Animaker Review (2022), Features, Pricing And Tutorial.
Looking for Animaker Review? You have just landed on the right page. This Animaker review will give you an overview of Animaker and its components. Plus I will also provide a Full Animaker Tutorial in this Animaker Review.
So without further ado, let’s move to the Review Of Animaker.
- The user interface is newbie-friendly and quite intuitive to use. The video creation tools are readily available for use on the interface.
- Animaker is the world’s most comprehensive stock of free footage, including images videos, and icons.
- Animaker provides several templates that can get customized to jump-start your video-making experience.
- Animaker is a cloud-based software this implies that you can access your project from anywhere
- Animaker has 24/7 customer support for its users. They respond to customer questions within no minute.
🏆 What Is Animaker?
Animaker is a cloud-based DIY whiteboard video maker that allows you to create amazing personal, business, and marketing videos on your own time and with little effort. Animaker is an ideal tool for meeting the growing demands of video marketing because of the features and functionality that have been built in. Due to the fact that Animaker is a cloud-based video animation software, it allows you to save all of your work on secure cloud servers.
Animaker has one of the world’s largest animation libraries with over 1 million subscribers in 180 countries. It’s this type of support that really helps them stand apart from the competition in the market.
In the event that you are interested in creating videos for educational, marketing, or personal purposes, it provides an easy-to-learn avenue as well as a substantial amount of royalty-free media to choose from. In addition to being visually appealing, the animated styles are effective at capturing an audience’s attention.
🏆 Animaker Review: Animaker Features
- Character Creator: Animaker allows you to create characters that are truly unique and stand out from the crowd! Build the anime character you want and spice up your videos with over 15 facial features to choose from and over 10 accessory slots to choose from.
- Extensive Facial Expressions: Make your characters come to life with a wide range of facial expressions. Animaker helps you bring your characters and videos to life by providing over 20 different facial expressions.
- Auto Lip-Sync: Voiceover made smart! Auto lip-sync allows you to record voiceovers for your characters and watch them say them. You won’t have to spend any time animating the character’s lips because they are already animated. Animaker takes care of all of the heavy liftings for you!
- Smart Move: With the click of a button, you can create complex animations! Animators spend nearly eighty percent of their time animating objects to move from one location to another. Smart Move feature allows you to easily animate complex animations with a single click of a button.
- Live Video Editing: Select videos, upload them, and then edit them all in one place. Animaker allows you to stand out from the crowd by producing videos in stunning 4K resolution.
- Subtitle Your Videos: Using Animaker, you can quickly and easily subtitle your videos so that they are ready for distribution on any platform.
- Video Overlays: In Animaker, you can overlay videos with text, images, stickers, and other elements. Everything in one convenient location!
- Watermark Your Content: Easily stamp your signature onto videos and GIFs using your own watermark.
- 100 million+ Stock Assets: Create videos on anything and everything using one of the 100 million+ stock assets available. There are over 100 million assets available for your use. Our library is also integrated with the libraries of Getty Images and Giphy, making it even easier to find the perfect Image, Video, or GIF for your project!
- Music Tracks and Sound Effects: Animaker’s audio library contains over 100 music tracks as well as thousands of sound effects, ensuring that you have a great listening experience. What’s more, the best part is… They are completely royalty-free and ready to be used!
- Record Your Own Voice: Create a recording of your own voice within the application and use it with your video right away.
- Import Your Assets: Bring in your own logos, themes, images, mascots, videos, and other assets to personalize your website. Animaker allows you to import files in order to create your own personalized library.
- 20 GB file upload size: Want to upload your 4K video, but the file size is too large for you to upload? There is no file that is too large for Animaker to handle!
- Animaker Brand Kit: Animaker’s Brand Kit lets you store your brand colors, font, logos, and more for easy access. Set up your brand kit to supplement your designs and to ensure that your colors are used for your projects by your teams.
- Animaker Voice: Using the text-to-speech converter in Animaker, you can create voices that sound like real people. Create voiceovers that sound exactly the way you want them to with over 50 voices and over 25 languages supported, as well as a plethora of customization options.
- Multi-User Collaboration: Create videos in real-time with your friends or teammates by working together! It’s no longer necessary to keep track of multiple versions or review history; instead, you can create, brainstorm, and collaborate on the go with Animaker.
- 100+ Social Channels to Export: You can distribute your video to over 100 social media channels. Create and share your videos with friends, fans, and family on any and all of the platforms available, from YouTube and Facebook to TikTok and Instagram, to name a few.
- GIF Exports: You can export your projects not only as videos but also as animated GIFs. Create content that can be shared for any length of time and easily rule social media.
- Personal Workspace: It’s your space, so make it what you want it to be! Develop a well-organized workspace by creating folders, naming your projects, including personal assets, creating teams, sorting shared projects, and other activities.
- One-Click Resizing: The ability to resize your video with a single click makes it easier than ever to repurpose your video for different platforms. All you have to do is click on the resize button to instantly switch between different video types.
🏆Animaker Tutorial: How To Use Animaker?
Animaker is intended to be simple to use right away, but if you find yourself a little befuddled, don’t worry! Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting your first video up and running.
The first time you sign up for Animaker, you will be asked to select the industry in which you intend to use the service. However, this has no effect on the content you can access other than pushing the templates that it believes are the most relevant to the top of your dashboard.
If you’re just looking to experiment, select “Others.” Following that, you’ll be presented with a dashboard that displays the available templates, allowing you to begin creating a new video.
The Dashboard will look like the picture shown below:
On the left-hand side of the screen, you will get to different options like Dashboard, My Projects, Shared With Me, Brand Kit, Manage Exports, etc.
In order to create a video, you have to choose a template. There is a search button available on the top of your screen. You can select from the recommended options or manually search for a type of video. Some of the suggestions you can see up there are All templates, Invites, Wishes, Birthday, Special Days, Personal, etc.
You can also just choose “Blank” in the top left if you are not interested in a template. Some templates are only available to certain tier users depending on the plan you’re using.
For example, I have chosen a template called “Teacher Video Resume“.
On double-clicking a template, you will get access to change each and every element of the animation video.
The content will vary depending on what type of template you selected, but the basic layout is the same.
On the left side of the screen, you will get various options that you can personalize and edit. Options available are:
🔥 Pre-Build Template-
Pick from 1000s of templates! No matter what occasion, you can create your videos in just 5 mins with these templates.
🔥 Properties –
From here, you can add various stickers like things. Options are available for different types of shapes, emojis, etc
🔥 Characters –
From this tab, Animaker allows you to personalize the Animated Character of the video.
Here you will find some pre-build characters. You can also create a character of your own. In order to create a new character, first, you have e to Click on this icon as shown below.
On clicking the icon, you will be redirected to a new page as you can see below.
Here first, select the gender of the character you want to create. For example, I have selected “She” to create anime character for my video. Again Animaker will provide you with some more options where you can select your character’s look and start customizing.
On selecting a particular look, again you will be redirected to a new character customizing page where you fully edit and customize a character. Options available for customization are:
- Skin Tone
- Face Shape
- Tatoo and more.
After making the necessary changes you can save the character with a customizable name. Then you can use this character in your video.
One amazing feature that I have noticed while adding a character is the Action+ features.
Action+ is a feature in Animaker that helps you chain together multiple different actions in a sequence.
To use Action+, click on the icon in the Item Menu.
Click on the add action button.
Add the action you want the character to do next.
Repeat this step for all the actions you want to add to your sequence.
🔥 Text –
From this tab, you can add text to your video clip. Animaker allows you to add a heading, subheading, short paragraph text, and bullets test as well. It’s not limited to that only. Other advanced settings like Text Font Style, Text Font Size, Text Color, Letter Spacing Between Test, Transparency, etc are also available.
There is also a variety of pre-build texts and text animations available, but you need to upgrade your plan in order to use them.
🔥 Background –
If you want to change the background of your phone, this option will provide you handful of customizable backgrounds. You can add them to your video clip and also edit them with your desired color combination.
To add a background color to Animaker:
Click on any part of the background. This will open up the color customization option at the bottom of the screen.
You can click on the color option to customize your color or the “+” option to add more colors and create a gradient background.
For a more In-Depth tutorial on customizing your background on Animaker, you can check out the video tutorial below!
🔥 Images –
For creating any type of explainer video, it is quite possible that you need some external image in your video clip for proper illustration. Luckily, Animaker also allows its users to include images in their video clips. You can either use the provided images or you can manually browse to insert your own image.
🔥 Video –
Animaker also allows you to add video clips to your footage. You can either add a video clip of your own or choose it from your PC.
🔥 Music –
Audio is an important part of conveying the message in your video. The graphics may catch someone’s eye, but ultimately things such as narration, voice-over, and background music will keep them engaged. Like the video, you can also add music clips. There are some in-build music available. If you want to add your own music, you can also do that.
🔥 Special Effects –
Special effect is something that can make your video stand out from the rest. Animaker offers a variety of special effects but unfortunately, you can’t use it if you are on a free plan.
🔥 Timeline –
Another important setting while creating a video is the timeline. Scenes are the elements that come together to form your finished video. They enable you to change settings and move to fresh information. Scenes are found on the right side of the Animaker application interface.
Each new scene will present you with a blank canvas. From there, you can add backgrounds, props, characters, and any other elements you need. Once all the elements have been placed, you can use the timeline to manipulate them.
The timeline is the bar at the bottom of the Animaker workspace area. On the timeline, you can change the timing for when your objects appear and disappear, as well as edit any timing for music/audio tracks.
Animaker’s Timeline is divided into 3 easy parts to help you control the Objects, the Videos/Audio, and the Camera.
For a quick guide into using Animaker’s Timeline, check out the video below.
In this way, you can simply create an animated video.
After you have created the video, now it’s time to save it.
Just click on the Publish Button and you will get many options to download it.
You can check out this video also to know how to create Animated Video Using Animaker.
🏆 Animaker Review: Animaker Pricing
Animaker offers 5 plans for its users.
🔥 Animaker Free Plan – $0/month
Animaker is a freemium software. This means that while it does offer a free plan that users can take advantage of, in reality, you will need to purchase a subscription in order to utilize all of the features it offers.
Free plan users have access to all features of the editor, can make videos up to 2 minutes long, and access some templates and media items. However, videos cannot be downloaded, will have an Animaker branding on them, and the number of exports per month will be limited.
🔥 Animaker Basic Plan – $10/month or $120 / billed Yearly [CHECK OFFER]
✓ 5 Premium Downloads/mo
✓ HD quality videos
✓ Build 5 Custom characters/mo
✓ 10 Premium Asset credits/mo
🔥 Animaker Starter – $19/month or $228/billed yearly [CHECK OFFER]
✓ 10 Premium Downloads/mo
✓ Full HD quality videos
✓ Build 15 Custom characters/mo
✓ 20 Premium Asset credits/mo
🔥 Animaker Pro Plan – $49/month or $588/billed yearly [CHECK OFFER]
✓ 30 Premium Downloads/mo
✓ 2K quality videos
✓ Build 30 Custom characters/mo
✓ 45 Premium Asset credits/mo
🔥 Animaker Custom Pricing [CHECK OFFER]
✓ Unlimited Downloads
✓ 4K quality videos
✓ Up to 20 GB Files upload
✓ Build unlimited characters
Animaker accepts PayPal and major credit cards.
🏆 Animaker Customer Support
Animaker provides four kinds of support to its users.
- Visual Guide/Tour
If you are new to video editing and haven’t used any video editing software before, don’t panic. Animaker provides a complete guide on how to use it. You will get step by step guide on every step of editing the video.
You can also search for Visual Guide by its name. By default, you will get guidance on how to use Character, Text, Camera, Video Insert, and Timeline.
- Live Chat
Animaker Live Chat allows you to discuss your issue with other support teams. You can ask them anything about Animaker and can also share your feedback. Their usual reply time is about 30 minutes.
Animaker also provides articles that will help you find answers to your queries related to Animaker. You will find articles on every element of Aniamaker that will provide you with a handful of information regarding that topic.
- Ticket Based Support
In this option, you can submit a ticket by providing your query and Feed Back.
🏆 Who Can Use Animaker?
🔥 Classroom Storytellers – Have complex ideas you have to teach your kids? No worries. Animaker is the ultimate classroom solution to build and tell stories anyone can understand.
You can also check our list of Best Whiteboard Animation Software that are possibly the most popular and engaging types of explainer videos for education and business.
🔥 Entrepreneurs – Business explainer videos give founders a quick way to boost their sales and conversion rates like never before.
🔥 Content Marketers – Online videos are the future of the internet and YouTube is proof of that.
Now if you are a content marketer, Animaker is best suited for you. You can make engaging animated videos rather than boring blog posts.
🔥 Everyone Else – Be it a Birthday wish, a wedding invite, or even a personal resume, Animaker has got you covered! Create anything you want, just the way you want!
🏆 Animaker Review: Is Animaker Safe To Use?
It is Animaker’s policy not to use or share personal information about visitors or members in any way.
Services and Web sites they sponsor have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Animaker’s control.
Your information is secure at multiple levels. With security features such as 2 Factor Authentication, Single Sign-on, and SSL Encryption Animaker make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of the Animaker network and systems.
On the other hand, Animaker also comes with 2-factor authentication.
2-factor authorization helps you secure your Animaker account with more than just your password. It adds a second layer of protection to your Animaker account.
Animaker uses Google’s Authenticator App to generate a second code.
Once you enable and set up 2-factor authentication, you will need to enter your password and also enter the code generated from the Google Authenticator app to log in to your account.
Thus we can say that Animaker is fully secured and is safe to use.
🏆 Animaker Alternatives
🔥 Powtoon (Web)
Powtoon is similarly a web-based application, but it touts the ability to create both classic animated films and more engaging presentations (as opposed to your standard PowerPoint). Its user interface is quite similar to Animaker and other animation tools, making it simple to switch or learn. There is also a good deal of free media and template material available.
🔥 Explaindio (Mac & PC)
Explaindio 3.0 may be a good option for individuals who want a full-featured software solution. While the UI is more sophisticated and the default media collection is smaller than other freemium or web-based options, it provides greater editing flexibility and functionality. It’s also a stand-alone program, so you’ll just have to pay a one-time cost and won’t need an internet connection to edit.
🔥 Raw Shorts (Web)
Consider trying RawShorts if you want to remain web-based. It’s also a freemium animation video-making program. that uses a drag-and-drop interface, as well as the same fundamental timeline and scene model as many other creative platforms. Although the capabilities are quite similar to those of Animaker, it has a different pricing structure and the option of purchasing downloads rather than a subscription.
🏆 Conclusion On Animaker Review
Animaker is a great choice if you’re looking for DIY animation software that can produce high-quality results without causing you too much pain as the creator. It provides a wealth of resources and tools to help you reach your goals, and you can even get started for free before committing to anything.
Hope this blog served the purpose for which you have landed on this page. If you have any queries and doubts, you can surely leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
Please Share This Page
Specification: Animaker Review (2022), Features, Pricing And Tutorial.
Be the first to review “Animaker Review (2022), Features, Pricing And Tutorial.”
There are no reviews yet.