When it comes to business communication solutions, Nextiva is one of the best VoIP providers in the market. However, there are other great options available as well, which are worth considering. If you are looking for Nextiva alternatives, you may want to explore the best virtual phone number providers, the best VoIP home phone service providers, the best call center software and tools, or even compare VoIP vs virtual phone systems. If you want to know more about what is VoIP, Check our blog
Some of the other top competitors of nextiva or overall in the VoIP space include RingCentral, Aircall, CallHippo, and Grasshopper. Each provider offers unique features and benefits, so it’s essential to evaluate your specific needs and choose the provider that best suits your business requirements.
List Of Best Nextiva Alternatives
Affordable pricing plans for businesses of all sizes
Offers a mobile app for agents to work on-the-go
Provides a variety of call center features, including call routing, IVR, and call recording
Integrates with other Freshworks tools, as well as third-party software like Zapier and Salesforce
Offers powerful automation features to streamline workflow
analytics and call monitoring help to enhance communication and team management
Slick and easy-to-use design
Native integration with over 100 CRM and business tools
A range of features including video conferencing, call recording, and mobile apps
Easy to install and manage with a web-based management console
Compatible with third-party tools and devices
Can help businesses save up to 80% on telecommunications costs
Allows automatic bringing up of customer records during a call
Logs calls as call records in the CRM
Offers call recording and call forwarding features
Suitable for businesses of all sizes
About Nextiva VOIP System:
Nextiva is a cloud-based business phone system provider that offers a range of communication and collaboration tools to help businesses enhance their customer interactions. With its secure voice, video, and messaging capabilities, Nextiva provides a unified communication solution that streamlines interactions across multiple channels.
Its easy-to-use CRM software is designed to help businesses make better use of each customer interaction, while its Threaded Conversations feature provides a centralized view of all customer communication and collaboration. Nextiva offers flexible pricing plans and reliable phone service, making it a strong contender in the VoIP market for businesses seeking to improve their communication and collaboration processes.
Nextiva Key Features:
- HD VoIP Phone Service – Provides high-quality voice calling through its HD VoIP phone service.
- NextivaONE App – A unified platform for all communication channels, including voice, video, messaging, and more, accessible on mobile and desktop devices.
- Unlimited Calling in North America – Plans include unlimited calling in North America, making it easy and affordable to stay connected with customers and colleagues.
- Unlimited Business Text Messaging – Plans also include unlimited business text messaging, allowing businesses to communicate quickly and efficiently with customers.
- Unlimited Online Faxing – Provides unlimited online faxing capabilities, allowing businesses to send and receive faxes without the need for physical fax machines.
- Unlimited Web Conferencing – Web conferencing capabilities enable businesses to host virtual meetings with team members and customers across locations.
- Team Chat – Offers a team chat feature that allows team members to communicate with each other and share files in real time.
- Call Management – Offers a range of call management features, including call forwarding, call queuing, call screening, and call recording.
- Auto Attendant – Provides an automated greeting for incoming calls, helping to direct callers to the appropriate department or team member.
- Voicemail – Offers voicemail with customizable greetings and the ability to forward messages to email or text.
What Makes Nextiva Great?
Nextiva is a great choice for businesses looking for a reliable and efficient cloud-based business phone system provider. Here are some of the factors that make Nextiva stand out:
- Streamlined Communication: Nextiva offers a unified communication solution that streamlines interactions across multiple channels, including secure voice, video, and messaging, making it easier for businesses to communicate with their customers.
- Enhanced Customer Interactions: Nextiva’s CRM software helps businesses make better use of each customer interaction, ensuring that customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner, which can lead to improved customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Flexible Pricing: Nextiva offers a range of flexible pricing plans that cater to the needs of businesses with at least 20 user accounts, allowing businesses to choose the plan that best fits their budget and requirements.
- Reliable and Efficient Phone Service: Nextiva provides highly reliable and efficient VoIP phone service, ensuring that businesses can communicate with their customers without interruption.
- Real-Time Analytics: Nextiva administration portal provides real-time analytics with custom dashboards, allowing businesses to track key performance metrics and make data-driven decisions to improve their operations.
How We Evaluated These Nextiva Alternatives
We measured below Nextiva alternatives based on the following features:
- Platform Features
- Customer Support
- Pricing Comparison
- Ease of use
Let’s take a look at each of these criteria in more detail.
In order to determine the best Nextiva alternatives, we have carefully measured and evaluated a number of important features across various platforms. These features include platform capabilities, integrations, customer support, pricing comparison, quality, ease of use, and scalability.
By carefully evaluating and comparing these features across various platforms, we can determine the best Nextiva alternatives that can meet the specific needs of your business.
Top 12 Nextiva Alternatives
1. RingCentral – The Ultimate Business Communication Solution
RingCentral is a versatile and feature-rich VoIP service that empowers businesses to stay connected, productive, and efficient in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape. With its MVP plans, RingCentral enables businesses to communicate and collaborate through messaging, video, and phone, regardless of their size or location.
The platform's unified communication capabilities and audio conference bridge make it an ideal choice for businesses that require reliable and scalable communication services. RingCentral's exceptional customer support is available round-the-clock, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity and smooth operations.
Whether you are looking to streamline your communication channels or enhance your remote workforce, RingCentral is a trusted and reliable solution that can cater to your needs.
- Messaging: Real-time text messages, SMS, and MMS
- Screen Sharing: Share screen during a video conference
- File Sharing: Share files, documents, and resources securely
- Call Management: Auto-receptionist, call forwarding, and call screening
- Video Conferencing: High-quality, HD video and audio for meetings and webinars
RingCentral Pricing Information
RingCentral offers a variety of pricing plans designed to suit businesses of all sizes and communication needs. Here are the current pricing plans for RingCentral:
- Essentials - $32.99 per user per month
- Standard - $40.99 per user per month
- Premium - $47.99 per user per month
- Ultimate - $62.99 per user per month
2. Grasshopper – Cloud-The Virtual Phone System for Your Business
Grasshopper is a virtual phone service that offers a comprehensive suite of communication features designed to cater to the needs of small to midsize businesses. Its cloud-based platform enables users to manage their phone systems through mobile and desktop apps, making it easy to operate on the go.
The software includes call forwarding, multiple extensions, automated transcriptions and email delivery, and customizable greetings. Grasshopper offers additional services such as vanity numbers, portability, on-hold music, and voicemails via email, providing an all-in-one solution for communication needs. Customer support is available via documentation, email, and phone.
In summary, Grasshopper is a cost-effective and efficient VoIP solution that can help businesses to streamline their communication processes and connect with customers more effectively.
- Desktop and mobile apps for easy management on the go
- Business texting for quick and efficient communication with customers
- Call forwarding to ensure important calls are never missed
- VoIP and WiFi calling for cost savings and convenience
- Voicemail transcription for efficient message handling
- Virtual receptionist for a professional image and improved customer satisfaction
- Instant response for reduced call waiting times
Grasshopper offers three plans with different features and pricing:
- SOLO: $31/month
- PARTNER: $51/month
- SMALL BUSINESS: $89/month
3. Aircall- Transform Your Phone System with Aircall
Aircall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help sales and support teams communicate more efficiently. It integrates with popular CRM and Helpdesk tools, providing real-time analytics, and offers customizable plans to meet business needs. With unlimited calls within the US and Canada, Aircall makes phone support easy to manage, providing features such as IVR, call recording, click-to-dial, and advanced analytics.
The company was founded in 2014 and has raised over $226 million in funding. Aircall currently serves over 7000 companies worldwide and is headquartered in New York, with offices in Paris, Sydney, Madrid, London, and Berlin. Aircall's goal is to enable delightful moments of human connection, believing that great conversation is the most powerful way to communicate with customers, prospects, candidates, and colleagues.
- Toll-free numbers and international numbers
- Call conference solution
- Shared contacts and shared call inbox
- Call transcription, desktop notifications, and ring on speakers
- Real-time modifications, call queuing, and ring groups
- Call center analytics, activity feed, and call monitoring software
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), webhooks & API, and contact synchronization
Aircall Pricing Information:
- Essentials: $40/user per month, 3 users minimum
- Professional: $70/user per month, 3 users minimum
- Custom: Call for details, 10 users minimum
4. CallHippo- The Complete Virtual Phone Solution For Your Company
CallHippo is a cutting-edge Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) service provider that enables businesses to purchase local support numbers from over 50+ countries globally. The company's cloud-based platform offers an array of advanced features and workflow automation capabilities that empower businesses to streamline their telephony systems, enhance customer service, and boost overall productivity.
With an intuitive user interface and flexible deployment options, CallHippo's platform is ideal for mid to large size businesses seeking to build a flexible and scalable telephony network wherever an internet connection is available.
By providing comprehensive support through email, phone, live chat, and documentation, CallHippo offers an affordable and efficient solution for businesses looking to optimize their communication channels and stay ahead of the competition.
- Virtual phone numbers for more than 50 countries
- Integration with popular CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce, and Zoho CRM
- Interactive voice response (IVR) for call routing
- Call forwarding to any device or phone number
- Voicemail transcription and email notifications
- Call recording and analytics
CallHippo Pricing Information:
- Basic: $0 per user/month, ideal for startups.
- Bronze: $20 per user/month, ideal for small teams.
- Silver: $30 per user/month, suitable for fast-growing teams.
- Platinum: $50 per user/month, designed for larger teams.
5. Freshcaller- Cloud-Based Phone System for Modern Businesses
Freshcaller, now known as Freshdesk Contact Center, is a popular cloud-based phone system that provides call center services to businesses globally. It stands out from other VoIP providers' unique features, such as its launch-ready VoIP phone system that allows businesses to quickly scale capacity on the go and buy virtual phone numbers from over 100 countries, regardless of their physical location. Freshdesk Contact Center is suitable for organizations with a large number of employees or those with customer-facing service desks, with critical capabilities such as multi-level IVR, smart escalations, and call barging. The platform is accessible via a mobile app, web browser, or SIP-compliant handset, making it a flexible and attractive option for businesses exploring the use of softphones. Freshdesk Contact Center is owned and operated by Freshworks, a provider of business software, and has received accolades for its range of features, customizable reporting, and affordability.
- Toll-free phone numbers for flexible options
- Call masking to hide existing phone numbers
- Vanity phone numbers for targeted programs
- Number porting without notifying customers
- Bring Your Carrier (BYOC) option to choose a carrier
- Voicemail with personalized greetings and routing options
Freshcaller Pricing Information:
Freshcaller offers four pricing plans for its users: Free, Growth, Pro, and Enterprise. Below is a breakdown of the pricing and features of each plan:
- Free Plan: This plan is ideal for small businesses and startups.
- Price: $0/agent/month or $0/agent/month (monthly)
- Growth Plan: This plan is designed for growing businesses.
- Price: $15/agent/month or $18/agent/month (monthly)
- Pro Plan: This plan is ideal for mid-sized businesses.
- Price: $39/agent/month or $47/agent/month (monthly)
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is designed for large enterprises.
- Price: $69/agent/month or $83/agent/month (monthly)
6. VoIPLy- Communication Made Easy
VoIPLy is a reliable and innovative VoIP provider that offers affordable and advanced solutions to homeowners and small businesses. With its cloud-based unified communication system, VoIPLy guarantees that its clients can easily access the resources they need to get up and running quickly, providing all the features required for effective communication. The company's commitment to customer service and simplicity has made it a popular choice among businesses worldwide.
Moreover, its pricing model, which includes free phones and no setup fees or contracts, is a compelling proposition for businesses looking for a cost-effective and reliable PBX provider. VoIPLy's dedication to innovation and excellence positions it as a leader in the VoIP market, and its future looks bright as it continues to expand and enhance its platform.
- Advanced call routing and forwarding options
- Customizable voicemail and greetings
- Conference calling with up to 10 participants
- Mobile app for on-the-go communication
- SMS messaging capabilities
- Call recording and monitoring
VoIPLy Pricing Information:
- Unlimited Home Phone: $8.95/month
- Unlimited Home Phone (Annually): $89.50/year (2 months free)
7. Axvoice- Your Reliable VoIP Phone Service Provider
Axvoice is a reputable VoIP service provider that offers cost-effective domestic and international calling plans for both home and business use. With no contractual obligations and a money-back guarantee, Axvoice's flexible plans are designed to meet your communication needs while helping you save on phone bills. The company offers a plethora of free calling features and 24/7 customer support, ensuring that customers receive high-quality and uninterrupted service. Axvoice's VoIP business phone service is scalable and secure, making it an excellent option for businesses looking to transition from traditional PSTN landline connections. With its unlimited VoIP calling plans and services, Axvoice is an affordable and convenient choice for those looking for one of the best VoIP home phone services on the market.
- Outbound Call Features:
- Caller ID Blocking
- Three-Way Calling
- Incoming Call Features:
- Call Waiting
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding Features:
- Find Me Follow Me
- Call Forwarding
Axvoice Pricing Information:
- Residential VoIP Unlimited Plan: $8.25 per month
- Business VoIP Small Business Plan: $14.99 per month
8. JustCall- Simplify your business communication with JustCall
JustCall is a versatile and feature-rich cloud phone system that caters to the needs of businesses, especially those that require a high volume of customer interaction. With its robust set of voice and messaging tools, JustCall can help companies improve their communication workflows and provide a superior customer experience. Whether you're a sales team looking to increase your outbound call volume or a customer support department seeking to offer round-the-clock assistance,
JustCall's IVR, call routing, and SMS bot features can help. With its integrations for over 100+ CRM and business tools, JustCall can also help businesses streamline their workflows and track their call and messaging analytics for better performance. Overall, JustCall is a powerful cloud phone service that can help businesses of all sizes elevate their communication game.
- Autodialer and automation for remote team calling and note-taking
- Toll-free numbers in the US, UK, and Canada for a national presence
- Automated text messaging for routine follow-ups and appointment reminders
- Call forwarding to your phone for all incoming calls to JustCall numbers
- Voicemail is delivered to email for easy management of missed calls
- Call distribution to ring phones in sequence or simultaneously
JustCall Pricing Information:
JustCall offers three pricing plans:
- Standard plan at $30/month for a minimum of 2 users
- Premium plan at $60/month for a minimum of 2 users
- Custom plan - Contact JustCall for a quote
9. 3CX VoIP- Revolutionizing Business Communication
3CX VoIP is a flexible and innovative solution that is ideal for any business looking to enhance its communication capabilities. With its wide range of features, including video conferencing, live website chat, and compatibility with popular third-party tools, it's a comprehensive solution that can meet the needs of any modern workplace.
Furthermore, its cost-effective nature means that businesses can save money while still benefiting from a robust and reliable communication system. Whether used in the cloud or as an on-premise solution, 3CX VoIP is a powerful tool that can help businesses stay connected, productive, and competitive in today's fast-paced digital landscape.
3CX VoIP Features:
- Compatible with a range of desk phones
- Ring groups for simultaneous call routing
- Built-in video conferencing with '3CX Meet'
- PDF and screen sharing for efficient collaboration
- Call queues for high-volume call handling
- Call recording for quality control and training
3CX VoIP Pricing Information:
- STARTUP FREE: $0 (forever)
- STARTUP PRO: $175 per year
- DEDICATED PRO: $295 per year
- DEDICATED ENTERPRISE: $330 per year
10. CloudTalk- Connecting you to the cloud
Unlimited inbound & internal calls
International numbers in 140+ countries
Integrates with popular third-party platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk)
Offers call center tools: IVR, call recording, analytics
CloudTalk is a virtual phone system based in New York that offers an affordable and efficient way to run your call center operations. With CloudTalk, you can enjoy a variety of features typically associated with more expensive PBX-based infrastructure, while operating on a SaaS model that allows you to work from anywhere in the world.
CloudTalk offers three applications: desktop, mobile, and web browser, providing you with flexibility in managing your call center. The system scales to enterprise features, including speech-to-text, integration with Salesforce, unlimited concurrent calls, smart queueing, and custom reporting. With access to local numbers worldwide, offshore hotlines, and toll-free numbers, CloudTalk makes it easy for customers to call you, increasing sales opportunities and customer satisfaction. The U.S.-based support team is available to walk you through the setup and other technical issues.
Overall, CloudTalk is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable and feature-rich call center solution.
- Call Flow Designer for custom call routing
- Call Center Analytics for detailed insights into performance
- Call Center Recording for training and quality control
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for automating tasks and providing self-service options
- SIP Trunking Software for connecting on-premise phone systems
- Click to Call for connecting with businesses directly from the website
CloudTalk Pricing Information:
CloudTalk offers flexible pricing plans to suit businesses of all sizes. Here's an overview of CloudTalk's pricing:
- Starter: $25 per user per month (billed annually) or $25 (billed monthly).
- Essential: $30 per user per month (billed annually) or $35 (billed monthly).
- Expert: $50 per user per month (billed annually) or $55 (billed monthly).
- Custom: Custom pricing is available for businesses with specific needs or high call volume.
11. 8×8 – Enhanced Call Handling and Management Capabilities
8×8 is a leading provider of cloud-based business phone system services that offers a range of features for companies of any size or industry. With an entry-level plan that includes unlimited calling in the U.S. and Canada, auto-attendants, and intelligent call routing, businesses can achieve a professional look and sound with ease. 8×8's admin console makes it easy for non-technical business owners to configure auto attendants, adjust call queues, and edit ring groups. The company's upper-tier plans offer advanced features like supervisor analytics and call quality reporting.
Additionally, 8×8's integrated voice, video, chat, contact center, and enterprise-class API solutions make it a comprehensive and reliable cloud communications platform. With a focus on security and compliance, 8×8 is a top choice for businesses looking for a consistent and secure end-user experience that delivers unique insights for productivity improvements, cost savings, and revenue growth.
- Enterprise-grade cloud PBX with auto-attendant, voicemail, and flexible call flows
- Unlimited calling, SMS, and faxing capabilities
- Multi-level auto-attendant for customized call routing
- Call recording for quality assurance, training, and compliance
- Visual voicemail for centralized message management
8×8 Pricing Information
Nextiva offers a range of pricing plans to meet the communication needs of businesses. Here are the current pricing plans:
- PLAN X6: $85 per user/month
- PLAN X7: $110 per user/month
- PLAN X8: $140 per user/month
12. Bitrix24- The All-in-One Collaboration Platform for Your Business
Bitrix24 provides users various project management and task assignment tools, including Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and time tracking. Users can also collaborate on documents in real-time, share files, and organize team calendars. With Bitrix24, teams can communicate and work together efficiently, whether in the same office or across the globe.
Bitrix24 also offers a range of integrations with other business tools, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Mailchimp, allowing users to streamline their workflows and increase productivity. Overall, Bitrix24 is a comprehensive collaboration platform that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to succeed.
- Complete solution for call center and telemarketing needs
- Automatic customer record display during incoming calls
- Outbound calls directly from CRM
- Option to rent local or toll-free numbers
- Ability to use the existing phone number
- Call recording for quality control and training purposes
- Call forwarding to another team member or department
Bitrix24 Pricing Information:
- Enterprise Plan: 100% free
- Basic Plan: USD 61/month for 5 users
- Standard Plan: USD 124/month for 50 users
- Professional Plan: USD 249/month for 100 users
Other Nextiva Alternatives VOIP You May Want To Check
Other VOIP Alternatives You May Like To Check:
- Grasshopper Alternatives
- RingCentral Alternatives
- 8×8 Alternatives
- CloudTalk Alternatives
- Bitrix24 Alternatives
- Freshcaller Alternatives
- 3CX Alternatives
- JustCall Alternatives
- AXvoice Alternatives
- VoIPLy Alternatives
- CallHippo Alternatives
- Aircall Alternatives
- OnSIP Alternatives
- Ooma Alternatives
- Vonage Alternatives
- Dialpad Alternatives
- Novocall Alternatives
- Verizon Alternatives
- Google Voice Alternatives
- Phone.com Alternatives
- OpenPhone Alternatives
- Line2 Alternatives
- Zoom Phone Alternatives
- GoDaddy SmartLine Alternatives
Nextiva Alternatives FAQs
What are the differences between VoIP and virtual phone systems?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a technology that allows voice calls to be made over the Internet, while virtual phone systems are hosted in the cloud and can be accessed through various devices. VoIP is typically more affordable and offers more advanced features, while virtual phone systems are more scalable and easier to set up.