Elementor Review (2022), Pricing, Features, Alternatives. Best WordPress Page Builder?
The website development industry has changed dramatically with the introduction of robust page-building tools. Where, for non-developers it was once difficult to create a site without coding knowledge in order to make things happen on your own – nowadays you can do so much more! With all these great plugins available from WordPress theme designers across the world – there is no limit as to what kind of style could possibly exist.
If you are planning to build a website, it is really necessary to have a website builder and hosting services. To help you manage your WordPress website with in-built hosting you can check our guide on Elementor Cloud Website Review.
You might have heard about the Elementor page builder. Elementor has a beautiful interface, with advanced customization options and a manageable learning curve that you can use to build your website. The free version of Elementor has all these great features as well – it’s just not perfect for everyone who might need some more power or control over their site design process than what this software offers! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to check the latest Elementor Pro Discount & Coupons Codes.
- The core product is 100% free
- Great user interface
- Global widgets are awesome
- Active Facebook group
- Extreme customization
- Regular updates
It may be worth checking out if you’re looking for a simple and intuitive page builder, then Elementor may not be the best option. However, if don’t mind spending time learning how to use complicated programs or navigating through menus manually this website could prove useful! So if you are planning to use Elementor, this article on Elemmontor review is a must-read. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
🏆 What Is Elementor?
Elementor is a platform that helps web creators build stunning, comprehensive WordPress websites without any need for code. It is basically a dynamic drag and drops website building platform. With hundreds of widgets, integrations, website templates, and design tools, Elementor users can customize and scale their WordPress website-building process. Elementor’s intuitive UI simplifies needless design complexities, resulting in beautifully designed and high-performing websites. Just as importantly, built-in pop-up forms help Elementor users create websites that convert.
There are two parts to that description, so let’s parse each:
- Visual Design means that when you create your content, it will always look just as good on the page of a visitor to your website. There’s never any confusion about how each individual element looks because everything can be moved around with ease using drag-and-drop techniques!
- The drag-and-drop editor gives you complete control to design your content in any way that suits you. You’ll never have problems understanding how a page will look once it’s published because this tool provides an easy way for users and designers alike to create custom layouts easily with just one click!
Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
- With Elementor, you can do more than just create posts and pages. You’ll have the freedom to design custom layouts that are unique from what WordPress provides out-of-the-box with its templates!
- You can finally have a clean and organized page without any clutter from other posts. You get 100% of your work done in an interface with post views, categories, tags, and more that are unique to you!
- Users don’t need any programming knowledge to operate the system—everything can be done through an easy-to-use front-end interface.
- This system allows you to view your website’s progress in real time so that what viewers see on their screens reflects exactly how things will appear when they’re done.
- With a little help from the Customizer, you can use it to create any content layout or page that WordPress allows — even if your current theme doesn’t offer this option.
- Elementor’s fluid interface is a beautiful and instrumental tool for any WordPress user. Whether you have an old or new theme, Elementor will help make using it easier than ever before!
In a nutshell, Elementor is an all-inclusive site builder that allows users without any experience or expertise in web design to produce impressive layouts. This saves you the trouble of having someone else do your hard work for free, which can be invaluable if money isn’t available at this time! Read our guide on Top Elementor Appointment Booking Plugins.
🏆 Elementor Page Builder Features
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – ESSENTIAL FEATURES
- Drag & Drop Editor: Elementor has the fastest, most intuitive editor in WordPress. Simply drag, drop and customize. Read our guide on Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools.
- 300+ designer-made Elementor Templates: Choose from over 300 beautifully crafted templates, designed to fit every industry and need.
- 90+ Widgets: Choose from dozens of widgets to create any content you need: buttons, headlines, forms, etc. You can do anything.
- Responsive Editing: Switch to mobile view, and tweak every element to make it look perfect on any device.
- Popup Builder: Elementor Popup Builder gives you the freedom to create pixel-perfect popups, including advanced targeting options.
- Elementor Theme Builder: A truly visual guide to your site creation, giving you immediate access to each site part, right within the editor.
- WooCommerce Builder: Take control over your WooCommerce online store by utilizing the power of Elementor.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – WORKFLOW FEATURE
- No Coding: Reach high-end designs, without any coding. The resulting page code is compact and optimized for every device.
- Navigator: Navigate between all page elements or layers, quickly glance at custom changes and easily access them via indicators.
- Global Editor: Design your entire site from one place, including your header, footer, and content.
- Finder: A search bar that offers easy navigation between different pages & dashboard settings.
- Hotkeys: Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that save you time when performing various actions.
- Shortcut Cheatsheet: A window that pops out and shows you the full list of shortcuts.
- Redo Undo: Quickly undo any mistakes with a simple CTRL / CMD Z.
- AutoSave: No more need to click save. Your work is continuously saved and backed up automatically.
- Revision History: With Revision History, your entire page creation process is saved and can be easily re-traced.
- Draft Mode: Published a page and want to continue working on it? No problem, simply save it as a draft.
- Copy Paste: Quickly copy any element and paste it to a different place on the page, or to an entirely different page on your site.
- Copy Style: Copy the entire styling from a widget, column, or section and paste it to another element with a click.
- In-line Editing: Use the in-line editing feature to type directly on-screen, and make a blog post and content writing an easy and intuitive process.
- Global Widget: Save your favorite widget settings and reuse the widget on any page with a simple drag and drop.
- Dark Mode: Elementor Dark Mode feature allows you to design in darker environments, saves power, and is great for the environment.
- Site Settings: Control all global elements of your site from one convenient place – including site identity, lightbox settings, layout, and theme styles.
- Full Website Kits: Use content across your websites to jumpstart your web creation process. Import full websites or choose to only apply specific elements to your new website.
- Kits Library: Use full, designer-made website kits. Get all of your website’s pages in one place, and ensure cohesiveness across your designs.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW- DESIGNING FEATURES
- Global Fonts: Set your choices for all fonts on your site – from titles, paragraphs, and even button text. Access and apply them wherever you need, in just one click.
- Global Colors: Define your site’s design system with global colors. Save them once and apply them to any element on your site.
- Global Custom CSS: Add custom CSS globally and apply them throughout your entire site.
- Background Gradients: With Elementor, it’s easy to add background gradient colors to any WordPress page or post.
- Background Videos: Make your background come alive by adding interesting background videos to your sections.
- Background Overlay: Add another layer of color, gradient, or image above your background.
- Enhanced Background Images: Customize responsive background images per device, and set its custom position and size.
- Background Slideshow: Create a slideshow and use it as the background for any section or column on your site.
- Elementor Canvas: Switch to the Elementor Canvas template, and design your entire landing page in Elementor, without having to deal with the header or footer.
- Blend Modes: Mix up backgrounds and background overlays to create spectacular blend mode effects.
- CSS Filters: Using CSS filters, you can play around with the image settings and add amazing effects.
- Shape Divider: Add striking shapes to separate the sections of your page. Make them really stand out with a variety of SVG, Icons, and texts inside the shape divider.
- Box Shadow: Set custom-made box shadows visually, without having to deal with CSS.
Absolute Position: Use Absolute Positioning to drag any widget to any location on the page, regardless of the grid.
- One-Page Websites: Create a one-page website that includes click-to-scroll navigation, as well as all the needed sections of a website.
- Motion Effects: Add interactions and animations to your site using Scrolling Effects and Mouse Effects.
- Icons Library: Upload and browse thousands of amazing icons.
- SVG Icons: Create smart, flexible, and light icons in any size. The behavior of SVG icons allows them to be super customizable.
- Theme Style: Take over your theme design, including heading, button, form field, background, and image styles.
- Text Path Widget: The Text Path Widget lets you visually display and customize your text path to create unique designs for your website.
- Mask Shapes: Create stylish designs for any element like an image or video by turning it into whatever shape you desire.
- Gradient Button: Create beautiful gradient buttons that match the look and feel of your website.
- Color Sample: Sample a specific color from your widgets or fetch the primary colors from any image on your page.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW- MARKETING FEATURES
- Landing Pages: Creating and managing landing pages has never been this easy, all within your current WordPress website.
- Form Widget: Goodbye backend! Create all your forms live, right from the Elementor editor.
- Popup Builder: Popup Builder gives you the freedom to create pixel-perfect popups, including advanced targeting options.
- Testimonial Carousel Widget: Increase your business’ social proof by adding a rotating testimonial carousel of your most supportive customers.
- Countdown Widget: Increase the sense of urgency by adding a countdown timer to your offer.
- Star Rating Widget: Add some social proof to your website by including a star rating and styling it to your liking.
- Multi-Step Form: The Multi-Step feature allows you to split your form into steps, for better user experience and greater conversion rates.
- Action Links: Easily connect with your audience via WhatsApp, Waze, Google Calendar & more apps.
- Hotspot Widget: Design interactive, eye-catching, fully customizable image hotspots to grab visitors’ attention and boost engagement with your website.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW- TYPOGRAPHY FEATURES
- Easy to customize: Play with the font family, size, weight, transform, style, decoration, line-Height, and letter spacing.
- Title HTML Tag: Setting the right HTML tag for the title (H1 or otherwise) is important in terms of SEO.
- Font Preview: See a preview of fonts in the panel, so it is easier to choose the right one.
- Custom Fonts: Add your own custom and Typekit fonts and use them throughout your projects.
- Google Fonts: Choose from hundreds of Google fonts available in every widget with text.
- Font size: PX, EM, REM: Set whether your typography is scaled using PX, EM or REM, for better responsive design.
- TypeKit Integration: Add your own custom and Typekit fonts and use them throughout your projects.
- Drop Cap: Make the first letter of your blog post larger, to create a stylish and distinguished look.
- Text Shadow: Emphasize your content by adding a text-shadow effect to any widget with text.
- Text Editor Columns: Divide your Text Editor widget into responsive columns, and set the gap between the columns for a better layout.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – LAYOUT FEATURES
- Section Width: Go beyond the oversimplified and generic page designs, by having more control over the various sections.
- Section Height: Go beyond the oversimplified and generic page designs, by having more control over the various sections.
- Full Width: Easily create full-width pages no matter which theme you are using, with the stretch section feature.
- Column Width: Enter a specific column width, or visually scale the width by dragging the edge of the column.
- Column Gap: Change the gaps between columns in order to let your design breathe.
- Content Position: Position your column and content, and stretch the column to the full height of the section.
- Margin & Padding: Set the padding & margin for sections, columns and widgets.
- Z-Index: Put any section, column, or widget in the front or back, using the Z-index feature.
- Vertical & Horizontal Flexbox Alignment: Align and distribute widgets across each column vertically and horizontally using the power of flexbox.
- Inline Elements: Place two widgets side-by-side in the same column with inline width or custom width.
- Fixed Position: Set your widget to have a fixed position and place it wherever you like. The element will scroll alongside your user.
- Nested Columns: Create advanced layouts by nesting columns inside a given column. This creates a sort of inner section crucial for certain designs.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – MOBILE EDITING FEATURES
- 100% Responsive: Use Elementor’s extensive mobile editing tools to create a website that is truly 100% responsive.
- Mobile Font Size: With this feature, you can change the font size per device.
- Responsive Column Width: Choose a different column layout for mobile by changing the column width.
- Padding and Margin: This feature is used to make different padding or margin size per device.
- Reverse Columns: This feature reverses the ordering of columns, so when you go to mobile the last column will appear on top.
- Hide and Show Elements (Visibility): You can hide sections and widgets from showing on any device.
- Responsive Design: Design for up to seven devices with full customization freedom to fit any screen.
- Responsive Sizing: Choose between PX EM % and VH for sizing inside Elementor.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – THEME BUILDER FEATURES
- Visual Guide: Review and edit each component of your site individually: Headers & Footers, Post, Archive, product pages, and more.
- Dynamic Content: By using dynamic widgets, building dynamic pages is just as easy as building static ones.
- Dynamic Colors: Shorten your design workflow by adding dynamic color values to use in the color field.
- Display Conditions: Decide exactly where your global templates appear across your site.
- Header and Footer: Customize the header and footer areas of your site visually, without any code.
- Sticky Header: Add a sticky header to any page, or across your website, with a click of a button. No additional plugins are needed.
- 404 Page: Direct your visitors to custom make 404 pages that can be built entirely inside Elementor.
- Archive Page: Design your entire blog in Elementor, or designate different templates to different areas of your blog.
- Single Post: Create your blog post template, and attribute it across your site or to any category, page, or taxonomy.
- Search Results Page: Customize your search results page, and improve the experience your users get while searching your site.
- Custom Fields Integration: Create the content fields in ACF, Toolset & Pods then visually incorporate them on any page.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – THEME CONTENT FEATURES
- Nav Menu Widget: Use the most advanced Menu Builder for WordPress and customize it visually, no coding is needed.
- Login Form Widget: Include customized login forms to any page and help your users log in easily.
- Search Widget: Design Fullscreen, Minimal & Endless Other Search Box Variations.
- Posts Widget: Display a list of any custom post types in various layouts and ways.
- WordPress Comments Widget: Get your visitors to leave their comments on your posts and pages.
- Portfolio Widget: Create a portfolio layout that includes works your visitors can filter.
- Table of Contents: Make your long-form content more readable for site visitors & search engines by adding a TOC.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW- ECOMMERCE FEATURES
- Price Table Widget: Create advanced price tables that display your products or services.
- Price List Widget: Add catalogs and menus to your website, with a list of products and services that include pricing.
- Woo Products Widget: Display your WooCommerce products and filter the exact products you want to display.
- Woo Categories Widget: Display your product categories and choose exactly which categories are shown.
- Woo Add To Cart Widget: Create a product page that includes an actionable Add to cart button.
- Woo Elements Widget: Add your cart page, Single product page, checkout page, order tracking form, or my account.
- PayPal Button Widget: Collect payments, subscriptions, and donations via PayPal using a simple customizable button.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – FORM FEATURES
- Contact Forms: Your visitor will be eager to contact you, after seeing the beauty and simplicity of Elementor’s forms.
- Subscription Forms: Add an inline subscription form that your visitor can use to subscribe to your newsletter or service.
- Login Form: Let your visitors easily log in to WordPress using the Login Form widget.
- Action After Submit: Decide what happens after your visitor submits a form, including the triggered integrations.
- Confirmation Email: Send a confirmation email to your visitors after they submit a form.
- Email HTML /Plain: Choose whether the email is sent as an HTML email, which includes HTML styling, or as a plain text email.
- Custom Messages: Create a custom message that is displayed in the form when the user interacts with it.
- Advanced Form Fields: Upload files, add a date picker, or use Elementor’s other advanced form fields.
- Hidden Fields: Include hidden fields in your forms, used mostly to add tracking to form submissions.
- Acceptance Field: Include an acceptance field in your forms, making sure your visitors accept your terms.
- Honeypot: Use this simple yet effective security measure to make sure your forms aren’t spammed by spambots.
- Form Submissions: Easily view, manage, and edit your Form Submissions in Elementor.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – INTEGRATION FEATURES
Elementor can integrate with:
- MailChimp: Easily integrate to MailChimp and get your visitors added to your lists.
- ActiveCampaign: Easily integrate to ActiveCampaign and get your visitors added to your lists.
- ConvertKit: Easily integrate to ConvertKit and get your visitors added to your lists.
- Campaign Monitor: Connect Elementor to Campaign Monitor, one of the most popular email marketing platforms, used by over 2 million Marketers around the world.
- HubSpot: Integrate with HubSpot, the popular inbound marketing and sales platform.
- Zapier: Connect Elementor forms to Zapier, and from there, you can connect to over 1,000 other apps that can integrate with Zapier.
- Adobe TypeKit: Add your Adobe TypeKit key and get all your favorite fonts in Elementor.
- Discord: Integrate your Discord server with forms submissions.
- GetResponse: Easily integrate to GetResponse and get your visitors added to your lists.
- Drip: Easily integrate to Drip and get your visitors added to your lists.
- ReCaptcha V3: Add a security verification field service to your forms, to make sure your visitors are legit without user friction.
- Facebook SDK: Integrate to the Facebook SDK and manage the Facebook comments that you receive as an admin.
- MailerLite: Collect group recipients to your email marketing campaign via Elementor forms.
- Slack: Get notified about forms being sent through your Slack channel.
- Font Awesome 5: Choose from any of the 1500+ icons across your website design.
- Custom Icon Libraries: Incorporate your favorite icon libraries such as Fontello, IcoMoon & Fontastic.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
- Share Buttons: Get your audience to share your content across the most popular social media platforms.
- Blockquote: Share your best lines and quotes on Twitter with a custom-designed Blockquote box.
- Social Icons Widget: Add social icons to any page, to increase traffic towards your social profiles.
- Facebook Embed: Easily embed Facebook posts and videos to increase your social media reach.
- Facebook Page: Put your Facebook page right inside your website and get more likes and followers.
- Facebook Comments: Quickly add Facebook comments to any page and start communicating with your audience better.
- Facebook Button: Get more likes and social engagement by including a Facebook like button at the end of each post.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – MEDIA FEATURES
- Media Carousel Widget: Showcase your images and videos in a rotating carousel that looks amazing.
- Slides Widget: Add simple yet powerful image sliders that are as easy to use and as optimized as it gets.
- Lightbox Overlay: Popup a lightbox that opens when visitors click on images, links, or buttons.
- 5 Video Embed Options: Embed self-hosted, external video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion videos in your pages.
- SoundCloud: Let your visitors play a tune while they are visiting your site, using the SoundCloud widget.
- Font Awesome Icons: Add any one of the long lists of Font Awesome icons available in Elementor’s icon widgets.
- Google Maps: Embed a Google map on your page and help your visitors pinpoint your business location.
- Video Playlist Widget: Create unique video playlists that delight your website visitors and keep them engaged for longer using YouTube videos or self-hosted links.
🔥 ELEMENTOR REVIEW – ADVANCE FEATURES
- Maintenance Mode: Set maintenance mode on WordPress, including coming soon and maintenance mode templates.
- Replace URL: Changed your domain? Run the Replace URL feature to make sure everything is updated with the new address.
- Custom CSS: Add custom CSS to any section, column, widget, or page in Elementor.
- Version Control: Want to roll back to a previous version? Easily do so with just one click.
- Safe Mode: Activates a safe environment that isolates Elementor from the themes and plugins that might cause an error.
- Regenerate CSS: Clear your CSS files and generate new files after making changes to your pages.
- HTML Widge: Enter your code directly into Elementor using the HTML widget.
- HTML Ta: Set the tag that surrounds your widget elements. You can choose from div, p, span, and so on.
- Image Size: By setting the size of your image files, you can reduce the loading speed of pages.
- Role Manager: Restrict access to the editor altogether, or allow users to only make changes to the content.
- RTL Read: Elementor is multilingual and offers full support for both LTR and RTL languages.
- Request Parameters: Track user information every step of the sales funnels, as well as personalize the user experience.
- Custom Attributes: Add custom attributes such as ‘ARIA’, ‘header’ or ’footer’ for each Section, Column, or Widget flawlessly.
- Experiments: Control which new, soon to be released features are active on your site.
- Compatibility Tag: Get notified about add-ons that are not compatible with your currently-installed version of Elementor.
- Custom Code: Seamlessly add custom HTML values like marketing pixels, analytics, and meta tags to the head and body tags.
- Code Highlight Widget: Use the Code Highlight Widget to display and highlight clear, readable code in your developer blog.
🏆 Elementor Review: Who Should Use Elementor?
Elementor is one of the best page builders that nearly any tool can deliver still now. However, Elementor isn’t going to be the right choice for everyone. This page builder is best suitable for:
🏆 Getting Started With Elementor
🔥 How To Install Elementor?
Installing Elementor Website Builder is much easier than your imagination. Follow the below steps to install Elementor Website Builder.
STEP 1: From the WordPress Dashboard, click Plugins > Add New.
STEP 2: In the Search field, enter Elementor and choose Elementor website builder to install.
STEP 3: After installation, click Activate.
How To Install Elementor Pro?
If you’re lucky enough to own the Pro version, installation here is also easy peasy. Follow these steps to install Elementor Pro.
STEP 1: After purchasing Elementor Pro, go to my.elementor.com
STEP 2: Log in with the details you received in the email after purchase.
STEP 3: After the login, you will reach the ‘My Account‘ page. Click on the Download Plugin button in the upper right of the My Account section and download the .zip file to your desktop.
STEP 4: Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Plugins > Add New. Choose the zip file you have just downloaded. Click on install and activate.
STEP 5: On top of your site’s dashboard, you should get a message telling you to activate your license key.
🔥 Elementor User Interface
In this section of the blog, I will review the user interface of the Elementor by giving you a basic look at how the Elementor interface works. The interface of the elementor looks something like this:
- Content Area – This is the content area, You will get to see your regular theme outside this area. The design you will build will be visible in this area.
- Elements/Widgets – There are many building blocks that you will put together to design your page. The available content elements include headlines, images, text paragraphs, videos, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries and carousels, counters, testimonials, social media icons, shortcodes, and a lot more. Also, you get to use whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
- Settings – Here you will get the options to undo changes on the design that you have built. Also, you will get to see the preview of your page on various devices and more.
🔥 Building The Layout For Your Design
You can start using elements right away, however, you have to build the basic structure for your page before you do that.
Elementor gives you two structural elements that help you:
- Position elements
- Style elements as a group (e.g. add a background to an entire section of your page)
These structural elements are:
- Sections – the broadest layout block.
- Columns – sit inside a section. You can either have one column or add multiple columns.
Being able to create specific layouts is what page builders are all about. To begin creating a layout, you’ll first want to ‘Add New Section’ from the content area.
Clicking the purple ‘add new section’ button brings up a little layout option. You can also add a new section by simply dropping an element into the page, that will be a single column section by default.
Adding more columns is also very easy. Just right-click the column button for any element and you get the option to add an extra column.
🔥 Adding New Elements To Your Design
You can add a new element to a section or column by just dragging it from the left sidebar onto the visual preview of your page. There are many elements that are available for your page design.
🔥 Styling elements, columns, or sections
You can access further settings and customization of your elements, columns, or section by clicking on your desired content and then using the tabs in the sidebar. On the sidebar, you will get 3 options:
- Content – The content tab contains settings for your content like the title, links, size, HTML Tag, and alignment.
- Style – The style tab contains customization options for your content like text color, Typography settings, Text shadow settings, and Blend Mode settings.
- Advanced – The advanced tab contains the setting of text padding, Motion Effects, Background, Border, Mask, Positioning, Responsive, Re: Hub Quick Effects, Re: Hub Quick Animations, Attributes, and Custom CSS.
🏆 Some Other Element Features/Settings That Makes It A Great Page Builder
🔥 Elementor Template Library
The Elementor template library is the perfect way to save time and energy when designing your website. You can find all of these professionally designed templates on one easy-to-use page, so it’s never been easier!
This library includes a bunch of templates that you can insert with just a click:
As of Elementor 2.0, these templates now come in two formats:
- Pages – These are full-page designs that you can import and then use as needed.
- Blocks – Blocks are designs for specific “sections”, rather than entire pages. For example, if you just want to drop in a pre-built contact section to an existing layout, blocks can help you do that.
You can edit and customize some of your own designs and also save them as templates or blocks to easily reuse them later.
🔥 Multiple Design Previews and Responsive Design Control
With so many people browsing the web on their mobile devices nowadays, you need to make sure that your site looks good no matter what device they’re using. Luckily for us, that Elementor automatically makes all designs responsive (which means they will work well with small screens) and if needed allows users to view a preview without leaving their interface!
Elementor provides a way for you to show/hide individual widgets on certain devices. For example, if your site has an image that takes up most of the screen and would be difficult or impossible to see when smaller than full size then Elementor lets users hide this widget from their mobile device with just one click!
🔥 Detailed Layout Controls
- Manually set padding and margin for sections, columns, and widgets.
- Adjust column widths by just dragging the divider between columns.
- Position widgets vertically within a column (or columns within a section).
- Create a blank space between columns with an adjustable column gap.
🔥 Section Navigator
The ‘Section Navigator’ window is a floating tool that allows you to quickly jump between different parts of your layout. You can also edit an element from within by right-clicking on it and choosing options like size or position, which makes designing easier than ever before! You can also right-click on any element from within the ‘Section Navigator’ and start editing it.
🔥 Incline Text Editing
Using the inline text editor in Elementor, you can easily edit your content on any page. This is especially convenient because there’s no need to open up a popup window or navigate away from what you’re doing!
Try Elementor for 30 days, with zero strings attached.
SSL Secure Payment
Your information is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption.
Accepted Payment Methods
Elementor accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
🏆 Final Words On Elementor Review
Whether you’ve never designed a site in your life or are an experienced designer, Elementor makes it easy for anyone to create their own website. With intuitive tools and features that take the stress out of designing websites while still giving control over how they look – there really is no reason to!
Elementor is a great tool for beginners and pros alike. The free plan has all the basic functionality you need to get started, but if your site will be used in any way other than personal use (like as an online store), I do recommend upgrading with one of their pro plans! You’ll enjoy more features like customizing themes or creating widgets that work globally across WordPress installations – making this low investment really worth it.
Please Share This Page
Specification: Elementor Review (2022), Pricing, Features, Alternatives. Best WordPress Page Builder?
🏆 Elementor Pro Pricing
Here are the pricing details of Elementor Pro
US $49/ year
US $199/ year
US $499/ year
US $999/ year
🏆 Elementor Alternatives
Some of the best alternatives for Elementor are:
🔥 Beaver Builder: With a focus on stability and simplicity, Beaver Builder is one of the original WordPress page builders. It doesn’t have as many features or an engaging interface as other tools in this space but it does deliver when you need to create basic websites with ease that are fast loading for your users!
🔥 Divi: Divi offers even more design/style rules than Elementor. You’ll get tons of creative options in terms of customizing your site with Divis’ interface and features including copy-and-paste styles, find-replace options plus so much more!
🔥 Brizy: If you’re looking for an easy way to create websites, then Brizy might be just what you need. This WordPress Elementor page builder only offers premium features that are similar in nature and function to those found on other platforms such as Elementor or BuilderLand but at a lower price point – making it more affordable than most competitors!
🏆 Elementor Review: Who Should Use Elementor?
Elementor is one of the best page builders that nearly any tool can deliver still now. However, Elementor isn’t going to be the right choice for everyone. This page builder is best suitable for: