TABLE OF CONTENTS
Since, we are still going through the pandemic situation nothing is exciting for us unless we get a gift from our loved ones, right?
We want creativity at all levels of our life! During these hard times, we had learned many new things which will definitely help us in the future! Are you planning for unique gift ideas? Why not thinking about MasterClass Gift?
If you are planning for some unique gift ideas, then MasterClass will be the best gift ideas!
Thinking why I am asking for MasterClass gift ideas? MasterClass classes help you to choose interesting courses that you can gift to someone special and if the person is creative in nature then things will get even better and definitely, he/she will love the MasterClass Gift!
So, without wasting further time, let us get started with MasterClass gift ideas, MasterClass gift 2 for 1, the cost of MasterClass gift, how it works, and how to activate MasterClass gift!
If you want to give your special one a virtual gift then Masterclass gift will be the best gift ever! Literally, this amazing gift has made my experience of learning new skills to a next level. The entire course is really interesting and fun and the world-renowned celebrities are there to inspire you! I would definitely grateful to my friend for this unique gift!
- Videos are high-quality like Netflix
- Adds new course every month
- All courses are unique with world-renowned teachers
- Smooth in desktop version
- Affordable and budget-friendly
- Get PDF workbooks for all classes
- Experts are masters in their fields
- Great courses that will increase your skills
- Easy to give masterclass as a gift to your friend
- Courses are in-depth and provides lot of value
- Comes with 30 days refund policy
- No one-on-one support
- Cannot download masterclass lessons
- You will not any certificate or degree
A MasterClass is an online learning platform that comprises various courses from the world’s best instructors who are unique in their field and guides with all practical lessons.
Just think, you can get lessons from creative minds who are masters of their own field! The masterClass is full of fun-filled and interesting classes from world-class icons like Gordon Ramsay, Thomas Keller, Garry Kasparov, Neil Gaiman who are famous instructors with amazing skills!
There are about 100+ MasterClass classes with a set of videos that are accompanied by supplement materials such as a PDF workbook full of assignments. The quality of the masterclass free classes is just amazing and the total run time is around 3 hours in length and each video tutorial is broken into 15-20 lessons and each video lesson lasts for 8-20 minutes! Do you know the best part? The production quality is amazing just like Hollywood-level production and just like Netflix!
Yes! You can absolutely give MasterClass as a gift as the courses are educational and interesting for people of all ages!
Is MasterClass Gift For All Ages?
There are no barriers to watching a masterclass course! People of any age, gender, or personality can get full access to 100+ different classes that cover a huge section such as music, sports, culinary arts, nutrition, motivation, political messaging, screenwriting, architecture, design, and much more! MasterClass gift ideas is a perfect gift for any occasion!
Why Choose MasterClass Gift?
If you choose MasterClass gift ideas, then you can provide the best opportunity to your loved ones to explore their passion to a new level from world-renowned famous celebrities who will guide most conveniently. There are various classes and lessons based on various categories like Neil Gaiman Teaches The Art of Storytelling, Steve Martin Teaches Comedy, Helen Mirren Teaches Acting, Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography, Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess, Alice Waters Teaches Home Cooking, Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ, Wayne Gretzky Teaches The Athlete’s Mindset and the list goes on!
There are two ways to gift MasterClass to your special ones and let them experience and explore amazing classes! Here are the two options you can choose from:
1. MasterClass All-Access Pass:
It gives access to unlock 90+ amazing masterclass classes by industry-leading veterans. And the best part is the chance to get MasterClass free classes with the all-access pass!
2. MasterClass Gift Individual Class:
Here you can get access to individual courses only from the world’s best instructors. It is better to take the advantage of an all-access pass as a unique MasterClass Gift 2 For 1.
Want to know the MasterClass gift price? If you want to get access to all MasterClass courses, then I will personally recommend you to get the all-access pass which is the annual membership which costs $180 only! The annual membership is valid for one full year, and you can unlock every single MasterClass free class! Gift your loved ones and make their year special!
Looking to gift MasterClass course to your loved ones soon? Why not take the advantage of MasterClass Gift 2 for 1 deal, which is available only on the official website! Hurry up and get the MasterClass discount now!
There are popular MasterClass courses with a wide range of categories you can easily choose from! But how to choose an individual MasterClass as a gift? If you are planning to gift MasterClass course as a gift you must not forget your special ones interest area, right?
If you already have an idea about your friend’s interest, then it is easy for you to choose from MasterClass gift individual class! But in case, you don’t have any idea then you can check out the following categories and make a sense how can you give MasterClass as a gift.
There are more than 90+ courses and every month they are adding new courses! Some of the most popular courses are given below:
- Neil Gaiman Teaches The Art of Storytelling
- Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing
- Joyce Carol Oats Teaches The Art of the Short Story
- David Sedaris Teaches Story Telling and Humor
- Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television
- N.K. Jemisin Teaches Fantasy and Science Fiction Writing
Music And Entertainment:
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy
- Danny Elfman Teaches Music for Film
- Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring
- Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz
- Itzhak Perlman Teaches Violin
- Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Reba McEntire Teaches Country Music
- Questlove Teaches Music Curation and DJing
Film And Television:
- Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- Helen Mirren Teaches Acting
- Werner Herzog Teaches Filmmaking
- Ron Howard Teaches Directing
- Jodie Foster Teaches Filmmaking
Design, Photography And Fashion:
- Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- Diane Von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand
- Jimmy Chin Teaches Adventure Photography
- Frank Gehry Teaches Design and Architecture
- Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
Sports And Games:
- Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
- Serena Williams Teaches Tennis
- Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting Ball
- Misty Copeland Teaches Ballet Technique and Artistry
- Simone Biles Teaches Gymnastics Fundamentals
Business, Politics And Society:
- Anna Wintour Teaches Creativity and Leadership
- Bob Woodward Teaches Investigate Journalism
- Sara Blakely Teaches Self-Made Entrepreneurship
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Teaches U.S. Presidential History and Leadership
- Paul Krugman Teaches Economics and Society
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- Yotam Ottolenghi Teaches Modern Middle Eastern Cooking
- Alice Waters Teaches Home Cooking
- Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ
- Dominique Ansel Teaches French Pastry Fundamentals
- Massimo Bottura Teaches Modern Italian Cooking
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques I, II, and III
- Apollonia Poilane Teaches Bread Baking
- Niki Nakayama Teaches Modern Japanese Cooking
Science And Technology:
- Chris Hadfield Teaches Space Exploration
- Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
- Amy Tan Teaches Fiction, Memory, and Imagination
- Bobby Brown Teaches Makeup And Beauty
- Tan France Teaches Style For Everyone
Above is the list of suggestions from different MasterClass categories, and now you can decide to choose the best MasterClass gift or purchase just one single course or the annual membership course and get MasterClass free trial!
After selecting the ideal MasterClass gift course for your friend, you have to go through 5 simple steps to gift this MasterClass Annual Membership Course!
Step 1: First Visit MasterClass Gift Page
You have to go the site: masterclass.com/gift
Step 2: Select Your Gift Option
Here, you have to select between the two options, All-Access Pass to get the annual membership or you can scroll down and find different masterclass gift individual class with different categories
Step 3: Create A MasterClass Account
Once you are decided which course you want to buy, you have to tap on the course and create a MasterClass account. All you need to do is to sign up with an email address, or a Facebook account, or a Google Account.
Step 4: Order Completion Page
After creating a masterclass account, you will be redirected to a completion page where you have to enter the name of your friend, email address of your friend, or you can also add your special gift message if you want! Not only this, you can have full control to send MasterClass Gift to your loved ones, you can gift immediately or can schedule a delivery time to give on a special occasion.
Step 5: MasterClass Payment Details:
Finally, you are redirected to the masterclass payment details page, where you are ready to achieve masterclass gift ideas to real success and let your friend enjoy this virtual gift of yours! You can fulfill your payment, using Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card! Once you are done with the process, you will receive an email receipt for confirmation! No chance of MasterClass gift not received!
To activate or redeem your masterclass gift is very easy! All you need is to get an email from the masterclass with a secret gift code inside! Interesting, right?
3 Simple Steps To Activate MasterClass Gift:
After purchasing your MasterClass gift 2 for 1, you have to activate the gift with some following steps:
- Step 1: You need to click on Activate Annual Pass
- Step 2: You need to sign up for a Masterclass account using your email address, Facebook account, or Google account. It will redirect to a page where you have to submit your details, and no need to pay as it is already prepaid!
- Step 3: Now you are all done to enjoy amazing Masterclasses
If you ask me, how masterclass helped me to explore my craft then I would definitely say that this Masterclass gift is one of the unique gifts I have ever got since now!
Just think how many of us are able to choose a unique gift for our loved ones? If you really think about masterclass gift ideas then, I really need to appreciate your creativity!
Compared to traditional gift ideas, MasterClass offers a wide library of educational and entertaining online classes which is more flexible and supportive. Personally, I feel like I am blessed to activate this masterclass annual membership as there are more than 90+ categories of classes, that cover interests of all individuals like from cooking to writing, photography to acting, sports, and music, and also caters business and leadership skills!
According to my, the best part is getting classes from famous celebrities who are world-renowned experts in their respective fields! I mean to say, you can learn directly from Gordon Ramsay, Garry Kasparov, Serena Williams, and many more on the list! And if you get access to the masterclass gift 2 for 1, then nothing like that guys! I am literally enjoying the masterclass all-access membership course with my best friend where we take cooking classes together, make amazing recipes, compare notes and share our experiences with each other in the community forum!
Trust me guys, once you get this masterclass as a gift it will enrich your knowledge to the next level and inspire your creativity which is hidden inside you!
To conclude, I want to say something, motivation is not measured by age! You can also give yourself a Masterclass Gift which will definitely help you to explore a variety of categories where you may find a true inspiration within yourself.
If you are expecting, that masterclass will teach you everything about a subject then it is not going to happen! You don’t know how to use a camera correctly, and expecting this course will guide you then you are wrong guys. Rather, MasterClass is for those who want to tell stories through their photography and create amazing portraits!
Try out Masterclass Annual Membership as a gift and get thousands of masterclass free with the best instructors as they share their hard work, skills, failures, and how they achieve their successes!
This is the best gift for me, as I have learned many new things and this online course helped me a lot for staying motivated even in this pandemic situation! Highly recommended to give masterclass as a gift to your loved ones to enjoy the greatest pleasure of their own choice.
I hope, this article has helped you to choose the best masterclass gift for your special ones. Thank you for being a part of this article.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink