Doodly vs Powtoon vs Toonly vs VideoScribe vs DoodleMaker
Detail Comparison With Key Features and Pricing
Animation has become an important part of many marketing strategies. Companies are beginning to see the ROI for animations and utilizing them in their websites, YouTube videos, advertisements, and even offline presentations.
The purpose of whiteboard animation is to capture the attention of your audience quickly while communicating a message that will resonate with them long after viewing. It’s more common to see whiteboard animation on social media platforms like YouTube, where attention spans are short. Read Our Guide On Best Online Whiteboards For Team Collaboration.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
There is plenty of whiteboard video maker in the market but some of the most popular are Doodly, DoodleMaker, Toonly, Videoscribe, and Powtoon.
So if you are confused about this animation software, then this article is going to help you. In this article, I will compare this software on the basis of features and prices. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Here are my top picks for the Best Whiteboard Animation Software, that you must try:
Doodly vs Powtoon vs Toonly vs VideoScribe vs DoodleMaker
Doodly is available on both Mac and PC.
Each image has an automatically pre-determined “draw path,” which users can customize as per their wish.
Heavily discounted single annual pricing plan.
Pricing includes ongoing development and all-new features.
❌ One must have an Internet Connection, as the storage happens in the cloud.
Useful media in a rich library comes as a cloud-based option.
It includes many templates which are ready to use.
You enjoy loads of community resources on creating your videos and using PowToon.
❌ No phone call support or live chat support.
Zero Technical Skills Required.
Free Software Feature Updates
❌ Free trial not available
Users can import & export scribe files, save scribe files online and can work offline.
Users can use the output for their own business.
The users can create unlimited MOV, WMV, MP4, and AVI video files.
❌ Premium images are available at an extra cost
You can easily convert any existing video of yours into doodle animation videos effortlessly.
There is even a library full of soundtracks.
It has the best text-to-speech engine in the world.
300+ ready-made templates.
Doodly is a popular whiteboard animation software and is a great way to create videos! It has an easy-to-use interface with drag and drops capabilities for quick sketching. You can choose between different types of animations such as stop motion or live-action – whatever suits the type of voice you’re going for on any particular project at hand. With the software, you can make highly customizable animated sketches that look great on any device – all without years of experience or expensive equipment!
With Doodly, you can find the perfect image for any occasion without having to take hours searching through thousands of photos. The software comes with a library full of professionally done sketches and sound effects that are easy enough that even kids will be able to make their own doodles!
🔥 Doodly Features
- Large selection of male and female hand types in various ethnicities. You’ll be able to choose between lots of different male or female hands, as well as various colors, sizes, and ethnicities to give your whiteboard animation video the perfect personalized touch.
- Record your own custom voiceover audio directly within Doodly, and easily sync it to your Doodle sketch with the click of a button.
- 1000s of custom-drawn whiteboard doodle images were only found in the Doodly, whiteboard animation software.
- With the Doodly, whiteboard video maker, you’ll be able to download and install it on as many computers as you’d like. Doodly is both PC and Mac compatible.
- Export your whiteboard animation videos in various mp4 file sizes from web-ready, all the way to full 1080p HD.
- FREE Software Updates! Once you own Doodly, the developer team works extremely hard to release weekly software updates with brand new features that it comes up with, as well as requests that the Doodly community submits.
🔥 Doodly Pricing
Doodly whiteboard animation software offers 4 pricing plans:
- One Time Price For Today: $67
- Gold Plan starts at $20/month
- Platinum Plan starts at $ 30/month
- Enterprise Plan starts at $40/month
Powtoon is the visual communication platform that gives you the freedom to create professional and fully customized videos your audience will love. It is the one-stop-shop tool for creating explainer videos, sales presentations, or training manuals. The Powtoon platform provides users with a library of ready-to-use animated characters and objects that can be customized in any way you want. These include backgrounds, characters, voiceovers, and music tracks. Another great thing about these characters is that they can actually talk, allowing you to have conversations with your client.
Powtoon also has a whiteboard feature that allows you to create explainer videos through drawing or writing content on screen. What’s more? Your Powtoons are mobile-friendly and can be accessed anywhere across all devices. This simply means you can share your Powtoons on social media sites, landing pages, or even by emailing them directly to your clients.
🔥 Powtoon Features
- Your Powtoons are mobile-friendly and can be accessed anywhere across all devices. This simply means you can share your Powtoons on social media sites, landing pages, or even by emailing them directly to your clients.
- Create animated videos and presentations that will make you and your message unforgettable. Give your video creation efforts a boost with Powtoon’s customizable video templates.
- Powtoons allows you to create Whiteboard animation videos that are perfectly suited to visual consistency because they have a similar overall appearance and feel while still being customizable for a unique message.
- With Powtoon’s online video editor you can create your own video in no time, with our free animated video maker software. Creating your own animation is super easy.
- Quickly record your screen, webcam, or both. Then enhance your video message by adding your logo, text overlay, visuals, and more.
- Create animated presentations that impress every time. Save hours on creating video presentations that you’re actually proud of. No skills are needed.
🔥 Powtoons Pricing
The pricing plans of Powtoon are:
- Free Plan: free with 100MB of storage and access to all free content.
- Pro: $89/month billed monthly ($228 billed yearly) with 2GB of storage and access to Pro and free content.
- Pro+: $197/month billed monthly ($708 billed yearly) with 10GB of storage and access to all content.
- Agency: $1188 billed yearly with 100GB of storage and access to all content.
- Business plan pricing is available on request.
Toonly is a drag-and-drop video maker that allows beginners like us to create professional animated videos with a few clicks! What it means is that you longer need to spend thousands of dollars to get a custom animated video for your company.
With Toonly, you can make simple instruction videos. The instructions can vary from how-to videos to marketing your product, and more. One of the major advantages of this tool is its ease of use. Due to the easy interface, Toonly can be used by almost anyone. Unlike some other software, you don’t even need to know how to write code before you can use this tool.
- Access Toonly’s massive library containing tons of characters, props, and backgrounds.
- Use toonly to create amazing, professional videos for any niche, industry, or profession.
- If you wanna create your first video fast, you’ll love Toonly’s premade scenes.
- Record your own custom voiceover audio directly within Toonly, and easily sync it to your toonly video with the click of a button.
- Create the perfect mood with up to 100 royalty-free audio music tracks you can use for any genre.
- You can download and install it on your desktop computer or your laptop computer. And if you have more than 2 computers, no problem.
- There’s nothing like Toonly when it comes to readymade animations and facial expressions to help you create animated videos. There are dozens of pre-made animation actions and facial expressions that you can use with one click for each available character.
🔥 Toonly Pricing
Toonly has two plans:
- Standard – $39
- Enterprise – $69
Videoscribe is another easy animation app to make whiteboard videos fast. From an idea to a full storyboard, use VideoScribe to create show-stopping 2D animations, video presentations, and more… The possibilities are endless!
You can create your storyboard in minutes, then import your voice-over for near-instant video creation. Whether you want to explain your business process or get people excited about your products, VideoScribe is the perfect whiteboard animation software for you!
VideoScribe is a program that allows you to animate using hand-drawn whiteboard storyboards. It integrates a video option so you can create a complete whiteboard video from just your hand-drawn pictures. You can import your own voice-over for each panel, or use the built-in VideoScribe voices. The process of creating one of these is all in software and very simple to grasp quickly. In no time at all, you can have your hand-drawn ideas come alive on the screen.
You can also check out some of the Best Videoscribe Alternatives.
🔥 Videoscribe Features
- With a few clicks of a mouse, you can quickly add animated images, text, music, and a voice-over. Ta-da! You have an epic animated video.
- Drag and drop your way to awesome explainer videos, whiteboard animations, promo videos, education videos, marketing videos, and more!
- Produce unlimited videos with our cost-effective plans. Plus, you’ll gain access to our editable templates! It’s the best-value animated video tool you’ll find.
- Quick professional-looking animations with the template library. Completely customizable and editable to make each video your own.
🔥 Videoscribe Pricing
VideoScribe pricing is split into individual and single licenses. There is a range of single licenses to suit most budgets:
- Monthly Plan – $20.65 per month (monthly billing)
- Annual Plan – $9.44 per month (annual billing)
- Team Plans (Custom Based) – Contact For Discounted Team Subscriptions
DoodleMaker is the World’s First Doodle Video Making Software, that uses built-in Artificial Intelligence to allow anyone, without any technical skills needed, age or design skills that effortlessly create Realistic, Professional, Spectacular Doodle Videos in over 60+ languages within minutes. All done with a single click of a button. DoodleMaker automatically turns your doodles into videos!
DoodleMaker also creates doodle animation from an input image, to a flipbook. DoodleMaker is available as a standalone program for Windows and macOS users, as well as a web-based app that allows anyone anywhere in the world to create doodle videos without any complicated downloads or installation needed!
If a user has a great idea, but simply can’t bring it to realization without an editor’s help, the new tool Doodlermaker is the answer. This program allows everyone to make professional whiteboard videos with no previous experience needed. All you have to do is upload your video message and draw on it as desired.
You can also check out our blog on Doodle Maker Review to know more.
🔥 DoodleMaker Features
- This first-to-market A.I. technology simplifies video creation to save you hours. It does all the heavy lifting to produce premium quality videos on any topic.
- The software can translate any video into over 60 languages on-the-fly. Choose from 160+ human-sounding voices to give life to your message.
- Create Whiteboard, Glassboard, Blackboard, or videos with your own custom background image or color from
inside ONE platform!
- Set the perfect theme for any message by creating videos in vivid full color or timeless black and white.
- DoodleMaker is CLOUD-BASED software. It Works on any device, nothing to install, automatic update.
🔥 DoodleMaker Pricing
- Front End: DoodleMaker Software (67$)
- OTO 2: DoodleMaker Deluxe Update (49$)
- OTO 3 : Toon Video Maker App (59$)
- OTO 4: Doodle Maker Whitelabel Agency ($297)
Related: Doodle Maker Vs Doodly
Which One To Choose Among This Whiteboard Animation Software?
Here are some of our top tips to help you choose which whiteboard animation studio will best suit your needs…
- Portfolio And Quality Analysis
The first thing you’ll need is an agency with a solid portfolio. A lot of agencies have a pretty good idea of their style, so they’ll likely have a selection on their website where you can check out different examples. This is a great way to see what the agency is capable of, and also get a feel for how your animation may look in the future.
- Responsiveness And Transparency
The agency should be responsive and transparent throughout the entire process. Communication is key to ensuring both parties are happy with the result, so make sure you can get in touch easily, and that they’re quick to respond.
- Customization And Personalization Standards
One important aspect of a good whiteboard animation studio is its ability to customize your video. It’s important to have a lot of creative freedom with whiteboard animation, so if they’re not willing to do that for you, or at least help in some way shape, or form, it might be time to look elsewhere.
- Analyze Customer Experience
The agency should know how to deal with clients in a professional manner, offering the best experience possible. If you feel at ease with their customer service, you can be sure they’ll do a good job for your brand as well.
Related: How To Create A Perfect Whiteboard Animation Video
If you are looking for an effective means of marketing your business, look no further than whiteboard animation videos. They are an animated video that is also cost-effective and appeals to viewers because it shows them just what you have to offer without having to read a lot of text. It helps if the viewer is interested in what the company has to offer since the videos are done in a visual way. It really makes for an effective marketing strategy since it will be memorable to the viewers.
Hope you liked our article on Doodly vs Powtoon vs Toonly vs VideoScribe vs DoodleMaker. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.
👉 Facebook: Facebook.com/Rebellink
👉 Twitter: Twitter.com/Rebellink
👉 Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Rebellink
👉 LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/Rebellink
👉 VK: Vk.com/Rebellink
👉 Telegram: T.me/RebelLink
👉 Instagram: Instagram.com/Rebellink
👉 Discord: Discord.gg/RebelLink