Are you looking to start your own company? Startups are continuous creation machines, running experiments and rearchitecting themselves on the fly. Imagine if you are able to establish a company in the U.S. and set up a bank account?
Stripe Atlas is the easiest way to launch your startup. Entrepreneurs who want to build something new, but don’t have the time or resources to deal with all of the legal and financial complexities that come with starting a business. With Stripe Atlas, you take care of everything so you can focus on what matters most – creating an awesome product and growing your business. Also Read, Steps On How To Start An LLC
Want to jump straight into my top recommendations for the best LLC formation services? I would highly recommend Firstbase.io, Doola, and StartGlobal to get your business incorporated quickly! Check our guide on Firstbase Vs Stripe Atlas: Which Is Better?
List Of Best Stripe Atlas Alternatives
The best part? You can run your business from anywhere in a reliable and safe manner. Experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts provide authoritative, actionable guidance on how to focus your efforts on building something that people will love, and have easier access to capital for your business!
Read Our Guide On Best LLC Formation Services In 2022
Trusted by entrepreneurs in more than 140 countries. From New York to New Delhi, thousands of people have started their businesses with Stripe Atlas. Even if you are a non-US citizen and want to incorporate a business in the US, then you can take advantage of the best stripe atlas alternatives below!
Also Read, How To Start A Business As A Non-Resident
Whether you want to start an LLC, incorporate your business, or get a registered agent to receive all correspondence for your business, there are various services that provide similar services like stripe atlas. Here are the most recommended stripe atlas alternatives:
- Northwest Registered Agent
- Inc Authority
- Rocket Lawyer
TABLE OF CONTENTS
👉 ZenBusiness Vs Incfile: Who Wins?
👉 Best LegalZoom Competitors
👉 What Is The Need For DBA For Your Business?
👉 How To Conduct LLC Name Search?
👉 What Is An Employer Identification Number?
👉 Comparison Between Professional Corporation Vs Professional LLC
👉 How To Start An LLC In Missouri
👉 How To Start An LLC In Mississippi
👉 How To Start An LLC In Nevada
How To Setup A Stripe Account?
Stripe Atlas was the most convenient, affordable, and straightforward way to incorporate our business in the U.S. With Stripe Atlas, your company can be set up within days. Here’s the complete process:
- Submit your information
- Sign your company formation documents
- Form a C Corporation or LLC in Delaware
- Receive an EIN number from the IRS
- Create a Stripe Account and open a US business bank account
- Finally, you can connect with experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts
👉 How To Start An LLC In Arizona
👉 How To Start An LLC In Washington
👉 How To Start An LLC In Massachusetts
👉 How To Start An LLC In Kentucky
👉 How To Start An LLC In Wyoming
👉 How To Start An LLC In Indiana
👉 How To Start An LLC In Wisconsin
👉 How To Start An LLC In Oregon
👉 How To Start An LLC In Delaware
Stripe Atlas Pricing
Here are some additional Stripe Atlas Pricing for running your business in the U.S :
- Form a company with Stripe Atlas which costs $500 and includes the formation of a company in Delaware, signed documents, a Tool to issue stock to founders, Tax ID filing, free templates for post-formation legal needs
- Delaware registered agent costs $100 per year
- Corporate tax preparation packages start at $250 per year
- Delaware tax filing preparation is free and starts at $225
- Bank account maintenance fees may vary and charges $25/mo
👉 How To Start An LLC In Texas
👉 How To Start An LLC In California
👉 How To Start An LLC In New York
👉 How To Start An LLC In Florida
👉 How To Start An LLC In Georgia
👉 How To Start An LLC In Ohio
👉 How To Start An LLC In North Carolina
👉 How To Start An LLC In New Mexico
👉 How To Start An LLC In Utah
Stripe Atlas For LLCs
Stripe Atlas might be the perfect fit for your company, but if it’s not then LLCs are an excellent choice too. What do you need?
Stripe Atlas LLC Non-US Citizen provides Delaware C Corporation formation services which are often used by investor-backed tech companies looking to get off of the ground floor and onto turf where they can grow more freely without having restrictions from being public about finances or valuation metrics ahead of time!
If you’re looking for an easy way to set up your business finances, then the Stripe Atlas service might be what you need. It only takes a few clicks and it will automatically generate both tax information from our database as well as all necessary legal documents so that there’s no hassle or headache involved in doing this yourself!
The only way to successfully set up a stripe account is if your LLC and EIN have been created. This will cost at least $500 for the initial setup, which may be too expensive on someone’s budget who just got started with their small business venture or doesn’t yet know how much things like this can really cost them long-term as they grow in size!
👉 How To Start An LLC In Montana
👉 How To Start An LLC In Pennsylvania
👉 How To Start An LLC In Michigan
👉 How To Start An LLC In South Carolina
👉 How To Start An LLC In Illinois
👉 How To Start An LLC In Maryland
👉 How To Start An LLC In Louisiana
👉 How To Start An LLC In Connecticut
👉 How To Start An LLC In Tennessee
👉 How To Start An LLC In New Jersey
You’re looking to start your own business and get it off the ground as soon as possible, right? You’re in luck because we’ve got a list of the best stripe atlas alternatives just for you!
👉 How To Start An LLC In Idaho
👉 How To Start An LLC In Kansas
👉 How To Start An LLC In Alabama
👉 How To Start An LLC In New Hampshire
👉 How To Start An LLC In Iowa
👉 How To Start An LLC In Minnesota
👉 How To Start An LLC In Nebraska
👉 How To Start An LLC In Oklahoma
👉 How To Start An LLC In Colorado
👉 How To Start An LLC In West Virginia
It looks like a great way to get started with incorporating your business without breaking the bank. But I’m always on the lookout for cheaper alternatives so if anyone knows any good deals let me know!
The process of starting a business is daunting. When you remove all that pesky stuff like paperwork, bank visits, and legal complexity – not to mention fees, the result can be an easier journey for your entrepreneurial vision!
Firstbase is the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet, that helps you to start your business in the United States or from anywhere in the world. It is the only all-in-one incorporation tool that makes launching a business truly seamless.
Firstbase takes what is often a big headache of incorporation for founders and simplifies the process into an efficient, personalized one-stop-shop. Not only this, Firstbase provides expert lifetime support in 5 different languages without any hidden fees. Over 7,000+ companies from over 170 countries have started growing in the U.S. with Firstbase.
Firstbase in the following simple steps:
- Register your business: You can now register your business in days when state registration and formation are automated and painless. No more boring paperwork.
- Receive your legal documents: Forget about any kind of legal work or fees. Company formation documents such as operating agreement, certificate of secretary, and stock purchase agreement are prepared with standard terms used by top startups.
- Open your bank account: Get your banking within reach. Now you can choose a U.S. bank with a debit card, discounts, rewards, and more from their exclusive partners.
- Expert lifetime support in 5 different languages
- Rewards worth over $150,000 from firstbase exclusive partners
- Automated bank account opening & compliance
- Seamless integration with payment processors
- Automated document generation & stock issuance
Firstbase comes with one-time pricing plans where you can unlock the strongest starting position for your company:
- Firstbase costs $399 which includes all filing fees and expedited processing LLC or C-Corp formation, Tax ID (EIN) setup with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), US business bank account setup, free 1:1 calls with tax & legal experts, registered agent service, lifetime expert support.
Doola gives you everything to get your US business up and running. This platform allows you to focus on the higher value prices that drive your business and allows you to start your company in the US.
This platform is basically tailor-made for international entrepreneurs and they will help you to form your U.S. entity, access U.S. payment tools, and stay legally compliant from anywhere in the world.
Doola allows you to form a legal entity in the U.S. and supports you to build your own LLC:
- Smaller Initial Filing Fee: Doola will help you to set up your bank account, and payment systems, incorporate your LLC, and more. It costs only $349, whereas Stripe costs $500.
- Continued Support: They will reach out to keep you compliant year-over-year and are constantly adding more services to support you and your company.
- Offer Business Basics: Doola offers support in setting up websites, domain names, accounting, and more.
- Ensured compliance for global entrepreneurs: They also help you to build and add services that you won’t see in US-focused companies.
- U.S. Address and Phone Line Setup: Now it is very easy to set up credentials that are necessary to increase your credibility as a business.
- Tax Professionals: Doola offers you with a robust network of tax professionals to help you maneuver the U.S. tax system.
- Stress-Free Annual Compliance Reminders: Complimentary annual reminders for all your annual payments so you can keep your business 100% compliant with the state and IRS.
- Digital Document Access: Have access to your LLC documents on the go, no matter where you are.
- Doola comes with affordable monthly price which costs $199, plus $100 Wyoming Fee
Additional Options include:
- Top Priority Filing Speed Speed costs $99
- ITIN costs $499
- Annual Compliance Filing costs $149/yr
StartGlobal makes it easier than ever to start a new business by removing lengthy paperwork, legal complexity, and numerous fees. Plus, you can handle company formation, business bank accounts, taxes, accounting, compliance, and more.
It is trusted by over 150+ countries such as otero consulting, Learn Powers, Herbier, and JukeBox Global. StartGlobal has the most straightforward process to set up and run your business in the US. With the help of their expert team, you can easily set up and run your business as fast as possible.
StartGlobal works in 3 simple steps:
- Signup: First you have to simply signup with all your information like name, current address and business name.
- Verification: Here, you can use a copy of your passport or a national ID for verifications. This happens after your signup.
- Timeline: They take around 20-30 business days for completing the whole process including tax ID and a bank account.
This all-in-one platform provides everything you need to form your business:
- Preparation filings of all Documents in state and federal
- State Incorporation with Secretary of State
- All state government and any other fees associated with filings
- Comes with one complete year (12 full months) of registered Agent Service
- Provides Name Check, Clearance and same-day electronic filing
- Provides you to obtain a Tax ID or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Get a Business Bank account with a Debit card
StartGlobal comes with a one-time payment ($599) which includes government fees, filings, and everything in between. Other Annual Costs includes:
- Compliance costs $100/year where you can maintain your compliance in state with registered agent
- State Taxes costs $299/year with annual franchise tax
- Federal Tax costs $ 299 which mainly depends on your revenue, business, etc.
LegalZoom is the one-stop shop for all your business formation, tax, and trademark needs. This platform helped over 3 million entrepreneurs form, run, and protect their businesses. Over 6,50,000 brands, inventions, and creative works helped entrepreneurs turn ideas into businesses over 2 million times.
It is one of the simplest ways of structuring your business to protect personal assets. Whether you need to form a company, apply for licenses and permits, or get a tax ID, LegalZoom will set your business up for success.
How to start your LLC? With LegalZoom, you can start your business in just 3 simple steps:
- First, you have to tell them your business name if you’ve picked one
- Secondly, you have to answer a few questions
- Lastly, they will complete and file your paperwork
- Ensures you that you are not on the hook for business liabilities
- LLCs have simpler record-keeping rules
- Allows your name, logo, or slogan so others can’t profit from it
LegalZoompricing starts at $149+ filing
Setting up your business in the U.S., while difficult and time-consuming, has never been easier with Blook’s new technology that allows entrepreneurs to do it all from their phone or computer without having any upfront costs whatsoever!
They offer an easy formation package that includes everything you need to get your company started and with no upsells or hidden fees!
Here is some simple formation process:
- Pick your state and formation package (LLC or Corporation): It’s easy to find the right structure for your company! Just fill out their questionnaire and make a few selections. It will take only 5-10 minutes to get started!
- File your incorporation documents with the State you choose: The formation team is what makes the difference between a successful and failed business. They are responsible for collecting all necessary information, paperwork, etc., which they then file with state authorities so that your company can be formed successfully!
- The State sets up your Business: When it comes to getting your license, the process can vary by as much as a few days depending on which state you live in. There are different processes and systems for each one so expect some delays!
- Upload all of your business documents to your personalized dashboard: Your business is not complete without these documents. You’ll find your company’s formation certificate, EIN number, and other necessary paperwork in this package!
- Provide ongoing services to keep your business compliant with all state requirements: The compliance and maintenance services offered by the company will ensure that you don’t have to worry about anything when it comes time for your business’s growth. Not only do they offer lifetime customer support, but their experts can handle any issue or question type.
- Quick & Simple: They offer a quick and easy way to form your company with the help of their innovative technology while providing one on ones for any questions you may have.
- Low cost & no hidden fees: Get your business documents in order with our low-cost, no hidden fees service. Upload your business documents to your dashboard at a low cost!
- Expert Customer Service: Blook provide lifetime support and are always there to help during business hours regarding your company.
Blook comprehensive formation package covers everything you need to start your business in the U.S:
- Blook’s pricing is simple and affordable and starts at $300 + State Filing Fees for popular states like Wyoming, Delaware, Florida and California
Capbase gives you the best start to incorporate, form your C corporation in Dalware, issue equity to service providers, raise funds, manage your cap table, and corporate compliance with Capbase.
Now you get all your data in one place and keep accurate records of contracts or stock issuance as you scale. Plus, it provides API integrations to power your business, from banking to payroll to insurance.
With Capbase, you can track equity transactions and manage your cap table without manual data entry.
With this platform, you can run and grow your startup in many ways:
- Streamlined equity issuance and contracts where you can customize, generate, and digitally sign legal agreements
- Manage company equity and stock to manage equity plans, issue and sell stock options
- API integrations to power your business and manage payroll and benefits with Gusto integration
- Automated record-keeping where financial records and stock ledger are automatically updated as you issue shares & raise funds
Capbase comes with simple subscription pricing without any hidden fees:
- Early Stage Startup starts at $999/year
- Pre-Series Prefferred without any onboarding fee. Price is not mentioned by the vendor
- Growth Stage is another simple & comprehensive business management platform. If you want to know more contact the vendor
Startomatic is the easiest way to launch your business. No matter whether you’re the DIY-type or need some expert help, that lets you get your company done right.
This best free stripe atlas alternative comes with everything that you need:
- Free for a week: You can use it for free for 7 days, or pay legally for your business.
- Proper Guidance: Now you can cover every part of planning, branding, and legally forming your company. Get helpful videos throughout the process.
- Detailed Review: Get a review of your legal documents, before they are submitted for filing.
- Personalized review: Premier and Concierge members get access to a real, live startup expert to talk them through common questions, pitfalls to avoid, and best practices.
Startomatic comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Basic plan costs $99 for one-time to create a solid foundation with branding and business planning
- Premier plan costs $199 where you can launch with guided legal formation and a 30-minute consultation
- Concierge costs $499 with personalized, VIP experience using Startomatic to launch your company
Mata by Saffron helps you launch a startup business and turn your idea into a business plan in minutes! Now you can share and form your business plan in minutes! Plus, you can manage your company formation documents and buy additional documents.
Plus, you can book on-demand services to help your startup launch. Incl. Branding, Development & more! With Mata, you can build a business with ongoing state compliance.
- Business Idea Manager: Now you can validate your business ideas and share them with NDA viewing permissions.
- Formation: Now you can form your business in seconds! Manage your company formation documents and buy additional documents.
- On-Demand Services: Mata helps you to book on-demand services to help your startup launch which includes Branding, Development & more!
- Launch a product faster: Now you can get an idea to a legally compliant business and save $1500 USD.
- Mata Basic Formation is absolutely free which includes free articles of Incorporation or Organization, Free Registered Agent Service, Access on-demand legal documents
- Total Formation + Mata Compliance Plan costs $299/year with post-formation setup, unlimited real-time support
Gust Launch is one of the most powerful tools, that makes incorporation easy and sets up founders for investment and growth. It protects your personal liability and makes your company more attractive to investors.
It also helps you to incorporate quickly and set up a standard structure where you can scale and stay investable as you grow. It is trusted by legal documents designed for startups by lawyers to help them out. It has a powerful network with Brex, segment, HubSpot, SendGrid, and many more.
Gust Launch Features:
- Incorporation: Incorporation is the first step for many in starting and running a company. With this, you can take care of administrative, financial, and legal challenges as they pop up – in a language you won’t need a legal dictionary for.
- Team of experts: Now you can feel confident, with their dedicated team, supportive founder community, legal partners, and helpful investors providing you with advice, answering questions, offering support, and more.
- Personal liability: Now it is very easy to protect your personal liability and make your company more attractive to investors. That will help you incorporate quickly and set up a standard company structure that lets you scale and stay investable as you grow.
Gust Launch Pricing:
Gust Launch comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Start plan costs $300/year which is best for founders who want to incorporate today
- Accelerate plan costs $1000/year which is best for serious ventures.
- The raise plan costs $3,000 which is best suited to hire a team.
Clerky is the only online legal service obsessed with helping startup founders get legal paperwork done safely. Now you can get your legal paperwork done with confidence, so you can get back to building your startup.
Basically, it is the highest quality online solution for standard company documentation. It is especially for startups who are looking to set up in a way that is ready for financing. Let’s have a look at what are you getting with Clerky. See Stripe Atlas Vs Clerky below!
What Are You Getting Inside?
- Foreign Qualification
- Stock Plan Adoption
- Resources & Deals
- Apply For Bank Account
- Real-time Dashboard
- Lifetime access: By forming your startup on Clerky, you’re setting it up with lifetime access to best-in-class software, products, and support.
- Collaborate easily: Company formation is often a collaborative process, especially for startups with multiple founders. Clerky comes with built features where you can easily assign tasks to co-founders and work on everything together.
- Avoid Problems With Legal Paperwork: Most startups have problems with legal paperwork.BUt with Clerky, you can avoid that and get your legal paperwork done correctly online. It is the only service that helps founders do formation paperwork like top Silicon Valley law firms do.
- Legal dashboard for fundraising and hiring: Forming a startup on Clerky enables access to a legal dashboard that makes it easy to do additional legal paperwork. It allows you to hire employees, consultants, and advisors, and issue stock or stock options as equity compensation.
- Bank Accounts And Discounts: With Clerky, it is very easy to open a corporate bank account with top-tier startup banks. Now you can auto-fill information from your formation paperwork to save yourself time and hassle.Plus, you can access deals from best-in-class services too, including AWS and Brex.
Clerky comes with a company lifetime package for your startup:
- Clerky costs $799 (one-time fee) which includes expedited filing fees for incorporation, first-year registered agent fee, annual report and franchise tax reminders
Throughout the years, FirstBase has been a huge help for many people. It is an easy-to-use software that you can use to start your business. Their customer support team is very helpful and replies promptly to any questions or concerns you might have about the program.
I would like to wrap this article on Best Stripe Atlas Alternatives for business formation by stating that having done everything currently, you should have your US-based company fully set up and legalized.
If you have any further questions, don’t forget to drop them in the comment section below. For more information, join our FB Group- Saas Talks where we discuss upcoming software reviews and other saas-related topics.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink