, English, Dutch, Polish, French, and Italian.
- Support is only available through online chat.
SITE123 is a free website builder that helps users to build multilingual, SEO-friendly websites and landing pages without coding. It comes with an admin dashboard, which enables users to create multiple groups, grant access permission to employees, and views previous messages with clients on a centralized platform.
SITE123 provides users with tools to design business logos, create customized response forms, and add images or icons from a built-in media gallery. Our comprehensive solution lets users offer services to clients, set participant numbers, add service locations, schedule appointments, and process payments, enhancing the customer experience with the brand.
It also allows users to create personalized blog posts using custom templates/layouts, and share published blogs on various social media platforms, improving marketing operations.
SITE123 offers integration with various third-party applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Woopra, Authorize.net, Paypal, Braintree, Lucky Orange, Pure Chat, and more. We enable businesses to claim top-level domain (TLD) extensions and enforce SSL/HTTPS encryption to prevent cyber threats.
SITE123 is available for free as well as on monthly subscriptions. Free plans include 500MB of storage and 1GB bandwidth. The Premium paid plan starts from $12.80 per month, including a free domain for 1 year, 10GB storage, and 5GB bandwidth. Contact SITE123 for full pricing information.
- Outstanding support, especially from its live chat attribute.
- Programs are fully mobile and tablet computer responsive.
- Fantastic and easy-to-use app marketplace.
- 24/7 website support.
- Allows Third-party plugins.
- You cannot change templates after publishing your site.
WebStarts – is a full-featured website builder, which is simple and well-structured enough to come up to the needs of beginners and web design pros. The system makes it possible to create and manage websites of different types and styles, providing a nice set of features and tools needed to cover the prevailing amount of web building needs.
Being a drag-and-drop website builder, WebStarts provides a clean and smooth interface that simplifies the process of website creation, making it more intuitive and convenient. What’s important, the service does not require coding skills to get started, but those, who have HTML knowledge, can use it for deeper website customization.
WebStarts comes with an integrated eCommerce platform, SEO tools, social media integration, and mobile optimization options as well as blogging and hosting features. There are also multiple responsive templates available in the system collection, which have modern look and can be edited with regard to your needs.
Webstarts provide 3 pricing plans:
- Free – Its Free
- Pro Plus – $7.16/mo
- Business – $19.99/mo
- There’s tons of flexibility for moving and placing website elements anywhere on your web page.
- You’ll get access to a free domain name for a whole year.
- You can create coupon codes for customers to use.
- You also get access to order tracking tools.
- Business users can also customize and set numerous shipping options.
- It costs you extra to access your website’s stats and analytics.
Web.com is considered one of the most affordable DIY site builders on the market, with basic packages that even include a domain name for life. While they don’t offer a free trial package like other popular site builders, they do offer low prices, and, combined with their simple site builder, they are a very popular choice among business owners and online stores.
On Web.com, you have a number of SEO features to choose from in order to promote your website in Google’s search results. The most expensive package comes at around $300 a month and includes complete SEO support and services, as well as monthly consultations with a dedicated SEO expert. If you prefer to do everything yourself, you can contact their support to get SEO tips on writing strong content or sign up for one of their SEO programs to learn about analytics, link building, and getting found in search engines.
The Web.com site builder does not have an app store and only offers a limited number of apps, such as a search box and map. You can, however, add an HTML snippet to your page for custom code.
Like most website-building platforms, Web.com offers paid packages, as well as their initial free plan. Its website builder package starts from $1.95/month. You can visit the official website for more pricing information.
- Very easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Different packages for differing business needs.
- Easy to add e-commerce and social media tools.
- Thousands of templates to choose from.
- No cloud or WordPress hosting plans.
Webnode is a Swiss-built point-and-click website builder used by over 22 million site owners worldwide. So, if you’re searching for a website building tool, the natural question to ask is why do so many users settle for this platform? Well, the following Webnode review seeks to give you an answer by laying out all the important details that you need to know.
Webnode offers a variety of features to develop personal, business, and e-commerce websites. The most prominent function of all is, of course, the drag and drop website editor. With this tool, you can literally create a website in minutes and not have to deal with any special code, unless you want to.
All Webnode websites are hosted on safe and secure servers. As your presence grows, you can get more space for content and higher bandwidth for an increasing number of visitors. All websites created with Webnode have SSL enabled and are using HTTPS for safe browsing. With Webnode, your website will always load fast and smoothly. Your website will not show any flashy banners or videos. It stays ad-free as long as you want.
Webnode offers 4 plans:
- Profi– $ 22.90/month
- Standard– $ 12.90/month
- Mini– $ 7.90 /month
- Limited– $ 3.90/month.
Webnode also provides e-commerce plans. Visit the official site for more information on e-commerce plans.
- It’s easy to use, especially for beginners looking to set up their own website.
- You can set to multiple languages, letting you reach more audiences.
- It is excellent for SEO.
- The responsive templates are high-quality, incorporated with the latest design trends.
- There is no chat option to reach customer support.
Building a website shouldn’t be a daunting task. With a good website builder, you can have a website up and running in no time. A website builder is a platform or program that allows you to quickly and easily put together a website. These site builders help you get your piece of internet real estate set up so you can start establishing your online presence, a unique .com (or .whatever) outfitted with your brand’s own elements, content, and offerings, tailored to your specific business goals.
So above listed are some of the Best Website builder software. Hope you liked reading this article on “Best Website Builder Software“. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink