SamCart Review, Features, Pricing and Alternatives.
Looking for SamCart Review? Your search ends here.
So we all know that one of the greatest missed opportunities for ecommerce businesses is the checkout experience.
Here, your customers can review their options and decide what to buy.
You’ve done everything to optimize your website, but something is going wrong somewhere within the buying process. You’re not hitting the desired number of conversions and you’re losing out on sales.
If you closely analyze the issue, you will find that your checkout page may not be up to the standards. That’s why you’ll need a platform that can work it out for you.
SamCart can be the game-changer here. How?
Well, keep reading this article on SamCart Review. In this review, we’ll conduct a thorough, entirely unbiased analysis of this SamCart tool and determine whether you should go for it or not.
- User-friendly platform to sell digital or physical products online.
- Sales funnel capabilities: checkout popups, order bumps, & one-click upsells to increase order value.
- Advanced stats reporting like Lifetime Value.
- Coupon codes are easy to create (% or $ off).
- Payment Models: One-time, subscriptions (product payment frequency control), payment plans, trials.
- Landing page A/B split testing.
- Knowledge base has training resources.
- Checkout page cart abandonment capabilities.
- Built-in Dunning System will attempt to update your customer’s payment information upon product/service renewals.
- Drag and Drop Editor for checkout pages (move elements such as a sales video anywhere you want).
- Money-back guarantee.
- 7-Days Trials.
- Some features are not available in the Starter Plan.
- A Bit Expensive.
SamCart Overview: What Is SamCart?
SamCart is a shopping cart service, founded by Scott Moran and Brian Moran that specializes in selling digital products. It is a web-based checkout platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with one-click upsell, order bump, subscription, and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale.
You can sell digital products or physical products on SamCart — everything from an online course to eBooks to membership sites to consulting services and more. It is a hosted service that you can set up without having any technical knowledge.
In short, Samcart is a full-fledged e-commerce platform and shopping cart software that takes care of everything you need to sell both digital and physical products online.
Sales Page Design
SamCart allows checkout templates to do a fantastic job of showcasing your physical products and accepting orders on one sales page. Some of the interesting features that you will get for designing your sales page are:
- Drag & Drop Builder – Easily customize beautiful pages to showcase your product, without ever touching a line of code.
- Pre-Designed Templates – The hard work is already done with our pre-designed templates. Just plug in your product, and start selling.
- Unlimited Products – Sell whatever you want, whenever you want without any limitations that slow you down.
- Localization – Sell in any language or currency you need. Make sure that customers anywhere, in any language, can get what they need.
- Digital Wallets – Speed up your checkout flow by adding “one-touch” purchases with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more.
- Custom Domains – Add your domain to every sales page you create, and keep your branding front and center.
2. Revenue optimization
SamCart helps you make the most of every sale by optimizing the checkout page experience, so you get higher conversion rates from your sales page.
- Pre-Purchase Order Bumps – Turn one sale into 3 or 4, with pre-purchase Order Bumps that are as easy as checking a box.
- One-Click Upsells – Multiply your profits when customers purchase more with just one single click.
- A/B Testing – Optimize everything with A/B testing capabilities on every page you create allowing you to easily discover ways to increase conversion rates.
- Smart Pixel Tracking – Track every dollar back to Facebook, Google, or anywhere so you know exactly where your sales are coming from.
- Advanced Reporting – Uncover valuable insights at a glance with our real-time advanced reports.
- Add To Order – Grow with your customers. Need to add future charges or subscriptions to an order? No problem.
- Pay What You Want (Donations) – Win more customers (and even donations) by letting them choose what they pay.
3. Core Commerce – Manage Your Business
- Advanced Subscriptions – Create monthly subscriptions, free trials, dollar trials, payment plans, and any other subscription you can dream up.
- Integration Engine – Automate everything by connecting all of your favorite tools for email marketing, fulfillment, and digital memberships.
- Taxes & Vat – Collect any required taxes for every sale and let SamCart make sure you are always in compliance.
- Partial Refunds – Serve your customers better with flexible options for managing refunds and billing.
- Custom Fields – Easily collect customer information like shirt size or date & time for every customer.
- Payment Processors -Don’t have a processor yet? SamCart can get you set up in a few clicks. Or it can connect to most modern processors.
- CRM Integration – SamCart connect to all the major CRM platforms to ensure that your commerce data always live where your business needs it.
- Coupons & Discounts – You love your customers. With our coupons feature you can create a variety of one-time, recurring, and various coupon types.
- Payment Options – Want to offer different payment terms/options to your customers or give discounts for bundles? SamCart got you covered.
- Customer Portal – Make managing your customers easily with our customer portal. Let your customers manage their own subscriptions.
SamCart is compatible with Stripe, which is simple to sign up for and set up. Naturally, PayPal is another widely used payment method, and it is advised that you enable it as well. From my experience, a lot of customers prefer PayPal because of its security, the capability to pay with a checking account, and the ability to hide credit card data.
Finally, SamCart supports both Apple Pay and Google Pay via Stripe if you want to accept payments from digital wallets (Apple Pay, Microsoft Pay, or Google Pay).
Email Marketing Providers
SamCart offers a large number of email providers to work with.
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
If you’re looking to sell a physical product, you have only one option to choose from for the fulfillment service.
SamCart Customer Support
When selecting any software for your company, excellent customer service is crucial, and it’s one of the factors we really considered when writing this Samcart review.
- Knowledge Base – You can set up SamCart, start selling, and manage your customers with the help of the knowledge base, a support section on SamCart’s website. I advise looking through the knowledge base first because the answers you need are probably already there before contacting customer support directly.
- Real-Time Chat (with a human, not a bot). This is fantastic if you have an urgent question or need assistance troubleshooting any SamCart features.
- Email – You can always email SamCart support with any official questions or general inquiries.
These three choices guarantee that you will always receive assistance, whether you require it right away, within the next 24 hours, or if you prefer to handle DIY projects.
Reason To Use Samcart
The functionality of SamCart is the only factor that might influence your decision to use it as opposed to other shopping cart programs. Its real strengths are in this area.
🔥 SamCart Bump Offers
You can also get cross-selling order bumps using SamCart. This tactic also referred to as “bundling,” entails combining the primary good or service with related goods to boost sales revenue.
As an example, if you sell laptops using SamCart shopping cart software, you might also offer bump offers of laptop bags, antivirus packages (Avast could really use this), etc. as a way to increase your customer value.
SamCart makes this incredibly simple with a single click. Set it up, and the platform will take care of the rest, enticing customers to complete the transaction through its streamlined checkout process.
🔥 Samcart One-Page Checkout
You can use this special feature to add various payment options to a single checkout page.
For instance, SamCart allows you to offer your customers a payment plan if you are selling an online course for $500. On other shopping cart pages, you might need to use separate checkout pages to accomplish that.
The one-page checkout process offered by SamCart keeps customers on the page as they choose how to pay for your goods.
As an online marketer, I’m sure you are aware of how crucial it is to keep visitors on your website; otherwise if they leave for any reason, you run the risk of losing them completely.
🔥 Samcart Affiliate Center
With SamCart, it’s simple to not only sell your goods online but also to hire a legion of affiliates to market your products and boost your earnings.
You don’t even need to spend time marketing your goods or services because the platform’s affiliate management feature is so powerful.
There is no need to spend money on advertisements or other forms of marketing because affiliates can easily drive sales for you since you only have to pay them when they result in a sale for you.
🔥 SamCart A/B Testing
All marketers are well aware of how crucial split testing is for everything. If your rate of cart abandonment is high, split testing can be especially beneficial. Your revenue can rise dramatically with even a minor improvement.
This rule applies to the headings on your blog posts, opt-in pages, email subject lines, sales pages, and pretty much everything else you can come up with.
However, very few marketers actually test their checkout pages. It is incomprehensible why someone would purposefully ignore such a crucial portion of their sales funnel when you consider how much money you can make by optimizing your pages.
SamCart also makes this process simple. One feature that sets your pages apart from other shopping cart pages is the ability to conduct live A/B tests on them.
With SamCart, you can test a plethora of different things, including altering the template, experimenting with various guarantees and testimonials, etc., removing fields (studies have shown that the fewer fields you have, the better), and much more.
🔥 SamCart Checkout Pages
At the time of this writing, the checkout platform of Samcart has 18 professionally designed shopping cart templates – all of which are proven to convert.
As of this writing, Samcart’s checkout platform has 18 expertly created shopping cart templates that have all been shown to increase conversion rates.
Each page is responsive to mobile devices, and before going live, you can test that everything is operating as intended in a special “sandbox” mode. Unlike other shopping cart software, which requires you to first publish your page before testing it, this one does not require that.
All of SamCart’s checkout page templates also include testimonials, security assurances, guarantees, and various other trust-building features intended to increase conversion rates.
All you need to do is choose a template and then edit it to match the colors and style of your brand.
SamCart Pricing Plans
SamCart comes with 3 plans:
🔥 Plan 1: LAUNCH
This plan will cost you $49/month if you subscribe to the monthly plans. The same plan will cost you $39/month if you go with the annual plans. In that case, you have to bill annually.
Features you will get with the plans:
- Unlimited products and pages
- Drag & drop page builder
- Ready-to-use template library
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited video uploads
- Unlimited memberships
- Student assessments and quizzes
- 0% processing fees
- No additional fees: sell to whoever you want as much as you want
Plus, a) 1 Admin User
b) All standard features, including:
- Standard integrations
- Standard email support
- Virtual onboarding webinars
BUSINESS SUCCESS PACKAGE
- Flexible customer billing options
- Dashboard and sales reports
- Weekly webinars
- Free Preview of CreatorU
🔥 Plan 2: GROW
This plan will cost you $99/month. If you go with the annual plan, you have to pay $79/month (Billed Annually)
Features you will get with the plan:
a). All Core Features
b) 3 Admin Users
c) All Launch features, plus:
- Enhanced integrations
- 1-day email support
- Virtual onboarding webinars
- 1:1 launch support call with SamCart expert (annual plans only)
PROFIT ACCELERATOR PACKAGE
- Order bump collections
- Post-purchase upsells
- MARKETING ACCELERATOR PACKAGE
- UTM tracking and marketing reports
- Built-in SEO engine
CONVERSION ACCELERATOR PACKAGE
- Multiple customer payment options
- Custom checkout fields
INSIGHTS ACCELERATOR PACKAGE
- On-demand executive reports
🔥 Plan 3: SCALE
The monthly cost of the plan is $199/month. The annual charge will cost $159/month (billed annually)
a) All Core Features
b) 10 Admin Users
c) All Grow features, plus:
- Custom CRM and API integrations
- Priority email support
- Virtual onboarding webinars
- Dedicated SamCart Expert (annual plans only)
ADVANCED GROWTH PACKAGE
- Cart abandonment conversion
- Subscription Saver (dinning)
- Affiliate center
- Built-in A/B testing
- Automated/scheduled executive insight reports
Thus you can save 20% with all the annual plans.
🔥 SamCart vs System.IO
Systeme.io is an all-in-one platform that’ll help you launch and grow your online business. This software is built on the idea that you shouldn’t have to outsource every little thing, this reduces the need to integrate with other tools. Systeme.io allows even those with little tech or coding knowledge to build successful sales funnels and run effective marketing campaigns.
You can read our complete System.IO review to know more about the tool.
🔥 SamCart vs ClickFunnels
The closest competitor of Samcart is ClickFunnels. The comprehensive marketing tool ClickFunnels walks you through every step of the process, from creating landing pages to using smart shopping cart features. Of course, this has a high cost.
Read our ClickFunnel Review to know more about the tool and how it works.
Conclusion On Samcart Review: Is SamCart Worth it?
SamCart, in my opinion, is wholly worthwhile of your money because, in contrast to the vast majority of other shopping cart software, it provides a tonne of helpful features and is designed to help you increase conversions, which in turn improves your bottom line.
Although a SamCart account is a hefty monthly investment, no one can deny that it’s a powerful platform for any internet marketer (especially their Scale Plan).
In addition to its sophisticated features, its user-friendly interface (and new drag & drop editor) enables you to create stunning checkout pages that will set you apart from your rivals.
Bottom line: Use SamCart, the free trial lasts for 7 days – enough to see if their shopping cart software fits well with your online business!
Hope you like our Samcart Review. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond ASAP.
Specification: SamCart Review, Features, Pricing and Alternatives.