Sales funnel copywriting is a strategy for guiding your prospects through the customer journey. The goal is to get your readers to make a monetary decision. After all – it’s what every business objective should be – to make profits and retain customers.
So if you’re looking for one of the best ways to convince someone to take the desired action, you’ve come to the right place. Sales funnel copywriting is not a “one size fits all” deal. At each level, the ad copywriting style needs to change.
Here I am going to list down some of the Top Free AI Writing Tools that are available in the market with the help of which you can generate a persuasive saas funnel.
So if have a tight budget and looking for Best Sales Funnel Copywriting Tools, then here are our Top Picks:
🏆 What Are The Best Sales Funnel Copywriting Tools?
Here is the list of some of the best Ai Copywriting Tools For Sales funnel:
Finish your first draft 2-5X faster
Boost Ad conversions with a better copy
End writer’s block with ideas from a robot
Breakthrough the language barrier
Scale up your content marketing fast
Successful copywriting is all about targeting people as they journey through the sales funnel. You want to put the right message in front of the right people at the right time.
Understanding the different stages of the sales funnel helps us do this well.
🏆 What are the sales funnel stages?
A sales funnel is a process companies use to guide leads who may become customers through the buying process. Commonly, there are five stages in a sales funnel: awareness, landing page, interest, decision, and action. Let’s discuss each of the sales funnel stages in detail.
1. Awareness – Awareness is the first stage in a typical sales funnel. In this stage, marketers work to increase brand awareness, typically by using digital marketing. At this stage potential customers aren’t quite sure what solution or product they need at this point because they don’t understand their problem or pain points. Marketers want to make potential customers aware that a problem exists and help them understand its severity.
Examples where awareness can exist:
- Social media posts
- Search results
2. Landing Page – Once a lead has been convinced that they have a problem, the next step in the sales funnel is for them to land on a landing page. Landing pages are often used when businesses run PPC (pay-per-click) ads. A marketer can place keywords or phrases related to their ad in their landing page’s URL. The goal of the landing page is to drive leads through the door so they can be nurtured later in the buying cycle. Although many people use “landing page” and “sales funnel stage” interchangeably, there is a difference between a sales funnel stage and a specific type of web page. Check Our Guide On Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools.
3. Interest – Once potential customers have landed on a marketing campaign’s website, marketers try to inspire interest, which is typically done by offering high-quality content. When customers are interested in a product or service, they might also be referred to as being “in the funnel.” At this point, customers will begin visiting multiple websites related to their pain points and read about how other customers solved their problems.
4. Decision – A new lead becomes a prospect when they reach the decision stage of the sales funnel. At this time prospects will likely create an account on the business’s website if they haven’t already done so, subscribe to newsletters, or simply continue browsing. The goal of marketers at this stage is to get potential customers to complete any required actions (on the website) that move them toward making an actual purchase.
5. Action – This final sales funnel stage is where purchases are completed and contracts signed. This is the point where marketers work their hardest to close potential customers. It’s typically the shortest stage in the buying cycle because most leads aren’t ready to make an actual purchase.
👉 Best Ecommerce Copywriting Tools, Hacks & Tips
👉 Best Real Estate Copywriting Tools For Irresistible Copy
👉 Best Financial Copywriting Tools With Examples & Inspirations
👉 Best AI Copywriting Tools Tips & Tricks For Fashion Niche
👉 Best Sales Funnel Copywriting Software Tools
👉 Best Copywriting Tips For SaaS Companies
🏆 What Are The Types Of content Used In Sales Funnel Copywriting?
Many marketers are aware of the importance of content marketing, but they are uncertain as to what types of content are most effective. To help you decide which type of content you should be using, this article will break down the different types of content that are used in sales funnel copywriting.
- Blog posts
A blog post is an individual article, published on your website. A good tactic for increasing your presence on search engines is to regularly create and add new blog posts to your website. Check Our Guide On Best Free Blogging Platforms In 2022
- Social media
Social media is a great tool for spreading your brand’s message and letting your customers know that you exist. You can post images and videos on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to raise awareness of your business. Read Our Guide On Best Social Media Management Software & Tools.
- Email campaigns
Email campaigns can be used to send your subscribers special offers, invitations, and new blog posts. When you email them about your latest blog post, new product, or special offer, it will encourage them to go back to your website. Read Our Guide On Best Email Marketing Services For Small Business.
- Paid Digital Advertisements
Paid digital advertisements are online ads that you buy in order to promote your website or product. Popular choices include Facebook, YouTube, and Google Adwords.
- Sales and product pages
Sales and product pages are used to advertise your products or services to people who are not yet familiar with your brand. The design of these pages should be aesthetically pleasing, making it easy for people to find out more about your brand.
Creating guides is a good way to provide value to your customers. Guides are often created as ebooks or PDFs and can be used as lead generation tools.
An infographic is a type of content that provides information in an image or series of images which are then broken down with accompanying text. These are often used to spread awareness or educate about a certain topic.
Articles are like blog posts, but they are usually longer and more in-depth. They can target a particular audience, such as experts or bloggers, or cover a topic from multiple angles. Articles are great tools for building engagement and acquiring backlinks.
Lists make it easy to convey information in a fun, simple way. Lists are great for targeting an audience of any kind.
Directories are collections of links to websites, often sorted by topic. Marketers can list their website or product in directories to increase awareness and traffic, as well as to gain backlinks.
Galleries are photo or video collections that can be used to present information on a topic, advertise products, show off your brand’s portfolio or raise awareness of a specific topic.
🏆 Sales Funnel Copywriting Tips
Incorporating the tips below into your sales funnel copy will help you achieve better results.
🔥 Tip #1: Keep your sales funnel copy simple and use action words
Instead of using confusing lingo, write in a language that is simple and straightforward. Use action words the prospects understand to describe what benefits they’ll get if they click “Send” or “Add to Cart.”
🔥 Tip #2: Present benefits not features
If you’re struggling with overly complicated copy, it may be because you’re trying to explain every aspect of a product, or what it can do. This is a huge mistake to make in your sales funnel copy! Instead, describe the benefits of using your product instead of how awesome it is.
🔥 Tip #3: Include customer/client testimonials
Nothing is more compelling than a client telling other people how awesome your product is. Include testimonials in your sales funnel copy and encourage them to share their stories with others.
🔥 Tip #4: Provide a guarantee and/or money-back policy if applicable
If you have a great product, there’s no reason not to offer a guarantee and/or money-back policy! Highlight it in your sales funnel copy and if your product is the real deal, the majority of people who try it will love it.
🔥 Tip #5: Write compelling headlines
This is one of the most difficult parts of copywriting, but it’s also one of the most important. Your headlines should be compelling and grab someone’s attention – if you’re struggling to find a good one, read through your content and see what words stand out. Then write headlines that include them!
🔥 Tip #6: Use sales copy to answer your customer’s questions
Before customers buy a product, they want to know how it will help them. In your sales funnel copy, think about what questions they might ask, and include answers!
🔥 Tip #7: Use video content
Videos are really popular for a reason – they’re relatively easy to produce, they’re interesting, and people love them! Use video content in your sales funnel copy when possible. You can also use free whiteboard animation software to make your funnels more compelling!
🔥 Tip #8: Generate urgency with a sales countdown or a limited-time offer
If you want to get people’s attention, nothing is more dramatic than a ticking clock. Generate urgency by including a sales countdown or a limited-time offer in your sales funnel copy.
🔥 Tip #9: Don’t be too salesy
Even if you follow all of the tips above, remember that your goal is to sell a product, not send people on a guilt trip. Keep your sales funnel copy in mind and try not to be too pushy for sales.
🏆 Conclusion On Sales Funnel Copy Writing Tools
It’s no secret that copywriting is a crucial aspect of marketing. The best marketers know how to write great content for each stage in their sales funnel, starting with awareness-building text at the beginning and moving through interest toward conversion messages as customers get closer (and more serious) to buying what you’re selling!
One thing most people don’t realize though? It doesn’t always take difficult skills or extensive training – sometimes all we need are some simple tricks. Here in this article, I have listed some of the Best Content Generating Tools for Sales Funnel Copywriting. Choose according to your need and budget and don’t forget to mention your favorite one in the comment section below.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink