In today’s world, the importance of electronic data storage makes going digital a best practice for every business. Even if you want paper versions of selected documents on file, there should still be digital versions of them to act as backups. Electronic data storage makes the data you’re storing easy to search and use. When you’re storing your data electronically instead of on paper, it’s simple to analyze the data and leverage it for your business. It’s also easy to make backup copies without taking up huge amounts of extra space. Not only these, but digital data is also very easy to share with the help of data migration software.
If you look at the picture from a higher level, you can understand the importance of digital data for big businesses and companies. Data helps you understand and improve business processes so you can reduce wasted money and time. Every company feels the effects of waste. It depletes resources, squanders time, and ultimately impacts the bottom line. To manage a huge amount of data, you can take assistance from data management software. To make it easy for you, I have listed some of the best data management software on the internet. Take a quick look form the list below.
DB Visualizer Best Data Management
Database Object Management
Improvado Top Performance
Microsoft SQL Server Popular choice
MySQL Premium Software
Amazon RDS USer's Choice
Automatic Software Patching
Oracle RDBMS User's choice
Performance and scalability
Database Cloud Service
SQL Developer Free Choice
IBM Informix Premium Software
Altibase Affordable OPtion
SQL Manager User Friendly
Database Management Software
Table Of Contents
Report shows that poor data structure seems to be a significant barrier at many organizations. So managing data properly must be the top priority for every business. Proper data handling and precision are vital for effective business functions, be it sales, marketing, or other day-to-day processes. With data management software, your business can store and manage data easily, and use it for reporting and BI activities.
According to the Data Management Platform Market Forecast (2020-2025) Reports by IndustryARC, the Global Data Management Platform (DMP) Market size is forecast to reach $2,760 million by 2025, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.69% during 2020-2025. From the statistic, you can now have an idea of the growing need to collect data from the sources such as CRM data, POS data, Mobile web & Apps, social network, web analytics tools and others are driving the data management platform market.
A database management software(DBMS) is a program that combines and manages data from numerous data sources. It extracts, cleans, transforms, and integrates data without compromising on integrity so that you can access it in an easy-to-use format. The data management process includes a combination of different functions that collectively aim to make sure that the data in corporate systems is accurate, available, and accessible.
The foundational structure of a DBMS is based on three vital elements; data itself, database schema, database engine. The schema is responsible for a logical structure while the engine ensures the data can be accessed, locked, and modified by users. Database management software grants you the scalability and modification options to recover, comply, or simply monitor business operations.
Benefit Of Data Management System
- Data Integrity: Data integrity means data is consistent and accurate in the database. It is essential as there are multiple databases in DBMS. All these databases contain data that is visible to multiple users. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that data is consistent and correct in all databases for all users.
- Data Security: Data security is an important concept in a database. As data of a company or business is of prime importance, only the authorized users are allowed to access the database and their identity must be authenticated using username and password with the use of data management software. Unauthorized users shouldn’t be allowed to access the database under any circumstances as it violates the integrity constraints. A DBMS provides a better platform for data privacy thus helping companies to offer improved data security.
- Simplicity: DBMS allows users to understand data in a better, clear, and simple logical view. With DBMS, many operations like deletion, insertion, or creation of files or data, are easy to implement.
- Minimized Data Inconsistency: Data inconsistency occurs between files when various versions of the same data appear in different places. Data consistency is ensured in the database and thus there is no data redundancy. Besides, any database changes are immediately reflected by all users, and there is no data inconsistency.
- Faster Data Access: The database management system helps the users to produce quick answers to queries making data accessing accurate and faster.
- Sharing of Data: In a database, the users of the database can share the data among themselves. There are various levels of authorization to access the data, and consequently, the data can only be shared based on the correct authorization protocols being followed. Many remote users can also access the database simultaneously and share the data between themselves.
- Backup And Recovery: Database Management System automatically takes care of backup and recovery. The users don’t need to backup data periodically because this is taken care of by the DBMS. Moreover, it also restores the database after a crash or system failure to its previous condition.
What Is The Best Database Software?
- DbVisualizer – Overall Best Database Management Software
- Improvado – Best Online Database Software
- Microsoft SQL Server – Best Database Programs For Windows And Linux
- MySQL – Best Open Source Database Software
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – Best Database Management Tools
- Oracle RDBMS – Best Database Management Software For Linux
- SQL Developer – Best Database Software For Small Business.
- IBM Informix – Best Database App
- Altibase – Best Free Database Management Software
- EMS SQL Manager – Best Database Software Program
DbVisualizer is the ultimate database tool for developers, analysts, and DBAs. It runs on all major OSes and connects to all major databases. As a result, using the software effectively streamlines your programming workflows and minimizes the likelihood of errors. It also has a clean and easy-to-use interface that shortens the learning curve in getting acquainted with all of its functionalities. DbVisualizer is the highest performer among the universal database tools for universal database management systems.
Tools for editing and executing SQL statements and creating SQL queries are built within DbVisualizer. The software’s query builder allows you to develop SQL queries even if you only have little knowledge and expertise when it comes to SQL syntax. As such, you can visually create queries by simply dragging and dropping tables, joining columns. Developers, on the other hand, can easily reverse engineer SQL statements through the platform. This is the best database management software for mac.
Db Visualizer Features
- SQL Query Tools: The SQL Tools are centered around the SQL Commander, with its SQL Editor and Query Builder.
- Command-line Interface (CLI): DbVisualizer provides a command-line interface for running DbVisualizer SQL scripts without the GUI ever being displayed.
- Optimize queries – explain: Explain Plan is a way to analyze how a query will be processed by the database, for instance, whether an index can be used or if a full table scan is required.
- Database Object Management: Database Object Management is all about browsing the database objects and administering objects such as tables, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, modules, etc.
- Table Data Management: Table Data Management is about handling the data in a table such as editing, importing, exporting, etc. You can manage table definitions and table data. You can also export and import data.
- Security: You can access databases through SSH which will secure an encrypted connection between two hosts over an insecure network. Stay secure with strong master password security. Stay focused with autosave of your workspace.
- Database Browser: The databases tab is one of the features in DbVisualizer that is used the most. Use it to navigate the objects in the database, run actions, and open objects for more details. The object types and hierarchy that are presented are database-specific and depend on the database typesetting at connecting. The list may be filtered to show only objects of interest.
- Visualize Table: Table objects are the most central objects in any RDBMS. DbVisualizer includes support to visually create, alter, drop and rename tables, with even more database-specific actions added for the supported databases.
- No coding skills. Access and understand your data even if you have no coding skills or database experience.
- You can customize your workspace and use highly optimized features and functions.
- DbVisualizer connects to most major databases and JDBC drivers.
- DbVisualizer works on all supported operating systems, Windows, macOS, and Linux/UNIX.
- You can write and run queries in the advanced SQL editor that speeds up your coding and reduce errors with features such as auto-completion and syntax/error highlighting.
- The user interface gives you a lot of control over the layout and how to work with your database.
- The developer provides an easy and detailed users guide that will help you to get started with.
DbVisulizer Offer 3 Plans:
- Free – $0
- Pro Version – $197/user for first year, $69 for 2nd year and onwards.
- Pro Version – $229 for first year, $99 for 2nd year and onwards.
Improvado offers middleware solutions that connect marketing data to a variety of platforms and help business consolidate their data into almost any visualization system. Improvado’s data preparation and Marketing Common Data Model accelerate the speed at which your data is made available to your business and save on the costly engineering resources that are traditionally required for complex data transformations.
Improvado offers the reporting tool Automated Marketing Dashboard for connecting and visualizing marketing data, marketing ETL (extract, transform and load) for sending data to other Business Intelligence tools, and United API/ETL for business processes. These solutions help businesses automate data management and save them from having to deal with the difficult and technical parts of the process.
- Integration: You can combine data from multiple sources. Over 200 connectors empower your marketing team to use their favorite tools to map data, build and visualize custom reports, and more.
- You can visualize data in the Improvado dashboard or any BI tool, such as Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, Excel, or Google Sheets.
- You can extract marketing data and blend it with your internal datasets, then move it to a data warehouse or business intelligence destination, where it can inform the reports that power your data insights.
- Build data pipelines without a single line of code by using Improvado’s transformation tool.
- With Marketing Common Data, you can standardize all your marketing data, regardless of sources to make it equally useful across the enterprise.
- Performance Marketing Dashboard enables you to combine spend data with conversion analytics from your website to understand how your revenue varies from channel to channel.
- Flexibility to duplicate and migrate data instantaneously.
- Allowance of backup and recovery options to users.
- You can automate Cross-Channel Analytics For Social Ads With MCDM.
- Build dashboards and get valuable business insights immediately after data extraction, without burning hours matching dimensions and metrics across all your marketing platforms.
- Improvado MCDM works as a pre-configured template for an automated cross-channel normalization across various data sources, which allows you to focus on data analysis, instead of data aggregation and preparation.
- Continuous support from informative and mature engineering staff.
- Custom APIs are targeted at businesses with special needs. It allows them to access all their marketing data using a single API.
Improvado doesn’t provide any pricing information on their website as they have a customizable plan. You can contact the vendor for your personalized pricing as per your business requirement.
Microsoft’s SQL Server is one of the most effective DBMS in existence. This relational DBMS server is perfect for storing and retrieving multiple requests at once. Microsoft SQL Server is a flexible data platform that gives you a consistent experience across platforms and gets your innovations to market faster—you can build your apps and then deploy anywhere.
Microsoft SQL Server has stayed relevant by tacking on new features in the cloud and edge computing, big data analysis, and artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) over the years, while also offering an extensive count of Microsoft and third-party integrations to round out its features.
Microsoft SQL Server Features
- Server Integration: Microsoft SQL Server offers several built-in integrations, but the product is also friendly with most APIs. Within the SQL Server toolkit, you’ll find SQL Server Integration Services, the primary tool that assists in data warehousing, migration, and communication across internal and external platforms.
- Built-in intelligence: The Microsoft data platform brings AI to your data so you gain deep knowledge about your business and customers like never before. Only Microsoft brings machine learning to database engines and to the edge, for faster predictions and better security.
- Intelligent Query: Intelligent query processing focuses on lifting some of the stress on database administrators who spend significant time adjusting their database and tweaking queries. IQP ensures their work does not interfere with the memory or the overall performance of corporate data. The function allows the system to postpone decision-making during periods of optimization, execute on queries via batch mode, and remember past query performance while adjusting in real-time to unexpected query scenarios.
- Automatic Plan Correction: Fixes SQL plan performance issues by identifying problematic query execution.
- Easy to configure and use with Visual Studio and Dot Net.
- Easy integration with MSBI to perform data analysis.
- Very easy to export databases and tables in the form of SQL queries or a script,
- Many advanced options like Compression and Partitioning are available at no extra cost, thus reducing the overall TCO.
- Identifies numerous names in the database system through Template Explorer.
- Microsoft SQL Server allows security settings that will only allow specified users access. Easy disable employees no longer with the company.
- Provides easy mechanisms to backup and restore data.
Microsoft SQL Server Pricing
The Express and Developer versions are free and ideal for personal use. 2016, however, is the most popular version priced at $931 for a Standard License. The 2017 and 2019 versions have the same price tag.
MySQL is the world’s most popular open-source database. Whether you are a fast-growing web property, technology ISV, or large enterprise, MySQL can cost-effectively help you deliver high-performance, scalable database applications. MySQL Database Service is a fully managed database service built on MySQL Enterprise Edition.
- Easy to use: MySQL is easy to use. We have to get only the basic knowledge of SQL. We can build and interact with MySQL by using only a few simple SQL statements.
- Secure: MySQL consists of a solid data security layer that protects sensitive data from intruders. Also, passwords are encrypted in MySQL.
- Client/ Server Architecture: MySQL follows the working of a client/server architecture. There is a database server (MySQL) and arbitrarily many clients (application programs), which communicate with the server; that is, they can query data, save changes, etc.
- Scalable: MySQL supports multi-threading that makes it easily scalable. It can handle almost any amount of data, up to as much as 50 million rows or more. The default file size limit is about 4 GB. However, we can increase this number to a theoretical limit of 8 TB of data.
- GUI Support: MySQL provides a unified visual database graphical user interface tool named “MySQL Workbench” to work with database architects, developers, and Database Administrators. MySQL Workbench provides SQL development, data modeling, data migration, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and many more. MySQL has full GUI supports from MySQL Server version 5.6 and higher.
- Easy to learn the foundational features without a programming background.
- The open-source nature grants users complete freedom to customize data.
- The data development process is adjustable for small and heavy applications.
- It can download, install, and execute on most of the available operating systems.
- MySQL allows transactions to be rolled back, commit, and crash recovery.
- MySQL provides support for dual passwords: one is the current password, and another is a secondary password, which allows us to transition to the new password.
MySQL offers 3 plans
- Standard – $2,000
- Enterprise– $2,000
- Cluster Carrier Grade editions – $10,000
Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient and resizable capacity while automating time-consuming administration tasks such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching, and backups. It frees you to focus on your applications so you can give them the fast performance, high availability, security, and compatibility they need.
Amazon RDS is available on several database instance types – optimized for memory, performance, or I/O – and provides you with six familiar database engines to choose from, including Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle Database, and SQL Server. Amazon RDS is one of the best free database software.
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) Features
- Easy To Use: You can use the AWS Management Console, the Amazon RDS Command Line Interface, or simple API calls to access the capabilities of a production-ready relational database in minutes.
- Automatic Software Patching: Amazon RDS will make sure that the relational database software powering your deployment stays up-to-date with the latest patches. You can exert optional control over when and if your database instance is patched.
- Scalability: You can scale the compute and memory resources powering your deployment up or down, up to a maximum of 32 vCPUs and 244 GiB of RAM. Compute scaling operations typically complete in a few minutes. As your storage requirements grow, you can also provide additional storage.
- Automated backups: The automated backup feature of Amazon RDS enables point-in-time recovery for your database instance. Amazon RDS will backup your database and transaction logs and store both for a user-specified retention period. This allows you to restore your database instance to any second during your retention period, up to the last five minutes. Your automatic backup retention period can be configured to up to thirty-five days.
- Database snapshots: Database snapshots are user-initiated backups of your instance stored in Amazon S3 that are kept until you explicitly delete them. You can create a new instance from a database snapshot whenever you desire. Although database snapshots serve operationally as full backups, you are billed only for incremental storage use.
- Security: Amazon RDS allows you to encrypt your databases using keys you manage through AWS Key Management Service (KMS). On a database instance running with Amazon RDS encryption, data stored at rest in the underlying storage is encrypted, as are its automated backups, read replicas, and snapshots. Amazon RDS also supports the use of SSL to secure data in transit.
- Users can process the heavy workloads in a single database.
- Responsive and capable customer support.
- It can get you access to MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL databases.
- Amazon RDS Provisioned IOPS Storage is an SSD-backed storage option designed to deliver fast, predictable, and consistent I/O performance.
- Amazon RDS can notify you via email or SMS text message of database events through Amazon SNS.
- Amazon RDS will automatically replace the compute instance powering your deployment in the event of a hardware failure.
- Amazon RDS allows you to easily stop and start your database instances for up to 7 days at a time.
Amazon RDS Pricing
Users are free to try out Amazon RDS. In fact, there’s no minimum criterion to use the tool. You can pay for the available resources via the On-Demand method. However, you can estimate your monthly bill using the AWS Pricing Calculator.
Oracle database products offer customers cost-optimized and high-performance versions of Oracle Database, the world’s leading converged, multi-model database management system, as well as in-memory, NoSQL, and MySQL databases. Oracle Autonomous Database, available on-premises via Oracle Cloud@Customer or in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, enables customers to simplify relational database environments and reduce management workloads. This is the Best Database Software For PC.
- Analytics and Data Warehousing: Advanced data warehousing and analytics technologies, such as Oracle Database In-Memory and Oracle Multitenant, enable analytics teams to complete more in-depth analyses of scalable data warehouses in less time. Customers develop deeper, data-driven insights using Oracle Database technologies on-premises or in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Database Manageability: Increase enterprise-wide database performance and availability with consistent management processes via a single-pane-of-glass management dashboard. DBAs reduce their workloads by consolidating the monitoring and management of databases running on-premises, in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and in third-party clouds with Oracle database management solutions.
- Performance and scalability: Meet stringent performance requirements in real-time environments and data center deployments, with a range of capabilities designed for optimized low-latency and high-throughput.
- Security: Oracle’s database security solutions reduce the risk of data breaches and make it easier for customers to meet compliance requirements. Encryption, data masking, privileged user access controls, activity monitoring, and auditing enable IT teams to strongly secure Oracle Database environments and understand potential vulnerabilities.
- Database Cloud Service: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure’s suite of optimized database capabilities enables customers to operate efficiently and at a low cost, by closely aligning resources to their specific needs.
- Other Database Products: Oracle’s wide range of industry-leading data management solutions make it easier for customers to meet diverse on-premises and cloud requirements. Enterprises of all sizes innovate with the world’s most advanced database, the most popular open-source database, and high-performance in-memory and NoSQL solutions.
- Allows you can create partitions to have better administrative control over your data.
- Smooth transactional process and data security.
- Oracle Autonomous Database lets you run analytics in seconds, to deploy or move existing data marts, data lakes, and data warehouses to the cloud.
- Oracle Database offers market-leading performance, scalability, reliability, and security, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Support for binary JSON for 10X faster scans and AutoML give non-expert users access to machine learning in the database.
- Oracle Database 19c offers a range of built-in development tools, such as APEX, and converged database capabilities.
Oracle RDBMS Pricing
There is no pricing information provided by the vendor on the official site. The cost of this tool can vary based on the type of business you have and your existing software solutions, so you will have to contact Oracle’s customer support to get information on pricing.
Oracle SQL Developer is a free, integrated development environment that simplifies the development and management of Oracle Database in both traditional and Cloud deployments. SQL Developer offers complete end-to-end development of your PL/SQL applications, a worksheet for running queries and scripts, a DBA console for managing the database, a reports interface, a complete data modeling solution, and a migration platform for moving your 3rd party databases to Oracle. This is the best SQL database software.
SQL Developer Features
- Object Browser: SQL Developer allows you to explore the contents of your database using the connection tree. Expanding the tables node will show you the tables for the connected user. Some of the supported databases are tables, Views, Editioning Views, Indexes, Packages, and more.
- SQL WorkSheet: The SQL Worksheet is an editor that allows for the execution of SQL statements, scripts, and PL/SQL anonymous blocks. SELECT statements can be executed to return results in a spreadsheet-like ‘grid’ or can be executed as a script to emulate SQL Plus behavior and output. Basic SQL Worksheet functionality includes SQL statement and script execution recall, SQL formatting, Visual Query Builder, and more.
- Data Grid: The grids present data in a spreadsheet, row: col-like interface. These are used throughout the product, but primarily for displaying the contents of tables and the results from executing one or more queries. Basic SQL Worksheet functionality includes Single Record View, Export to popular formats, Advanced data type viewers for BLOBs, XML, Dates, etc, and more.
- Procedure Editor: The Procedure Editor is a complete IDE for the PL/SQL programming language. Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Types, and Triggers can be executed, compiled, refactored, and more using the Procedure Editor. Access the Procedure Editor by clicking on a PL/SQL object in the connection tree or by opening a file with a file extension mapped to PL/SQL objects.
- Version Control: Oracle SQL Developer ships with support for Subversion and Git by default. Users can optionally add support via extensions for CVS and Perforce.
- Reports: Oracle SQL Developer ships with many pre-defined reports you can run to learn more about the contents, activity, and configuration of your database. Additionally, users can create their own custom reports, which can also be shared with other users. Said reports can be set up to use bind variables (user-supplied inputs), be linked to other reports, and can be exported to both HTML and PDF hard copies. PDF reports can be further secured with an optional password.
- Its user interface is intuitive for its basic functionalities.
- SQL Developer is able to define all of the APEX Listener’s REST abilities, allowing the developer to test queries or PLSQL blocks before publishing them and getting a webserver 500 error with no information as to why.
- SQL Developer can run end-to-end database applications.
- You can migrate your database modeling solution to third-party databases to Oracle.
- It takes lesser time for the execution of multiple queries.
- Provides excellent and responsive customer support to resolve any sort of malfunction or bug.
SQL Developer Pricing
The SQL developer is free to use and download for users.
IBM Informix is an embeddable, high-performance database for integrating SQL, NoSQL, JSON, time-series, and spatial data. Designed for analytics on the edge, in the cloud, or on-premises, the low-footprint database features self-management and automated administrative capabilities. Informix is one of the most widely used database servers offering high levels of performance and availability, distinctive capabilities, & minimal overhead. It is known for its industry-leading OLTP (Online Transactional Processing) performance delivered at cost-efficient prices.
IBM Informix Features
- Real-Time Analytics: The single Informix platform helps you power transactional workloads easily in a wide range of environments for fast insights.
- Always-on Transaction: High availability data replication (HADR), remote secondary standby database servers and shared-disk secondary servers support mission-critical environments.
- Automated Data: Deployment features like “smart triggers” implement event-driven processing and database push notifications, with no schema changes.
- Simplicity: Silent installation and a footprint that requires just 100 MB of memory make Informix simple, non-disruptive, and deployable in minutes.
- Embedded For IoT: IoT data demands robust processing and integration capabilities. Informix offers a hybrid database system with minimal administrative requirements and memory footprint combined with powerful functionality. Key features make Informix ideal for multi-tiered architectures that require processing at the device level, at gateway layers, and in the cloud.
- Excellent Data Warehouse performance from the basic engine. Outstanding Data Warehouse performance from the Informix Warehouse Accelerator module.
- The biggest advantage of this solution is that you can execute joins with SQL Structured tables and NoSQL collections altogether, either in SQL language or in NoSQL language.
- Flexibility to scale small systems to multi-layered distributed nodes.
- Data compression capability helps in faster I/O, replication, and backup operations.
- Offers high scalability and compatibility from Raspberry PI to the state-of-the-art multi-layered distributed nodes computing system.
- IBM Informix is absolutely secure, fast, and flexible database. It provides a great scope of customization with deployment. It successfully meets all requirements of customers.
IBM Informix Pricing
IBM Informix offers four options
- Small – $1250
- Medium – $1250
- Large – $4000
- Extra Large – $8000
Altibase is the only hybrid database in the industry that flawlessly combines an in-memory database along with an on-disk database into a single database product using a uniform interface that streamlines data processing for utmost efficiency. Altibase is known to be 10x faster than traditional on-disk databases. It is 2x faster than the other in-memory databases. Altibase has served more than 650 clients around the world and has done around 6000 deployments in various domains of the industry including 8 Fortune Global 500 companies.
- Easy to Use: Flexible, mature, relational ANSI SQL compliant and ACID compliant. Easy migration. HW, OS agnostics. All-In Licensing.
- In-Memory Database: It offers user-friendly and lightening fast architecture. It is efficient for use cases that demand low latency and very high throughput.
- High Performance: Accelerate the performance of your mission-critical application by over 10x with in-memory processing.
- Enterprise-grade: Over 16 years of experience supporting global enterprise clients including Samsung, HP, China mobile, and more.
- Rational DBMS: Function and feature-rich with all the tools and rational capabilities expected and required by enterprise-grade applications.
- Low Cost: Lower Licence Cost. Lower maintenance cost. All-inclusive pricing model with zero options or ” Add-ons”.
- Altibase is an open-source DBMS that includes advanced sharding functionality.
- Altibase’s hybrid architecture removes the need to separately buy disk-resident and in-memory databases.
- Altibase reduces DBA and implementation expenses as it is compatible with industry-grade interfaces, drivers, and programming languages.
- It has wider accessibility across numerous industries.
- 10 times faster than conventional on-disk databases.
Altibase is a free open-source DBMS that you can download easily. The vendor offers a paid subscription to deliver professional support. Contact the company for more details.
SQLManager.net offers time-tested management and maintenance tools for the world’s most renowned database management systems. Its tools cover all the tasks from database design and code development to performance analysis and creating backups of existing databases. You will always have reliable and fast utilities for migration, import/export, data analysis, and comparison, and many other tasks.
EMS SQL Manager Features
- Database Maintenance Solution: SQL Manager allows automatizing basic routine tasks, such as regular backups, immediate identifying of potential problems in the server status, quick recovering of a database, service tasks execution, and others.
- Database Management Software: SQL Manager is needed at all stages of work with the database – starting from creating objects, relations, and filling data to building complicated queries, reports, uploading data to files, and much more. The program also supports the convenient execution of server service tasks, visual database designer, saving templates for routine operations, and flexible interface settings. SQL Manager will become an essential assistant tool in the administration and development of any database.
- Database Migration: SQL Migration allows converting and transferring databases to other platforms or servers arise periodically. Data Export and Data Import utilities will help you to upload and download data in the most popular formats. You can perform operations both in manual mode and automatically in the command line mode.
- Database Analysis: You can compare and synchronize the data and metadata of your database. Transferring changes to the production database have become simple and convenient.
- Components for VCL and .Net: SQL Manager offers components like Advanced Data Export, Advanced data import. Advanced data Export .NET, and Advanced PDF Generator. Using the fully-functional import and export components for RAD Studio and Visual Studio you do not need to get into the specificity of each data format and spend time writing your own data conversion code. At the same time, end users get wide possibilities of the wizard with convenient configuration.
- Easier maintenance complements the performance of the database system.
- EMS is integrated with multiple SQL tools.
- Efficient data manipulation and more significant security management.
- SQL Manager is a powerful and reliable tool for the most critical areas in the development and maintenance of such DBMS as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Interbase/Firebird, and DB2.
- You can download EMS SQL Server Manager and enable the full version trial for 30 days.
- It facilitates users who want just want to monitor the existing database system.
SQL Manager Pricing
At present, EMS SQL Manager can be downloaded for free.
A database management system can be set up by SQL consulting companies to help reinforce the ease of creating, finding, and editing electronic records. Before SQL databases, employees had to sift through piles of documents to search for and update important information. This could easily lead to lost information or even vital company information getting into the wrong hands. However, with the help of qualified SQL database consultants, your company can share and protect your information with ease.
So here is the list of Best Database Management Software for you. You can choose according to the nature of your business. Hope you liked reading this article on the Best Database management software. If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.