Confused between Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme? Let us present you with a clear and detailed comparison between Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme.
Being a marketer myself, I am aware of how challenging it can be to construct a martech stack using only the best design and content creation tools.
After all, providing customers with personalized experiences is crucial in today’s market. It can be challenging to find the right software for infographic creation that meets your requirements for visual storytelling.
The trending design software in the market right now includes Piktochart, Canva, and Visme. This article will discuss the differences between these tools. We’ll discuss the notable strengths and weaknesses of each tool, and provide recommendations for who each tool will suit best.
Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme – Overview
What Is Piktochart?
Piktochart is a powerful yet easy-to-use online tool that allows anyone to create infographics and more, from reports and slides to posters and flyers.
This tool is intended for professional use and was designed to operate digitally, but it can also be used in print. This implies that the product’s quality is excellent and that it has a wide range of features, making it suitable for use in educational settings as well.
Students and teachers can transform otherwise boring data into visually appealing and even enjoyable presentations. This will add graphics and make that information more readable for everything from graphs and charts to text.
Piktochart may be designed for working adults who want to make interesting presentations, but it also excels in the classroom. It provides a way to work quickly by converting information into interesting content because it is so simple to use.
This has a vast array of useful options to choose from, from leaflets and posters to charts and stories, and since it is online, it is constantly growing and improving. To create a customized look, alter the images, graphics, and fonts, and upload your own content.
What Is Canva?
With the help of expertly created templates, you can quickly and easily create invitations, business cards, flyers, lesson plans, Zoom backgrounds, and more using the free graphic design platform Canva.
Using a drag and drop interface, you can even upload your own photos and add them to Canva’s templates. It’s like having a free, basic version of Photoshop that doesn’t require in-depth knowledge of photo editing. Here is all the information you require about using Canva.
Canva offers tens of thousands of no-cost, expertly crafted templates that are easily editable using a drag-and-drop user interface. To use Canva, just upload your photos, drag them into the template of your choice, and save the document to your computer.
What Is Visme?
Visme is a web-based data visualization tool that helps individuals and teams to translate data into engaging content in the form of presentations and infographics.
The solution is used globally by various professionals including marketers, educators, executives, and communicators. Visme can be accessed using any device and enables organizations to design and present content related to projects, initiatives, and programs in both online and offline modes.
👉 Best AI Photo Colorizers
👉 Best AI Pixel Art Generators
Visme can be used by teams to create and manage new projects. The solution allows team managers to organize projects by using a folder tree structure. Administrators and managers can assign role-based access to folders to their team members.
Visme offers customizable presentation and infographic templates that can be edited by marketers to add video, audio, or record voice inside the editor itself. Users can also add third-party content and set solid or gradient color backgrounds or upload images to be used as backdrops. The content can be published online, embedded in a website, shared on social media channels, or downloaded as PDF or image files.
Read our post on Visma Review to know more.
Comparing Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme – Features
- Infographic Maker– With Piktochart’s free infographics maker, designing an infographic is easy. Start with an infographic template, update your information, replace images, or change the style with one click. You can create a custom infographic in under 30 minutes without prior design skills.
- Poster Maker – Poster making is easy with Piktochart. Work on a poster design from a blank canvas or one of the hundreds of free poster templates and get to a stunning poster in a matter of minutes.
- Presentation Maker – You can easily create a professionally-looking business presentation, keynote, sales pitch, product update, HR presentation, or webinar deck with free presentation templates.
- Pitch Deck Creator – You can easily create a professional-looking VC pitch deck, sales pitch, or product presentation with pitch deck templates from Piktochart.
- Flyer Maker – When you need to get the word out about an event, run a sales promo, give thanks, or throw a contest, Piktochart’s free flyer maker has got you covered. Try flyer design for professional marketing materials.
- Report Maker – Create your own report with a few clicks and without any design experience. Choose from free report templates dozens of topics – annual report, sales report, business report, and so much more.
- Social Media Graphic Maker – No design experience is needed. You can easily create images for your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Instagram with free social media templates. Try it out with the Free plan.
- Graph Maker – Creating graphs that convey a meaningful message is time-consuming. Piktochart online graph maker makes it easy by taking care of the design. Just pick a template, add your data, and customize it however you like.
👉 Best Photo Editing Software
👉 Best Photo Enhancer Software
- Curved Text – With Canva’s curved text generator feature, you can easily transform your text into your desired curved shape and direction. No need to individually change every letter’s angle in your text–you can now customize your text shape with a few clicks.
- Photo Effects – Add free photo effects to beautify your images. Canva makes it easy to spice up your photos! Get creative with photo effects to make your pictures cute, warm, or breathtaking.
- Image Enhancer – Make stand-out photos with Canva’s Image Enhancer. Fix dark, blurry, and oversaturated photos using our free photo enhancer tool. Quickly improve your photos for easy download or sharing on social media apps.
- Photo Frames – Add borders to your photos for a striking effect. Direct attention to your images using Canva’s free photo frames and borders. Add photo borders to images for presentations, social media content, or photo portfolios.
- Add Text To Photo – Add Text to Any Photo for a Quick Caption or Compelling Commentary. Give your snapshots something special! Tell your story by pairing your photos with text using our handy, dandy text tool.
- Online Video Recorder – Capture every move with our free online video recorder. Record yourself and, while you’re at it, you can share your screen on the camera. Save your fresh video clips to add and edit them to your design with Canva’s free online video recorder.
- Video Trimmer – Catch the perfect timing on your clips with Canva’s Video Trimmer. Feature the best moments of your recordings and create a better story timeline for your video project. Cut, trim, splice, or split your videos online with Canva’s video cutter and trimmer for free.
- Video to MP4 – Make your video endlessly shareable and easily editable. With Canva’s free and beginner-friendly video to MP4 converter tool, creating video content for different platforms has never been more effortless and fun.
- Video To GIF – Convert your video to GIF online for free. Get social media buzzing with hilarious GIFs made from the best parts of your home videos. Use Canva’s video to GIF converter to zone in on the exact bits that will be surefire hits online.
- Combine Image – Combine images and build stylish montages. Mix a visual story when you combine two images or more. Use a preset grid or collage template as an image combiner. Drag your images into the frames. Create a seamless finish as you position elements, resize, and add filters.
- Image Montage – Mix images that tell a story in masterful photomontages. Curate your images in a beautiful photo montage that empowers your visual storytelling. Upload your pictures to combine them with stylish elements and filters from Canva’s free online photo editor.
- Presentations – Create amazing presentations and present them to your audience like never before. Visme’s presentation feature is used by more than 14 million marketers, educators, and communicators worldwide. This feature is perfect for individuals who require real-time collaboration and customization features to create presentations.
- Infographics – Create stunning infographics with the platform’s intuitive infographic maker. Users can choose from more than a hundred pre-made templates. Narrate your stories or educate your audience with the easy drop-and-drag infographic creator.
- Printables – Create printable documents in just a few minutes. Use templates, customize them, and use different graphic assets to design and print documents. Streamline the way you create flyers, menus, business cards, and other types of printables.
- Social media graphics – Create aesthetically pleasing social media graphics. Use social media templates, and access high-quality stock photos, and design elements. Upload the color of your brands, upload images, and create engaging social media posts.
check out all the Visme Features here.
Comparing Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme – Pros
- Very easy to use.
- Strict design guidelines make for visually appealing creations.
- One of the best tools for creating infographics.
- Remote collaboration is excellent for corporate teams.
- Very generous media library.
- Extensive collection of templates.
- Reasonable subscription pricing.
- Full desktop publishing capabilities.
- Discounts available for educators.
- It has a comfortable, intuitive interface – perfect for beginners.
- Your project and designs are automatically saved on Canva, allowing you to continue working on them anytime you want.
- It has thousands of in-built templates ready for use.
- Can create different graphic designs from logos, Facebook posts to business cards and fliers.
- The free edition has a bunch of great tools that will aid you in getting started.
- Has a social media collaboration tool that enables you to post your designs directly to those platforms.
- Easy to use platform with a variety of templates and tools.
- Can create professional looking visuals without any design experience.
- Perfect for creating infographics, presentations, and other types of visual content.
- Free online infographic maker to create beautiful infographics in minutes
- Thousands of beautiful vector icons and graphics with the ability to customize colors
- It’s affordable and can replace professional graphic design tools like Photoshop.
- Easy to use brand design tool to create beautifully branded content just for your business.
Comparing Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme – Pricing
Piktochart Annual Pricing Plans are as follows:
Individual and Busiensss:
- Free – $0
- Pro – $14.00
- Enterprise Plan – Custom
- Free – $0
- Pro – $39.99/member/Year
- Free -$0
- Pro – $60.00
Canva Annual Pricing Plans:
- Canva Free – $0.00/
- Canva Pro – $119.99/year
- Canva For Teams – $149.90/year (for 5 people)
- Basic – Free
- Personal – $12.25 /month (billed yearly)
- Business – $24.75 /month (billed yearly)
- Visme For Teams – You have to contact the seller.
Comparing Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme In A Nutshell
Audio File Management
24/7 (Live Rep)
Conclusion On Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme
Overall, Visma is the best option for businesses looking to create high quality graphics and videos as easily as possible. Visme is easy to use and slightly more powerful, Canva is more affordable and has more robust social media sharing features but Visma is best for among Piktochart vs Canva vs Visme.
Visme considerably widened the gap between its offerings and those from Piktochart and Canva. Although each tool is awesome and has its own unique features, even when performing this analysis a third time around, Visme is still the winner. Its extra functionality still outweighs that of both Piktochart and Canva — and getting the best infographics for visual storytelling requires high levels of feature richness.