Mailjet Review, Features, Pricing, Alternatives & More
In this pandemic situation, we all know that the whole world is facing massive turmoil. According to Globenewswire, the marketing automation software market was estimated at USD 6.08 billion in 2019 and is expected to be USD 16.87 billion in 2025, registering at a CAGR of 19.2% through the forecast period (2020-2025). The demand for the marketing automation software will be driven by numerous factors, as it can benefit all participants in the supply chain, strengthen their ability to take proactive decision making, thereby improving traction and sales.
It also allows them to improve margin through better insights into customer requirements based on analytics results. As a result of which they are able to offer more products and services that increase profitability leading ultimately higher returns on investment (ROI through cost avoidance, product and service enhancements).
Email marketing is one of the primary channels of marketing, considering the number of email users, which is close to 3.5 billion. Businesses from all over the world are utilizing email marketing which generally involves sending newsletters, advertisements, requesting donations, and requesting businesses via emails.
Most email marketers are using various means of sending emails. Using templates, designing newsletter design, newsletters that fit with the industry and plan to target have proven most effective for promoting business through email marketing campaigns. If you want to build creative email campaigns then keep scrolling my Mailjet Review below! It is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms on the market.
Also Read, Best Free Fake Email Generator
According to recent reports, 75% of marketing professionals are using one type of marketing automation tool in their strategy. Moreover, a marketing automation tool is an essential tool that improves lead conversion rates. If you are looking for a powerful email marketing service provider, then Mailjet allows you to create and send attractive and appealing emails to your potential buyers and grab more buyers to increase sales. Read my full Mailjet Review, which includes features, benefits, pricing, and comparison of different Mailjet Alternatives, etc.
Looking for a reliable email marketing platform? In this Mailjet Review, I will provide in-depth details of Mailjet benefits, features, pricing, and comparison of different Mailjet Alternatives, etc. So, without any further ado let’s get started with Mailjet Review!
🏆 What Is Mailjet?
Mailjet is a powerful email marketing solution that comes with intuitive and collaborative tools that let you focus on creating attractive, successful campaigns that engage your email list, and also take care of getting your emails to your user’s email box! With this intuitive online email marketing platform, you can send using responsive email newsletter templates and allows you to send beautiful personalized emails in minutes!
This cloud-based email marketing platform works with real-time collaboration and allows you to send beautiful, personalized emails in minutes. Mailjet gives you all the tools you need to own your email marketing strategy so you can wow new subscribers and retain your existing email subscribers. Plus, Mailjet has a native WordPress plugin to get you up and running quickly.
Read Our Blog On Omnisend Vs Klaviyo.
Mailjet is ISO certified and GDPR compliant and is trusted over by 1,30,000 clients around the globe. This email marketing solution is best suited for marketers and developers who can work in real-time. Mailjet helps you to engage with your audience for better ROI and also allows you to grow! Using Mailjet automation, you can improve your email campaigns with a human touch, and personalize your emails based on contact’s properties. Plus, Mailjet comes preloaded with beautiful email templates, and with this intuitive email builder, you can modify them or create your own.
Looking for email marketing software for your eCommerce business? Both Klaviyo and Omnisend are email automation software and have covered you with abandoned cart functionality. If you want an email marketing software with landing page builder, CRM or sales funnel software then GetResponse is the best choice for this!
Mailjet is one of the leading email service providers, plus it comes with a robust A/B testing tool that helps you to improve your conversion rates and supercharge your email marketing channel with Mailjet. Moreover, you can connect your Mailjet campaigns to Google Analytics to track email performance alongside your other digital marketing channels. With Mailjet, you can grow your business with meaningful emails, and this solution is best suited for email marketers and developers:
- Email Builder: Mailjet allows you to create beautiful and responsive emails in just a few clicks.
- Contact Management: Now you can easily manage, segment, and grow your audience.
- Analytics: Now you can monitor your results and optimize your performance with actionable analytics.
- Email API: Now you can integrate your Email API with your current configuration and start sending immediately.
- SMTP Relay: Now you can easily set up your SMTP server in minutes and send billions of emails that reach the inbox.
- Documentation: Now get all the information you need from their comprehensive documentation.
🏆 Why Should You Choose Mailjet?
Mailjet is an all-in-one email marketing solution that allows you to get your emails into the inbox! Not only this, you can create responsive emails in minutes! This solution comes with an easy-to-use editor where you can create your newsletters, marketing emails, and transactional emails in a responsive format. Here’s why you should use this email builder:
- Comprehensive And Intuitive Email Editor: Create your message by simply inserting text or images blocks, adding links, buttons for sharing on social media, and even customizable features. For even more customized content, you can insert HTML code blocks from the interface. Use unique messages, from the subject of your email to the signature, to be as human as possible with your message.
- Emails Compatible With All Screens: Now you can benefit from responsive emails that are optimized for all inboxes and screens. The MJML rendering engine used by Passport ensures the optimal display of your emails on a computer, smartphone, and tablet, irrespective of the recipient’s email client.
- Customized Templates: Get free access to a library of templates and create your own gallery of email templates or you can manage them all from one place and protect your brand identity and improve productivity.
- Collaborate In Real-Time: Now you can edit an email and easily communicate with your team directly within the email editor. Plus, you can collaborate with other users in real-time for a more agile email design process.
- Custom-Branded Email Builder: Mailjet’s fully customizable White Label email marketing solution allows you to easily offer a custom-branded email builder, contact database, template management, and sending infrastructure right in your product and service.
- Embedded Integration: With the use of Mailjet Embedded integration helps you delight your users and stay on top of the competition. Mailjet Embedded is extremely flexible and can be installed in a matter of weeks.
- Advanced Email Marketing Functionality: Mailjet’s email platform will unlock your users’ creativity and empower them to connect with their audience, all from within your application. With Mailjet’s email marketing integration you can build an email strategy, from creation to testing to launch.
🏆 Mailjet Key Features
Mailjet comes with powerful features for various teams’ needs and helps you to create as many sub-accounts to fit the structure of your company and separate transactional emails from marketing campaigns.
Here’s a complete list of Mailjet features that you will never find in other email providers. Let’s find out Mailjet features below:
🔥 Create Beautiful Responsive Email
Mailjet’s email template gallery comes with an intuitive drag-and-drop email builder where you can start designing emails that display perfectly in all of your recipient’s inboxes and devices, whether you’re sending marketing or transactional emails.
Read Our Blog On EmailOctopus
🔥 Collaboration In Real-Time
With this affordable newsletter solution, you can save time and work in real-time on your email design. With the comments and approval option, you can define and protect your brand style by locking specific sections of your templates.
🔥 Grow Your Email List With Subscription Forms
Now you can use subscription forms to build your audience and grow your contacts lists. Plus you can easily create functional and attractive widgets without any technical or design expertise and seamlessly integrate them into your website.
🔥 Contacts & Segmentation
With Mailjet you can organize your lists and segment your contacts. It also allows you to collect any kind of data about your customers and create targeted segments to send relevant emails customized to their individual identity, interests, and behaviors.
🔥 Personalize Email Templates
Now you can easily personalize email templates and show your customers how special they are. You can build trust, engagement, and relevance with each send, and personalize your email based on your contact’s properties, and how it looks in your recipient’s inbox. You can also easily add dynamic content that will only be displayed to a segment of your list. You can send transactional emails and integrate templating language to dynamically customize your emails with variables, conditional statements, and loops.
Read Our Blog On Constant Contact
🔥 Automated Workflows
With Mailjet you can interact with your customers at the right moment which is the key success for any marketing strategy. Plus, you can onboard new recipients, engage at key moments, reward actions, and reactivate inactive users in just a few clicks!
🔥 Transactional SMS & Email Solution
From building dynamic, personalized, and responsive emails you can set up webhooks with this innovative transactional email solution that provides a powerful suite of features for developers and marketers. If you want to ensure important notifications and confirmation reach then you can use their SMS API where you can send transactional text messages in 50+ countries.
Related: Klaviyo SMS Vs Omnisend SMS
🔥 Reliable API and SMTP Relay
With this email API built-in, your teams can technically integrate with multiple programming languages and boast a 99.9% reliability rate. Mailjet’s email API and SMTP Relay enable you to deliver emails in minutes. Moreover, it also validates contacts to parsing inbound emails for easy organization. Mailgun is prepared to help you build the email program that helps you to scale your business growth.
🔥 A/B Testing
With Mailjet’s A/B testing, you can send up to 10 versions of your emails to a subset of your list and easily identify which version will generate the best engagement for your entire email list.
🔥 Actionable Analytics
Now you can get better actionable insights to grow your business. Plus, you can get a complete overview of your email’s performance and actionable insights to improve your strategy. You can also set up webhooks and receive event notifications directly in your system or any other external tool.
🔥 Seamless Integrations
Mailjet integrates hundreds of pre-built apps and allows you to seamlessly connect your e-commerce platform, CRM, or website. Moreover, it has integrations with Google, WordPress, Prestashop, Magento, and more.
🔥 Dedicated Support
Mailjet comes with a customized support team and helps from auditing your client’s email practices, with dedicated onboarding & training, and also helps you to work as a team to achieve your client’s email goals. Plus their technical accounts manager helps you to track regular phone calls with daily deliverability reporting.
🏆 Mailjet Pricing
Mailjet pricing plans are pretty affordable compared to other email marketing software. It comes with 4 pricing plans with advanced statistics plus you can upgrade to premium plans. Here’s the complete breakdown of Mailjet pricing plans:
🔥 Free Plan Starts At $0
- Includes 6,000 emails per month
- Provides 200 emails per day
- Unlimited contacts
- APIs, SMTP relay, webhooks
- Advanced email editor
- Basic statistics
🔥 Essential Plan Starts At $15/mo
- Provides 15,000 emails per month, without any daily sending limit
- Includes all free plan features
- Online Customer Support
- No Mailjet Logo
- 50 Email Previews per month
- Email address validations
- 1 sub-account
🔥 Premium Plan Starts At $25/mo
- Provides 15,000 emails per month without any daily sending limit
- Includes all essential plan features
- Advanced statistics
- Marketing automation
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
- 100 Email Previews per month
- Multi-user access and role management
- Up to 10 sub-accounts
- Real-time collaboration on templates
- Locked and linked sections
- Priority support
🔥 Custom Plan
- Comes with infinite scalability to support high volumes
- Includes all premium plan features
- 24/7 deliverability services
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Enterprise Response Time SLA
- Strategic deliverability consulting
- Enhanced monitoring & alerting
- Deliverability reports
- Platform & email best practices training
- IP performance monitoring & management
- Advanced platform & 3rd party integration guidance
- Blocklist monitoring
- Content Analy
Other Exclusive Features Include:
- Custom number of users & advanced permissions
- Custom number of sub-accounts
- Activity logs
- Custom number of email address validations
🏆 Use Cases Of Mailjet
With the use of this email marketing solution, you can engage your audience for better ROI. Mailjet is perfectly suited for:
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- Email Marketers
- Digital Marketers
- Corporate Team Members
- And Any Other Online Businesses
🏆 Mailjet Integrations
Mailjet has integrations for over 100 apps and you will never find this in any other competitor platform. Moreover, you will find plugins to most eCommerce sites, which have connections to CRM tools and other additional marketing apps.
- Google Analytics: Mailjet doesn’t have a feature to integrate with Google Analytics.
- API Integrations: This email marketing platform, offers a complete API solution for developers and marketers where they can customize the forum and even build their own integrations.
- eCommerce Tools: Mailjet helps you to integrate with various eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Zapier.Now you can easily collect customer information and send personalized messages to those who are buying your products.
- CRM Integrations: This platform allows you to integrate with 26 different CRM platforms which include Hubspot, Zoho, Microsoft dynamics, Capsule, and Insightly. Plus, you can also sync your CRM contacts to your dashboard and add more automation options to your emails.
- Social Media Integrations: Now you add links to 10 different social media platforms to your email campaigns even without any tracking data. Plus, you can also sync your Facebook contacts.
- Apps: Mailjet comes with exciting apps, that help you to add something extra to your campaigns. Plus, you can also add pop-ups and banners to your emails, traffic optimization tools, and site visitor behavior trackers.
🏆 Mailjet Alternatives
There are several email marketing platforms available, but Mailjet is one of the most reliable email marketing platforms that helps you to track the result of all your email campaigns. Here is the complete list of Mailjet Alternatives below:
🔥 Mailjet Vs ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is an advanced email marketing, and marketing automation platform for eCommerce, B2C, and B2B companies. With the use of ActiveCampaign, you can send beautiful newsletters and messages targeted to your contact’s interests and make your every campaign with a personal touch. It is more powerful and flexible compared to Mailjet. But ActiveCampaign is more expensive.
🔥 Mailjet Vs Mailerlite
Mailerlite is an advanced email marketing tool that helps you to design smarter newsletters with pre-designed templates. Plus it comes with other features like A/B testing, segmentation, and surveys, your next campaign can outperform the last! The best part? You can boost your engagement using advanced email automation with highly targeted and personalized emails.
Related: Read Our Blog On OptinMonster
🔥 Mailjet Vs Sendinblue
Sendinblue is the smartest and most intuitive platform for growing businesses. With this email marketing platform, you can attract, engage and nurture your customers and send your campaigns at the best time with sent time optimization feature, marketing automation, CRM, Transactional emails, and live chat option. Send personalized campaigns, convert abandoned cart users, target customers based on purchase activity, and much more.
Related: Best Email Countdown Timers
🔥 Mailjet Vs SendGrid
With SendGrid, you can design and enjoy efficient marketing workflows with responsive templates or start from scratch. It also allows you to create high-impact email automations in hours with simple triggers and a centralized view of the messages and timing of your series.
🏆 Final Words On Mailjet
Mailjet is one of the fastest email marketing solutions for marketers and developers where you can easily create beautiful and responsive emails in just a few clicks! The best part? Mailjet is really easy to use with multi-user collaboration features and is one of the best email marketing solutions compared to other email providers.
Mailjet can be a good option to build creative email campaigns and can be used as a collaborative tool. Not only this, with the Mailjet free plan you can send up to 6,000 emails per month and a maximum of 200 emails per day. If you are a beginner in this email marketing field then you can easily create subscriber lists, email templates, or automation even with zero previous experience. To conclude, I must say that if you are looking for any affordable email marketing option, then Mailjet is definitely a good try!
Thank you for reading this Mailjet Review! I Hope Mailjet’s easy-to-use features provide you with high returns on the money you pay! Still, have questions? Don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section below! We will be happy to respond to you all!
Please Share This Page
Specification: Mailjet Review, Features, Pricing, Alternatives & More