Omnisend Review, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives: Best Email & SMS Automation Tool?
Did you know that connecting with customers is one of the most important things you can do as a business? The more time and effort spent on reaching out means higher chances for success! Tools like Omnisend make it easier to connect at specific points in your marketing campaign.
Are you looking for a marketing automation platform? If you’re looking for a way to automate your marketing, look no further. Omnisend is the perfect solution for any growth-focused eCommerce store. This eCommerce marketing platform has everything from email automation and landing page creation to SMS messaging and web push notifications so that you can communicate with customers in all of the ways they want.
You won’t have to worry about spending countless hours trying to figure out how each channel works because they do all of the work for you! It doesn’t matter if you sell shoes or software, we can help drive sales for your company too! Try Omnisend today for free and see what makes it different from other marketing automation platforms on the market!
🏆 Omnisend Review
Omnisend email marketing & SMS platform is the best tool for automation and customer engagement. However, like any email marketing or promotional tool, it does have its features, Omnisend pros, and cons, working process, and more! Want to know more? Keep reading Omnisend Review below!
- The built-in product picker can make it much easier to connect with customers. You don’t need to add information manually and waste time when you could just select a product from your store!
- Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for fashion brands and is best for email automation and campaigns on a daily basis
- Omni-channel marketing options allow you to reach customers from anywhere and include every kind of channel including online sales channels like e-commerce sites or social media pages!
- This amazing software has excellent free features to explore for beginners and excellent customer support.
- It allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, Facebook, you name it.
- A very easy-to-use platform for sending out mass emails and is really convenient to set up different audiences.
- Omnisend's free plan includes advanced features and allows you to store unlimited contacts.
- Allows you to set up segments, sync them to your Shopify website and create lists based on users' website behaviors.
- Includes prettier and more aesthetic themes and higher conversion rates
- Omnisend has easy to use templates with drag and drop technology
- Provides plenty of integrations with popular platforms
- Great for small companies with a pretty simple interface compared to larger email marketing programs
- Doesn't provide a huge number of customizations
- Doesn't track the email clients, social media, or geo-location of your subscribers
🏆 What Is Omnisend?
Omnisend is a leading e-commerce marketing automation platform for all eCommerce businesses to increase sales and not the workload. It is one of the best eCommerce platforms on the market today. Omnisend comes with a variety of in-built templates that you can use to create personalized emails. Omnisend software has tons of automation features for sending emails and segmenting your list. Moreover, this platform integrates seamlessly with Facebook Messenger and your SMS marketing campaigns.
With this email marketing automation platform, now you can convert visitors into customers and create personalized emails in minutes and automate your email marketing. The best part? Omnisend works with all eCommerce platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, and many more.
This omnichannel marketing automation platform allows you to add several channels to the same automation workflow to experience seamless communication via email, SMS, web push notifications, and more! Personalize your message using this robust automation tool based on customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior! It is a complete tool in the email marketing industry with a powerful and intuitive dashboard!
Whether you are from a small enterprise or multinational organization, this automation software works great for lead nurturing and capturing. Plus, it helps you create engaging, compelling, and powerful forms for lead generation and includes huge options ranging from sign-up boxes to popups, and wheel-of-fortune products too! Feeling interested? To know more, keep reading my Omnisend Review below!
🏆 Why Should You Choose Omnisend?
Omnisend is one of the easiest email and SMS automation builders and is basically designed for eCommerce sites with better Shopify integrations and also other third-party integrations! It is designed for high-growth eCommerce businesses. Just imagine if you can integrate with more channels and send more personalized messages and create the brand with this all from one centralized platform!
- Designed for making marketing relevant: Now it’s time to get more out of your marketing efforts! Whether that’s higher ROI, a better rapport with your customers, or more time out of your day! It is really simple to use with better support to get work done quicker and easier.
- Save time for working on your core business: Omnisend can help you to save hours in your operational tasks and also handles sending messages quickly and easily! The best part? Unlike other email automation software like Mailchimp, you don’t need to add things manually!
- All-in-one marketing tool: Forget the days, when you have to juggle tabs in your browser! Now you can integrate several channels, use newsletters, email blasts, easy drag-and-drop builder, build custom automation workflow, target your message to the right person at the right time, build your email list quickly with more capture options, provide your customers a proper customer touch.
- 24/7 Support: This robust platform offers 24/7 dedicated account managers available to help you grow your business. Get average ticket response within 5 minutes and current client satisfaction!
- Email Campaigns To Boost Sales: Now you can expand your newsletters to boost sales with automated emails, segmentation, and the added potential of SMS.
- Drive sales on autopilot: Now get more sales with pre-built automations for cart abandonment, welcome series, transactional emails, and more.
- Improve your targeting: With this robust segmenting tool, you can segment your customers based on their shopping behavior and more properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails and texts. Segment your customers in different categories such as past purchases, high-value customers, lapsed customers.
- Email+ SMS Marketing: Now it is very easy to add SMS and more channels right next to your emails using the same platform and provide a consistent, omnichannel customer experience.
- Seamless integration: Now you can easily integrate with Shopify, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, smile.io, Gorgias, aftership, and more eCommerce stack integrations.
🏆 Omnisend Features: What Are You Getting Inside?
Omnisend is an easy-to-use platform that helps you drive sales impact with powerful, e-commerce tailored email & SMS marketing. Omnisend removes the busywork of engaging, converting, and reactivating your eCommerce customers with easy-to-use email marketing, automation, and multiple available channels.
🔥 All-In-One Ecommerce Marketing
Omnisend is an easy-to-use platform that helps you drive more sales impact with powerful, eCommerce-tailored email & SMS marketing. Omnisend email marketing is a very simple platform to use for sending out mass emails and the emails are very customizable as well! Basically, Omnisend removes the busywork of engaging, converting, and reactivating your eCommerce customers with easy-to-use email marketing automation.
🔥 EMAIL CAMPAIGNS: Create on-brand, shoppable emails in no time.
Omnisend’s library of templates makes it easy to create professional, stunning emails without any coding. You can easily customize the emails to fit your brand, add products, dynamic discount codes and save them as presets for your next campaigns.
✔ Email Templates
✔ Drag & Drop Content Editor
✔ Dynamic Discount Codes
🔥 E-COMMERCE AUTOMATION: Drive sales while you’re sleeping
From cart recovery and welcome messages to customer reactivation, their automation library has pre-built workflows for every step of your customer journey. With this drag and drop workflow editing you can easily adjust and visualize the sequencing or even build one from scratch.
✔ Pre-built E-commerce Workflows
✔ Drag & Drop Automation Editor
✔ Automation Splits
🔥 SEGMENTATION: Fully leverage your customer data
Now you can use complete contact data to personalize your messages, and improve your targeting by increasing your conversions! Plus you can segment your contacts based on various factors such as:
✔ Customer Lifecycle Stages
✔ Shopping and on-site behavior
✔ Message engagement
✔ And many more variables
🔥 POPUPS & FORMS: Capture and convert new subscribers
With this robust automation platform you can capture your visitor’s contact details and more details with customizable, TCPA & GDPR compliant forms and start engaging with them with automated Omnisend SMS.
✔ Landing Pages
✔ Wheel of Fortune
✔ Signup Boxes
🔥 REPORTING: Track & learn what’s working best
You can keep a check from a bird’s eye view of your aggregate sales and performance metrics to detailed campaign & automation reports. Get actionable reporting tools to take easy data-backed growth decisions.
✔ Sales Dashboard
✔ Campaign & Automation Reports
✔ Advanced Reporting
🔥 CHANNELS: Tap into omnichannel marketing
Increase your sales potential and create a consistent omnichannel customer experience with the help of our platform. This platform allows you to connect email, SMS, and more through one integrated system that gives businesses access in real-time wherever they are!
✔ Web Push Notifications
✔ Facebook Retargeting Sync
✔ Google Retargeting Sync
🔥 Migration Tools
No more spending sleepless nights trying to get all of those contacts in order or figuring out how the heck you are going to migrate from one system onto another – Omnisend got it covered so there won’t be any problems whatsoever!
🔥 Multi-Store Accounts
Why use email for multiple stores when you can have one account that does it all? With Omnisend, connecting and managing your emails just got way more relaxed. Connecting and easily managing email for multiple eCommerce stores under a single account, Omnisend has removed the tedious duplicate work for you!
🔥 80+ Integrations
The possibilities are endless with Omnisend integrations. This software offers integration that will boost your eCommerce growth and help you take on new challenges without the worry of scalability! With this software, you can use the best CRM tools and eCommerce platforms. You will also find that it provides support for many other services including logistics companies as well! Options range from integrating your eCommerce platform like Shopify or WooCommerce all the way down even for Opencart users – there’s something here just right for everyone!
Shopify is one of the best eCommerce platforms where you can sell online or on social media platforms. Now you can have Omnisend Shopify Integrations for better scalability to grow your business instead of worrying about your website.
🔥 Customer Support
You can be assured that your business is in good hands with 24/7 email and live chat support from Omnisend. However, users are generally encouraged to look at self-service solutions such as an online knowledgebase before they resolve issues with the help of the service team. If you’re an enterprise or Pro user then your account manager will be included in their services for quick resolution times on any problem he may come across during his time working together!
🏆 How To Get Started With Omnisend?
To get started with Omnisend email marketing automation software you need to create an account and click on Omnisend login and get instant access to the dashboard.
🔥 STEP 1: Omnisend Login
After you log in to Omnisend, a simple and user-friendly dashboard that resembles your sales performance from campaigns, automations, your total revenue, and the total number of orders placed. It also shows you how your audience growth such as your new email subscribers and total SMS subscribers.
🔥 STEP 2: Choose Campaign Type
Here you can create a new campaign, sort campaigns as oldest, newest plus you can schedule campaigns or send campaigns. In this step, you have to choose your campaign type:
- Email – You can create a one-time email that you can send or schedule for later.
- Subject Line A/B Test – It allows you to test different subject lines and sender names to find out which works better for you. With the use of Omnisend subject line tester, you can test which one has a better open or click rate!
- Email A/B Test – With this email builder you can send two different versions of a single email to see which has better conversions.
- SMS – You can send an SMS or MMS campaign to your selected subscribers.
- Push Notifications – Here you can turn on push notifications by connecting a dedicated app.
🔥 STEP 3: Marketing Automation Tools
Many marketers are using automation to craft the perfect message for their customers, all on autopilot. The benefits of this process range from better targeting and more personalized content across channels, to increased ROI by cutting downtime spent tracking leads or building campaigns in-house.
- Welcome – Here you can send a welcome email after customer signups via the Omnisend Signup form. And you can see a clear view of how many emails are sent, out of them how many are opened and CTR as well.
- Abandoned Cart – Here email is sent 1 hour after the customer adds items to the cart but doesn’t make a purchase.
🔥 STEP 5: Signup Forms
One of the most popular ways to collect subscribers is by using signup forms. Omnisend offers a variety such as exit-intent popups that show when visitors are getting ready to leave your website, and their Omni brand form allows you to capture email addresses without ever leaving the site!
- Wheel Of Fortune No. 1 – Basically, this tool is visible when the widget is clicked to all visitors, and if you enable this to your eCommerce site you can see how many views, signups, and signup rate.
- Newsletter Signup Form – It allows you to embed a newsletter signup form on your store template for better conversions of users.
🔥 STEP 6: Audience Overview
Omnisend has built a powerful segmentation engine to help marketers slice and dice their contact lists in many ways, including demographic data. The more you give them your information for this type of analysis the better it will be at telling them what kind of people are on their list so they can target specific segments with personalized campaigns! Here you can discover the most loyal contacts who buy high-value products, discover highly engaged contacts who actively interact with your content, discover sleepy contacts who stopped visiting your store or buy anything from your store.
🔥 STEP 7: Omnisend Advanced Reporting
Omnisend provides advanced reporting to help you gear up all your campaign performance. And here you can keep a watch on aggregated performance metrics so that you can gather advanced insights into various campaigns and have the necessary information in one place.
🏆 Omnisend Pricing
Despite being a very comprehensive omnichannel marketing automation platform, Omnisend is still affordably priced. All packages come with a 14-day trial and there’s even a free option available for one year! What makes this better? You get access to pre-built templates as well as a drag & drop editor that will help you create your email campaigns in minutes instead of hours.
Omnisend is now more competitive with its pricing. The new rates make it easier for marketers of all sizes to find a plan that fits them, and Omnisends straightforward approach makes the platform easy to use regardless if you’re just sending out one text or an email campaign across hundreds!
Omnisend offers 3 tier pricing plans:
🏆 Free ($0)
The free plan is best for startup businesses. It offers all the features as well as free SMS credits. This free plan allows you to reach up to 250 contacts. 500 emails/mo, up to 60 SMS, up to 500 web pushes. Other features include:
- Professional Looking Email Templates
- Pre-built Automations & Workflows
- Popups & Signup Forms
- Segmentation & Customer Analytics
- Sales & Performance Reports
- A/B Testing
- Customer Support Via Email
🏆 Standard ($16/mo)
The standard plan is the most popular and best suited for growing and medium-sized businesses focused on email marketing. It provides you with all features in Omnisend without any limitations. With this plan, you can reach up to 500 contacts, 6,000 emails/mo, unlimited web push. Up to 60 SMS, and unlimited web push. It includes everything for free, plus:
- Create up to 20 segments for your audience
- Customer Success Manager (from 60K contacts)
- 24/7 Chat and Live support
- Get Live Chat Support And Third-Party Integrations
- Wheel of fortune style sign-up forms
🏆 Pro ($59)
The pro plan is best for high-volume senders aimed at adding extra power with SMS. With this plan, you can reach up to 500 contacts, unlimited emails, up to 3,933 SMS/mo, and unlimited Web push. You’ll be able to use your own custom domain, access deliverability support, and use Google Ads customer match for targeting. It includes everything in the standard plan, plus:
- Advanced Reporting
- Customer Success Manager (from 27K contacts)
- 24/7 Priority Support
🏆 Omnisend Alternatives
Omnisend is the best alternative for Mailchimp users because it has more than email marketing capabilities. With this platform, you can connect all channels into one automated workflow which will save time and give your company an efficient omnichannel strategy! It’s never been easier to quickly generate quality leads with the help of Omnisend. They provide pre-built templates, capture options like landing pages and pop-ups for your emails – all in one place!
🔥 Omnisend Vs Mailchimp
Let’s have a look at how Omnisend’s features are impressive compared to Mailchimp:
- Integration of email, SMS, and web push notifications all in the same automation workflow
- Includes visual and customizable automation workflow builder
- Workflow templates for browse and cart abandonment, welcome, order confirmation, and many more e-commerce-specific situations
- Smooth visual email campaign composer
- Advanced segmentation for precise targeting
- Personalization to increase customer engagement and loyalty
- Email capture using popups, static sign up forms, landing pages, and gamified forms
- Product picker for automatic importation into your campaigns
- Ecommerce-ready elements like discount codes and customer rewards
- Live website tracking for behavioral data and A/B testing
- 24/7 customer service
🏆 Final Words On Omnisend
Marketing automation is a powerful tool that helps marketers drive their business in the right direction. When done correctly, it can be used to reach potential customers and create loyal followers for your brand with little effort from you!
Omnisend’s eCommerce marketing automation platform can certainly help you with the first part, as it has a plethora of features and tools to understand your customers better so that they may communicate more effectively. Omnisend’s customer analytics are incredible! They have a fantastic feature that helps you see where your customers are in their buying journey and what they need for each stage. From there, it is easy to provide them with more information on how things work so everything can go smoothly from start to finish
One of the best things about Omnisend is how it can help with your email campaigns. With a wide variety of features, you’ll be able to accomplish this without having too much work on yourself including designing pop-ups and emails as well as automating flows for segmentation purposes!
For those who are looking to create highly professional segmented campaigns with beautiful designs and plenty of integration options, Omnisend is an excellent choice. However, if you want greater levels of analytics or just need help to figure out which email clients your customer uses then this service might not be for them!
The only drawback I found was that at times there weren’t very clear instructions about how things should go together so it resulted in some confusion when first starting out but after doing more research everything became much clearer! Omnisend is a great product for those looking to send automated emails. The free trial allows you the opportunity to test out their functionality and see how it can improve your business, so I would definitely recommend signing up!
Hope you liked this article on Omnisend Review. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below. And don’t forget to join our FB Group- Saas Talks where we discuss upcoming software reviews and other saas-related topics.
Please Share This Page
Specification: Omnisend Review, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives: Best Email & SMS Automation Tool?
4 reviews for Omnisend Review, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives: Best Email & SMS Automation Tool?