RankIQ Review, Features. Pricing, Pros and Cons, Alternatives
Write Blog Posts that Rank on Google’s 1st Page. Yes, you heard it right. RankIQ tells you what to put in your post and title, so you can write perfectly optimized content in half the time. It also has a hand-picked library of the lowest competition high traffic keywords for every blog niche.
- Simple and easy to use.
- The topic suggestions ensure you are covering all important angles to produce a comprehensive article on a given topic.
- Hundreds of handpicked low-competition keywords on a niche-by-niche basis are presented to you.
- Suggested keywords for title generation are based upon currently high-performing content.
- Suggested word count removes the guesswork.
- Reasonably priced.
- Great Customer Support.
- More than 6,000 equations are performed by the AI in under 2 minutes.
- Elegant and easy-to-follow workflow.
- Build a blog post outline in mere minutes.
- Quick competitor analysis.
- Real-time grading as you write optimized content.
- A hand-picked low-competition keyword library for key niches has been provided.
- No Free Trial Provided.
Every great website needs well-written content. No one wants to read something that has poorly written articles with grammatical errors and overused phrases. Not only does it look unprofessional, but it also makes readers want to look elsewhere. Creating great content for your website can produce more than high SEO rankings. However, content writing is difficult. It can be challenging to understand the best information to inform your audience about maybe.
Now, imagine a world where you could rely on a super-smart machine to complete the vast majority of those activities for you?
With artificial intelligence (AI) content marketing this has already become a reality. In fact, a study by Gartner predicts that as much as 20% of all business content will be authored by machines by the end of this year. As such there are a variety of tools for creating content like article spinners and content generators.
Today, I am going to introduce to you a solid AI-powered on-page content optimization and SEO tool– RankIQ, that is designed to help your content rank on page one of Google. So let’s proceed to the review of RankIQ.
RankIQ Review: What Is RankIQ?
RankIQ is an AI-based SEO software that helps bloggers frame blog outlines. The platform allows users to select high-traffic keywords from a library of keyword suggestions, helping them curate blog posts.
This SEO Toolkit can use Google’s ranking algorithm to generate lists of high-scoring topics based on usage, importance, and raw score. RankIQ allows teams to determine underperforming old posts and optimize content to improve ranking. Managers can also utilize the search engine results page analysis tool to select keywords based on click-through rates (CTRs) and craft SEO-based titles.
The man behind this AI software is Brandon Gaille. He hosts The Blogging Millionaire podcast and gets over 5 million monthly visitors to his personal blogs from organic Google searches.
More simply, RankIQ is a piece of software that uses artificial intelligence to provide SEO optimizations. It helps content rank higher in Google by making suggestions for the ideal word count, page title, and topic keywords.
Rank IQ Review: Rank IQ Features
- Construct Blog Post Outlines In Minutes: AI content report of RankIQ identifies the topics that Google’s ranking algorithm wants you to cover so that you can create a complete outline in a matter of minutes.
- Create Content that Ranks on Page One: The AI-powered writing assistant tells you what you need to add to your post, so you can build a comprehensive piece of content, that will be able to compete for a 1st page Google ranking.
- Optimize Old Posts For Big Traffic Gains: In less than 30 minutes, you can optimize an old underperforming post and put it in a position to be a top performer. This is one of the easiest ways to increase your traffic and income.
- Make Perfect SEO’d Titles in 90 Seconds: Top 30 SERP analysis of RankIQ reveals the keywords that Google likes the most in titles. You’ll be able to craft a top-notch title from the words that are proven to deliver the highest CTRs.
- KW Research: RankIQ has a hand-picked keyword library for every major blog niche. Each library is filled with the lowest competition phrases that also have high traffic potential.
RankIQ Review: How does RankIQ Work?
There are several components and steps to using RankIQ.
1. Keyword Libraries
This is a unique feature provided by the developer, Brandon. Within the tool, you will get a huge list of handpicked low competition keywords for different blogging niches.
Each niche has one or several keyword libraries associated with it. This is an absolute goldmine for beginner bloggers who are not yet proficient at keyword research. It will save them so much time.
For example, in the personal finance niche, there are several keyword libraries. One is “Personal finance: how to” where you would find a list of keywords about how to do something in personal finance.
RankIQ currently contains hundreds of carefully researched low competition keywords grouped into niches. A few of them are:
- Organization ideas
- Special Education
2. Running Report:
You then run a report on any of the keywords or a keyword of your own. Let’s say I write about Personal Finance.
The keyword in the library list may suggest the term “how do debt collectors find your bank account ” as a good topic to write about. I’ll run a report on that keyword. Once you run a report, you will get an AI SEO report with suggestions for how to create content to rank on the first page of Google including:
- Suggested grade content – I take this as how much Google likes this topic and the quality of current top articles about it, similar to a teacher grading A-F in school.
- Suggested word count – It’s going to suggest you write more words than the current top-ranking posts.
- Sources analyzed – how many sources RankIQ analyzed to get their results
- Competition analysis – links to the top-ranking blog posts for that keyword, their word count, and their content grade
- Title analysis – provides a list of top relevant words to assist you to write your title
- Content analysis – what topics Google wants you to cover in your article. For those Skateboards, these might be types of skateboards, skateboard size, and shape, material, waterproof, wheels, bearings, color, and graphics, etc.
3. Content Optimizer
Once you write your post with the above points in mind, copy and paste your post into the optimizer for a grade, word count, and additional topics to include. You can watch a video on the RankIQ website to learn more and see another example of how it works.
Watch RankIQ In Action
The actual pricing of the RankIQ tool is $99/month. But at the current moment when I am writing this RankIQ Review, the pricing starts at $49.00 as a flat rate, per month. They do not have a free version. RankIQ does not offer a free trial.
RankIQ Price: $ 49
Page Optimizer Pro
Please Share This Page