Salesmate CRM is a powerful customer relationship management software that helps businesses of all sizes streamline their sales processes, improve their customer relationships, and grow their revenue. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, Salesmate CRM is designed to meet the needs of sales teams, marketers, and customer service representatives. One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a CRM solution is pricing, and Salesmate CRM offers a variety of pricing plans to meet the needs of different businesses.
In this article, we will explore the different pricing plans available for Salesmate Pricing and the features that come with each plan. We’ll help you choose the best option for your business based on your budget, the size of your team, and your specific needs. Whether you’re a small business looking for an affordable CRM solution or a large enterprise in need of a robust CRM system, Salesmate CRM has a plan that can work for you.
Check out our Salesmate CRM Review for an in-depth look at this platform’s capabilities, pricing, and more.
Salesmate Pricing: A Guide to Choosing the Right Plan for Your Business Needs
Salesmate CRM is a powerful tool that can help businesses improve their sales processes and customer relationships. However, one of the most important considerations when choosing a CRM solution is pricing. Salesmate offers several pricing plans, each with different features and costs, making it easy for businesses of all sizes to find a plan that works for them.
We’ll take a closer look at the different pricing plans offered by Salesmate Pricing and help you choose the right plan for your business needs. We’ll break down the features of each plan, discuss the pricing options, and provide tips for selecting the best plan based on your budget and requirements. Whether you’re a small business looking for an affordable CRM solution or a large enterprise in need of a robust CRM system, this guide will help you find the right Salesmate Pricing plan for your business.
Salesmate Pricing offers a range of pricing plans that are designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Each plan comes with a unique set of features and pricing options, allowing you to choose the plan that best fits your business requirements and budget:
The Salesmate Pricing offers a monthly pricing plan for businesses that prefer to pay on a monthly basis. This plan includes all the features and benefits of the Salesmate CRM software, with the added flexibility of monthly billing. Here are some of the key points of the monthly pricing plan:
- Starter Plan: For $12 per user per month, you can access the basic features such as Contacts, Companies, Deals, Email Sync, Tracking & Templates, Multiple Pipeline Management, Standard Dashboard & Reports, Workflow Management, Built-in Calling & Text, Web forms, and Lists.
- Growth Plan: For $24 per user per month, you get all the features of the Starter plan plus additional features such as Product Management, Goal Management, Email Reminders & Scheduling, Team Inbox, Custom Dashboard & Reports, Date-based Workflows, Custom Roles, and SSO/SAML integration.
- Boost Plan: This is the most popular plan and costs $40 per user per month. It includes all the features of the Growth plan, plus additional features such as Team Management, Increased Team Inbox Limits, Power Dialer, Voicemail Drop, Smart Activity Queue, IP Restriction, Increased Workflow & Sequence Limits.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is customized for enterprise sales teams, and the pricing varies accordingly. It includes all the features of the Boost plan, plus additional features such as a Dedicated Account Manager, Personalized Onboarding, Priority Support, Dedicated Instance, Dashboards – Unlimited, Increased Workflow Limits, Permissions – Unlimited, and Increased Sequence Limits. You can connect with the Salesmate CRM sales team to get a customized pricing quote for this plan.
Overall, the Salesmate monthly pricing plan offers a wide range of features and benefits to help businesses of all sizes improve their sales processes and customer relationships.
Here are the details of Salesmate CRM’s annually billed plans:
- Starter: The starter plan costs $180 per user per year and includes basic features like Contacts, Companies, Deals, Email Sync, Tracking & Templates, Multiple Pipeline Management, Standard Dashboard & Reports, Workflow Management, Built-in Calling & Text, Web forms, and Lists.
- Growth: The growth plan costs $360 per user per year and includes all the starter features plus additional features like Product Management, Goal Management, Email Reminders & Scheduling, Team Inbox, Custom Dashboard & Reports, Date-based Workflows, Custom Roles, and SSO/SAML integration.
- Boost: The most popular plan, Boost, costs $600 per user per year and includes all the growth plan features plus additional features like Team Management, Increased Team Inbox Limits, Power Dialer, Voicemail Drop, Smart Activity Queue, IP Restriction, and Increased Workflow & Sequence Limits.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan is customizable and designed for large sales teams. You can contact the Salesmate CRM sales team for pricing details. The plan includes all the Boost features plus additional features like a Dedicated Account Manager, Personalized Onboarding, Priority Support, Dedicated Instance, Unlimited Dashboards, Increased Workflow Limits, Unlimited Permissions, and Increased Sequence Limits.
All plans come with a free trial, and the prices mentioned above are per user per year. Choosing the right plan depends on your business needs and budget.
Key Features of Salesmate
Salesmate CRM is a software solution designed to help businesses manage their sales and customer relationship management. Some of the key features of Salesmate CRM include:
- Smart Emails
- Built-In Calling
- Text Messaging
- Power Dialer
- Web Forms
- Email Builder
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Sales Activity Tracking
- Contact Management
- Product Management
- Shared Team Inbox
- Meeting Scheduler
- Sales Reports
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Goals
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Data Entry Automation
Learn Salesmate CRM Features in detail.
Check All CRM Reviews
Check All Our CRM Reviews
- Pipedrive CRM Review
- Salesmate CRM Review
- HubSpot CRM Review
- Zoho CRM Review
- SugarCRM Review
- TeamWave CRM Review
- Agile CRM Review
- Keap CRM Review
- Capsule CRM Review
- Salesforce CRM Review
- Monday Sales CRM Review
- Bigin By Zoho CRM Review
- Streak CRM Review
- Vtiger CRM Review
- Freshsales CRM Review
- Less Annoying CRM Review
- Method CRM Review
- Nethunt CRM Review
- Nimble CRM Review
- Kommo CRM Review
- inFlow Inventory Review
Salesmate offers a variety of pricing plans to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes. The Starter plan provides basic features for building and organizing the sales function at an affordable price point. The Growth plan offers automation features to help close more deals, while the Boost plan includes even more advanced features for revenue growth.
The Enterprise plan is designed for large sales teams and offers customized pricing. With features such as contact, company, and deal management, email sync and tracking, pipeline management, workflow management, built-in calling and text, and customizable dashboard and reports, Salesmate CRM provides a comprehensive solution for businesses to streamline their sales processes and drive growth.
What features are included in each pricing plan?
The Starter plan includes basic features like contact management, deal management, and email integration. The Growth plan includes advanced features like workflow automation, reporting, and custom fields. The Pro plan includes additional features like advanced reporting, forecasting, and API access. The Enterprise plan offers customized features based on specific business requirements.
Is there a minimum contract period?
No, there is no minimum contract period for any of the pricing plans. Users can choose to pay monthly or annually, depending on their preference.
Are there any additional fees?
Yes, there are additional fees for certain features like SMS campaigns and phone numbers. These fees vary depending on usage and can be found on the Salesmate website.